Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club (25656 Views)

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by kpolli(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2011
even though some points made sense, most didnt,

poster, i think u need to loosen up a lil
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Joe5(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2011
nanide i tink u need a club teacher, call me 08134163115
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by kpolli(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2011
bros u just fell our hands, how u go drop ur number just like that
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by otokx(m): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2011
Interesting thread
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Mcleo007(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2011
So, this thread is gaining much followership like this
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee(f): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2011
kpolli:

yeah, yeah, whatever, please get a spanner and help "unloosen" me
tongue

otokx:

Interesting thread
Mcleo007:

So, this thread is gaining much followership like this
undecided undecided undecided

On another note,
Okay, nairaland cry babies (u know yourselves), y'all know its a Monday.(yeah, time to be serious).
I will have to put pacifiers in your mouths till I come around again. grin grin
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2011
Geez what childish points.so I can't go to a bar to drink alone?.ever heard the word sober its a solitary thing.besides if it bothers u that much.switch clubs or stay home.as for the socializing thing,maybe u shud buyout the whole space so no one can come to ur side.too many weird posters on this nairaland.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by kpolli(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2011
spanner, loosen u,

not my duty to,

thats y God allowed man to create BOOZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by mallorca(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
pc guru:

Geez what childish points.so I can't go to a bar to drink alone?.ever heard the word sober its a solitary thing.besides if it bothers u that much.switch clubs or stay home.as for the socializing thing,maybe u shud buyout the whole space so no one can come to your side.too many weird posters on this nairaland.
just my thought
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by LesbianBoy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2011
The day i would find MRS CHIMA in education section that day i would thank God  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue @OP obviously you sound like a local babe and a senseless one at that! am sure you are the type that have not used their brain and have been carry "EXPO" right from their nusery school days till university thats if u even go one grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue why is it called a club  oya if u nor want make any bobo hold your 'tooth pick' waist like someone said go and pray the rosary in your house! or go ya house go watch MOJO and self service later! HYPOCRITE! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Guys una they fall hand o why argue with a village "yampion" 
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by decode55(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2011
grin grin grin coogar God bless ur father grin grin grin
foolish girls angry angry
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by CrudeOil2(m): 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2011
LMAAOO!!! grin grin

1)
Popping champagne unnecessarily with their friends in order to gain attention Undecided

Jealousy
2) Staring at you like their lives depends on you. The terrible thing is that they make it really obvious, and then get you feeling sort of funny Angry
Perhaps you look horrible grin grin grin

3) Having this annoying mindset that you would automatically hit it off with them, because one of their friends happens to be a friend to your friend Huh
Lame grin grin
4) Asking you for your cell-phone number >> hello…I did not come to the club to make friends, I only came to ease out some stress Tongue
Then what fück did you come to do? To take a census? grin grin
5) Offering to buy you a drink, believing that that might make it easier for you to feel relaxed with him. Oh good Lawwwd, not everyone that comes to the club is a drunk!! Tongue
LMAO! Are you a deeper life chick?
6) Not getting the point when a girl is acting funny. Please when a girl is not showing signs of interest in what you are talking about, it simply means she aint feeling you. Do we have to spell everything out? Lips sealed
Why are you acting funny if you ain't feeling him? what the fück is your problem? grin

7) Trying to get too familiar by moving their hands around, because you agreed to dance with him. I cant stand it when a guy reaches out to try to hold me on the waist, just because I am trying to shake what my mama gave me!!! Grin Angry Angry
Oh please, there is nothing special about your waist. If you want to shake what your mama gave you and dont want the gentleman to touch, then shake it in front of your mama, grin

8 How on earth would a guy go to a club all by himself and pop a bottle of champagne …this beats me Huh Cry Cry Cry
Jealousy would kill you O. grin grin grin

9) Trying to get to know everything about you, just because you bothered to lend an ear to him. You wanna know where I work, where I live, and personal stuff? Oh puhleeasseeeee Tongue
Are you a spy? grin grin

10) Wearing dark shades in the club. Hello…. Shades are meant to protect your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun, not to feel cool in a dark club Tongue
Remove your brazillian wigs first and your padded bras before complain grin grin

11) Pestering you for a dance, when you have clearly said NO!!!
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by firestar(f): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2011
Oh Lord.  .   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
This thread is simply hilarious!
OP, sign this thread as one of the most funniest thread. Believe me, this qualifies.  wink

And the comments.  .  .   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nanidee:

after i see yours,   wink

So are u trying to say i am now the cause of your countless nightmares  Abeg dont spoil my blues with your reggae.[/b] Where the heck is your baby-sitter?[/color]

That analogy is worth a thousand tickets to Rhythm Unplugged.  tongue wink Copyright it QUICK! cheesy grin cool
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2011
. . grin grin grin grin this is damn hilarious that i can't stop crying cry cry
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2011
190 oya report urself here angry
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by 190: 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2011
shunn sir embarassed embarassed
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2011
^ where have you been? common will you arrange ur face properly before I smack it angry
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by 190: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2011
- Sir, 190 reporting for duty sir - angry angry
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
ehen!! Thats my soldier boy cool. How is eveything in ur command? angry
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by 190: 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2011
- Sir everything is OK - Just getting banned by an auto bot recently sir -

Been banned 11 times in 2 days - sir -
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by adalynda: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2011
Grabbing a girl like they own her. angry
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Dalby(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2011
Crude Oil:

LMAAOO!!!  

1)  
Popping champagne unnecessarily with their friends in order to gain attention  Undecided

Jealousy

2)   Staring at you like their lives depends on you. The terrible thing is that they make it really obvious, and then get you feeling sort of funny Angry

Perhaps you look horrible                                                          

3)   Having this annoying mindset that you would automatically hit it off with them, because one of their friends happens to be a friend to your friend Huh

Lame  

4)   Asking you for your cell-phone number >> hello…I did not come to the club to make friends, I only came to ease out  some stress  Tongue
Then what fück did you come to do? To take a census?  

