Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club (25659 Views)

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by milanseedorf(m): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2011
naija girls self and forming wetin carry you come for club they tell you say na cilema wey de come look. get a life
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by MrsChima(f): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2011
Wow OP! Your thread got more traffic and EXCITEMENT than the other thread. Maybe that why they ARE PISSED. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by dowjones(m): 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2011
i laugh at the OP. you must really be a ugly village girl

this is old gist tho. if you've ever been to clubs in south africa, sweden , ethopia and other parts of the world. you might hate nigerian women forever.

i've been to clubs in the 3 countries menthioned and the experience was different. the ladies there didnt complain about this issues like the UGLY nairaland chics.

come to the club to ping, gossip in loud music or just sit and watch. Its all well with you. wink
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee2(f): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Wow OP!  Your thread got more traffic and EXCITEMENT than the other thread.  Maybe that why they ARE PISSED.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lol,  some are cursing and sweating their pants out,  wink wink

WHAT A MAN CAN DO, A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER, AND WHAT A WOMAN CANT DO, CANT BE DONE  grin grin grin grin

dowjones:

i laugh at the OP. you must really be a ugly village girl

this is old gist tho. if you've ever been to clubs in south africa, sweden , ethopia and other parts of the world. you might hate nigerian women forever.

i've been to clubs in the 3 countries menthioned and the experience was different. the ladies there didnt complain about this issues like the UGLY nairaland chics.

come to the club to ping, gossip in loud music or just sit and watch. Its all well with you. wink

Mr. 'do-you-know-how-many-continents-i've-been-too' AKA Ajala the traveller. Mr haaaannnnssooomme (i fear), abeg, put me for your suitcase sootcase when you want to tour the south american continent, make me sef learn too. Teassherr.  grin

I got some tissue for ya too.   tongue wink
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by EEVICTOREE(m): 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2011
Donlittle:

Popping champagne unnecessarily with their friends in order to gain attention  
what should i do in the club?? pop fanta?? naw that is why it called the club, if u got the money, u buy champagne n pop it, if u aint got no money, u pop a cup of drink, it 10 dollars, i bet if u ever seen banky w in the club, and he was popping bottles, i bet your totoo, n yanch will never be the same,

[/b][/color]

2)   Staring at you like their lives depends on you. The terrible thing is that they make it really obvious, and then get you feeling sort of funny.
i could bet my life, if u didnt dress like a hoe, wearing, half skirt, bending down, and your punannny showing, i wont look at u, i approach u first with the way u dress.

3) Having this annoying mindset that you would automatically hit it off with them, because one of their friends happens to be a friend to your friend
u ever heard of the wworld, social, most guys are social, the last time i went to the club, a girl lied, just to get my boy number, now what is that?? crazilizing or lyinglizing?  undecided may i ask, no it socializing

4)   Asking you for your cell-phone number >> hello…I did not come to the club to make friends, I only came to ease out  some stress
You dress like a hoe, u get treated like a hoe, common now,  we get the crazy speakers, the noise, the cigarette, and u came out to ease out stress, we all knw that a lie, u came to succck a dicck or dance, or sit your asss aT HOME

5)   Offering to buy you a drink, believing that that might make it easier for you to feel relaxed with him. Oh good Lawwwd, not everyone that comes to the club is a drunk!!  
If they didnt buy u the drink, like u said in your 1st point, they popping champagne to their selve, now they offer you that drink and your hear complaing seriously? what do u want them to do kill their self cuz of your principle?? i bet if they pop the champagne to their self, u will call them stiniging niqqas, or gays anyways

6)   Not getting the point when a girl is acting funny. Please when a girl is not showing signs of interest in what you are talking about, it simply means she aint feeling you. Do we have to spell everything out?  
Ho wmany times, did your mum refuse to let your dad go out on a date with her?? it called principle girl, it the principle, u got to respect that same principle, thats the way for girls, they got to act like, we aint want you, when they really do, and the guy principle is to keep pestering her

7)    Trying to get too familiar by moving their hands around, because you agreed to dance with him. I cant stand it when a guy reaches out to try to hold me on the waist, just because I am trying to shake what my mama gave me!!!  
 u wore a mini skirt, your dancing a touch your toe style, wtf do u want me to do, hold my dicck? naw please, i got to tear that azz up, u feel me?? tear that asss up, the way u dress is the way i aproach u

8   How on earth would a guy go to a club all by himself and pop a bottle of champagne …this beats me    
like u said on principle one and principle four, if they offer u,  u will be complaining, about our u dnt waNT that, cause your too big for that stuff, so now, they popping it to their self, your point are baseless tho, am sorry, u got to respect the principle, u feel me? the principle

9)  Trying to get to know everything about you, just because you bothered to lend an ear to him. You wanna know where I work, where I live, and personal stuff? Oh puhleeasseeeee  
This is why u should be at a lesbiann club, or a night vigil, on these kind of night, cause club, mostly meant for hoes, if u cant succk a niqqaa dicck on these nights, girlll, please, take your quran or bible, and leave for mosque or church, the principle of this is straight

