Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? (90417 Views)

How Do You Dress To The Market? / Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? / Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Pootle: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
oyinbo rag day
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by HRSweetness(f): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
It's the ABS for me. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by lexy2014: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:
Is this fashion or what? we don't have to go overboard while trying to be Modish.

Question u should ask is why should anyone spend money on rags in d name of fashion?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Bahamas95(m): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Girls wear worse clothes here, they don't even wear panties anymore even though they are putting on see through gowns/skirts.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lol
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Iamolukorede(m): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ogbeni op, nah fashion you de see so. Which is practical in saner climes, infact this one is even stylishly weird. Travel to Luxembourg, or guanteng and see life and not to be restricted to the life you see in Nigeria.

Jus know Nigeria is neither growing or creative in anything yet, and that is why they believe blacks in Africa are � monkeys
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Amudeneogu: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
This is purely madness, you know, when they see mad people in oyibo land they will copy their dress come here and call it latest fashion
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by federal9: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Bola146:
God forbid!

The Same thing most girls said when trousers came out.

That's how of progresses.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by countryman13: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:
Is this fashion or what? we don't have to go overboard while trying to be Modish.

This is nothing but complete madness. Even most of d mad people dont dress in rags like these ash holes
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Musaspp(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:

LESBIANS![b][/b]
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Ijaya123: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Rag Day outfit I guess.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by adekS1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
U sure say what soke Nigerian girls dey wear no pass that?
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Ugmama(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
I have seen worse. This is fair sef
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by adecz: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Meanwhile, this is at a UBA branch
somewhere in Northern Nigeria... ☹️☹️☹️

⏩ Amaka kwenu..☺️☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by PrinceMajestic: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
DreamyLivia:
where would do you like wanna touch me first?
your pussy
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by YourFavorite21(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Yes , only on rag days
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Iamolukorede(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
federal9:

The Same thing most girls said when trousers came out.

That's how of progresses.

Don't mind them all, pple will still walk naked in this country. When ladies begin to wear tops that reveals all Thier breast, some even package theirs in open nets to chase clout ..

They all love it and still crash on their IG platform. Many out them love those dress es in disguise.

In saner climes that is fashion for you, tell them to come the beach and see diff styles. Fashion as exceeded this level in foreign climes, is just that Nigerian is not growing and that is why stuff like this is seen like a big news. Lol
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by dangoteinlaw: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
But they are far richer.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Solofresh2: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Candidlady:

What am I ? A god? What's wrong what is right ?

Funny thing is people tend to call my fashion sense weird... To some it is even wrong...

So Bros it has nothing to do with free or whatever... Allow people live their lives...
You ehn
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Yes I can.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by juanmiguel: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
It's a no no for me
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by kurlz(f): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:

Come to Edo state first. Then you will answer by yourself without asking.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by walefalana(m): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
See their flat chests
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Blessedassuranc(f): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:
but personally can you rock such outfit?

I sure can
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Johnkennie(m): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Werey fashion grin portable generation will love this.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by WoundedLamb: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:

So you see nothing wrong in this? And I even commended your probity oo, I misconstrued you sha

I think her response was well articulated. She's not in a position to approve or disprove other people's choices using her own background, culture or personality as a standard. She could only speak for herself, and she made it clear she wouldn't dress like that. In other words, she wouldn't disrespect or look down on anyone cause of thier choice of dressing. She'd rather do herself and let others do themselves. I think that was a smart way of presenting her opinion without conflicts.

@Candidlady, are you in Nigeria? Your answer doesn't seem like it. smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Prince001(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:

They were making statements. In western world if 2 ladies hold on to each other hand like they were, they are in sexual relationship together at least! Lastly who cares? So far whatever someone don't add or remove anything from ur well being, I don't see d reason one should care.
We should start to mind our own business!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by ogundeleai(m): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ara ile niyio mo si amodi, werey lára ita un-pé
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by schoolboymatt(m): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
I see nothing wrong in that dress mode. if their culture permits it, free them!!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. / Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Preity Zinta beauty and style.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.