Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness (5598 Views)

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / My Parent are ruining my happiness, won't allow me make my choice / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Steep(m): 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Saintmary:

May God give you more strength.

I hope you know that things are about to get worse. The devil is spreading unbelief in copious amounts and thousands of people will fall away.

Only by the Grace of God will we make it. And also the days will be shortened for the elect's sake. He that has an ear, let him hear.

Nevertheless, there are lots of God's children who are still untainted by this corrupt world.

In a short while this currencies we are carrying about will become useless, don't be caught unawares.

Please pray for more Grace for yourself and your loved ones. Pray more.
God help us.

Thank you. I am not speaking because of myself though.
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Adsexpert: 12:03am On Jan 18, 2022
Rosement:

You have no right to question God, you are just one of His creatures, you are a mere human being created from dust. You have not finish telling the president of your own country how to live His life, you are here trying to dictate for God, the greatest authority of all, you must be high on something. You did not enthrone God so He is not asking you for permission to continue reigning or ruling.

The president of a country has authority over the citizens and he has every right to give laws and punish law breakers. God is even more than the world president, He has authority over all of us including the presidents. He is the one that will determine your fate whether you like it or not.

Can't you see your pride is worthless? You cannot even go to the presidential villa to question your president and you think you can question the Almighty God. Have you forgotten that you are ordinary dust and you will surely become dust again? You are just an ordinary, powerless being that has no power to decide his own fate. You, an empty barrel actually think God will have time for your childish ranting, even presidents don't have time for daily ranting of citizens.

Hello listen... Carefully the greatest form of injustice started from the bible and between God, Jaco's , and isaul , see Supporting a lier and a birth right thief... Ok? If truly God of the bible created heaven and earth, then corruption and injustice started from then as well.. and he was also part of the role models

Now I keep saying it.. no one created no one.. you all got different DNA you can't even proof this yet saying, u cane from dust dust dust I still don't get and understand... You have no right to question laws people will say of course.

Which physical or Spiritual law makers did you see getting to the top without, killing, doing injustice, and being cruel and not spilling blood.. go and sit down..

I just hope you are holy as you speak through this place with so much passion for ur religion like you knew how all went through...

Religion is not the base of morality or being a just and upright man.. we have some great unbeliever yet very good in heart than all this superstitious christains..

By the way your pastors miss corona virus prophecies , you still follow them?? Of course you will say they are human..

But forgetting the book u read to die for is written by human and they are also bound to making mistakes... Get that shit..!!?

If my freedom means pride to some people, so be it!!! All great Truth start as blasphemies

Yeah.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Rosement(f): 2:58am On Jan 18, 2022
Adsexpert:

Hello listen... Carefully the greatest form of injustice started from the bible and between God, Jaco's , and isaul , see Supporting a lier and a birth right thief... Ok? If truly God of the bible created heaven and earth, then corruption and injustice started from then as well.. and he was also part of the role models

Now I keep saying it.. no one created no one.. you all got different DNA you can't even proof this yet saying, u cane from dust dust dust I still don't get and understand... You have no right to question laws people will say of course.

Which physical or Spiritual law makers did you see getting to the top without, killing, doing injustice, and being cruel and not spilling blood.. go and sit down..

I just hope you are holy as you speak through this place with so much passion for ur religion like you knew how all went through...

Religion is not the base of morality or being a just and upright man.. we have some great unbeliever yet very good in heart than all this superstitious christains..

By the way your pastors miss corona virus prophecies , you still follow them?? Of course you will say they are human..

But forgetting the book u read to die for is written by human and they are also bound to making mistakes... Get that shit..!!?

If my freedom means pride to some people, so be it!!! All great Truth start as blasphemies

Yeah.
I don't discuss the Bible with people that are not matured enough to understand the Bible. Normally, I wouldn’t have interrupted your ranting. You are not the first person I have seen ranting on this forum but your post mislead me, you should have allowed us to know that you are already an atheist. Why did you give us the impression that you are a Christian with doubts?

What you said about pastors in general is not even true. You are only disappointed because you put your hope in fake pastors instead of God, not everybody that call themselves pastors are true men of God, some are just deceivers. In this world, anybody can pretend to be anything. Are some people not even pretending to be Nigeria prince to dupe people?

