Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys (61969 Views)

Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. / What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by RodgersAkpafu: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=Razaneli post=109201746][/quote]
Imagine this
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
RodgersAkpafu:

It's not true

Okay you are correct
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by newoffer: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Make Dem no go find work. Lazy generations.
Beebah2000:
2022 is something else cry cry
Nigerian girls are not safe.
The most annoying part is that some girls will never learn from what is happening to their fellow girls.
They'll still be following yahoo boys up and down. cry
I wonder how the money ritual dey work sef sad

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by RodgersAkpafu: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ofadaman:
How can we stop ritual killings when we continue to blame the victims. Many broke and frustrated guys are quite happy about this, this kind of news get them excited, a way to warn those girls that rejected for a richer guy that they can be killed for rituals. Ritual killings can be anybody an innocent girl/guy on the road or going for an interview can be killed for rituals. We need to punish killers and make them examples and not blame victims which will only encourage the killers. There are guys reading this who think that the sacrifice the girls need to pay for hanging out with a rich guy is death, let's not forget that this is someone's child and sister.

This kind of post should not be encouraged, while ladies need to be careful out there, we must not blame victims.

To make it clear, no girl deserves to die for seeking fun , better life or enjoyment. And for the broke happy guys, there's no correlation between suffering and having wealth later in life, if a girl rejects you it's her choice ,same way you want a pretty woman ,they also have their choice in the men they want.

Tell them o
You have said it all

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by RodgersAkpafu: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
akpokpo:

Okay you are correct
Kk
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
RodgersAkpafu:

My point was that we should deal with the ills of our society
And stop enabling it
I also find the bolded hard to believe

The problem is that, we have too many ignorant youths just like you. I'm in my late 30s and I've been making money from yahoo since 2008.

You better believe what I said for your own good.
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by RodgersAkpafu: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
akpokpo:

The problem is that, we have too many ignorant youths just like you. I'm in my late 30s and I've been making money from yahoo since 2008.

You better believe what I said for your own good.
And you assume I am an "ignorant youth" right ?

I don hear you
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by ImoleNaija: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Pitifully, many wouldn't take the advice.. They are so engrossed with money & worldly materials that they scroll over reports like this.

O ma se ooo

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by deeLima86(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nobody is calling out that guy who is always promoting yahoo, smoking weed and womanising. Evil genius!

4 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Tzar(m): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
You are naive. Very few shady characters can hide their trail. If you get close enough to an individual you will definitely smell a rat. If you don’t, then you deliberately ain’t looking or the person is too dumb to spot it. Both deserve what they get most times. Very few people get unlucky, very few like 0.1%. Most of the others got what’s coming!

franchasng:
Amen cry

For instance, that Ondo State Ex Deputy Governor's daughter that got killed by her innocent looking broke boyfriend for rituals didn't accept to date that unfortunate broke guy for money and we also learnt she gives him money yet he killed her in a cruel manner for money. Most times its not the ladies' fault. Just ill luck with meeting the right guy. Life sha
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by RodgersAkpafu: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
compton11:
nigga STFU nigga!

Did the serial killer force the victim to roll with him?
See this fooool
Why would anyone be a serial killer in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by RodgersAkpafu: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
franchasng:
Really disturbing.

No matter what, a girl must date a guy na. The girls might not even know what the guy does for a living yet Naija guys out of bitterness for Naija ladies will leave their fellow inhumane guys killing ladies for whatever reason and rather choose to blame the unfortunate lady that got killed while trying to find love and happiness.

Who said broke guys don't kill their partners?

God have mercy on Nigeria cry

It's a pity
So many broke angry and frustrated men out there
This kind of sad news is music to their ears

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=franchasng post=109201548]My dear, most times its not the ladies' fault. Some are unlucky with meeting good guys with human conscience.

In fact the number one quality I would suggest for ladies to look for in a partner is empathy. An empathetic man with conscience won't hurt a lady that accepted to date him in the name of trying to make money.

Lol, what do you mean by empathy and conscience? Any woman seeking for those two qualities from nigerian men is in for a premium load of endless tears, infact till jesus christ comes ....... Do u mean this present generation of nigerian guys that their own motto is to use and dump, to chop girls even the innocent ones like banana and squeeze like oranges?

