Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness (5603 Views)

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / My Parent are ruining my happiness, won't allow me make my choice / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Deicide: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:

I'm still grateful... My faith kept me when all was messed up... My dad had left and i was a little kid...
Is this why you Atheist?
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Adsexpert:
Honestly I don't know if am the only one.. this christainity of a thing is taking a toll on me..

I have anxiety and most times find it difficult to make decisions for myself or try to out my happiness first before others even though it's ruining me or not in my favor..

And I am trying to leave but still feel some intense fear , and that whenever I hear God Jesus, churches it begins to give me phobias..

Hell fire, the Jesus is coming of a thing and all those shits and voices in my head.. am so sick and tired of these ..

The best thing African parents should do to their children is letting them old enough, to decide if they want to be religious or not.. and not force them into anything..

Am thinking about it, like if something is giving me phobias and fears then I should stay sawy from it . Please don't bring in devil of a thing Rts is real

God, angels, demons, higher self, guidian angels, Allah etc are all aliens.

All holy books are designed to keep you submissive to your alien multidimensional creators and gatekeepers.

What would you rather do apart from worshipping your alien shepherds as a sheep.

It's eating from the fruit of knowledge. That these begins are just like you as a spirit and you shouldn't worship your friends.

Design a good life and live out your physical existence. Then fucck them all up when you become spirit or make them your friends and demand your estate.

Do nothing but enjoy it out and its all illusion.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
I
Adsexpert:

Sometimes this affects my sleep and all these random thoughts.. I believe in spirituality but this is way getting into my happiness of a shit and am beginning to believe there is no God, or if he exist , neither do we have free will..

There are aliens who are your creators anf your shepherd. You really do not need a God to have a universe.

God does not exist in a universe. But may be outside of all universes.
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
Religion is self-contradictory... The devil is bad, yet God is the only one who murders and kills and even allowed his people to be slaves... The devil only hurt Job, and with permission from God... Weird, right?

All religions do is teach you to suffer and enjoy suffering and not ask any questions because that's a sin what would make you perish in a lake of fire for eternity...

There's no God... And if he does exist, he would be the bad guy... But he's not real...

He's just a comfortable thought by scared people in a cruel world...

That's why I want to retreat far away from civilisation someday...

Jehovah is the Devil actually, his other name is Enlil. Enki is Lucifer whose son is Satan.

Christianity is antichrist in their teachings and practices of cannibalism. Eating flesh of humans and drinking blood is ritual act.

Should we talk about sun(son) worship on Sun day?
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Hadiusman22: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

Saying bye bye to religion was the best decision I made.

My life is so peaceful devoid of unnecessary man made fears of imaginary enemies or non existent demons trying to hurt one . grin

Or non existent hell.

I live life with open mind and I look forward to every day with joy.

No time to sit and listen to trash talk from business men while reading from a book filled with folk tales.

I think freely and appreciate humanity more.

Always thinking of how to better the life of humans.

Religion is a chain of slavery. A tool for subjgation ,exploitation and mindless brainwashing.

Sometimes I feel like believing there is no heaven or hell but I’m like where wil all these bad people in this world where we they go like won’t they pay for their evil ways,,eg ritualist and all
Choose freedom, dearie !

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by webhead: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Adsexpert:

Ok sir but what will happen on the dooms day sir... like what's the doom gan gan exactly..

And sir may I ask how those who wrote the bible , knew David ran into a temple naked laying down flat and praying to God.

Ad it was written that David went there alone and I don't think anyone has the guts to see the king's unclothedness..

Also sir , please expansiate how those people whom were not there when God created heaven and earth knew all the whole story??

3, if God knows people will rebel why is he choosing them in other to kill them and as well take glory in their downfall.?? If you believe Jesus is coming then you should believe that God knows people who will disobey , rebel and won't like him and still yet choose to destroy them , because they didn't bow or serve him with trembling.
Bro, stop deceiving yourself!

God is real. Heaven and hell is real–and what's funny is that you know this, but you keep allowing the world and your mind to steer you away from your beliefs. (likely because you want to feel free).

That's why you come for more validation on this faceless forum.

That's the same reason why you asked these questions above. You're looking for contradictions and errors to fight against your heart. @Datboredberry

For your questions:

The doomsday is God’s wrath

The passage in the bible where David went into the temple naked was written by Samuel–A prophet of God.

Yes, God knew even before he created the world knew that people will rebel against him–but you see, he also knew that a few number of people will serve him and enjoy eternal life with him, and that's enough for him to still create humans.
That's how much he loves those who obey him.