Atheist are not even much but most people are still not wicked or evil. Even with all the sufferings in the world, religion still allows people to continue to have conscience no matter the situation they are in. Some people are even doing good in the name of religion and those that prefer to do good in the name of religion are even more than those that prefer to do evil in the name of religion. I am not debating with you and I am not trying to make you understand, I only stated the obvious. You are free to still dwell in your ignorance even after reading this words.

The cry of babies have not even changed the climate or our economy. What changes can your ordinary ranting even bring? I know every human being has thoughts but do you think it is necessary for you to post your childish thought on a forum. Anyway that is your business, no one cares or is it your picture that was printed on one thousand note? Just make sure you state clearly that you are already an atheist next time. My time is precious, I am not interested in fetching water into a basket. You are so free to believe whatever makes you sleep well at night.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by SarutobiEky(m): 3:23am On Jan 18, 2022
All these so-called Atheists dey make me laugh. grin grin :DThey wanna copy the westerners so bad it's hilarious. Yet they lack the wherewithal to project themselves in the same light. Lol

You have a soul whether you like it or not. The same entity isn't allowed to function optimally here on this plane. If there's no supreme being, who then created the place where your inner man operates? Abi una won say the spirit realm no exist too? cheesy

Omo.. Na God these folks dey trivialize like this so?

Some of them just follow the trend to appear cool, Lol. Wanna be atheists. tongue

Na una sabi.. grin You can't be smarter or more knowledgeable than he who makes it possible for you to exist everyday.

And one was even claiming their experiences made them better,? Lmao. cheesy

It is well with all of us. grin
Even as I be psycho reach, dem no born me well to question the existence of the Supreme Being (God). Who I be, I dey Craze??

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by sonofelizabeth(m): 5:23am On Jan 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Not really... It took several years... Trust me, it's hard to believe in someone you can't see, touch or even feel...

If the only proof of his existence is a story book written hundred of years ago by Arabs in a desert... Then I'll pass...

The proof of God's existence is not in the Bible.

The Bible was not written to prove God's existence. It is sad that this Holy book has been reduced to something this trivial by many.

The proof of God's existence is in one's essence. Which, explains why the young man is conflicted.

My advice to you is to clear the chatter and the background noise that is life and sincerely meditate and look inwardly. You will find the answers you seek.
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Acidosis(m): 7:21am On Jan 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Not really... It took several years... Trust me, it's hard to believe in someone you can't see, touch or even feel...

If the only proof of his existence is a story book written hundred of years ago by Arabs in a desert... Then I'll pass...

The proof of God's existence is evident in the fact that someone must have created this world we currently live in.

Where is your proof that God does not exist? Please don't give me that see, touch or feel bullcrap. Can you see Oxygen?

You can always try to convince yourself that God does not exist but anytime you remember creation of man, plants, and animals, your senses will always revert to default - whether you agree or not grin

How can anyone in his right senses even say that God does not exist? Haba, you might kick against religion based on the excesses of some commercial MOGs but to say that you don't believe that anyone was behind the life you currently have is the height of ignorance. Even the pioneers of atheism are all coming out lately to confirm the existence of a supreme being.

If the entire story in the bible turns out to be false, it still won't nullify the existence of the supreme being. Everything has got a beginning and an end.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Righteousness2(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Religion is bullshit... There's no God, it's just us...

Discovering this broke my heart... I was never a fanatic... Just too deeply inlove with Jesus Christ... I wanted to be a saint and a nun... grin

I'm still grateful... My faith kept me when all was messed up... My dad had left and i was a little kid...

Now, I'm working up the courage to tell my boyfriend I'm an Atheist... He thinks I'm a Catholic.

Listen Young lady to the voice of reasoning!

Irrespective of whatever you think or Feel, there is an ALMIGHTY GOD! THE ANCIENT OF THE DAYS! HE is Your Creator and Owner.

Whether u Like or not, You will appear before once you Cross over.

HE has a way of Salvation for you and Everyone all over the Universe! And that is Believing on and Surrendering to JESUS Christ.

You reject HIM and HIS way of Salvation then you signed up for Destruction and Hell Fire. The Choice is yours.

