Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,694 members, 7,844,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married (6205 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Munzy14(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Iyaebe:
Those of you judging the lady without hearing from her are evil,no lady will leave a good man that's faithful and truly loves her.Put your thinking cap on before passing judgements.
Food don land for you na...You will milk the last drop of milk from it... lipsrsealed
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Kriss216: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin e pass just the water o...
Chief, do you think there's a remedy for him?

wink
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Mariangeles(f): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Munzy14:

It is not easy o.....

For men...An average guy can break up with you, a richer guy a bia gbawa gi enyi the next day..So women move fast than men.

Case OP wu a fabble, but ya wuru story with fact, it is long for overdue for him to move on...Even married people break up and re-marry.

He really built his future around her...But some ladies will always be for highest bidder.

With his achievements, he should find a new sweetheart.. fine fine ladies everywhere jaare.

It is not easy..my last hit me...But it wasn't on a problem like this...think I told you religious stuff.

But the one before her, I moved on faster...Broke up on August, entered another by December..

It is not easy for some guys...But nke onye di ka juju...Again no need stalking an ex...It will keep reopening wound wey done heal.

Onye nke nwere ike o ga hu alu di nwaanyi like this...He should open his heart for another babe to enter, love and care the new babe will clean the ex so fast.

The story is just quite hard to believe.
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by 2buffagain(m): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
So you have turned yourself to demon.
Stalking and wishing evil on somebody for moving her life forward?

You said she was your "wife to be". Did you ACTUALLY propose?
Or were you doing kindergaten boyfriend girlfriend nonsense and having her use up her best phase of life with not much to look forward to?

Young man, get your priorities straight and focus on building yourself.
She doesn't owe you a damn thing as she is not your wife.
Make your life attractive for a long-term-concerned lady to be encouraged by it.
Family wahala no be joke. Sort out of your priorities and improve your standing in life.
Those who will join you will come by themselves afterwards.

1 Like

Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Move on pls,dont torture yourself.
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Munzy14(m): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kriss216:

Chief, do you think there's a remedy for him?

wink
He is the only one that can redeem his lost self...By detaching and entangling with another.. grin
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Munzy14(m): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

The story is just quite hard to believe.
It could be true...That's why some men don't open up with Ije uwa ha... cheesy grin Akuko kariri..
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Foodqueen(f): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
redon12:
My fiance blocked me on WhatsApp three years ago, I couldn't reach her on phone either. I couldn't reach her mum and two sisters, trying to understand why she blocked me and why I couldn't reach her Family.

Two days later I saw her traditional wedding pictures on Facebook. It was the cruelest thing that ever happened to me.

I didn't have much money then so I could understand why she left. But I spent every dime I had on her, the sex was good and I was always there when she needed me.

All this happened three years ago, I felt that because she left me abruptly her life was supposed to be miserable, but she really is doing well, I have been stalking her all the way, I attended her wedding and her graduation, though quite conspicuous in the act, she drives the latest cars now, the last time I heard about her she was leaving the country to the UAE to deliver her second child. And still nothing bad happened to her.

I still can't get over her my life is miserable. But then all those years she left and I had time for myself to think clearly and learn web development skill, I was able to build my self a site that quickly transformed itself, it had a fast growth, an e-commerce/fintech company, which i am now officially it's CEO, with a company size of 11 people. I just got a seeding of 1.2 million dollars, to buy riders for dispatchers and also for advertisement.

But with all these she's thriving and she's doing well, It makes me wonder if life is really fair, I still have pictures of the day I proposed at ShopRite, the kisses, the hugs, the time we spent together, I still can't believe she forgot all that.

I am doing well now I have my own house and two cars to it, and a thriving company. But I can't stop stalking her, because of her I moved to Enugu where she lived. Some days whenever I come back from work Early I give this secondary school boys small cash to go to her husbands mansion to see if there is any activity there, then come back and report to me.

I believe she doesn't know I am still unto her, almost any day I am coming back from work, I drive through her beauty spar just to catch a glimpse of her.

I convinced my kid sister to move to Enugu, also convinced her to enroll her child in the same nursery and primary school my fiance's child goes to.

No matter how hard I try to meet other women, I always see her face on the wall behind them. I have tried to meet women from different countries from some of my trips to Dubai. No matter how gorgeous they never appeal to me.

Even till today I still see her as my fiance, I don't know what to do or how to get over her.

The truth is, it's not that u love her too much to let her go.

It only pained u cos life didn't play a movie on you.

