Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys (61968 Views)

Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. / What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by motionarena: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is the reason I avoid all these tech guys and bitcoin people and any guy involved with online making money rubbish. If you ain't into oil and gas, real estates or an international footballer, please find your square root.
see this outdated mumu.

Guys are cashing out legitimately from tech and cryptocurrency steady. Make pant dey wear u, seems u destined for poverty

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by fattprince(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2022
uthlaw:
you think you deserve such men just because you have pussy...last last na use dem go use dis one!
But bro, she mentioned your hustle has one of the hustle she go follow na.

But on a more serious note, I see you are thinking of going to the UK for your football career, well I prefer Sweden, Norway or even Germany as there are better chances of starting as amateur then entering into professional or semi professional level than in UK as without academy it will be hard to find club. And academy there is very expensive. I'm striving to enter one of those countries I mentioned above this year as age isn't really on my side like that.

9 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by lebron7(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You are not making an iota of sense . Instead of you creating a forum where you will sensitize and empower these useless lazy women from prostitution , you are here attacking me for scolding their low-intellectual hustle that not only jeopardizes their safety, but causes them to die very shamefully . Perhaps you will like to join their lane and see how life will be in the den of ritualist . Nonsense
You are so senseless

7 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Ammishaddai: 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
lebron7:

You are so senseless
I am just following in the footsteps of your father. He is the one that mentored me personally

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by lebron7(m): 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
I am just following in the footsteps of your father. He is the one that mentored me personally
Ok, keep up the good work dummy
Still reasoning like a caveman and you think that makes you an alpha male or something lol

3 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Ammishaddai: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
lebron7:

Ok, keep up the good work dummy
Still reasoning like a caveman and you think that makes you an alpha male or something lol
You have only shown me your stupidity and I pity those who will exchange conversations with you

18 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Joelobioha(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

SHUT UP!!!!!!!

SHUT UP
, in capital letters
leave am he just dey talk like mumu..

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Joelobioha(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is the reason I avoid all these tech guys and bitcoin people and any guy involved with online making money rubbish. If you ain't into oil and gas, real estates or an international footballer, please find your square root.
mentality of labourer who earns 500naira..

6 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by lkillbrokehoes: 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Zzor the scammer, you will never be wise, this isn't a curse but facts.

9 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
I been think say yahoo plus don dey cast wetin exactly dey happen?

Nna ehn that is none of my female relatives dey safe for this country again, which kind nonsense wahala be dis

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by uthlaw: 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
fattprince:

But bro, she mentioned your hustle has one of the hustle she go follow na.

But on a more serious note, I see you are thinking of going to the UK for your football career, well I prefer Sweden, Norway or even Germany as there are better chances of starting as amateur then entering into professional or semi professional level than in UK as without academy it will be hard to find club. And academy there is very expensive. I'm striving to enter one of those countries I mentioned above this year as age isn't really on my side like that.
very good suggestion...we all gonna push this year on God...if she like may she go anywhere,no concern me,I no sabi her,she no sabi me,all man for himself!

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
not all guys who who make money online are into Yahoo. Some are btc, freelance, fiver, squad help, upwork, binance. I personally know some here in Asaba. I sometimes stay with them when studing market of money and when they pull the hit and cash out hundreds of dollars and pounds within hours

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by hopefulLandlord: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Vickyvice:
not all guys who who make money online are into Yahoo. Some are btc, freelance, fiver, squad help, upwork, binance. I personally know some here in Asaba. I sometimes stay with them when studing market of money and when they pull the hit and cash out hundreds of dollars and pounds within hours

You and I both know these guys you're talking about are in minority and even out of this minority that your guys are among, a lot of them still do the fraud on the side

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by KingDash: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Senomi:

Nna ehn that is none of my female relatives dey safe for this country again, which kind nonsense wahala be dis
bros yahoo plus na the only paying way, normal one don cast.. Godforbid bad thing.

5 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by KingDash: 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Vickyvice:
this your guys na yahoo boys baba.

16 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by SonOfEl(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
siofra:

You're an idiot for saying such an insensitive thing. Seriously check into a mental hospital so that they will medically confirm that you're an idiot.

It can happen to any body. It has even happened to fellow yahoo boys. Don't you know that these yahoo boys actively go after women because women parts are in high demand in their ritual world?

No matter what, it's not the fault of those women. Those yahoo boys are evil. What they are doing will never be excused anywhere on earth. Imagine yahoo boys scamming white women and you people will call it hustling. Instead of calling it what it really is. GOLD DIGGING!! AND ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY FROM BLACK MEN WHO THINK SOMEWHOW WHITE PEOPLE OWE THEM INSTEAD OF FACING THEIR GREEDY, CORRUPT LEADERS because you know why? The exploitation of blacks by whites will not be possible without the active enablement of your leaders.

But this is nairaland where you people blame the victim especially if it's a female.