10)   Wearing dark shades in the club. Hello…. Shades are meant to protect your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun, not to feel cool in a dark club
i dnt wear shade, but yeah i do whatever i want with my money u feel me yea

11)   Pestering you for a dance, when you have clearly said NO!!!
so why do u come to the club?? use your blackberry so u can feel cool, send unclothed pictures in the club? nah bitchhhh  please u can do that the fucck at home, not at the club, u came here to shake wat u got frm ya mama, or do u get your yanch frm ya daddy??  undecided undecided angry angry angry

I feel u dude!!. Dont mind her, she just wanna make noise, IROKI lo fe ta
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by gohome: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You wish you can eat a pig BROKE ARSE HUNGRY nigga.  Go change into your other name cowardly the beast.

Hmm.  Whoever said MEN can take it like steel SURE THE HELL LIED.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed 

ahh, why the hate na, its the internet, i dont take anything serious on the internet, i tot you knew bera
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by BB013(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2011
WHAT A MAN CAN DO, A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER, AND WHAT A WOMAN CANT DO, CANT BE DONE  grin grin grin grin[/color]

I laugh at your ignorance
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by MrsChima(f): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2011
gohome:

ahh,  why the hate na,  its the internet, i dont take anything serious on the internet,  i tot you knew bera

(takes a huge shit and walks off)
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Ruq: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2011
Claptrap maybe like 3 make sense but totally claptrap
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by gohome: 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

(takes a huge poo and walks off)
Dont walk off rabbit, Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin, Your so narrow minded when you walk your earings knock together grin grin grin, its all still a joke remember?
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by MrsChima(f): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2011
gohome:

Dont walk off rabbit,  Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin,  Your so narrow minded when you walk your earings knock together grin grin grin,  its all still a joke remember?

Too bad I can't expect YOU to say something INTELLIGENT at all.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed A hope nor wish wouldn't help you either.

You like the smell of the poo turd I left behind?  Need more?
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee2(f): 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2011
££VICTOR££:

I feel u dude!!. Dont mind her,  she just wanna make noise,  IROKI lo fe ta

Backfire to sender

B_B013:

WHAT A MAN CAN DO, A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER, AND WHAT A WOMAN CANT DO, CANT BE DONE  grin grin grin grin[/color]

I laugh at your ignorance

i'm amazed at your goofy thinking,  tongue

Mrs.Chima:

Too bad I can't expect YOU to say something INTELLIGENT at all.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  A hope nor  wish wouldn't help you either. 

You like the smell of the poo turd I left behind?  Need more? 

grin grin grin some guys need a feeding bottle. What are you thinking, dishing out some poo?? Some goat milk would do  wink

Ruq:

Claptrap maybe like 3 make sense but totally claptrap

geezz, that's your opinion, need i say more
 cool
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by MrsChima(f): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2011
nanidee2:

grin grin grin some guys need a feeding bottle. What are you thinking, dishing out some poo?? Some goat milk would do  wink

I do not think that THING is human.  So the poo turd is appropriate.   Hold your nose.  I think I need to poo again! 

Scream with me! Argggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhh!
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee2(f): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2011
^^^lmaoooooo, i literally laughed out louddddd grin grin grin grin

Hold on, let me hold ma nose, grin grin grin grin grin , (nice and easy, dont let any spill out), looooooollllllllllllll the tears are coming down
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by MrsChima(f): 12:00am On Jun 20, 2011
I am almost done!! Argggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by pleep(m): 12:29am On Jun 20, 2011
I hate clubs, except teen clubs were everyone is rather new to alchohol, but that's another story.
Seriously though, clubbing is a wate of time why not just go to parties and actually get to know people instead of grinding on random stuck up strangers who think everything you do is disgusting? smiley
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Ruq: 12:31am On Jun 20, 2011
Yo nani watz wrong with you?? like you need noodle fixing Am Damn Sure You don't have a lad right now doubt if you've ever had? cuz you just prefer poking rather than longing things, thatz cool.

Just read your post again you know to well that most of GArbage (post) is useless so stop feeling like a bigwig cuz yo thread made front page,you are probably too excited, you need attention try yaba left you get in full.  [size=14pt]Bimbo!!![/size]
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Ossaifamous(m): 12:43am On Jun 20, 2011
Well I don't know what urs inspiration ladies for tis write up but keep tis up the only yhing you will be married to will be ur TV durin the day and ur radio @ night,cuz @ night you ll be calling for some hook-ups
Y u ladies have to be pretenders, did u all move to the club to hear some sermon? Common get REAL
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by stunna2(m): 12:58am On Jun 20, 2011
ibkaye:

I agree with some things but complaints no. 2, 4, and 5 especially really should not come as a surprise, it's a club, not bible study

hahahahahahaha! word up!!
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee(f): 1:49am On Jun 20, 2011
Ruq:

Yo nani watz wrong with you?? like you need noodle fixing Am Damn Sure You don't have a lad right now doubt if you've ever had? cuz you just prefer poking rather than longing things, thatz cool.