There is a way that seems right a man/ woman, the End thereof is Destruction.
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Acidosis:

The proof of God's existence is evident in the fact that someone must have created this world we ....d.
The burden of proof is on yall who claims something exists,I can not see oxygen but I can proof the existence of oxygen. We can not see your gods and the burden to proof its existence is on you.
If I come to you and tell you there's a certain entity somewhere out there in the galaxy then I'd have to proof this to you with unrefutable evidence(s).

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Acidosis(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
The burden of proof is on yall who claims something exists,I can not see oxygen but I can proof the existence of oxygen. We can not see your gods and the burden to proof its existence is on you.
If I come to you and tell you there's a certain entity somewhere out there in the galaxy then I'd have to proof this to you with unrefutable evidence(s).

What other proof do you need? cheesy Whoever created that galaxy you intend to show me is the supreme being we are debating here.

I'm sure you can't prove the existence of your great grandfather beyond what you were told by your grandparents or parents yet you expect religious people to prove the physical existence (with pictures) of a being that predates human existence. How f00lish grin

Not knowing who created the oxygen, sun, or nature you believe in is stupidity ignorance on your path. You should help yourself and stop trying too hard to confuse those who choose to give reverence to that being or elements that are naturally incomprehensible.
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Acidosis:

What other proof do you need? cheesy Whoever created that galaxy you intend to show me is the supreme being we are debating here.

I'm sure you can't prove the existence of your great grandfather beyond what you were told by your grandparents or parents yet you expect religious people to prove the physical existence (with pictures) of a being that predates human existence. How f00lish grin

Not knowing who created the oxygen, sun, or nature you believe in is stupidity ignorance on your path. You should help yourself and stop trying too hard to confuse those who choose to give reverence to that being or elements that are naturally incomprehensible.

I expect this from you religious folk,you resort to insults and subtle jabs when your timid gods are being threatened grin you said who ever created the galaxy i intended to show you was the Supreme being right? Then what proof do you have that your Supreme being created what you are so sure he did?
You also compare my great grandfather to your "Supreme being",trying to shift the goal post mate? Again the onus is on yall,I never claimed my great grandfather existed so i have no burden to proof his existence.
You just committing fallacies here mate,you claimed the oxygen and nature was created by someone/something but you still can not proof he did and I'm not even trying to confuse you but just pointing out the obvious and also letting you know that those who claim the existence of something should be able to proof this to us the "ignorant" ones not getting all defensive and insultive.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Acidosis(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
I expect this from you religious folk,you resort to insults and subtle jabs when your timid gods are being threatened grin you said who ever created the galaxy i intended to show you was the Supreme being right? Then what proof do you have that your Supreme being created what you are so sure he did?
You also compare my great grandfather to your "Supreme being",trying to shift the goal post mate? Again the onus is on yall,I never claimed my great grandfather existed so i have no burden to proof his existence.
You just committing fallacies here mate,you claimed the oxygen and nature was created by someone/something but you still can not proof he did and I'm not even trying to confuse you but just pointing out the obvious and also letting you know that those who claim the existence of something should be able to proof this to us the "ignorant" ones not getting all defensive and insultive.

The truth of the matter is that only few persons can prove the existence of Oxygen in practical and real terms. Unless you work in some scientific firm, you can't prove the existence or nature of oxygen but you believe it anyway because you were told that Oxygen is what keeps you breathing. You believed that this oxygen must be very powerful to keep you alive.

The religious person says that oh, this oxygen (we do not even see or understand properly beyond what scientists told us) is powerful BUT whoever created this oxygen is more powerful and should be worshipped. cheesy

I love your response to the grandfather analogy btw. You did the right thing for the sake of your sanity. cheesy

My apologies for the subtle insults btw.
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Acidosis:

The truth of the matter is that only few persons can prove the existence of Oxygen in practical and real terms. Unless you work in some scientific firm, you can't prove the existence or nature of oxygen but you believe it anyway because you were told that Oxygen is what keeps you breathing. You believed that this oxygen must be very powerful to keep you alive.