I am sure your thought would av been different had it been that she married a poor man and now wants you back.

Wish am sure u wouldn't av reconsidered her.

Let the thought go and move on with your life.

At least leaving awake a spirit u never knew u had. Thereby working hard to be rich.

Most times life doesn't turn out the exact way we want.

Ps_ she can't have it all, there is something she too would wish she had.

Forget the appearance.

1 Like

Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Kaymicheal852: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
[quote author=redon12 post=109388287]My fiance blocked me on WhatsApp three years ago, I couldn't reach her on phone either. I couldn't reach her mum and two sisters, trying to understand why she blocked me and why I couldn't reach her Family.

Two days later I saw her traditional wedding pictures on Facebook. It was the cruelest thing that ever happened to me.

I didn't have much money then so I could understand why she left. But I spent every dime I had on her, the sex was good and I was always there when she needed me.

All this happened three years ago, I felt that because she left me abruptly her life was supposed to be miserable, but she really is doing well, I have been stalking her all the way, I attended her wedding and her graduation, though quite conspicuous in the act, she drives the latest cars now, the last time I heard about her she was leaving the country to the UAE to deliver her second child. And still nothing bad happened to her.

I still can't get over her my life is miserable. But then all those years she left and I had time for myself to think clearly and learn web development skill, I was able to build my self a site that quickly transformed itself, it had a fast growth, an e-commerce/fintech company, which i am now officially it's CEO, with a company size of 11 people. I just got a seeding of 1.2 million dollars, to buy riders for dispatchers and also for advertisement.

But with all these she's thriving and she's doing well, It makes me wonder if life is really fair, I still have pictures of the day I proposed at ShopRite, the kisses, the hugs, the time we spent together, I still can't believe she forgot all that.

I am doing well now I have my own house and two cars to it, and a thriving company. But I can't stop stalking her, because of her I moved to Enugu where she lived. Some days whenever I come back from work Early I give this secondary school boys small cash to go to her husbands mansion to see if there is any activity there, then come back and report to me.

I believe she doesn't know I am still unto her, almost any day I am coming back from work, I drive through her beauty spar just to catch a glimpse of her.

I convinced my kid sister to move to Enugu, also convinced her to enroll her child in the same nursery and primary school my fiance's child goes to.

No matter how hard I try to meet other women, I always see her face on the wall behind them. I have tried to meet women from different countries from some of my trips to Dubai. No matter how gorgeous they never appeal to me.

Even till today I still see her as my fiance, I don't know what to do or how to get over her.[/qu

She monkey branch on you
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Mariangeles(f): 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
Munzy14:

It could be true...That's why some men don't open up with Ije uwa ha... cheesy grin Akuko kariri..

I wanted to doubt, but his below words ehn...

deep within a hole exist.
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by baralatie(m): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Instead of you to thank God and move on
You are lamenting the alternate book of lamentations
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by baralatie(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
redon12:
My fiance blocked me on WhatsApp three years ago, I couldn't reach her on phone either. I couldn't reach her mum and two sisters, trying to understand why she blocked me and why I couldn't reach her Family.

Even till today I still see her as my fiance, I don't know what to do or how to get over her.
Leave the woman alone

1 Like

Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Munzy14(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

I wanted to doubt, but his below words ehn...

The babe jiri ya mee nchere oge for the main person..

All this get karma sha..just like nwoke I deceive kwa nwa agboghobia only to dump her later...Karma ya di real..

If break up will surface, let it a mutual stuff and something reasonable.
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Kaymicheal852: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, you're a SIMP and a mumu man! angry
Too much zeeworld and Nigerian movies has affected your sense of reasoning angry this is exactly what I'm saying, SIMPS always think emotionally with their brains instead of thinking logically with their senses.

You spent your last kobo on her trying to please her and always make her happy, she in turn allowed you to continue wasting your money on her knowing fully well that she will never marry you angry

You should know women marry who's available. before you proposed to her at the shoprite, another dude has already proposed to her. She left you because the other nigga has more money than you.

Weak and Pussy ass niggas everywhere!! angry
You better stop this your Simpson madness and block that woman, forget her and move on with your life. Stop stalking on her! Stop simp-ing around! angry

Na so one mumu girl one use me do , enjoying all my resources and money while she is looking for a better man

OP is just ignorant and inexperienced enough to see the red flags

Na so I come across redpill and dump her at first she doesn't give a damn about the break-up but I guess she found out it's not easy to find another simp like me to spend on her soon enough

She have been chasing me around for the last 6 months looking to get back

She would have dump me anytime she founds a better person and leave me heartbreaking and miserable
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Mariangeles(f): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Munzy14:

The babe jiri ya mee nchere oge for the main person..