Incase you don't know bro the current dating pool especially in this country is a mess......... Make everybody just kukuma hold their pillow, drink water, find way lie down sleep

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Berryli: 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Every society is filled with all sorts of criminals that are celebrated for no logical reason , and Nigerian is no exception to this .

In fact , the case is worse over here because many people (especially the women ) are easily drawn to young boys who live flamboyant lifestyles.

Take this girl for example: she was seen in a party and was probabaly dating a guy who doesn't have a legitimate means of income . Now you cannot tell me that she did not know about him or what he does for a living , but her greed and stupidity, caused her to abandon common sense that would have guaranteed her safety.

Let's be fair and ask oursleves the number of cases that involve women falling victims to do such ritual killings ...can you compare the number to the ones done on men ? No .

So that means , the women in are society are the cause of their own greedy downfall . The sooner they end their pursuit for the flamboyant lifestyle , the less we see of such things
i still maintain that no one has the right to take someone else's life just to fund his 'lazy ass get rich quick lifestyle' at least the girls are sacrificing their own bodies to get what they want. Why can't the yahoo boys sacrifice their kidney or any part of their bodies? Why take a life? Until the society is ready to frown on ill gotten wealth and stop praising and celebrating people with questionable sources of income,making people who are hustling legitimately feel like they are not doing enough, then we all are all at risk and must condemn such evil.

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Jamie1000: 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
I don't pity such gals at all. That's what fit ehm
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
RodgersAkpafu:

And you assume I am an "ignorant youth" right ?

I don hear you

Yes, you are 100% ignorant
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by RodgersAkpafu: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
akpokpo:

Yes, you are 100% ignorant
Okay I don hear you
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by RodgersAkpafu: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Berryli:
i still maintain that no one has the right to take someone else's life just to fund his 'lazy ass get rich quick lifestyle' at least the girls are sacrificing their own bodies to get what they want. Why can't the yahoo boys sacrifice their kidney or any part of their bodies? Why take a life? Until the society is ready to frown on ill gotten wealth and stop praising and celebrating people with questionable sources of income,making people who are hustling legitimately feel like they are not doing enough, then we all are all at risk and must condemn such evil.
This is what I have been saying
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Ammishaddai: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
Berryli:
The boys know that sacrificing is a necessity to maintain their wealth , and who better to meet than gullible females who are lazy and want the easy way out of their financial woes. This is something you know and I do not need to prove it to you.

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by RodgersAkpafu: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
seyz91:
God sees my heart, i don't wish anyone bad in this life but reading news lately of how rampant these yahoo plus guys killed and used these Naija Vagina People Sweetens me sha, i just kinda happy for it cuz

That gender you see so, they never learn and they never listens, once you get some cash and drive any car either owned, borrowed or rented, these idiot gender will be running after you
Something is wrong somewhere with you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by RodgersAkpafu: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
The boys know that sacrificing is a necessity to maintain their wealth , and who better to meet than gullible females who are lazy and want the easy way out of their financial woes. This is something you know and I do not need to prove it to you.
You are tacitly supporting these criminals
And its shameful
No matter what a lady has told you or done to you in the past, it still doesn't warrant all of these

Better rid yourself of this way of thinking

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by seyz91(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nothing is wrong with me bro na fact i yarn
RodgersAkpafu:

Something is wrong somewhere with you o
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by 1Sharon(f): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Why does juju seem to work more than praying to God for money?
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Berryli: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Olanre05:

The southwest Deputy’s Governors daughter. That happened in Akure, Ondo State. Nobody can say the end of the story.
Exactly my point. This is the case of an elite who went for an 'average guy' but fell victim of being killed for ritual purpose. Was the guy a yahoo boy? Did he have ritualistic tendencies? Could she have imagined him to be the devils incarnate? When news about girls falling victims of ritualists, some guys here cannot even contain their excitement at the break of such news, mocking and insulting the ladies as if we have not seen 'average' guys commit just as much evil. Being broke doesn't make anyone a saint.We must change our mindsets and rebuke what is bad without being one sided

3 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Ofadaman(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
NwadykExcel:

That you see a guy with money shouldn't make you blind to logic and reason.
Many girls see a rich dude and the next thing you know they're all over him neglecting one critical factor.
Reason.
Where does he get his money?
What kind of a person is he?
Neglecting a thorough assessment of the man in question is a bit silly and leaves you vulnerable to probabilistic eventualities.
One such eventuality is that he IS a ritualist and that you've made contact with a wealthy person that you'd regret.
Girls have to careful and assertive so as not to compromise their safety and wellbeing.
Only girls who leave themselves vulnerable to the snares of ritualist partners fall victim to such fates.
And it's sad that most girls that we have around us don't have the intellectual capacity for sound judgement of character.
Girls should learn to think for themselves.