The religious person says that oh, this oxygen (we do not even see or understand properly beyond what scientists told us) is powerful BUT whoever created this oxygen is more powerful and should be worshipped. cheesy

I love your response to the grandfather analogy btw. You did the right thing for the sake of your sanity. cheesy

My apologies for the subtle insults btw.
okay,I'm a science student and I can proof the existence of oxygen when given the necessary apparatus(its provable) and I believe it exists because it has been demonstrated countless times with unrefutable results/evidences. Is it same you your god? Even if its few people can proof his existence show them to me.
Your second paragraph, doesn't that sound illogical to you? Sorry I'm not thinking like people who believe in gods but this makes no sense to me,I'm not living my life to worship anyone,I'm simply going through life and enjoying the show till its my time to die and integrate back into nature.

And my reply on my great grandfather was what I thought logical,nothing on the subject concerns my grandfather or great so debating that would be me falling for your trick and furthering off the point. And as regards the insults I'm used to it because its much expected knowing human nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Adsexpert: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2022
Rosement:

I don't discuss the Bible with people that are not matured enough to understand the Bible. Normally, I wouldn’t have interrupted your ranting. You are not the first person I have seen ranting on this forum but your post mislead me, you should have allowed us to know that you are already an atheist. Why did you give us the impression that you are a Christian with doubts?

What you said about pastors in general is not even true. You are only disappointed because you put your hope in fake pastors instead of God, not everybody that call themselves pastors are true men of God, some are just deceivers. In this world, anybody can pretend to be anything. Are some people not even pretending to be Nigeria prince to dupe people?

Atheist are not even much but most people are still not wicked or evil. Even with all the sufferings in the world, religion still allows people to continue to have conscience no matter the situation they are in. Some people are even doing good in the name of religion and those that prefer to do good in the name of religion are even more than those that prefer to do evil in the name of religion. I am not debating with you and I am not trying to make you understand, I only stated the obvious. You are free to still dwell in your ignorance even after reading this words.

The cry of babies have not even changed the climate or our economy. What changes can your ordinary ranting even bring? I know every human being has thoughts but do you think it is necessary for you to post your childish thought on a forum. Anyway that is your business, no one cares or is it your picture that was printed on one thousand note? Just make sure you state clearly that you are already an atheist next time. My time is precious, I am not interested in fetching water into a basket. You are so free to believe whatever makes you sleep well at night.

I hear you almost all of them gave false prophecy, tb Joshua, s u leman , e.t.c mention them.. why can't you as well be an ambassador to expose the fake ones if you truly love your religion , blasphemies and injustice ?

I choose to be that baby because I still have the courage to speak out and ain't dying in silence, and not the cowardice you have in not having the courage to challenge beliefs..or what your religion does which seems blatantly bad and filled with injustice

Moreover this is a forum , where you voice out and not ur own personal space to keep quiet.

Peace out ✌️
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Rosement(f): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Adsexpert:

I hear you almost all of them gave false prophecy, tb Joshua, s u leman , e.t.c mention them.. why can't you as well be an ambassador to expose the fake ones if you truly love your religion , blasphemies and injustice ?

I choose to be that baby because I still have the courage to speak out and ain't dying in silence, and not the cowardice you have in not having the courage to challenge beliefs..or what your religion does which seems blatantly bad and filled with injustice

Moreover this is a forum , where you voice out and not ur own personal space to keep quiet.

Peace out ✌️
Guy, this is a forum not my father's house, I was not asking you to stop giving your opinion, it is your hand you are using to type not mine so you can type whatever you want, I was only concerned. Even on the road, if people see on adult acting like a child, will they not feel concerned? I just wanted to be sure that you are okay.

As a citizen of Nigeria even if you love Nigeria so much, will you make it a duty to select criminals and punishment them if you are not assigned to be a law enforcement officer? God is the highest authority and He did not assign me to be a judge over others, a mere human being like you cannot instruct me to leave my daily business to start selecting evildoers.

People like you are very nosy, you are the type of person that did not study astronomy but stays awake in the night to count the stars, you are the type of person that will leave your own food at home and go to your neighbour's house to taste his/her in order to give your opinion. We are quite different, I am a wise person so don't expect me to fetch water into a basket.

Do have a nice day!
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Adsexpert: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Rosement:

Guy, this is a forum not my father's house, I was not asking you to stop giving your opinion, it is your hand you are using to type not mine so you can type whatever you want, I was only concerned. Even on the road, if people see on adult acting like a child, will they not feel concerned? I just wanted to be sure that you are okay.

