Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant (45601 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Sanctecosma(m): 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
You need suggestions on what to do? OK here's my ten cents:
Bring her in to live with you, maybe she can do all the house chores while you work or hustle to fend for both hours lf and her till she puts to bed. Then, after she delivers, you can be her benefactor by helping her train her child as a good and compassionate Samaritan you've always been. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by molbic(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
So she wants to start the year by committing murder , when she was fucking around without protection did she seek for our advice

She should not continue because she ain't doing well at all

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Rosaline5000: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
Quality20:
don't u know that among the risk and complications of abortion is a womb damage which can easily lead to total removal of the womb
I have a friend who did abortion when she was one month pregnant, the nurse gave her some pills and she bleed it out like she was seeing her period finish.
The only problem with abortion is when you keep doing it or you go to a quack or when the person have gone far along like 4months upward and still want to abort

4 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Emmanuel30a: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dont She Know Of Motherless Baby Home After Bath? Fool Have Forgotten The Commandment Of Thou Shall Not Kill And Want To Kill A Baby. Thou Shall Not Commit Fornication Is There Too! Seek For Financial Assistance From Humanitarian On Radio Through A Presenter Or A Programmer. That Is The Result Of Engaging In Avoidable Premarital Sex. Unwanted Pregnancy.
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by franchasng: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
I usually blame girls when things like this happen. My blame is not about abstinence cos we are all humans, but Nigerian girls always make this silly mistake. What do I mean?

You went to visit a guy in his house, he starts to make sexual advance towards you, you know for sure that you too is Hot and want him to do it but your female ego wont let you calm down and tell him to get a condom first and ensure he wears it properly.

You keep dragging pant and bra with him till he off your panties under duress. Your mumu female ego couldnt let you to calm down and tell him to wear a condom, the guy is scared that if.he dares make move to get a condom you will quicky put on your clothes and change.your.mind. So he cunningly inserts his dick into your wet vagina and you stylishly allow him cos thats what you want from the start but only dragging with him so it wont look like you are cheap.

In the process he shoots hot semen into your vagina and pregnancy will definitely occur because your girl ego will not also allow you to go to a pharmacy shop to buy morning after pills or something to keep you safe, months later you start screaming that you got pregnant unknowingly, how?

Dear single ladies, forget about talking about abstinence cos it doesn't work, please always make sure he wears a condom and properly wore. Stop dragging with guys even at the point of penetration, allow him to get a condom.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by shadeyinka(m): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

But how do you take care of a child in this economy with no job or family support systems

So.....

So, you want to murder the innocent child?
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Nackzy: 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
You have 8 months left, the storm will be over don't kill that innocent baby
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Timoleon(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
Do not be swayed with unrealistic sentiments. Let her go and get an abortion within the next week. Do not bring a child into this world ti suffer and she shouldn’t multiply her own suffering in the world either.

4 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by AmazingELixir: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:
Got a call from a friend who is 23 without much family support (orphans) that she ran some tests and is a month pregnant.
She needs advice on what to do?
She has little or no family support system to cater for a child

So thinking of termination of pregnancy but naive on how to go about it

Any suggestions on what to do exactly

Op you know exactly what she has to do.....all you're seeking here is validation....she should go ahead and get it done already.....just advise her to enlist the services of a professional not a roadside quack so she doesn't suffer complications later In life.

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by MufasaLion: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

Ok sir please ask the spirit for suggestions to cater for the child sir.
Daipers is over 6k now thanks to the dullard in aso rock
Baby food prices has surged

Pls your consultations with the spirit is welcomed

Diaper is over 6k? And some poor people keep breeding like rat. Maybe they don't use diaper.
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Rosaline5000: 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
molbic:
So she wants to start the year by committing murder , when she was fucking around without protection did she seek for our advice
one month old pregnancy have not formed as a baby yet, it's just cells and blood, to commit murder you have to kill a living thing and at that stage it's not a breathing living thing.

