Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,270 members, 7,849,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness (5593 Views)

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / My Parent are ruining my happiness, won't allow me make my choice / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness by kingxsamz(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Adsexpert:
Honestly I don't know if am the only one.. this christainity of a thing is taking a toll on me..

I have anxiety and most times find it difficult to make decisions for myself or try to out my happiness first before others even though it's ruining me or not in my favor..

And I am trying to leave but still feel some intense fear , and that whenever I hear God Jesus, churches it begins to give me phobias..

Hell fire, the Jesus is coming of a thing and all those shits and voices in my head.. am so sick and tired of these ..

The best thing African parents should do to their children is letting them old enough, to decide if they want to be religious or not.. and not force them into anything..

Am thinking about it, like if something is giving me phobias and fears then I should stay sawy from it . Please don't bring in devil of a thing Rts is real

If you see this, I want to let you know that you have nothing to worry about. I used to be so scared back then that I'll whisper a prayer every 5minutes incase I've sinned without knowing. But that was years ago.
There's no God/gods that's waiting for you to die so you can be punished. That's illogical and no one has been able to prove it. It's just an explanation for things we don't understand and a way to keep people in fear so they all think in one direction. But that method is already old and archaic. Think about this. If you had been born in a village in China you probably won't be worried about what you're worried about now. Once you die, that's it. It'll be like how it was before you were born. Nonexistence. Stop worrying about fairy tales.
There's so much flaw in religion for it to be taken seriously.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. / Do You Sleep Unclad At Night? / How Your Ego Ruins Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.