5)   Offering to buy you a drink, believing that that might make it easier for you to feel relaxed with him. Oh good Lawwwd, not everyone that comes to the club is a drunk!!  Tongue

LMAO! Are you a deeper life chick?

6)   Not getting the point when a girl is acting funny. Please when a girl is not showing signs of interest in what you are talking about, it simply means she aint feeling you. Do we have to spell everything out?   Lips sealed

Why are you acting funny if you ain't feeling him? what the fück is your problem?

7)    Trying to get too familiar by moving their hands around, because you agreed to dance with him. I cant stand it when a guy reaches out to try to hold me on the waist, just because I am trying to shake what my mama gave me!!!  Grin  Angry Angry
Oh please, there is nothing special about your waist. If you want to shake what your mama gave you and dont want the gentleman to touch, then shake it in front of your mama,  

8   How on earth would a guy go to a club all by himself and pop a bottle of champagne …this beats me  Huh  Cry Cry Cry

Jealousy would kill you O.  

9)   Trying to get to know everything about you, just because you bothered to lend an ear to him. You wanna know where I work, where I live, and personal stuff? Oh puhleeasseeeee  Tongue

Are you a spy?  

10)   Wearing dark shades in the club. Hello…. Shades are meant to protect your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun, not to feel cool in a dark club  Tongue
Remove your brazillian wigs first and your padded bras before complain  

11)   Pestering you for a dance, when you have clearly said NO!!!

For #1: They got your attention tongue
2: Have you ever thought you might not be the preson being starred at or like you said beginning to sort of feel funny, there could just be something funny you overlooked shocked
For #3: Birds of identical feathers flock together wink
For #4: You should not take your stress out on others undecided
For #5: A simple NO will do, but you still took the drink anyway at all at all na im bad pass angry
For #6: FUNNY, you have said that a second time there could just be something funny you overlooked shocked
For #7: Response on point, shake it in front of mama
For #8: Its his money, and he got your attention like in 1 above
For #9: What would he have asked How many credits you had at GCE and in how many sittings or your JAMB score embarassed
For #10: As far as he doesnt step on you, or push down your drink, whats your poblem. The guy fit get conjunctivitis (apollo)
For #11: Am I missing something here Was this not the same guy you were dancing with in 7 above that was moving his hands around

see here lots of possibilities
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by kingsrod: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2011
What if they had no guys in the club, am sure they will be begging for us to come back, Ladies love the attention to know they are pretty, smiley
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Cogent: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2011
Wow
Look at all the butthurt men in this thread. . . . . . . . .
For the love of peace you men should just lighten the eff up, the topic is just a comeback to the previous one. Geeeeez
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2011
Cogent:

Wow
For the love of peace you men should just lighten the eff up, the topic is just a comeback to the previous one. Geeeeez

embarrassing isnt it?

and the fact that you have many being down right nasty to the OP as well. So pathetic.  undecided
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee2(f): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2011
for all the cry babies that took out the pacifiers from their mouths to come and whine,  too bad for you.  tongue

@Pc guru, more childish are the solutions you raised
@ kpolli, booze is for the weak-hearted (most guys aka cry babies) tongue

LesbianBoy:

The day i would find MRS CHIMA in education section that day i would thank God  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue @OP obviously you sound like a local babe and a senseless one at that! am sure you are the type that have not used their brain and have been carry "EXPO" right from their nusery school days till university thats if u even go one  grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue why is it called a club  oya if u nor want make any bobo hold your 'tooth pick' waist like someone said go and pray the rosary in your house! or go ya house go watch MOJO and self service later! HYPOCRITE! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Guys una they fall hand o why argue with a village "yampion" 

Lesbianboy, going by your name, i see you dont amount to much. naaaahh, not at all. I blame your boss for leaving the back door open 4 u to come in and use his p.c to type trash, thereby leaving your post at the gate. Better go back to your gate post. Agbero

firestar:

Oh Lord.  .   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
This thread is simply hilarious!
OP, sign this thread as one of the most funniest thread. Believe me, this qualifies.  wink

And the comments.  .  .   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That analogy is worth a thousand tickets to Rhythm Unplugged.  tongue wink Copyright it QUICK! cheesy grin cool

grin grin grin grin grin

Cogent:

Wow

^^ you're a real man joor,  kiss kiss  
dont mind the sissies that are taking it to heart, they think what makes them men is the little caprisone straw between their legs. Typically the type that would go around screaming at their wives, insisting - "i am the man in this house".
mttsssccchheewwwwwwwwwwwwww,
angry angry angry
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee2(f): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

embarrassing isnt it?

and the fact that you have many being down right nasty to the OP as well. So pathetic.  undecided

my dear, like i said, its the fakest and weakest mofos that are screaming the loudest. Extremely effeminate human beings.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Dalby(m): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2011
When one s e x begins to feel more important you begin to have issues.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Dalby(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2011
Relationship between both s e x is designed to be symbiotic. Some guys will suck up to make a pass later. Be not deceived they are wolfs in sheep clothing.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2011
The thread made me laugh.
OP just sounded so much like a lady-loving-lady  cheesy

EDIT: Seun! since when did the 'L' word become an offensive thing needing to be replaced? angry
One would thing you were being discriminating tongue
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Ruq: 12:25am On Jun 21, 2011
kpolli:

My point exactly, but the demented poster is just happy bashing everyone against her thread such a lo life!!
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 21, 2011
nanidee did read coogar's points. shame on you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. / What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62