Just read your post again you know to well that most of GArbage (post) is useless so stop feeling like a bigwig cuz yo thread made front page,you are probably too excited, you need attention try yaba left you get in full.  [size=14pt]Bimbo!!![/size]

How petty. I'll respond to you when you are finally grown, and all the igbo has cleared from your eyes.  Till then, go  and suck on a lollypop. It will brighten you up.  tongue

Ossai famous:

Well I don't know what urs inspiration ladies for tis write up but keep tis up the only yhing you will be married to will be your TV durin the day and your radio @ night,cuz @ night you ll be calling for some hook-ups
Y u ladies have to be pretenders, did u all move to the club to hear some sermon? Common get REAL
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Orton10(m): 1:57am On Jun 20, 2011
Can NL guys see your face atleast? undecided
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Justcash(m): 2:01am On Jun 20, 2011
Orton1_0:

You wanna have bad dreams? Better know what you r asking for o! she definitely looks pretty only in Night clubs. It is an opportunity for her to feel among pretty gals in mini skirts.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee(f): 2:07am On Jun 20, 2011
Orton1_0:

after i see yours,   wink

Justcash:

You wanna have bad dreams? Better know what you r asking for o! she definitely looks pretty only in Night clubs. It is an opportunity for her to feel among pretty gals in mini skirts.

So are u trying to say i am now the cause of your countless nightmares  Abeg dont spoil my blues with your reggae. Where the heck is your baby-sitter?
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by JAZES(m): 2:20am On Jun 20, 2011
nanidee:

after i see yours,   wink

So are u trying to say i am now the cause of your countless nightmares  Abeg dont spoil my blues with your reggae. Where the heck is your baby-sitter?

Guys, its obvious the OP is just having fun now.
Judging from her responses,she has found a way of laughing everything off
no matter how annoying those response are.
Truth is i am yet to see an OP this matured and cool on NL.
Keep it up my sister,i love your spirit cool cool cool cool
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Orton10(m): 2:24am On Jun 20, 2011
Hey dats no fair. . .I asked first!
You make it sound like you're some "jackpot" and every clubbing Man's "dream".
I dey feel you shaa . . .u don finish us but no wahala.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Ruq: 2:25am On Jun 20, 2011
nanidee:

How petty. I'll respond to you when you are finally grown, and all the igbo has cleared from your eyes.  Till then, go  and suck on a lollypop. It will brighten you up.  tongue

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

So you're the brainy one?? who sees no sense in what she talks about. an epitome of stupidity, cheers

you can start drooling over Nl it's your Funeral.

Another Drag on my igbo for you ninny!
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Ruq: 2:29am On Jun 20, 2011
talking of Lollies i let you lick mine,then you will let me Frisk you hope you aint dry up there? Nanidee2&Nanidee lovly name by the way
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Ruq: 2:35am On Jun 20, 2011
Justcash:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Djavascript:void(0); grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Didn't get at 1st
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Konjour(m): 2:42am On Jun 20, 2011
I've almost broken a couple of chairs while laughing hard like a crazed man all by myself after reading some of the banter and counter-banter on here

tonight. Damn it! Nairaland never fails to entertain. D grin grin grin grin grin Time to get some sleep and perhaps dream of popping some cheap champagne in the

Guvnor's bar of Cokobar this saturday. Hopefully that won't be too ''disgusting'', ROFLMAO.  grin grin grin grin grin  undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee(f): 2:47am On Jun 20, 2011
Orton1_0:

Hey dats no fair. . .I asked first!
You make it sound like you're some "jackpot" and every clubbing Man's "dream".
I dey feel you shaa . . .u don finish us but no wahala.
you be correct guy jare, Abeg chop knuckle (shebi na so dem dey talk am?)

JAZES:

Guys, its obvious the OP is just having fun now.
Judging from her responses,she has found a way of laughing everything off
no matter how annoying those response are.
Truth is i am yet to see an OP this matured and cool on NL.
Keep it up my sister,i love your spirit cool cool cool cool

i loffs you too sweerie.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Ruq:

So you're the brainy one?? who sees no sense in what she talks about. an epitome of stupidity, cheers

you can start drooling over Nl it's your Funeral.

Another Drag on my igbo for you ninny!

You aint getting no more attention from me, trust me, if i start with you, Mukina will be your saviour. (u aint worth it). Go look for where to buy more igbo. dilute it with shekpe. Let me know when you are done. 
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Ruq: 3:04am On Jun 20, 2011
You are Slakin watchu mean by mukina? is she gonna ban me or what. you got tired you don't wanna go on with me am serious. you will end up being sorrowful

I don't get what your sorrow is for an adult like you, your mate don dey born Apoda.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by JAZES(m): 3:40am On Jun 20, 2011
nanidee:

i loffs you too sweerie.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Norin do me jor kiss kiss kiss

We need more of u on NL to keep the fights to the minimal
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. / What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.