Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place (66030 Views)

Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law / I Just Found Out Something Shocking About Buhari On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by WalexyWWE: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hello guys, what a sigh of relief. Thanks to nairalanders for your advice. For those who haven't been following this is the previous thread link

https://www.nairaland.com/6460802/girlfriend-just-scammed-me

So after what happened yesterday I couldn't sleep, I hardly blinked throughout the night I was looking for all the possible means to get back to this girl and get my money refunded.

The mistake I made earlier was calling her her freinds to ask wether she was with them. Apparently she was with one of those girls but she lied. Early this morning I went to the police station bribed two officers (10k each) and told them I would be needing thier services for some few hours.

I don't care if I spend more sef. I started checking all her freinds house. Started from her best freinds place I caught up with her after about 6 places.

She has spent out of the money she has 54k left with her I took it and I took her phone as well(11 pro max). I don't care what happens if she refunds my money she can come for her phone.

She couldn't say anything, neither could she beg. I figured out it will take a long process going the legal way and she might have spent the money before all the evidence I put up against her will be ready.

Thanks to everyone who contributed I know have her phone and half of the money if she dosent show up within a week I will be selling that phone I swear. And luckily for me all the evidence is there on her phone. She has been mocking me and telling some of her freinds how she stole my ATM card. Victory at last.!!!

1143 Likes 94 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Rocktation(f): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
OK.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Qatar2022: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
Useless creature, indeed future is female

266 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Xenry: 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nice step. Please remember to keep us updated on what will happen later!
Those girls must pay!
If she comes to beg you, make sure you fvck her very much and dump her sorry ass.

451 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Biyonce(f): 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Broke ass behaviour undecided

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Xenry: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
ewaski:
grin
Remove this graphic picture abeg. undecided
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by WalexyWWE: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
Biyonce:
it is clear you didn't read my other thread. someone scammed me of 120k ghosted and even threatened me to do my worst. I tracked her down and collected half my money and seized her phone and you are calling that broke ass behaviour?? maybe you should read my previous thread

569 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Xenry: 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
Biyonce:
what's your problem? You just made a Broke-Ass comment angry
*one of her friends spotted!*

587 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by prince2pac(m): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
Biyonce:
OP na one of her friends be this

629 Likes 30 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Xenry: 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
Op, don't get emotional whenever she comes around to beg!
Just a message to the heart...

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Theboy21: 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
Useless biitch, she will definitely come back to manipulate OP that she have changed with crocodile tears, better get sense.... cheesy cheesy

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by omaclarry(m): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
Finally you acted like a man... Go and dont be deceived by love or kpekus again

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
Good op!! I'm glad u took my advice, all this girls need to be dealt seriously with, everybody now thinks a girl scamming u for love is no longer a crime, if a man scams a woman is a heinous crime and taken seriously but if a woman scams a man everybody laughs it off and call the man mumu and tell him to leave the money for her, that's the society we live in now, Good riddance to bad rubbish!! Op u did it, I'm happy 4 u!! Don't sell the phone yet give her enough time to pay back every kobo she took, report her to the police but don't go there with her oo b4 she promises one police officer pussy In exchange for switching the charges against u! Report to the bank and get a police statement and a court injunction to re wire ur balance to ur account or u can arrest her and tell her to get any guardian or parents to come and bail her and pay ur balance to u shikena! Do the last one I said

260 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2021

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Ejike07: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
you did what a sensible man ought to have done. Kudos! I think you are among the few brave ones out there. As for that babe of yours......... congrats sha

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Yewandequeen(f): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nice one

Just be extra careful when dealing with these Jezebels out there.

39 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
Another man saved. This is why i called nigerian girls useless human and worthless piece of shiit.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
Biyonce:

He is not broke, the lady is broke..if he was ur brother will you call him broke ass...What you won't support in real life, don't support online..

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
The lady is very mad, she was lucky u did not arrest her. why take someone money without his consent......Mr man next time if you are not taking a lady serious don't bring her to ur home, what if the money she took was for some one who place it under your care......many people will call the money small.money, what if it was in six digit and she traveled far......next time dey use ur brain for woman matter, you are luck today, tomorrow may be some Else

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
WalexyWWE:
it is clear you didn't read my other thread. someone scammed me of 120k ghosted and even threatened me to do my worst. I tracked her down and collected half my money and seized her phone and you are calling that broke ass behaviour?? maybe you should read my previous thread

Birds of same feather.....you dey answer her

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
Yewandequeen:
Nice one
Better person, God go bless you any were you dey..... please keep this your character, don't support evil, what is bad is bad......

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by ekene101: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
kpenkus people are useless,all of them.

11 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Yewandequeen(f): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
IlufoyeOlamife:

Better person, God go bless you any were you dey.....
please keep this your character, don't support evil, what is bad is bad......
What is bad is bad and has no other name. If your man can give you his atm password then he has so much trust in you. Why flaw for just 120k damn. She is a damn thief and must have been showing trait long ago but Op didnt pay attention, he was blinded by love.

Sadly the next girl will be the one to suffer for the trust he lost in women.

173 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Mrscarter(f): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
Biyonce:

Actually what the girl did was broke ass behavour undecided

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Kingsleystunner(m): 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
Qatar2022:
Useless creature, indeed future is female

indeed the future is female pussy can make a whole full grown up man a dumb

11 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Daniiel: 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
Real G ... Bleep ups must be treated accordingly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by gfon(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
If she comes to your house to beg you,pls don't fvck her,don't eat any meal prepared by her and lastly don't let her sleep over.Women get mind to commit harm pass we guys.

196 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Toktee(m): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
Biyonce:
One of them spotted..

when you called a guy broke ass just make sure your pussssssy is not your source of income.

You guys are everywhere even on here you represented them.

Them olo.....

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Numerouno94(m): 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
Congrat bro. I'm so happy for u.

Was mad wen i read ur story yesterday. Tank God u had the last laugh.

Next time keep ur atm pin to urself. Nd if u hv to share ur atm pin to a frnd pls make sure its for an account wit little cash. I dnt joke wit my salary account.

12 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
You bribed the officers with ten tbousand each.

Meaning that in total, all that you have left from that money is just thirty four thousand naira.

I'm trying not to talk lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Toktee(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
Mrscarter:

Actually what the girl did was broke ass behavour undecided
I love ya...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.