You're missing the point, it's not the girls fault, they are free to love whom they like whether he has money or not. Even broke guys use their gf for rituals ,there are many cases of struggling people who desire to use their neighbors child or spouse and gfs for rituals. So what is the fault of the girls who date broke guys and still end up getting used for rituals even after struggling with their broke bf, pls get sense abeg. Condemn the act, nobody should be killed for stupid reasons as rituals or lust for money. Stop encouraging it by blaming the victims . Pls use your head abeg.

It's same way we blame women who get raped by saying they dressed indecently, so what about minors that are raped.
I hate to hear stuff like this, it just shows the person isn't using his head to think logically.

A girl goes out to enjoy herself, goes to a party, or hangs out with her bf. (who is rich) and not knowing the intention of her bf,is killed for rituals, we come here to blame her, pls remember this is someone's child and sister, and think about what they have gone through before their death, and have some sense pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by SonOfEl(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Pataricatering:
na d yahoo ritualist be d victim nah ?
Olodo .

Let me give you a soft landing by responding to this ignorant post of yours.

Read my post again based on context of ladies wanting to be exonerated in the name of being "victims" so that their initial greed for materialistic things will not be criticized. If you still dont understand this, then I'm sorry there is nothing i can do help you cognitive grasp.

2 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Berryli: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
we are saying the same thing. Rebuke both sides that's all. It is not okay to condemn one evil and praise or ignore the other. Y'all are sounding like you are begrudging women. It is just like typical African parents who train the girl child with iron fist for fear of her bringing them disgrace and leaving the boy child to train himself. Forgetting that there are other vices just as heartbreaking as what they fear the girl child might bring them

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Ammishaddai: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
RodgersAkpafu:

You are tacitly supporting these criminals
And its shameful
No matter what a lady has told you or done to you in the past, it still doesn't warrant all of these

Better rid yourself of this way of thinking
I am only stating the honest truth , but you can reject it anyway. Your call
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
taneez:

Eyah.. I am in tech now and a female. I make 6 figures in naira and yet there are some collecting dollars.. I am not there yet. Sister tech money is like juju. You will see guys wey dropout from uni earning dollars. Most tech guys aren't bad. I can't say for bitcoin because I know yahoo guys invest in bitcoin. Most tech guys are busy and prudent (some also invest in bitcoins o- Chippercash,quidax, Patricia are into it and they aren't fraudulent). They don't spend money lavishly like yahoo guys so you will know the difference. They are also always busy doing something. You will see their work-codes, design, content. My dear shine your eyes ooo. Tech guys are the new oil workers.

Madam, if you have been on nairaland for sometime, you should know that the moniker you quoted is known to always type total nonsense, as if the person behind the account is either a little kid, or a retard, or some bored Homo sapien looking for attention.

I understand you have the right to quote who you please, but I strongly recommend not to take anything that moniker says serious.

4 Likes

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Ammishaddai: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Berryli:
we are saying the same thing. Rebuke both sides that's all. It is not okay to condemn one evil and praise or ignore the other. Y'all are sounding like you are begrudging women. It is just like typical African parents who train the girl child with iron fist for fear of her bringing them disgrace and leaving the boy child to train himself. Forgetting that there are other vices just as heartbreaking as what they fear the girl child might bring them
Bros, stop making excuses for these lazy women who are carrying an entitlement mentality . They should learn to work to enjoy that flamboyant lifestyle. And while they are at it , they should stop relying of men for their upkeep . Simple .
Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Berryli: 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
we are saying the same thing. Condemn both sides and not condemn one evil and ignore or praise the other evil making it look like you guys are OK with what the yahoo guys are doing

1 Like

Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by Bigchristo: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
OldNairalander:
Someone should please recommend a drug that will specifically kill the X sperm cell.
I don't wanna birth a bitch
LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.