Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? (90410 Views)

How Do You Dress To The Market? / Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? / Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Weathered: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Happy CLEANING...kindly look out for your m#m ... Heard she's down there with 'em hoes

Do have a lovely evening
we're taking your low-hygiene mum as first garbage. Heard she's suffering from (CCD) cōck craving disorder!
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by nextstep(m): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
As if I didn't see people dressing like this in 1990 in Surulere back then. Who remembers torn stone wash jeans those days? When boys would be oppressing with vboot and blasting "Soul II Soul?"
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by dammyco(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Na normal wears for some girl
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by rickyrex(m): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
I saw exactly something like this along Agbara road last week
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Goldbw122(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
What will they keep for their husband in the future.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Sleekfingers: 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:
Is this fashion or what? we don't have to go overboard while trying to be Modish.

I don't see anything wrong with,what they are wearing......E go make job easier....na to just tear the jeans finish....
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by frankson1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:
Is this fashion or what? we don't have to go overboard while trying to be Modish.

Dear god1000, if you're told the cost of these "Jims", you just might value and wear them grin
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Nnamdini(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

Which kind of dress is this? op, this is not dress, it is not fashion either. This is MADNESS

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

They're Latinos. It's part of their culture
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Fashionista01(f): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
This outfit is far better than what I a lady wore in public eight days ago.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Jeon(f): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:
please you guys should not fight each other over this issue.

YOU CAN TELL THAT HEGOAT CALLING HIMSELF NONSENSE.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Mide1data: 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
cliqtips:
It is a gradual thing. I keep saying this, in the next 2/5 years, ladies won't be wearing anything when going out again.

What some ladies are wearing nowadays is like this.

Some of them wear bum shorts to public places. So, what is the difference ?

SHIT

The worst thing is that, if you touch them, slap. If you stare at them, they arrest u or make a scene. But if no guy stares at them, they have heart attack.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Mide1data: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

Those ladies are MAD and they are LESBIANS, leaving in IMMORAL state of California.

SHIT

I thank God, am not the only way to notice that.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Mide1data: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
wiseoneking:
Shit is not and will never be a holy stuff. Stop copying the world language in other to be among the crowd, it may certainly not suite your personality. Stop, I said, STOP

SHIT

Ok sir.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Godplan123(m): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Pls am selling small black nylon how many you need let in buck let me know and I will deliver it pls contact me and my range is from fadeyi to Ketu ikorodun road I supply only for now pls contact me..

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by nurish(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Which one fair pass

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by God1000(m): 7:00am On Jan 20, 2022
Jeon:

YOU CAN TELL THAT HEGOAT CALLING HIMSELF NONSENSE.
forgive him, you know you are my friend
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by God1000(m): 7:03am On Jan 20, 2022
Fashionista01:
This outfit is far better than what I a lady wore in public eight days ago.
hmm, you yourself

Abeg I need to see the picture undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by God1000(m): 7:04am On Jan 20, 2022
frankson1:

Dear god1000, if you're told the cost of these "Jims", you just might value and wear them grin
never bro
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by idyphil: 8:55am On Jan 20, 2022
Whites can wear anything outside. They don't care about how you feel
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by geechy: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2022
Use geechy

@op,,,

Get money and you'll wear slipper to event.. because you no dey impress nobody

So like Kanye,
Get money, I say get money and get fame..

You can wear anything to anywhere.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by onyxo76(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2022
i learnt in school that na only werey dey wear tear tear cloth.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Fashionista01(f): 10:19am On Jan 20, 2022
God1000:
hmm, you yourself

Abeg I need to see the picture undecided

Sorry, I did not snap her but it was an eyesore.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by EnzoShieffo(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2022
We were raised in the south to dress modestly, I don't know about any other place o
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by God1000(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2022
Fashionista01:

Sorry, I did not snap her but it was an eyesore.
it must be, I don't know what our society is turning into, moral decadence is on the rise.

But which place is that?
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Fashionista01(f): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
God1000:
it must be, I don't know what our society is turning into, moral decadence is on the rise.

But which place is that?
Sabon- gari Kano.
Everybody both male and female cannot remove their eyes from her body because the length of her dress stopped immediately after pant length and people wear wondering if she put on pant at all.
Also, her huge lap from the beginning to the end were all exposed.

I have never seen such in public before.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by God1000(m): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
Fashionista01:

Sabon- gari Kano.
Everybody both male and female cannot remove their eyes from her body because the length of her dress stopped immediately after pant length and people wear wondering if she put on pant at all.
Also, her huge lap from the beginning to the end were all exposed.

I have never seen such in public before.
that's outrageous and unacceptable, maybe she's a sex worker, some of them are shameless
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Fashionista01(f): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
God1000:
that's outrageous and unacceptable, maybe she's a sex worker, some of them are shameless
I guess so and I wonder the kind of massage she is send to the young ones.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by God1000(m): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Fashionista01:

that's my concern too, some people do things without thinking about the ripple effects.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by God1000(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Fashionista01:

that's my concern too, some people do things without thinking about the ripple effects.

I hope you are fine

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Fashionista01(f): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
God1000:

I hope you are fine
I am fine. What about u?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by God1000(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Fashionista01:

I am fine. What about u?
I'm fine too, but there's serious cold in Ibadan now.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Fashionista01(f): 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
God1000:
I'm fine too, but there's serious cold in Ibadan now.
The cold in Ibadan cannot be used to compare with the one in Kano. Temperature here is below 15degree in the morning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. / Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Preity Zinta beauty and style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.