We all have free will, so we can be among this few.

Study your Bible bro and seek to know God more.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
FanOfMyself:
Even if you don't believe that Jesus is Lord while you are alive, you will certainly confirm it when you die. All these atheists, I pray that the grace of God shower on you all and touch your heart that has been darkened with ignorance. Now I know the rationale behind some of your comments and threads here. I also don't blame some of you because many false pastors has dragged the name of the Lord in the mud because of their selfish interests but that's not an excuse though.

Someone here revealed that her father poured petrol on her and wanted to set her ablaze, since I read that, I pity her, I don't know if that's part of the reason she turned atheist.

I died, I saw no Jesus but a programmer running my avatar and the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

Saying bye bye to religion was the best decision I made.

My life is so peaceful devoid of unnecessary man made fears of imaginary enemies or non existent demons trying to hurt one . grin

Or non existent hell.

I live life with open mind and I look forward to every day with joy.

No time to sit and listen to trash talk from business men while reading from a book filled with folk tales.

I think freely and appreciate humanity more.

Always thinking of how to better the life of humans.

Religion is a chain of slavery. A tool for subjgation ,exploitation and mindless brainwashing.

Choose freedom, dearie !

Been a while here..
And I'd say I love this piece you beautifully sculpted down
Now that you have put all the negatives behind, you could as well put Jesus in front. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Ayojideonline(m): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
Religion is bullshit... There's no God, it's just us...

Discovering this broke my heart... I was never a fanatic... Just too deeply inlove with Jesus Christ... I wanted to be a saint and a nun... grin

I'm still grateful... My faith kept me when all was messed up... My dad had left and i was a little kid...

Now, I'm working up the courage to tell my boyfriend I'm an Atheist... He thinks I'm a Catholic.

...WOW .....Just ....... WOW! ....Come on!
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Ola17: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
Nairalander's doomsday prophet...urrgh!!!

I still wonder why God always needs his middlemen... He can't just open the sky and speak...

IKR.
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Adsexpert: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
webhead:
Bro, stop deceiving yourself!

God is real. Heaven and hell is real–and what's funny is that you know this, but you keep allowing the world and your mind to steer you away from your beliefs. (likely because you want to feel free).

That's why you come for more validation on this faceless forum.

That's the same reason why you asked these questions above. You're looking for contradictions and errors to fight against your heart. @Datboredberry

For your questions:

The doomsday is God’s wrath

The passage in the bible where David went into the temple naked was written by Samuel–A prophet of God.

Yes, God knew even before he created the world knew that people will rebel against him–but you see, he also knew that a few number of people will serve him and enjoy eternal life with him, and that's enough for him to still create humans.
That's how much he loves those who obey him.

We all have free will, so we can be among this few.

Study your Bible bro and seek to know God more.

Peace.

Honestly I do not think God is real!! Most especially when I read the bible and found contradictions in story of creation..

You believe the creation story but yet can't take a child that does not have same DNA with you!! If we all generate from Adam and eve how do we all look different as a race , blacks , Asians , Americans e.t.c all look different and not only that they do have different DNAS..

No matter how hard I try to believe I don't believe the shits in Genesis.. and this makes me think bible God is just like other god's we have in Yoruba lands, Hausa e.t.c..

Invented by man, that is when those powerful spiritual people dies , they are been worshipped and named as a God.. this is how Jesus came to be.. also..

We have up to 1,000 other religions who claimed almost the same stories in the bible.. sending saviours e.t.c...

Yes I want to feel free , and I see no reason why I shouldn't feel as you claim the bible God gives free will to choose without placing a spirit in them , trying to manipulate their emotions decision and free will, only demons do that.. !!!

In actual sense if the bible God is real then , he can also become viscous and aggressive if he doesn't get his way... We are created in god's image yet we are termed a rebel and shit..

We are termed lesser , then still yet the bible in which it's believed to be perfect and without error was written by man. . or through man as they claim.. and no matter how anointed you are you can still make mistakes .

And if human is deemed not to be perfect and your pastors can still miss corona virus prophecy and you still follow them, then those who wrote the bible can make mistakes as they are men..

Then what do we believe? You never know how it feels falling a victim of Religious Trauma Syndrome..

3 Likes

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Kriss216: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Antichrist thread.

I'm outta here.
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by MistarT(m): 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
God is calling you OP you see that "fear" is the enemy that is trying to sway you away, you have the seed of God in you and He is calling you, His Spirit wants to have fellowship with you, please do not refuse because you cannot strive with your Maker.

