Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys (62101 Views)

Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. / What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Ladies hope una dey listen?

stop to dey follow rich men or yahoo guy. . Find a broke man and make him rich. grin

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Optimistguy1969: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2022
EduBrazil1991:

Can you write those words in red colours..

E need to really SHUT UP

Ok I will grin
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Bamzyriches451: 11:42am On Jan 09, 2022
Hehehehe

Any babe wey loseguard go collect
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Ijoba85: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2022
sadaxinspace155:

you think everyone will be willing to commit genocide like you.
A day is coming, it will definitely happen but before then, I want to be clear of a thing:
You are a yahoo guy right? Guy repent before it's too late for you. Nothing lasts forever bro. The blessing of God Almighty maketh rich without adding sorrow to it. Stop patronizing the devil,
death and hell is the end of it. Move closer to your Maker and He will save you from eternal destruction. He will give you rest of mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Starlight252: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Let them continue using the greedy ones... I don't pity senseless people.
Even if they are dying right before my eyes, i'll just be looking at them ni. The only reason i won't laugh is so i won't appear weird...
Again i don't care about senseless and greedy people.

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by otikpoko(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ammishaddai:
This generation of girls will never hear , and I pray that more become victims so that the generation following will become wiser by force.

Two days ago something similar happened , yet the fear of God and Yahoo boys didn't come into the mind of most of these girls .

And from the little information I have been able to gather, I got to discover that most of these girls who enter into the hands of ritualist and Yahoo boys are not even the fulltime oloshos we see walking and hustling on the streets. Instead, they are just lazy girls that want high standards of living without paying the price for it .

They are actually paying the price for it with thier life grin
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Saviolamemphix(m): 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hey bro hw abt countries like quatar and turkey. I think its easier to make it there as a footballer.
fattprince:

But bro, she mentioned your hustle has one of the hustle she go follow na.

But on a more serious note, I see you are thinking of going to the UK for your football career, well I prefer Sweden, Norway or even Germany as there are better chances of starting as amateur then entering into professional or semi professional level than in UK as without academy it will be hard to find club. And academy there is very expensive. I'm striving to enter one of those countries I mentioned above this year as age isn't really on my side like that.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by luminouz(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Olanre05:

Well, we will get out of this someday. I’m a lady, and I tell you how I pity my fellow ladies, some are very lazy and would wait for a man before they can eat, some would follow there mother’s footstep, thinking that man is to provide everything for them. Gone are the days when our fathers prefer to make our mothers house Wife’s not today anymore. The would is moving around, things are changing every day. I wish ladies could learn from the stories they hear everyday.
Where are you based?
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by cliqtips: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
what you making your own money ?

Iyaebe:
It is the reason I avoid all these tech guys and bitcoin people and any guy involved with online making money rubbish. If you ain't into oil and gas, real estates or an international footballer, please find your square root.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by cliqtips: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Person wey no dey reason well

Olanre05:

What gives you the assurance that guys or men in real estate, oil and gas and the likes don’t do rituals too. All we need to pray for his God’s protection.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by kurlz(f): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
KingDash:
stay away from that ya boyfriend. make e no dey use small money deceive you, when the money stop entering what do you think he will do next??!

Which boy friend?
I'm not a child o uncle. I don't keep small boys. Besides I can't be bought.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Roysnickz: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
Senomi:
I been think say yahoo plus don dey cast wetin exactly dey happen?

Nna ehn that is none of my female relatives dey safe for this country again, which kind nonsense wahala be dis
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by fattprince(m): 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
Saviolamemphix:
Hey bro hw abt countries like quatar and turkey. I think its easier to make it there as a footballer.
I sincerely don't know about those countries because it's hasn't been on my mind to go there. The countries I mentioned, the amateur leagues there are well organized because they love football. So you just need to be good and it will be a matter of time before you will be seen but Turkey and Qatar, well let me just say if you got money, then you can promote yourself well by getting an agent and you will be rewarded well when contract comes. So you see, you go with the one that suits you. Like USA now that one you can start with college football and hope to get drafted later.

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by gnhpowerhouse: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Stop Wasting your time to Advise them ,They Won't Listen..Yahoo Plus Guys Pays well to Oloshos..

Anyway Do you have Weak Erections and Premature Ejaculation ? Honestly Put an End to it now .Check My Signature Below .

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ok bro
fattprince:

I sincerely don't know about those countries because it's hasn't been on my mind to go there. The countries I mentioned, the amateur leagues there are well organized because they love football. So you just need to be good and it will be a matter of time before you will be seen but Turkey and Qatar, well let me just say if you got money, then you can promote yourself well by getting an agent and you will be rewarded well when contract comes. So you see, you go with the one that suits you. Like USA now that one you can start with college football and hope to get drafted later.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Roysnickz:

How can I get your contact?
Lol why? I no dey do yahoo o
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Olanre05(f): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
luminouz:

Where are you based?

Ibadan, Oyo State
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by luminouz(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Olanre05:

Ibadan, Oyo State
Lol. ok
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by neighbourhud: 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
2ndchildhood:
save your strength son.. they never listen..

As in ehn, It amazes me!
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Bizibi(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is the reason I avoid all these tech guys and bitcoin people and any guy involved with online making money rubbish. If you ain't into oil and gas, real estates or an international footballer, please find your square root.
ladies are into tech and Bitcoin....smh nairaland

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Hkff: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Yessir
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by KingDash: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
kurlz:

Which boy friend?
I'm not a child o uncle. I don't keep small boys. Besides I can't be bought.
that's what they all say.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by 1Sharon(f): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Senomi:

If u were intelligent enough you'd know some of these stories were inspired by real life

By your logic movies about aliens, dragons and unicorns are based on reality.

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by kurlz(f): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
KingDash:
that's what they all say.

Well. That's me doesn't matter what others do, think or believe. I'm me!!!
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by kansoboy: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bros no waste your time and energy...them no go hear u.
All d girls want to ride in D BENZ....
As we dey chat now...check all the joins now, the girls are trooping after the BENX /Gplus guy.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
1Sharon:

By your logic movies about aliens, dragons and unicorns are based on reality.
You don't get the point so carry on
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by 1Sharon(f): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Senomi:

You don't get the point so carry on

YOU don't get the point. A movie is not reality.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Gee64: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2022
May God punish all evil-doers this year...Amen!
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by dk58(m): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2022
Online academic writing na legit job abeg oooo. Don't throw away the child in dirty water, please.
Iyaebe:
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by taneez(f): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
BigBellyBurst:

Madam, if you have been on nairaland for sometime, you should know that the moniker you quoted is known to always type total nonsense, as if the person behind the account is either a little kid, or a retard, or some bored Homo sapien looking for attention.

I understand you have the right to quote who you please, but I strongly recommend not to take anything that moniker says serious.

I didn't know. Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Roysnickz: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
Senomi:

Lol why? I no dey do yahoo o
Sure, I know. What will I want to do with a yahoo guy? God forbit!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.