All this get karma sha..just like nwoke I deceive kwa nwa agboghobia only to dump her later...Karma ya di real..

If break up will surface, let it a mutual stuff and something reasonable.

Do you believe in karma?
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Yoighaman(m): 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
redon12:

So sorry about what you are currently going through, life sometimes can be unfair, but it goes on and so must you.

You are in a very sad, painful, terrible and delicate situation and you need to see a therapist, fast! You need professional help.

Also, get closer to God if you believe in him, go to spiritual gatherings often, this would help you mingle with others that can help you spiritually.

May you find healing by God's grace. It is well with you my brother.

Stay strong.
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Munzy14(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

Do you believe in karma?
I mean who doesn't?

It is real...Echekwala na ime mmadu ihe ojoor, i laferela...O wu ya..it will go round and come around.
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by TechspeciaIist(m): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2022
Conwarden:

Your behaviour (if this story is true) is outright creepy!

Pls relocate back from Enugu, and move on.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
are you the only one that fraudsters have scammed that won't allow someone to hear word on this forum
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Bitecoin: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Since you guys had premarital sex then she ows you nothing and nothing bad will happen to her,she will continue to grow bigger because she's not your child and your right hand does not posses her.So much entitlement from fornicators disguised as boyfriend/girlfriend.Abeg move your skinny ass on and no dy disturb us here,you are even a very wicked man for expecting her life to be miserable because of ordinary leave wey she leave you,how am I sure you've not done juju on her head and it didn't catch her.Time wasters like you,you've used mouth to tie her down promising marriage without taking any bold step and she met a talk and do man and you still expect her to stick around? no make me change am for you ooo.Somebody will sit down and all this boys will just be getting on my nerves on this nairaland.

Madam ancient of days camdan
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by kepstone: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hmmm. Op just move on with your life. Let go and let God I have been in your shoes 4 times I am not broken and I am not bitter. She was not meant for you. The one meant for you will stay. There is always someone God sends into our lives and this person are the ones that stay and help us. I will advice any guy here, stop spending or using money to attract women into your life. The fact that she left you for someone richer means it has always been money for her, such people are dangerous. The man doesn't know what he married till he looses his financial capacity he will understand. I constantly pray for my own wife on daily basis, finding a decent girl in this generation is becoming a serious task, relationship now is about money and benefits, most of this ladies are Damm selfish and greedy. Pray for your own wife, pray to God to lead you. That pain of heart break is something I have experienced before and now I'm no longer moved at all.
It was a phone of 183k that a guy bought for my ex, she said that God is no longer in our relationship that we should part ways, I gladly accepted and moved on with my life. My current girl despite much I have done refuse to behave I have left her and moved on. God so kind all I have given to her in one day God gave it back to me... I feel no pain at all.
Ladies constantly looking for who to leech on in the name of marriage, atimes I wonder if one will still marry in this generation what I see is making me think twice, no more love, just money and money and lots of it..
God help us 35yrs old girl still dey wait for prince charming... Shiloh is not the solution greedy and selfishness is the name of this ladies. I am trying to be low, now even willing to buy a car to get genuine love but my experience out there is that our ladies are money configured ...
God help us

1 Like

Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Tiney: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
If you play your cards right, you can get her to help you and still give he some knacks by the side
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by NaBanga: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
You are a stalker and potentially turning into a mad man. Leave that married woman alone. She has a husband and kids. This fixation you have on her will end badly and you will shame your family. The best thing you can do is to leave Enugu and move on with your life. If not, that demonic spirit living within you will cause you to harm your ex or her children.
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by frozen70(f): 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
redon12:

By now, it should have been dawn on you that she has been picked, why still loving a woman that is married already just because you were once lovers

Whereas you would have done everything to pin her down then, yet some other women are dying for you and you refuse to see that part because she has beclouded you, your thoughts and feelings

If you think you need deliverance to be separated from her, kindly do that as soon as possible and get separated

If you continue this way, you will never love another woman
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by ednut1(m): 4:24am On Feb 01, 2022
Fake story. Who goes to dubai to give birth
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by dnawah(m): 6:26am On Feb 01, 2022
redon12:

is that u seun? "The sex is good" na waiting she tell u or u feel? years back my girlfriend said am the best, until she scream another person name on bed.Bros move on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth About Penis Enlargement / I Am About To Die For Love Please Help / When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.