Say these words to Him tonight in humility " God of heaven and earth, please send your peace, and reveal Yourself to me" I can boldly say this anywhere God is REAL, so so REAL beyond what any man will say to you, He changed my life, I knew how carnal and lost I was before, so vain and ordinary, I was so so conscious of the accolades of humans, so deep in chasing the things that bring sensual gratification, I was so engrossed in worldly pleasures but since i met Jesus (His love and compassion) my life hasn't been the same, please ask for an encounter because either anyone believes it or not, there's gotta be God truly, only God must have changed me no one else, I can't explain it is beyond human comprehension, see God is REAL and He loves you. Please do not listen to anyone telling you God does not exist.

Psalms 14
[1]Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!

He is so REAL He changed me.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Rosement(f): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Even those that are truly obeying and serving God cannot boast. Take a look at what God said to Elijah.
(1 King 19:18) Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.

If you believe in God it is for your own good, if you don't that is your own problem. I will not bear your name on the day of judgment, I can only advise you to do what is right but I cannot force you because God has given everyone of us freewill, we all have the power to make our decisions.

Just remember that live is short, some people saw yesterday but didn't see today, some of the people that saw today will not see tomorrow. We are all passers-by in this world, whether we die young or old, we are definitely going to die one day, death is inevitable. What really matters is where will go after we die.

Don't you understand that everything you have is not going into the grave with you. Even if you have all the money in the world and you are the most respected person in the world, you will still die one day whether you worship God or not. A lot of knowledgeable people are dead, a lot of scientists are dead, a lot of rich men are dead, a lot of great entrepreneurs are dead, a lot of celebrities and famous people are dead, etc. Even my great grandmother that lived for up to 100 years is dead, so what is life that we fancy it so much.

This proud body that is making us commit sin will eventually become dust again by then what will be left is our soul. If out of proud or ignorance you refuse to obey God while you are on earth, how will you feel if you discover that Heaven and hell is actually real when Jesus comes back or after your death? I hope you make the right decision before it's late.

4 Likes

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Crystalsweetnes(f): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
You are feeling this way cause you are trying to work out your salvation by yourself, you need to Understand God before you can serve him. Don't let anyone tell you how to serve him, serve him the way you feel is convenient for you but make sure you are truly connected to him. I have been where you are now but when i laid down everything for Him to take control things began to change, I understand him more and serving Him becomes easier. Don't beat yourself up whenever you feel you've derailed from his part just go to and talk to him like you will talk to your earthly father. Do everything you feel like doing but do it with the fear of God. God does exit and I have alot of testimonies to back up this fact. Serving God doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy life, serving God doesn't mean you shouldn't catch fun, serving God is not bondage but freedom from the guilt of sin. Believe in the Christ to work out your salvation. Leave the Holy Spirit to do his work and you will find out it's very easy and sweet to serve God.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by benedictuyi(m): 12:47am On Jan 16, 2022
Adsexpert:
Honestly I don't know if am the only one.. this christainity of a thing is taking a toll on me..

I have anxiety and most times find it difficult to make decisions for myself or try to out my happiness first before others even though it's ruining me or not in my favor..

And I am trying to leave but still feel some intense fear , and that whenever I hear God Jesus, churches it begins to give me phobias..

Hell fire, the Jesus is coming of a thing and all those shits and voices in my head.. am so sick and tired of these ..

The best thing African parents should do to their children is letting them old enough, to decide if they want to be religious or not.. and not force them into anything..

Am thinking about it, like if something is giving me phobias and fears then I should stay sawy from it . Please don't bring in devil of a thing Rts is real
Listen to Dr Sunday Adelaja on YouTube
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Rosement(f): 1:02am On Jan 16, 2022
What will God gain from ruining your happiness? God wants you to be happy and fulfilled, He has good plans for you. Just serve Him truthfully and with honesty. Don't try to be a scientist just face what is important. The major commandment Jesus gave to us is love God with all your heart. You just have to love your neighbours genuinely to be able to achieve that.
(Matthew 22:36-40)
36. Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38. This is the first and great commandment.
39. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Matthew 25: 35-46
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Jesus has done all the works for us already, what else do you want? He died for us 2,000 years old before we even existed that was before we could even do any works. Just like princes inherit their titles for their fathers without putting in any effort that is the same way salvation was giving to us as a gift by our Father and Lord.
Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Our works are just evidence of our salvation. The same way we can identify a prince by his dressing, lifestyle or gestures, that is the same way a saved person is known by his works. When we reject salvation and embrace sin, we are like a princes that denounce their titles to live the life of slaves.
2 Corinthians 5:17
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Rosement(f): 1:03am On Jan 16, 2022
If the devil challenges you that you are a sinner, remind him that he is the condemned sinner and you are only a prodigal child, if you return to your father Je will surely forgive you. Don't allow anybody to condemn or judge you, just do what is right so that your mind can be at rest. JESUS LOVES YOU.