As a citizen of Nigeria even if you love Nigeria so much, will you make it a duty to select criminals and punishment them if you are not assigned to be a law enforcement officer? God is the highest authority and He did not assign me to be a judge over others, a mere human being like you cannot instruct me to leave my daily business to start selecting evildoers.

People like you are very nosy, you are the type of person that did not study astronomy but stays awake in the night to count the stars, you are the type of person that will leave your own food at home and go to your neighbour's house to taste his/her in order to give your opinion. We are quite different, I am a wise person so don't expect me to fetch water into a basket.

Do have a nice day!

I hear Una madam wise !!!

When it comes to the matter of pastors naso u go hear don't be a judge and I understand..

The same way the same God assigned others to stone people to death when they did something?.. we no wahala..

Why can't we accept this ideology God of the bible placed in old testament, today ?? Because we see it a evil.

But yet still praise the people who does those things in the bible and see them as heroes. Call a spade a spade. NO ONE IS ABOVE JUSTICE!! not even those who create justice.

make we forget am ... no one dies on argument na money be Koko..
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Rosement(f): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
[img][/img]
Adsexpert:

I hear Una madam wise !!!

When it comes to the matter of pastors naso u go hear don't be a judge and I understand..

The same way the same God assigned others to stone people to death when they did something?.. we no wahala..

Why can't we accept this ideology God of the bible placed in old testament, today ?? Because we see it a evil.

But yet still praise the people who does those things in the bible and see them as heroes. Call a spade a spade. NO ONE IS ABOVE JUSTICE!! not even those who create justice.

make we forget am ... no one dies on argument na money be Koko..
You must be mistaken me for someone else, I don't worship people, my only role model and hero is the Lord Jesus Christ and I am not a judge or a law enforcement agent, so I am not authorised to settle disputes. If you feel pastors are criminals or you feel offended by their lifestyles, simply go to the nearest police station to file a complaint and if you are still not satisfied, instead of persuading reasonable citizens like me that understand that there is freedom of belief to support your mission, just select people with your level of IQ and type of belief. Gather them together, go on the street with placard cards and start protesting against pastors.

I pardon you for your ignorance and everything you have said throughout these discussion because you are a novice and I don't expect you to understand God words. At first, I thought I could impart knowledge into you but it seems you only have interest in exchanging words with me, so I quit. I won't bring myself down to your level or give others the impression that my IQ is equal with yours. Keep dwelling in your ignorance, I really don't care.

It is better you stick to your decision, don't dwell on arguments, concentrate on your own work or business and stop poking your nose into other people's lifestyles, this will prove that you truly know the value of money and you know how valueless arguments are. Acting childish will not benefit you in anyway, it will only allow people to notice the level of your IQ very quickly.
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Mrforexlord: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
you are trading the right path i pray God gives you more grace.
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Myexdisturbs: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
FanOfMyself:
Even if you don't believe that Jesus is Lord while you are alive, you will certainly confirm it when you die. All these atheists, I pray that the grace of God shower on you all and touch your heart that has been darkened with ignorance. Now I know the rationale behind some of your comments and threads here. I also don't blame some of you because many false pastors has dragged the name of the Lord in the mud because of their selfish interests but that's not an excuse though.

Someone here revealed that her father poured petrol on her and wanted to set her ablaze, since I read that, I pity her, I don't know if that's part of the reason she turned atheist.
Have you died before to confirm or just based on fairytale grin cheesy
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
God is real. Whether you believe it or not. HEY,If seeing is believing, can you see your brain? What prove do you have to confirm that you have a liver?

Why many of us doubt the existence of God is because we've not encounter Him yet.

All I pray for each and everyone of you is an encounter with God, then you'll know that he's real. You can ask Saul who became Paul of Tarsus. And I have too.
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by slickycee: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
We only see the world from our level of awareness.

If you haven't evolved enough to recognize the existence of higher beings, then you'd never understand.

A little child won't understand differential calculas no matter how many times he's taught at his little age.

Reality is subjective to our perception and consciousness.

Funny enough many churches and religions don't really understand this universe and that is in existence.

