Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? (90413 Views)

How Do You Dress To The Market? / Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? / Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by JaceBlaze: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Depends on which part of the world you find yourself in.Would not be much of a deal in South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Virus220: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Candidlady:
Never

Never

Although iam not condemning 'em. But it is a no no for me... Na for head icraze, ino craze for fashion tongue

::;;;Ilove the ink on that lady:::::
make you no lie for here oo
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by longleg(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sure. Not a big deal for Ladies with public part. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by onuman: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:
Is this fashion or what? we don't have to go overboard while trying to be Modish.
T
They dressed in their Western country.

You reside in a country Nigeria, deeply entrenched in Islamic culture.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Dizzyyish: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Children will be almost naked and they'll see nothing wrong with it..
https://www.nairaland.com/6940959/women-essentially-children-waec
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by IronGalaxy: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
JaceBlaze:
Depends on which part of the world you find yourself in.Would not be much of a deal in South Africa.
Yup!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Yseone(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

Which kind of dress is this? op, this is not dress, it is not fashion either. This is MADNESS

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

YES,BUT ON MY RAG DAY
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nothing wrong with it
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by olaztek(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Not new here in Lagos
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by remitarich(f): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
yes i can ooo
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by morule20(m): 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
How them dey wear dis kind of trouser without d trouser tearing into two na how I don't know?
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Barsote(m): 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
Why not
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by faithfull18(f): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Radarada.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by CaCO3: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:

So you see nothing wrong in this? And I even commended your probity oo, I misconstrued you sha

Be calming down with d grammer...no be all of us go school...
Simple moral principle u dey talk probity.
Abegooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Jeon:
the girl on the left is okay.

None of them is okay. This is the reason why my younger sister 'China' does not come to my house. She knows I will efff her up if she nears my home looking like this. Modesty is key.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Munzy14(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:
Is this fashion or what? we don't have to go overboard while trying to be Modish.

Even at home... grin

If i return from work see her dressed like this, I will first check her temperature by touching her for head or cheek.. cheesy

Then I will ask her how it is doing her.. cheesy
Madness abii on and off psycho..

She better wear bra and pant, let me at least enjoy her sexiness.. cool

Who no like better thing.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Okhuadams(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:

is rag day
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Otasikwe(m): 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
At least I dress well

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by cliqtips: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
It is a gradual thing. I keep saying this, in the next 2/5 years, ladies won't be wearing anything when going out again.

What some ladies are wearing nowadays is like this.

Some of them wear bum shorts to public places. So, what is the difference ?

God1000:

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by cliqtips: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
It is a gradual thing. I keep saying this, in the next 2/5 years, ladies won't be wearing anything when going out again.

What some ladies are wearing nowadays is like this.

Some of them wear bum shorts to public places. So, what is the difference ?

Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

Which kind of dress is this? op, this is not dress, it is not fashion either. This is MADNESS

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by fof1: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:

This is Real Insanity and Satan induced Dress Mentality, except it is a Protestation against an anomaly, Pls.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Trustedpronet: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
I have seen worst senerio
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Dickson178(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Are this people still a virgin? grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Misterone: 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Candidlady:
Never

Never

Although iam not condemning 'em. But it is a no no for me... Na for head icraze, ino craze for fashion tongue

::;;;Ilove the ink on that lady:::::
grin if you can wear a bum short outside then this is a piece of cake. I see ladies putting on bum shorts to clubs and parties. this one here is bum short extended.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by holaphem(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
Yinmu, it a matter of time we'll get there no be Nigerian girls grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by TheOgaBoss: 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
onuman:

They dressed in their Western country.

You reside in a country Nigeria, deeply entrenched in Islamic culture.
how is Nigeria entrenched in Islamic culture?
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Sheriman(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Jeon:
the girl on the left is okay.
Eegbo werey
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by DMerciful(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Means you're not ok yourself
Jeon:

OK

but to me sh3 is okay.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by uunwanaobong3: 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

Those ladies are MAD and they are LESBIANS, leaving in IMMORAL state of California.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by DMerciful(m): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
You cannot aprobate and reprobate at the same time. You're talking from both sides of your mouth trying to appease both sides.

A person that's wearing only pant is living his or her life, would you say such a person should be left alone?
Candidlady:

What am I ? A god? What's wrong what is right ?

Funny thing is people tend to call my fashion sense weird... To some it is even wrong...

So Bros it has nothing to do with free or whatever... Allow people live their lives...
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Weathered: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Who made you the fashion/dress judge/police?

If they are comfy good for 'em... Me icant rock it and that don't make it bad/wrong
he doesn't have to ba a fashion Judge or police. every society has their moral code and value system.

When we see deviants and confused souls like you, we speak out. That's how society maintain their norms.

So don't be a fool trying to sound wise and liberal.

You just look like a dirty polythene bag on the roadside tossed by every wind out there
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by gabbasin: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hell fire straight grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. / Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Preity Zinta beauty and style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.