Why are you triggered? The lady's lust for material gains got her into this mess. We all know yahoo boys are evil minded, that has long been established. But trying to exonerate ladies as "victims" is the height of double standard and is highly pathetic.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Furcko: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Senomi:

lol shebi Na Una type dey advice your sisters to date/marry richman..I laugh.
Dem go hear am

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
KingDash:
bros yahoo plus na the only paying way, normal one don cast.. Godforbid bad thing.

Boys here no fit do credit card hacking? That one no better pass?

Nigerians plenty for dubai wey dey do wire fraud dey cash out $300k per week and blood no dey involved

The edo and warri boys wey dey here no wan gree update their IQ na y dem dey butcher any girl wey dem see, untop money wey no go reach $50k per month

We hear say hush puppy butcher anybody? Make boys go update their brains abeg

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Furcko: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

You and I both know these guys you're talking about are in minority and even out of this minority that your guys are among, a lot of them still do the fraud on the side
leave that guy him never know, na him type once dey send 5k or 1k recharge card, will shower them with praises and hail them while the fraudsters starts showing off..we even have them on nairaland like
ILegd

5 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by KingDash: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Senomi:

Boys here no fit do credit card hacking? That one no better pass?

Nigerians plenty for dubai wey dey do wire fraud dey cash out $300k per week and blood no dey involved

The edo and warri boys wey dey here no wan gree update their IQ na y dem dey butcher any girl wey dem see, untop money wey no go reach $50k per month

We hear say hush puppy butcher anybody? Make boys go update their brains abeg
you sabi them already.. them go kill babe just to collect small money.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by flames007(m): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Listen to yourself, did you make sense?

3 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
KingDash:
you sabi them already.. them go kill babe just to collect small money.

Seriously this thing wey dem dey do no just make sense, 13 yr old indian boy fit hack US treasury without any trace, us we too dey lazy, everytime baba say do dis baba say do that

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by candygist: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
all this girls that love lavish spending from guys beware o.. if a guy spends up to 300k on you beware o .. my neighbor's bf bought her jewelleries ,perfume , phone and other accessories and after that day we saw her dead body in a bush close to my house with her eye removed .. although I don't have her pics but am just alerting u girls especially if ur bf is super rich beware o!!.... shey you gals want to chill with the big boys
Imagine this one just died because of cheap material things. Stuffs like perfume, phone and jewelleries. Things she can afford for herself if she works smart and hard. Most Nigerian girls are just lazy to work. Them prefer to use their pussy and fine face to get what they want. One thing you all should know is that you see this young boys coming up? Them no send una. Use and dump is their agenda.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by stacyadams: 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
candygist:

Imagine this one just died because of cheap material things. Stuffs like perfume, phone and jewelleries. Things she can afford for herself if she works smart and hard. Most Nigerian girls are just lazy to work. Them prefer to use their pussy and fine face to get what they want. One thing you all should know is that you see this young boys coming up? Them no send una. Use and dump is their agenda.

One just kip girl for house d ffoock.. come show me him passport him prayer points na to japa go Yankee find white woman marry,him children must be citizens of another country.. meanwhile the one wey d follow am up and Dan no go school ,no handwork na to wear big polo and leg chain d Waka hup han dan

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by candygist: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
stacyadams:

One just kip girl for house d ffoock.. come show me him passport him prayer points na to japa go Yankee find white woman marry,him children must be citizens of another country.. meanwhile the one wey d follow am up and Dan no go school ,no handwork na to wear big polo and leg chain d Waka hup han dan

Sometimes I no too blame them…. I blame the everything about Nigeria. The country is somehow and the rate of uneducated people is more than the educated. So what do you expect ?

4 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by mountmoriah(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dey no dey tell person

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Vekydinho(m): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
There go soon pluck this one eyes sef... Rubbish in human form
Iyaebe:

3 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by ruggedtimi(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Will they hear this one, when they are busy watching TikTok videos. And even if them see am Dem go repost on their status "pls girls beware" but na Dem go first hit the road grin

14 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by larryUG(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
GenAbacha:
Conveniently leave the serial killers and blame the victims.

Low iq Nigerians
This is not a case of looking for who to blame. We know the culprits are the gents, but since police never dey curtail the vice, then the best bet is for the victims to avoid being prey.

13 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by DrMrsFunmi(f): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I'd love to troll you a little and frustrate you small for this forum.
ask FERNANDEZISBACK and she'll tell you it isn't a funny experience

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by flokii: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
They'll never listen.. most of them have "fish brain" and are easy to bait with cash and gifts till they get killed for rituals. The videos and warnings flying around won't stop them from following yahoo guys or going to useless themselves for some penny in hotels with those stvpid boys.

If dem use you do ritual, you no die well, your spirit and soul will forever be in pain and serious agony while the ritualist pocket keeps swelling.Very lazy creatures always looking for ready made guys and "bad boys" to flex with.

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.