They just find something that works and stick to it for years.
Most christians can quote the bible can pray and all but they don't really understand what they read in the bible.
They depend on others to teach them what they know.

It's frustrating trying to fit in when it's clear you don't.

If you feel Christianity isn't working for you, then find what will

But it's only a fool that would say there's no God.
I wish you good luck ,
Whatever you do , pls don't complicate your life by getting into something you don't really want..

You may not like Christianity as it's been portrayed, but ask yourself what do you lose by being a Christian.

And if you decide to leave, what would you really gain.
Adam and Eve committed the first sin, and till this day many of us keep commiting that very basic sin.

What's that.

In the Garden of Eden God had given them permission to eat of all the fruit of the trees but not from the tree of knowledge and life.

Yet they still ate from it, so why did they it from it, when they had so many better options.

They didn't eat from it because the fruit of the tree looked more beautiful or it looked eatable, all the trees bearing fruits , were also good looking and eatable.
But because the devil told eve if she eats from it, she would have knowledge !!!
She ate the fruit because there was something extra she'd get..

Today many of us complicate our life by trying to get more, to get something extra.

Even tho God has clearly provided for our needs.

The reason for sharing this post is to remind us all, that most times our life could be doing very okay , even tho it's not perfect it's ok and there's progress then the devil comes along to tempt us, telling us there's something extra for us to get, telling us theres nothing to lose.
Then we leave our place of safety and wander into nowhere and get separated from God.

May God help us all.

I don't agree with my church leaders all the time, I decided to have a personal relationship with God, to see if we would reach out to me or Its just fake,.
But truly God exists and the word of God in the bible are true.

But the way Christianity is being expressed in our churches and society is very misleading.

God bless us all
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by aimmoney9: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
Religion is self-contradictory... The devil is bad, yet God is the only one who murders and kills and even allowed his people to be slaves... The devil only hurt Job, and with permission from God... Weird, right?

All religions do is teach you to suffer and enjoy suffering and not ask any questions because that's a sin what would make you perish in a lake of fire for eternity...

There's no God... And if he does exist, he would be the bad guy... But he's not real...

He's just a comfortable thought by scared people in a cruel world...

That's why I want to retreat far away from civilisation someday...
Yeah .... grin grin

You can retreat to sambisa forest....... grin grin
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Adsexpert: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2022
Paygram:
God is real. Whether you believe it or not. HEY,If seeing is believing, can you see your brain? What prove do you have to confirm that you have a liver?

Why many of us doubt the existence of God is because we've not encounter Him yet.

All I pray for each and everyone of you is an encounter with God, then you'll know that he's real. You can ask Saul who became Paul of Tarsus. And I have too.

Your first points are not valid I mean no harm or insults though..

It's clearly clear that without the brain or liver any living being on earth can't function well.. go do an x ray and you will see that you got a brain and a liver..
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2022
Adsexpert:

Your first points are not valid I mean no harm or insults though..

It's clearly clear that without the brain or liver any living being on earth can't function well.. go do an x ray and you will see that you got a brain and a liver..
If you believe in x-rays created by humans to show you what you can't see, then same humans said they wrote the holy books(Bible) to show you God and His ways, why not believe?

Actually many of us grow into religion, and never experienced God and religion has been relegated to cultural phenomenon, personal doctrine and dogamatism.(which is was it is)
God is meant to deal with you on a personal basis. You can ask Him for direction just for one week and you'll see the different.
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Premiumwriter: 9:07am On Jan 20, 2022
folks4luv:

1 John 4 [NIV]

[vs: 18] There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

You see the verse up there, letting it sink in will solve the issue of fear and anxiety that you are going through. There is a way you fear someone, not of terror but of love. Like a husband afraid to hurt his wife, not because the wife can get him killed but because he fears hurting the one he loves.
There is also a fear a woman have for her abusive husband. Not from the place of love but from the place of terror.

Like a lot of us, religion might have messed up with your head so much that the thought of a church or prayer make you panic. But you need to stop submitting your mind to these feelings and speak the truth to yourself instead.

God loves you
He knows you are not perfect
There is nothing you can do wrong or right that will shock him.
He is as compassionate and as merciful.

Let your mind rest in the fact that He loves and accept you in your imperfect state.

