Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? (90427 Views)

How Do You Dress To The Market? / Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? / Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Candidlady:
Never

Never

Although iam not condemning 'em. But it is a no no for me... Na for head icraze, ino craze for fashion tongue

::;;;Ilove the ink on that lady:::::
You're yet to answer my question. How do you enjoy staring at the backside of your fellow females?
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Jeon(f): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
DMerciful:
Means you're not ok yourself

you only have the right to talk if you gf never wear all those transpired,body hugging clothings or mini gown.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Revolva(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
these r hoes
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Jeon(f): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:

None of them is okay. This is the reason why my younger sister 'China' does not come to my house. She knows I will efff her up if she nears my home looking like this. Modesty is key.

she's OK.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Jeon(f): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sheriman:
Eegbo werey
she is OK
cry as you want.. she dress better than what some of ur gf put on.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Davefed(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Each Civilization have it own uniqueness. as culture emerge old belief dwindle and give way to woke culture. Women born in 90's will see it as madness but our generation will find it amusing and fashionable.

If you need data pls see my signature
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by God1000(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
CaCO3:

Be calming down with d grammer...no be all of us go school...
Simple moral principle u dey talk probity.
Abegooo
sad undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Deicide: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
I actually like this
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Abohlove: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
There are Celebrating rag day
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by tollyboy5(m): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:
hmm, I hear you boss lady
Shes right
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Raychee(f): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nah. It's too tacky for me. I don't wear anything with rips.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Sheriman(m): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Jeon:

she is OK

cry as you want..
she dress better than what some of ur gf put on.
Which kind of ladies are we having this days?? You are not ashamed of yourself.
Nonsense!!
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by chegbe1104: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
Impossicant!! When I am not doing rag day in school and not mad.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Jeon(f): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sheriman:

Which kind of ladies are we having this days?? You are not ashamed of yourself.
Nonsense!!

why should I be ashamed of myself..
did I committed a crime by telling you the truth...

you only have the right to talk if you gf never wore all those transpired,body hugging clothings or mini gown.

she is better than those dresses below

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Candidlady: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
[s]
Weathered:
he doesn't have to ba a fashion Judge or police. every society has their moral code and value system.

When we see deviants and confused souls like you, we speak out. That's how society maintain their norms.

So don't be a fool trying to sound wise and liberal.

You just look like a dirty polythene bag on the roadside tossed by every wind out there

DMerciful:
You cannot aprobate and reprobate at the same time. You're talking from both sides of your mouth trying to appease both sides.

A person that's wearing only pant is living his or her life, would you say such a person should be left alone?
[/s]

Trash(es)

Waste management please bring extra excavators
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by annsmiti: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Wow
I like these ladies!
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Candidlady: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
WoundedLamb:

I think her response was well articulated. She's not in a position to approve or disprove other people's choices using her own background, culture or personality as a standard. She could only speak for herself, and she made it clear she wouldn't dress like that. In other words, she wouldn't disrespect or look down on anyone cause of thier choice of dressing. She'd rather do herself and let others do themselves. I think that was a smart way of presenting her opinion without conflicts.

@Candidl.ady, are you in Nigeria? Your answer doesn't seem like it. smiley

Yep
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by God1000(m): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Jeon:

why should I be ashamed of myself..
did I committed a crime by talking you the truth...

you only have the right to talk if you gf never wear all those transpired,body hugging clothings or mini gown.
please you guys should not fight each other over this issue.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by stoics00: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
This is nothing compared to what people are wearing right now on the street of America. Sometimes I wonder if this people have anyone that talk to them? Because I’ve seen lady wearing only bra at Walmart and you’d wonder what’s it they’re smoking?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by ThePlugg(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
I love this man , looking good for the culture kiss
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Trendy05(f): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Not even in the house...

Exposing my stomach is calling for pneumonia.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by wiseoneking: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

Which kind of dress is this? op, this is not dress, it is not fashion either. This is MADNESS

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Shit is not and will never be a holy stuff. Stop copying the world language in other to be among the crowd, it may certainly not suite your personality. Stop, I said, STOP
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Weathered: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Trash(es)

Waste management please bring extra excavators

Trashes? No brain, no morals, no cognition.
Just one godless guttersnipe with no mind of her own.

Low-spirited people-pleaser.
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by meobizy(f): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Those don’t look like men. Where is this question going?
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Akatsuki1(f): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
It's cool. I love how they mixed hip-hop style & hipster.

I'll find jeans like this buy. I'm loving this outfit
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by ALFADOS(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:
Is this fashion or what? we don't have to go overboard while trying to be Modish.

Is their right now, why are we all here in the first place, you can wear what ever you feel like wearing under my ass
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Noblewealth(m): 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Are they not dressing worst than this.. they wear ordinary tite and wear crop top without bra..

This is even better
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by EmekaBlue(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
Candidlady:
Never

Never

Although iam not condemning 'em. But it is a no no for me... Na for head icraze, ino craze for fashion tongue

::;;;Ilove the ink on that lady:::::
Your laps no fresh na. Even short skirt u can't wear! Na overall cover everyday dey create heat in that place daily. Later some of u wonder why the smell
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Candidlady: 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
[s]
Weathered:

Trashes? No brain, no morals, no cognition.
Just one godless guttersnipe with no mind of her own.

Low-spirited people-pleaser.

EmekaBlue:
Your laps no fresh na. Even short skirt u can't wear! Na overall cover everyday dey create heat in that place daily. Later some of u wonder why the smell
[/s]

Trash

::::is today trash Wednesday:::: undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Weathered: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Trash

::::is today trash Wednesday:::: undecided
it is traah Wednesday
We're cleaning out the godless dumb hoes
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Candidlady: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Weathered:
it is traah Wednesday
We're cleaning out the godless dumb hoes

Happy CLEANING...kindly look out for your m#m ... Heard she's down there with 'em hoes

Do have a lovely evening
Re: Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? by Kmf0: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
I am a nasty nig ga I want my bitchhh bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. / Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Preity Zinta beauty and style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.