Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys (62090 Views)

Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. / What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Golan007: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Blaming the victim.

In any case, Yahoo boy and Lazy girl come from the same society.

3 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Berryli: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Bros, stop making excuses for these lazy women who are carrying an entitlement mentality . They should learn to work to enjoy that flamboyant lifestyle. And while they are at it , they should stop relying of men for their upkeep . Simple .
I'm not making excuses for anybody. Its more like you supporting the yahoo guys. I'm a she by the way

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by 1Sharon(f): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Senomi:

If you've watched most nollywood money ritual theme movies you'll observe that most women marry the so-called business men who use their businesses as a front but in reality they're ritualists, really big international business men, so how would the women find out in this case?In some cases the men were poor as usual had their wives or gf b4 they met got frustrated and met one ritual priest

Most nigerian men are extremely sweet talkers and are very good at convincing they might go as far showing you their imaginary office/ business which they use as a front

So how do you suggest any normal sane girl investigate the activities of whoever she wants to get herself involved with? Cos las las e no go work, we're breeding a generation of liars, just say all nigerian girls should avoid rich nigerian men cos that seems to be the only comic logical solution

Nollywood is fiction.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Foreseer: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
GenAbacha:
Conveniently leave the serial killers and blame the victims.

Low iq Nigerians
my brother no mind them, like say no be woman kill Genabacha.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Ammishaddai: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Berryli:
I'm not making excuses for anybody. Its more like you supporting the yahoo guys. I'm a she by the way
I support the Yahoo boys and do you know why...? I will tell you . I have met women who told me to my face that they will not date or even talk to a guy who does not have a car, and cannot give them at least six figures to maintain their lifestyle.

Now tell me , which hardworking youth in this economic hardship has that kind of money if not ritualist and politicians ...? Secondly , most women are no longer bothered about the way or means a guy get his money ; their own is let him continue to provide . So who will you blame when these women become victims of rituals ? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by NohurryInLife: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
Justice4Toto:
The problem here is greed....young ladies not working class, will be dreaming of iPhone 13.
Is that not ridiculous ?
Asin ehn undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Mcslize: 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is the reason I avoid all these tech guys and bitcoin people and any guy involved with online making money rubbish. If you ain't into oil and gas, real estates or an international footballer, please find your square root.

This your mindset though. Na wa for you.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by compton11(m): 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
RodgersAkpafu:

See this fooool
Why would anyone be a serial killer in the first place
boy shut the Bleep up!

Why would u also roll with them in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Volksguys1985: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
OldNairalander:
Someone should please recommend a drug that will specifically kill the X sperm cell.
I don't wanna birth a bitch
chloregatatehquick
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Offpointng: 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
Senomi:

Seriously this thing wey dem dey do no just make sense, 13 yr old indian boy fit hack US treasury without any trace, us we too dey lazy, everytime baba say do dis baba say do that

Lie softly or get sense

Do one of the above this year
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by l0uie(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
You people should stop being stupid! There's no such thing as yahoo plus. Once it involves human blood, it is rituals. Call them what they are, gaaad dammit! They're a bunch of fucking ritualists.

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Volksguys1985: 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sagay212:

Many of your politicians and spiritual leaders are ritualists. That's why when people who deal in selling of body parts are arrested, we hardly hear anything about the case. They kill the cases because of the big men involved. Nigeria is a very evil country where the only thing most people worship is money money money.
best comment, come join me

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by l0uie(m): 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Offpointng:

Lie softly or get sense

Do one of the above this year

Which one be lie softly or get sense? You don see your f up, bah? Na your kinds dey do all these rituals just because you are lazy and no even believe say e fit sup. Bross, a 14 year old boy showed USA shege years back. Dey there the yarn durst.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by treziMcCarthy: 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Vickyvice:
not all guys who who make money online are into Yahoo. Some are btc, freelance, fiver, squad help, upwork, binance. I personally know some here in Asaba. I sometimes stay with them when studing market of money and when they pull the hit and cash out hundreds of dollars and pounds within hours

Nice one bro, please can u write me or send me your email so we can talk better, I have Lil things I'd like to ask u about that market studying and u can share the Lil knowledge you have with me... Won't stress u bro.
Wilspark22@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Berryli: 12:13am On Jan 09, 2022
Ammishaddai:
I support the Yahoo boys and do you know why ? I will tell you . I have met women who told me boldly to my face that they will not date , or even talk to a guy who does not have a car, and cannot give them at least six figures to maintain their lifestyle.