Now, when i think about my weaknesses, i think about how Jesus has become my righteousness. I don't go to God and say hey, 'your perfect creation is here', ain't perfect, can never be. Therefore, i am using Jesus as a cover, a shield. He is perfect, and so am i.
That is what it really means to accept Jesus into one's life. Use Him as the cover, both in good moments and in bad
after all these grammar, you'll still be thrown to the hottest part of hell for one single sin.

Talk of Jesus knowing that you are not perfect undecided
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Climax07(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2022
Another day, another anti-christ agenda as if you were forced at gunpoint to be a christian. If you you don't still know that Christianity is not a religion then you were never really a christian.

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Adsexpert: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2022
Paygram:

If you believe in x-rays created by humans to show you what you can't see, then same humans said they wrote the holy books(Bible) to show you God and His ways, why not believe?

Actually many of us grow into religion, and never experienced God and religion has been relegated to cultural phenomenon, personal doctrine and dogamatism.(which is was it is)
God is meant to deal with you on a personal basis. You can ask Him for direction just for one week and you'll see the different.

Because the religious books contradict itself , 2, everything remains unseen though I believe their are spiritual ability and I know human are gods believe it or leave it ..

2 reason why I don't believe all, is because I know human are not perfect even though you are the most anointed or energetic person u will still make mistakes or be led by what christains called flesh at times.

3, Human invented most of this God's you are talking about, and most of them are prophets , gifted people, and those who have white or dark magic abilities to do supernatural things ... Most of all these religious stuff are not different from all the gods or ancestors in Yoruba land , Igbo , e t.c they are ancestors... And that is why often times they must all come from a particular country or sect of people who will then be spreading the beliefs and message...
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Adsexpert: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2022
Climax07:
Another day, another anti-christ agenda as if you were forced at gunpoint to be a christian. If you you don't still know that Christianity is not a religion then you were never really a christian.

Lol as if it isn't in the bible where people's will were taken and his own forced on them ...
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
Adsexpert:

Because the religious books contradict itself , 2, everything remains unseen though I believe their are spiritual ability and I know human are gods believe it or leave it ..

2 reason why I don't believe all, is because I know human are not perfect even though you are the most anointed or energetic person u will still make mistakes or be led by what christains called flesh at times.

3, Human invented most of this God's you are talking about, and most of them are prophets , gifted people, and those who have white or dark magic abilities to do supernatural things ... Most of all these religious stuff are not different from all the gods or ancestors in Yoruba land , Igbo , e t.c they are ancestors... And that is why often times they must all come from a particular country or sect of people who will then be spreading the beliefs and message...
A man with experience is not at the mercy of a man with argument. I've told you the ultimate thing already, if you experience God, then you'll know what am talking about. This is not a debate.
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by davealvaro: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
y'all go listen to____ HOPSIN - ILL MIND OF HOPSIN 7
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by davealvaro: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ultrav:
I look at my life now;,my body,my finances,my family and my environment, and I wonder why all this suffering is necessary,why to me?
I can't boldly say that GOD loves me and I wish i could. i wish i could see evidence of his love out of the bible and in my life.
I haven't lost my faith yet but it may not be long now.
i swear bro, no evidence, if u talk dem threaten u .,i wish God can just come sit with me and let's talk,,why would him always allow the devil to win, what is he trying to prove,.... by the time things will start getting better, another bad phase will come up, ahhh na wa oo
Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by Adsexpert: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
davealvaro:
i swear bro, no evidence, if u talk dem threaten u .,i wish God can just come sit with me and let's talk,,why would him always allow the devil to win, what is he trying to prove,.... by the time things will start getting better, another bad phase will come up, ahhh na wa oo

We all say the devil blesses and give problem.. not only devil all that's lie that's if even they exist..

When a spirit being or a God blesses.. he or she doesn't want you to be happy all alone without putting another challenges in your life

You can ask me why Jacob hips was broken even before blessing him

Can u tell me why same God gave Paul power to work for him and still places a torn in his flesh, eg problems and demons beside him plus blindness??

I don't trust anything that has the ability to do goo and evil..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This An Original Rolex Watch? Is This Rolex Watch The Original One Or? Pics) / 7 Rarest Qualities Of A True Gentleman / If You Have Sex With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.