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by 2braithe: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
onlinetomola:

Well, you didn't consult the spirit before you cum inside angry

Yes o.

When she was enjoying créampie,she didn't consult the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by juman(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Look of things, the logical thing is termination.
But how will she get the money to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by mmsen: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
Tejumola856:
My mind is telling me she’s your girlfriend.
So you be Agbero that impregnated her, una no see money buy CD when e don happen na now you remember that you get family and friends on nairaland tongue tongue
My advice to you is to tell your girlfriend not to abort the pregnancy, who know your kid might be the one that will take you out of poverty cool shocked

Why does every foolish person think this way?

Realistically you will raise the child in poverty and they will die in poverty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
MufasaLion:
You impregnated an orphan and you came here to seek for advise. Well, it's none of my business.
I like reasonable people and you are one of them! The guy actually impregnated the orphan and he is also in a haste to terminate it but the girl is afraid of dying in the process which made the guy to come online for a solid advice, convincing and assurance that nothing will happen in the process..

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by divineuk(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
What happened to the owner of the baby or the thing fly enter?
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by OBTOREPA(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:
Got a call from a friend who is 23 without much family support (orphans) that she ran some tests and is a month pregnant.

Congratulations please Go and pay for her bride price quickly. That innocent child in the womb could be a life saver tomorrow. Don't ever think of killing an innocent baby, is a sin against God and humanity. Remember, don't sock your hand with the blood of the innocence!!!!!!
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Corea4king(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
If that pregnancy will generate big problem carry her go social welfare. They will assist .
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by MufasaLion: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
I like reasonable people and you are one of them! The guy actually impregnated the orphan and he is also in a haste to terminate it but the girl is afraid of dying in the process which made the guy to come online for a solid advice, convincing and assurance that nothing will happen in the process..

Damn right! You really dig. I don't know what some people do think will happen if they have raw sex. Ordinary precum can lead to pregnancy.
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Tejumola856: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
mmsen:

Why does every foolish person think this way?

Realistically you will raise the child in poverty and they will die in poverty.

whatever you wish me, good or bad,
back to sender ni, ori elepe lepe nlor, —-in Bella shmurda voice.
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by WantsandMore: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
So many blessings while we stressing.
Pray for Better days.
2pac
Better Days.
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Kakamorufu(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
All these Mushin girls wey dey open legs up and down sef angry
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by ayindejimmy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Congratulations!

A child is a blessing. Don't do what you'll regret years later.

Remember no pain, no gain.

Take the pain now
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Ekugbeh(m): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
First who is responsible for the pregnancy
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by lordsterlin(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Advice her to keep the baby. Meanwhile private chat me. I'd like to get to meet her and probably marry her and take responsibility for her and the unborn child only if she can relocate to Port Harcourt where I live.
eeewise:

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Bahose(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

I train the child and it becomes mine and you must sign undertaking oooh!
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by President2001(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

Termination is sentence to death the punishment can cost her destiny and life she should live it
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

Op na you give the poor girl belle abi? And you want us to advise you weda to abort the baby or not, Mark my words, if you guys do anyhow to that innocent child, two of you go suffer for it, go ahead and marry her

2 Shares

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Obiorahpcfg: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Shuuum nonsense, curse will be on the both of you if she trys abortion.
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Fourwinds: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

But how do you take care of a child in this economy with no job or family support systems

So.....

You should have asked yourself that question when you were busy fvcking the pvssy
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Alaye wear protection, you no go gree, because e dey sweet u, congrats in advance.. If u born, name am gunmi
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by SURElee(f): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

Didn't she know she is an orphan with family support when she allow sex without protection?

You see put this here so we can massage her conscience to go for N abortion abi?

Abeg the year is just starting, let her carry your cross. We can't be bothered about an adult at 23yr who didn't sit down to count the cost of her actions a month ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.