Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club (25658 Views)

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee2(f): 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^ if we no chop am, una go finish am. Same reason why una dey drink beer, and at the end of the day, have pot-bellies.
So, na you people's own pot-belly dey big pass. That's why ladies dey dump una too, and then move on to the nearest 6-pack. grin grin
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 22, 2011
@topic:

Groping and stalking tops all.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@topic:

Groping and stalking tops all.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by pleep(m): 4:52am On Jun 22, 2011
Lol @ these girls who complain about the guys in the club. If you hate everything us guys do how would you like it if we all disapeared? and you could dance alone with your friends like a lesbio.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by MrsChima(f): 5:02am On Jun 22, 2011
pleep:

Lol @ these girls who complain about the guys in the club. If you hate everything us guys do how would you like it if we all disapeared? and you could dance alone with your friends like a lesbio.

MANY of us already dancing alone with our friends like lesbos. cool

(looking at Wifey with starry eyes)
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by pleep(m): 5:58am On Jun 22, 2011
angry they need to make lesbo clubs.  Cuz it bothers me when hot girls dance together.

Lesbians really Loose all their magic when they aren't naked. grin
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by MrsChima(f): 6:08am On Jun 22, 2011
pleep:

angry they need to make lesbo clubs.  Cuz it bothers me when hot girls dance together.

lady-loving-ladies really Loose all their magic when they aren't unclothed. grin

Well, you do know lesbos like women so of course they would be dancing up all on women but not all women who dances with women are lesbos just like not all men who dances with other men are not gay.

TRUST ME, I have seen men so some for real contact to contact dancing and SWORE they are strictly punny lovers. Hmm.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Brite02(m): 7:03am On Jun 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

MANY of us already dancing alone with our friends like homos. cool

(looking at Wifey with starry eyes)
hehehehehehee mrs. Chima
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Well, you do know lesbos like women so of course they would be dancing up all on women but not all women who dances with women are lesbos just like not all men who dances with other men are not man-lover.

TRUST ME, I have seen men so some for real contact to contact dancing and SWORE they are strictly punny lovers. Hmm.

If straight, I would say they really don't wat to do that, but are just trying to mimic the girls. Probably trying to get the silly lezzy-acting straight girls jealous. tongue
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by pleep(m): 8:41am On Jun 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Well, you do know lesbos like women so of course they would be dancing up all on women but not all women who dances with women are lesbos just like not all men who dances with other men are not man-lover.

Lol have you really seen men grinding on each other? I'm not talking about slamming or fist pumping and stuff like that I mean real grinding. grin when straight girls grind on thier friends the whole night it makes men jelous and angry wink

alot of them do all this crazy sexual stuff they would never do on a guy. Women seesh.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee2(f): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2011
pleep:

Lol have you really seen men grinding on each other? I'm not talking about slamming or fist pumping and stuff like that I mean real grinding. grin when straight girls grind on thier friends the whole night it makes men jelous and angry wink

alot of them do all this crazy intimate stuff they would never do on a guy. Women seesh.

lmao at the bolded, grin grin grin
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2011
@nanidee sorry ma,yes it was a childish response infact am still shocked I even responded,because I find both topics "digusting things men do" and "disgusting things ladies do" in a club equally childish,am even more surprised that u will choose to respond to a stupid topic "disgusting stuff ladies do".not only did it not serve as any purpose it puts u and that original poster on the same level. Nothing personal,but posters like u two encourages gender bashing.but am not surprised 70% of the most retarded posters reside in Romance section.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2011
Oh I forgot,u can diss all u want,I won't respond again.I don't wanna add myself to the 70%.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2011
You're already king of the 70% Pele cheesy
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by nanidee2(f): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2011
pc guru:

@nanidee sorry ma,yes it was a childish response infact am still shocked I even responded,because I find both topics "digusting things men do" and "disgusting things ladies do" in a club equally childish,am even more surprised that u will choose to respond to a silly topic "disgusting stuff ladies do".not only did it not serve as any purpose it puts u and that original poster on the same level. Nothing personal,but posters like u two encourages gender bashing.but am not surprised 70% of the[b] most slow [/b]posters reside in Romance section.

your post started out kind of making sense, but it seems somewhere along the line, you ran out of gas. I wonder what you are doing in romance section though, "speedy gonzalez".
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2011
@ Chima kiss kiss

Donlittle:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

what? lol seriously, it's annoying! undecided
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by firestar(f): 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2011
cry cry cry grin cheesy grin cheesy
Y'all killing me.
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by denny4ril: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2011
i think it is disgusting to get a girl drunk
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Pweety4me(f): 1:35am On Jul 15, 2011
Lol where is the so called female version of this thread? - link any1?
Re: 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club by Joshrob(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
At OP..I just tire 4 u matter o..if u dey look for descent guys..go vigil na..abi dem dey do opening prayer 4 d club wey u go..are u learner

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. / What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.