Now tell me , which hardworking youth, in this economic hardship , has that kind of money if not ritualist and politicians ...? Seocndly , most women are no longer bothered about they way and means a guy get his money ; their own is just provide it . So who will you blame when these women become victims of rituals ? undecided
I guess you already have your perception about women. I rest my case
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Yseone(m): 12:19am On Jan 09, 2022
Ammishaddai:
This generation of girls will never hear , and I pray that more become victims so that the generation following will become wiser by force.

Two days ago something similar happened , yet the fear of God and Yahoo boys didn't come into the mind of most of these girls .

And from the little information I have been able to gather, I got to discover that most of these girls who enter into the hands of ritualist and Yahoo boys are not even the fulltime oloshos we see walking and hustling on the streets. Instead, they are just lazy girls that want high standards of living without paying the price for it .

They have already paid the price by dying and going to hell according to Mummy G.O
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by FBIBOT(m): 12:22am On Jan 09, 2022
Lol for this era that a lady will only say a yes to your dating/marriage proposal if you say you are into yahoo and she sees the sign no matter how you look...? Nobody want to start from scratch... Ill-gotten wealth only fuel greed... (murdering and harvesting human parts) That's why they find it hard to stop... Even mothers are taking pride in their sons and daughters engaging in yahoo as long as they are getting money.... Nigeria has gone beyond decay... Go to churches and mosque you will see supposed prophet attending and praying for the supposed yahoo guys/ladies... Funny enough they are the major patronizer of this evil doers same as the politicians.. I know of a prophet that his only son is into full time yahoo and he did nothing... I just hope this issue won't consume us... Cos the recent efcc convicted cases list is really scary.... The issue isn't really simple... Cos as a nation we worship money alot regardless of the source... I doubt if there will be any positive changes without reorienting ourselves and the coming generations... For this our generation I think it's too late... Cos people don't even hide it anymore

7 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by teewhydope(m): 12:24am On Jan 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is the reason I avoid all these tech guys and bitcoin people and any guy involved with online making money rubbish. If you ain't into oil and gas, real estates or an international footballer, please find your square root.

you reason like an illiterate shocked
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by CaptainFM1: 12:49am On Jan 09, 2022
Ammishaddai:
This generation of girls will never hear , and I pray that more become victims so that the generation following will become wiser by force.

Two days ago something similar happened , yet the fear of God and Yahoo boys didn't come into the mind of most of these girls .

And from the little information I have been able to gather, I got to discover that most of these girls who enter into the hands of ritualist and Yahoo boys are not even the fulltime oloshos we see walking and hustling on the streets. Instead, they are just lazy girls that want high standards of living without paying the price for it .

The full time Oloshos know the Yahoo plus guy. Dem sabi themselves.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by NwadykExcel(m): 1:01am On Jan 09, 2022
Ofadaman:

You're missing the point, it's not the girls fault, they are free to love whom they like whether he has money or not. Even broke guys use their gf for rituals ,there are many cases of struggling people who desire to use their neighbors child or spouse and gfs for rituals. So what is the fault of the girls who date broke guys and still end up getting used for rituals even after struggling with their broke bf, pls get sense abeg. Condemn the act, nobody should be killed for stupid reasons as rituals or lust for money. Stop encouraging it by blaming the victims . Pls use your head abeg.

It's same way we blame women who get raped by saying they dressed indecently, so what about minors that are raped.
I hate to hear stuff like this, it just shows the person isn't using his head to think logically.