Don't put the law before Love. Love is greater than the law because the law is only explaining what love means, it was only created to guide us and make us conscious of what sin is.
(Romans 3:20) Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

The mid-wives in the time of Moses understood that Love is greater than the law. They had to lie to the king to spare the lives of Hebrew baby boys including Moses and God blessed them greatly.

The Jews were practicing the law before Jesus came but when Jesus came He explained to us that Love is greater than all the laws. Read Exodus 20:8 and you will understand that the ten commandments did not permit us to work on the Sabbath because it is set apart as an Holy day but Jesus disciples were accused of breaking the Sabbath law because they picked some grain and ate it as they walked through a field on the Sabbath day, Mark 2:23.

Jesus reply whenever they accuse Him or His disciples always baffles, He always explains that the intention is what matters, one would have expected Him to justify His disciples in Mark 2:23 by saying, they were not working on the Sabbath day, they were just eating because they were hungry and the law did not say it was mandatory to fast on the Sabbath day but instead He explained that the law was made to our advantage not to box us. He just wants us to be happy and live peacefully with one another, is that too much for Him to ask. Christianity is not a type of tradition or culture. So serving God can never have a negative effect on you.

Mark 2:24-28,
24. And the Pharisees said unto him, Behold, why do they on the sabbath day that which is not lawful?
25. And he said unto them, Have ye never read what David did, when he had need, and was an hungred, he, and they that were with him?
26. How he went into the house of God in the days of Abiathar the high priest, and did eat the shewbread, which is not lawful to eat but for the priests, and gave also to them which were with him?
27. And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 16, 2022
I don’t giva monkeys. I believe in Zeus. Lol
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by AmadinFestus: 5:19am On Jan 16, 2022
2Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by the inspiration of God.
Adsexpert:

Ok sir but what will happen on the dooms day sir... like what's the doom gan gan exactly..

And sir may I ask how those who wrote the bible , knew David ran into a temple naked laying down flat and praying to God.

Ad it was written that David went there alone and I don't think anyone has the guts to see the king's unclothedness..

Also sir , please expansiate how those people whom were not there when God created heaven and earth knew all the whole story??

3, if God knows people will rebel why is he choosing them in other to kill them and as well take glory in their downfall.?? If you believe Jesus is coming then you should believe that God knows people who will disobey , rebel and won't like him and still yet choose to destroy them , because they didn't bow or serve him with trembling.
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Truvelisback(m): 6:01am On Jan 16, 2022
Adsexpert:

The just Shall live by Faith. Living a Righteous life, can't be done by ur own human effort or power or by ur six senses but by relying on God's grace and mercy. So, get rid of that fear be courageous. God hasn't given us the Spirit of fear but of love, power and sound mind. Change ur thinking and have positive mindset abt urself. Don't associate urself with those who preaches fear.
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Steep(m): 6:06am On Jan 16, 2022
As a Christian I have eternal life through Jesus christ, atheism only offers hopelessness and death.
Even when things are rough on earth but I know I have eternal life which is far more than my temporary earthly trial.
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Mekanus(m): 6:26am On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
No... After that, i became lonely and loved God more...

My father was a bastard but he was absent... I only lived with him for a two weeks... Apart from when I was a baby...

I stopped loving God because he never gave me a reason to...

It wasn't my pain... I'm grateful for those, they made me a better person... Gold is tested by fire...

I told God a fu** you because I had already learnt what strength is... I didn't need the man in the sky to be my companion... I didn't need to cry to the heavens... I needed me...

I'm strong, don't get it twisted... No one who knows me would ever think I've been to hell... They think I'm the merriest person to walk the planet... And it's fine by me...

After a while, I realised how ridiculous the concept of a God is... It's just stupid...

I'm honestly happy... Not because there's anything worth being happy about... But I still have my humanity... And I have my mum and sister and little cousins... And a man I adore...

Life isn't a merry go round... It's bullshit to me... But I have the little that makes everything okay
I have been looking for ladies with this mindset to no avail, I wish I could find one. Religion is real scam, I dumped that shit about 10 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Decide2rise: 6:32am On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Religion is bullshit... There's no God, it's just us...

