Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant (45604 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Bouncin(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kai! Ladies are not wise at all. You know you suffer 90% of the aftermath effects of unprotected s*x but you will still go ahead and have it. You allowed a man c*m into you and then you sat down without taking any contraceptive until conception, then you start looking for a way to terminate the pregnancy which might terminate your own life. Too bad!
Now Listen guys, when a ladiy tells you " I do not like c*ndoms" please run for your dear life. Cos chances are she has slept with different men without protection hence the risk of getting infected of one or two deadly diseases from her is very high.
Secondly she must have carried out, at least, one abortion.
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by abimic(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Lightway:

Single mothers never find husbands and suffer all their life

If she chooses to keep the baby.
Suffering will be her second name and remember the economy is hard
Where did you get the stats from?

3 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by enny234: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:
Got a call from a friend who is 23 without much family support (orphans) that she ran some tests and is a month pregnant.
She needs advice on what to do?
She has little or no family support system to cater for a child

So thinking of termination of pregnancy but naive on how to go about it

Any suggestions on what to do exactly
Mr man, go to an hospital with her
It is not too late to terminate the pregnancy with drugs
At this stage, there should be little risks involved.
Better to abort if you both aren't ready than give birth to a menace to the society
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Allisgud: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
When u dey shout ah ah ashhhh harder u no no grin angry grin grin
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by KLand(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:
Got a call from a friend who is 23 without much family support (orphans) that she ran some tests and is a month pregnant.

She should keep the baby. She can learn from Ronaldo's mum.

I will recommended this link: https://victorscorner.com/2021/06/15/should-i-remove-this-baby-a-real-life-question-from-someone-contemplating-an-abortion/
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Goldbw122(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

Who is the father ?
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by nachisunday(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Peace081:
To be sincere, let her abort it, don't bring a child into this world if u r not ready to cater for him/her.
Many people on this forum will pretend n tell you to keep the child black black black but do u know how many abortions they have done behind close door??
Pls abort that pregnancy now that it's still early, I have spoken
lol. Make i clear road i no be woman. My own advice for the victim is keep the baby under parents care if only you are from a silver spoon (sic)
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Mypeople2(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

The baby nor get father ? The person she opened her leg for has a family, so she should go and meet the boy's family...

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Babastrong(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
My mother would say: if you no ready, don't reedi(fvck).
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by TheMostComplex1: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Tell her to keep the baby. God will provide for her
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Richbillal: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

But how do you take care of a child in this economy with no job or family support systems

So.....

u did nt tink of dat b4, make d 2 of una go learn opholsry. Dont of aborting it GOD Will jugde u, and u will go 2 hell. In MOMMY GO'S VOICE
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by VicM6: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

mtcheew, she no get who gv her baby ni abi she don bcom mary for Bible bah.....Wahala dey rest una dey go wake am up even after una don knw say wahala self no like wahala too.
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Richbillal: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Goldbw122:
Who is the father ?
TINIBU

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Goldbw122(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Richbillal:
TINIBU
cheesy grin
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Sluacoast(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
onlinetomola:
It's better she keep the baby because if she try to abort it undecided she might die lipsrsealed .

It's what the spirit asked me to tell you.

Bye.
You don turn falseprophet grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by sparko1(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

No family support You mean the guy is not ready for the baby or what family are you talking about, if shes old enough to sleep with a man without protection, then shes ready for a family.

Tell her to keep it, if she tries to remove it, she will die, now where are the proper NEWs
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by eeewise(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Rosaline5000:
one month old pregnancy have not formed as a baby yet, it's just cells and blood, to commit murder you have to kill a living thing and at that stage it's not a breathing living thing.
Thanks
But the life is in the blood actually

For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life. Lev 17 vs 11
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by onlinetomola(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sluacoast:

You don turn falseprophet grin grin

grin
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by onlinetomola(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Awesomeking:
lol u be wicked person ohh � � �

cheesy grin
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by onlinetomola(m): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
2braithe:

Yes o.

When she was enjoying Ice-Cream,she didn't consult the spirit.

grin grin grin abi nah
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by eeewise(m): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
divineuk:
What happened to the owner of the baby or the thing fly enter?
Denied and blocked all contact to him (WhatsApp and normal calls)
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by eeewise(m): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ekugbeh:
First who is responsible for the pregnancy
The guy denied and blocked access and contact to him
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by ti4c: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
She has made her mistake, she shouldn't die in it or bring a child to suffer. You guys can research on safe drugs to abort it or consult pharmacies or clinics on the safe way to abort. She will be destroyed more if she is abandoned or made to carry the pregnancy alone. She made a mistake, let her pick herself up, dust herself up and move on with life. All these people condemning are just hypocrites, no nor is perfect, but don't bring that child into suffer. It's human to have sex and its human yo make mistake. I don't understand how abandoning a young person in their mistake will help them. I have seen this suffer first hand and I'm still facing it. There is a time that pregnancy before marriage is a blessing and there is a time that it is a life destroyer for the female. Don't let anyone tell you different, she will really suffer if she keeps the pregnancy, and so will the child. But she should not make this mistake again. Best of luck to her
eeewise:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Your friend don go shedibalabala grin make she take care of the pregnancy ooo,
Why she no use condom self angry the deed has been done already cheesy
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by eeewise(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Goldbw122:

Who is the father ?
Denied and cut off communication with her
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
eeewise:

if you abort that baby, they will celebrate you in hell
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Slimzjoe(m): 12:07am On Jan 09, 2022
eeewise:

If she knows she can't take care of it, it's best she removes it on time. The process is Not easy and is also not cheap. Maybe 20k or so.
Don't bring a child into this world to suffer. Having a kid will also stop her from doing certain things she might have to do to survive. But if she can handle it, then by all means do

Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by hansomb: 12:13am On Jan 09, 2022
Let her not abort it. She fit die in the process.U will still look for the same baby in the future. Man up or woman up and take responsibility for your/her actions. If she can get 5he money to abort 8 believe she can also get money 5o take care of 5he baby.
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by tctrills: 12:16am On Jan 09, 2022
No need to abort, let her put up the child for adoption. Many parents are looking for children.
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Mkayfrenzy(m): 12:31am On Jan 09, 2022
Tejumola856:
My mind is telling me she’s your girlfriend.
So you be Agbero that impregnated her, una no see money buy CD when e don happen na now you remember that you get family and friends on nairaland tongue tongue
My advice to you is to tell your girlfriend not to abort the pregnancy, who know your kid might be the one that will take you out of poverty cool shocked

Condom no dey sweet. Na skin to skin she like
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by simplesearch: 12:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Sex outside marriage is one of the many foolish way to live and endanger your life, both here and in eternity. She should repent and surrender her life to Jesus first of all, that will be a starting point to the solution she earnestly crave. Thereafter she should keep the baby even if she didn't know who is responsible. With prayers and mercy from the throne of grace she will scale through eventually, though it won't be an easy road but testimony will abound at the end of it all. This is far better than adding murder to Fornication!
Re: Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant by Estellie: 12:53am On Jan 09, 2022
Are you asking nairalanders how to carry out an abortion?? grin grin angry

Una dey get mind o.

Ladies, even if you won’t have sympathy for the child please pity yourselves, your body and mind go through a lot when you abort a baby. Think of this before having unprotected sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.