A girl goes out to enjoy herself, goes to a party, or hangs out with her bf. (who is rich) and not knowing the intention of her bf,is killed for rituals, we come here to blame her, pls remember this is someone's child and sister, and think about what they have gone through before their death, and have some sense pls

I don't think you fully understood my comment.
Please,read it again.
With more attention to detail.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by nurain150(m): 1:02am On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Estellie: 1:10am On Jan 09, 2022
uthlaw:
you think you deserve such men just because you have pussy...last last na use dem go use dis one!
grin grin grin grin Nairaland guys and their insecurities. So glaring.

What do you guys want actually? You said don’t follow yahoo boys, she said she’ll totally avoid guys into online business probably because most of these yahoo boys use that as a cover up and you’re all insulting her grin grin grin What do you guys want exactly, wetin??

3 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Estellie: 1:15am On Jan 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Bobmarie:
I just reported your comment for the insane amount of dumbness reeking off it.

I hope they remove it

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Brian47(m): 1:48am On Jan 09, 2022
I'm just tired of hearing news like this.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Ijoba85: 2:16am On Jan 09, 2022
You are a yahoo guy right? Guy repent before it's too late for you. Nothing lasts forever bro. The blessing of God Almighty maketh rich without adding sorrow to it. Stop patronizing devil,
death and hell is the end of it. Move closer to your maker and He will save you from eternal destruction.
luvyaself95:
You be mumu man, when our sister refuse to go for guy that will treat them well and keep them as wife. Should we force them ?
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Ijoba85: 2:18am On Jan 09, 2022
Getdabag:
Did Nigerian girls complain to you that they are being used? Why are you drinking panadol for another's headache?

You are enabler of prostitution and it shows all over your post! Nigerian girls don't have a problem with Yahoo boys. They have vowed not to have anything to do with broke guys and they are perfectly fine with being used for rituals!

Has any Nigerian girl complained to you about yahoo boys/ritualists before?

You are a yahoo guy right? Guy repent before it's too late for you. Nothing lasts forever bro. The blessing of God Almighty maketh rich without adding sorrow to it. Stop patronizing devil,
death and hell is the end of it. Move closer to your maker and He will save you from eternal destruction.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by zexy2030(m): 2:32am On Jan 09, 2022
Ammishaddai:
I support the Yahoo boys and do you know why ? I will tell you . I have met women who told me boldly to my face that they will not date , or even talk to a guy who does not have a car, and cannot give them at least six figures to maintain their lifestyle.

Now tell me , which hardworking youth, in this economic hardship , has that kind of money if not ritualist and politicians ...? Seocndly , most women are no longer bothered about they way and means a guy get his money ; their own is just provide it . So who will you blame when these women become victims of rituals ? undecided
Tech guys and engineers do. You can make honest money and be rich. The founder of Patricia n abeg were not ritualists, they were just smart

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Sarinogg: 3:11am On Jan 09, 2022
shocked

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nikkymagg(f): 3:25am On Jan 09, 2022
Don't mind her, as if e dey easy to get money
odinson1:

Ashawo sef dey get standard cheesy

You dey find man wey dey work for oil and gas,but na Keke all your brothers dey drive cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 09, 2022
GenAbacha:
Conveniently leave the serial killers and blame the victims.

Low iq Nigerians
And you feel talking to a boy hardened enough and ready to spill blood for money will work? Is it not wiser to speak to the ladies whose desires are flimsy objects at the cost of their lives?
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by uthlaw: 5:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Estellie:
grin grin grin grin Nairaland guys and their insecurities. So glaring.

What do you guys want actually? You said don’t follow yahoo boys, she said she’ll totally avoid guys into online business probably because most of these yahoo boys use that as a cover up and you’re all insulting her grin grin grin What do you guys want exactly, wetin??
na crush we de catch for this forum!
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Wokenaija: 5:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
Very Low IQ with full confidence! grin that clown � emoji no dey ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / 9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.