Discovering this broke my heart... I was never a fanatic... Just too deeply inlove with Jesus Christ... I wanted to be a saint and a nun... grin

Now, I'm working up the courage to tell my boyfriend I'm an Atheist... He thinks I'm a Catholic.
I know how frustrating situations make people to think there's no God but I want to tell you this. God truly exists and am not telling you this because Bible says so but because I have had some encounters with God directly. Ypu may not understand but know it from today that God truly exists
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Decide2rise: 6:34am On Jan 16, 2022
Adsexpert:

Sometimes this affects my sleep and all these random thoughts.. I believe in spirituality but this is way getting into my happiness of a shit and am beginning to believe there is no God, or if he exist , neither do we have free will..
Don't be misled by that thought in you young man. God truly exists. Talking from my personal experiences
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by hosemujica: 6:46am On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Not really... It took several years... Trust me, it's hard to believe in someone you can't see, touch or even feel...

If the only proof of his existence is a story book written hundred of years ago by Arabs in a desert... Then I'll pass...

You don't need to explain to anyone the peace you feel right now, they are the slaves and you are free. They really can't understand you. You are among the freed 1000.

A lot of people ' like the op' are slaves to Mummy GO and Daddy GO and don't even know it.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by hosemujica: 6:51am On Jan 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

The same God that commands and instigates wars and murder of infants?

While people are taught to make excuses for him.

Watch them invade this thread in defence of God armed wit insults , anger and different levels of rage

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by hosemujica: 6:52am On Jan 16, 2022
Mekanus:
I have been looking for ladies with this mindset to no avail, I wish I could find one. Religion is real scam, I dumped that shit about 10 years ago.

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by hosemujica: 6:54am On Jan 16, 2022
Adsexpert:

Honestly I do not think God is real!! Most especially when I read the bible and found contradictions in story of creation..

You believe the creation story but yet can't take a child that does not have same DNA with you!! If we all generate from Adam and eve how do we all look different as a race , blacks , Asians , Americans e.t.c all look different and not only that they do have different DNAS..

No matter how hard I try to believe I don't believe the shits in Genesis.. and this makes me think bible God is just like other god's we have in Yoruba lands, Hausa e.t.c..

Invented by man, that is when those powerful spiritual people dies , they are been worshipped and named as a God.. this is how Jesus came to be.. also..

We have up to 1,000 other religions who claimed almost the same stories in the bible.. sending saviours e.t.c...

Yes I want to feel free , and I see no reason why I shouldn't feel as you claim the bible God gives free will to choose without placing a spirit in them , trying to manipulate their emotions decision and free will, only demons do that.. !!!

In actual sense if the bible God is real then , he can also become viscous and aggressive if he doesn't get his way... We are created in god's image yet we are termed a rebel and shit..

We are termed lesser , then still yet the bible in which it's believed to be perfect and without error was written by man. . or through man as they claim.. and no matter how anointed you are you can still make mistakes .

And if human is deemed not to be perfect and your pastors can still miss corona virus prophecy and you still follow them, then those who wrote the bible can make mistakes as they are men..

Then what do we believe? You never know how it feels falling a victim of Religious Trauma Syndrome..

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by hosemujica: 7:00am On Jan 16, 2022
Adsexpert:

They will tell you to go and listen to Dr this, Reverend that, GO this, Pastor that, and Father this. Remember they are the reason you are in this position in the first place issuing threats as if they are the christ himself.

The believe that Christ is your savior is enough. Loving your neighbor as yourself should be your religion. Anything else is slavery.
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by LongBig(m): 7:04am On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Religion is self-contradictory... The devil is bad, yet God is the only one who murders and kills and even allowed his people to be slaves... The devil only hurt Job, and with permission from God... Weird, right?

All religions do is teach you to suffer and enjoy suffering and not ask any questions because that's a sin what would make you perish in a lake of fire for eternity...

There's no God... And if he does exist, he would be the bad guy... But he's not real...

He's just a comfortable thought by scared people in a cruel world...

That's why I want to retreat far away from civilisation someday...

God exist and his name is Jehovah, he created us to live and spread the surface of the earth, the sin of our first father and mother( ADAM and EVE) brought death to us caused by the deceptive of satan the devil. So, from my little explanation you can see satan the devil brought death upon us and not God! He created us to live forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . / Romanceland Off Topic Mansion. / Alomo Bitters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.