Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? (90408 Views)

How Do You Dress To The Market? / Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? / Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Cynthia88OO: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Whats so bad bout the dressin tho?
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Ak911: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
Are there not ladies? That you are asking if the can dress like this. Ajuju
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
God1000:

So you see nothing wrong in this? And I even commended your probity oo, I misconstrued you sha
Tell us exactly what it is that is wrong with what they are wearing so we can maybe see what uou see? undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
It's 2022 and to God be the glory, we have experience our first rain here in Benue state. This means that the 2022 farming season is officially opened. The purpose of creating this thread is to look for a serious minded farmer in Benue or outside the state to partner me for the new season. I'm not too lazy but my health is somehow failing me recently which is making me weak couplef with the fact that i don't have money to finance my farm. So I want someone who is interested to partner me financially, I will provide the land for free, I will also provide the yam seed and be taking care of the farm till it's time for harvest. In a nutshell, a good spirited individual should invest in me and the farm, you can always come around for inspection and decision making about the whole farm will be in your hands. Pls someone should kindly help on this!
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Gee64: 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
Is this 'Rag Day' pictures from the Campus?
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by addictiv(m): 2:34am On Jan 18, 2022
Everyday we move closer to becoming a dystopian society... Fashion just reflects the direction we re moving in as a people.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by God1000(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Tell us exactly what it is that is wrong with what they are wearing so we can maybe see what uou see? undecided
you again, I know you will surely support your ilk shocked
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Treepower2000: 9:04am On Jan 18, 2022
God1000:
Is this fashion or what? we don't have to go overboard while trying to be Modish.

They are just practicing madness.
Practice makes perfect.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Romanoff(f): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
When I'm not mad.

The weird thing is this rag costs more than a full pair of jeans trousers.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by ignis: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
See funny dressing.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by marsup: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
All these Nigerian girls.. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Offpoint1: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
This is better compare to the 5 inches skirt they wear in Lekki

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by errigdee: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
all this babes on nairaland just get luck cox I been think say Una want come here JUMP
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by mozona(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
they are not naked though...
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Johel(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:
Is this fashion or what? we don't have to go overboard while trying to be Modish.

Anyhow wey anybody like make dem do...as long as they are comfortable on it then it's none of my business.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by GboyegaD(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
Why judge people for their choice of dressing? Let us respect people and allow them express themselves the way they want to.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
I have seen worse than that in this Lagos. This one's are still decent.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by jericco1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
On ragday yes
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Jingerbread(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
That dressing is not that bad hello have you gone outside our girls wear worse as you can see no breast or ass exposed in those.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Richy4(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
It could be their rag day embarassed
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Electrochemistry(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
Fashion craze! Dem for kuku go out with bikini!
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Drrr: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
Madness!
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by hohafrank(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
This should be their rag day.aIt can't be fashion.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Way4orward: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
Expensive jeans.

What's there? When some of the girls are already wearing something more exposed than this.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Tagwood(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Act of madness,
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Bola146(f): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
God forbid!
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Drrr: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
MADNESS !
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by PrinceMajestic: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Naija girls I know dress worse than this. Go to Nigerian towns hosting higher institutions and see Nigeria girls walking publicly with pants in the name of bumshorts. Shameless prostitute Naija babes dress worse and more naked than this to the point market women feel ashamed and forcefully humiliates them in market by covering them up with their wrappers. Shameless girls, any girl publicly wearing bumshorts is a dirty low life ashawoh. I don't even remember last time I toast Naija girl with I love you line. Let's have sex is all I say, I will pay you well Naija bitch. I'm ashamed of them, the girls I'm talking about here are southern Nigeria girls, they're the only shameless prostitutes in Nigeria walking half naked and . fhucking anyhow even during their nysc that's why el rufai believe southern Nigeria girls are prostitutes. It's a shameful reputation on southern Nigeria girls
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by DonNaldo: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Best offer gets this phone
Gionee M7
64/6g RAM

Note; this device is in perfect working condition, with no issues whatsoever. I want a quick sale.

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by ACCURETE(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:

very easy for BaBa to make them mad oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. / Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Preity Zinta beauty and style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.