Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court (24739 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by FreeStuffsNG: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2022
Kosoco:
Its not his business... his own is to get paid.... Weather he win or loss.
Chief Gani Fawehinmi will be turning in his grave. They hired a PDP political lawyer with experience in defending those who steal our money like Farouk Lawan etc and hope to win? okay nau

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by agbojm(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2022
Welcome development
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Biodun556(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2022
Dshocker:

Will you keep quiet...What is the job of a barrister,if not to defend their client,whether guilty or not.

Because corruption case gets more pay, "if we win I will share in the loot".
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Springboot: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2022
Hyperchi:

Like the one representing Sunday, wa done japa , but mike still da with him client
get your facts right, he just joined the legal team few weeks ago.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by joyandfaith: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:
Mike ozekome is a corruption lawyer. He is an expert in defense of corruption cases but now he is adding terrorism to his credit. He now defends terrorists in court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Ik44DYwxw

Who is that corruption lawyer that defended Tinubu certificate saga and in CCT?
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by eldoradoxx: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:

Get list of ozekome court case, it is always corruption now including terrorism
See me see wahala ooh. So because Ozekohme knows how to beat government lawyers mercilessly in court that is why he is bad? Can u imagine the reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by matm: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:
Mike ozekome is a corruption lawyer. He is an expert in defense of corruption cases but now he is adding terrorism to his credit. He now defends terrorists in court.

The man is doing his job as permitted by law for a pay.
Any other SAN could do it as well.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Zorn: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:

Get list of ozekome court case, it is always corruption now including terrorism
your enemies will never say good things about you , and will never call you good name.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Jostoman: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:

and if you are not satisfied please look for a nearest transformer and do the needful.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by kingPhidel(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2022
funny country! Bandits, Boko boys are doing well and fine but agitator of freedom is in jail. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Conrod: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:

You can end this worry of yours by jumping off the nearest bridge, ...ok ?
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Jostoman: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2022
Very good
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Kizyte113: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2022
Note my words, this forum is a good alternative to NL
edogu6: The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by RomanGreen: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:

Corruption case is juicy. " If we win I will share in the loot".

See painment, get a rope and hang yourself dude... it'll make it easier for you

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Munamoqel: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2022
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Rawtruth1: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2022
The actions of IPOB in the South East over the years especially last year has made nonsense of his course in the eyes of the world. The world has since stopped seeing him as a FREEDOM FIGHTER. He is now being looked at for what he is. Anybody with common sense knows that Buhari does not wish him any harm for he could have since gone to his ancestors. Let him defend himself in court, if he is declared innocent so be it. Hiring of lawyers without stopping the killings of security personnel and causing hardships in the east in the name of "sit at home" won't help his case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Rayjnr: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
MIKE OZEKOME na big name.Fg will not like this news

hahahhahhahhaha.
you funny o
even if justice kutigi that stands for kanu as his lawyer . na still same thing jare.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Jostoman: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
No lawyer can bail you out of terrorism and felony charges. He will just collect the millions from useless poor ipob terrorists and make some noise on the pages of newspapers and thats it.

Kanu may not come out of this in one piece, except those people he beheaded their parents, uncles, brothers and sisters forgive him.

Long may Kanu rot in prison and hell.
this is the useless comment I was telling nairaland people today.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by B2Bmen: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=LINTUNE post=109468878]I suppose travel to lag this morning, na cos of this their stupid sit at home order, na y I postpone am till Saturday...àbeg anyone with idea of transport fair from umuahia or aba to Lagos?.[/quot#40,000
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by shortIGBOman: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2022
LINTUNE:
I suppose travel to lag this morning, na cos of this their stupid sit at home order, na y I postpone am till Saturday...àbeg anyone with idea of transport fair from umuahia or aba to Lagos?.

From Aba to Lagos is 27k as at Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Chimookigwe: 9:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Bringing Ozekhome at this point makes it look like a PDP affair. I don't blame them though. In the entire South East, they shouldn't find a single SAN willing to defend Kanu.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Quiny32323: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2022
This ejiofor of a guy is part of ipob business unit, the dude is not even sound just cashing out with the struggle. Na my stupid brothers wey carry all their mind put 4 this struggle I dey pity.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by LINTUNE(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

From Aba to Lagos is 27k as at Sunday.
TF , oga I'm not talking of flight abeg...haha..

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by MT: 9:51am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:

https://punchng.com/breaking-ipob-ozekhome-leads-legal-team-as-nnamdi-kanu-arrives-in-court/?amp

Ejiofor obviously can not be a happy man. He has been relegated to the background and another man has taken his shine. For Kanu, a bad case is a bad case. The title of SAN does not win a case, it is the merit and the technicalities. By now, Kanu should know that the FG has the financial war chest to hire brilliant lawyers to prosecute this case.

All these colourful descriptions of Kanu "nodding in affirmation" was simply needless. It was like playing to the gallery. Step into the court room and show yourself worthy.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Quiny32323: 9:51am On Jan 18, 2022
Rawtruth1:
The actions of IPOB in the South East over the years especially last year has made nonsense of his course in the eyes of the world. The world has since stopped seeing him as a FREEDOM FIGHTER. He is now being looked at for what he is. Anybody with common sense knows that Buhari does not wish him any harm for he could have since gone to his ancestors. Let him defend himself in court, if he is declared innocent so be it. Hiring of lawyers without stopping the killings of security personnel and causing hardships in the east in the name of "sit at home" won't help his case

From day one I know those guys are gonna mess up SE in the future, at the inception of the struggle, the guy kanu sounds so maniac that detest the whole thing.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by LINTUNE(m): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=B2Bmen post=109469255][/quote]lol..I think this will be the last time asking questions in this forum..FFS na private jet i wan board? I'm sure u are just teasing me with this reply.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:

What you lack is knowledge, great lawyers defend big cases. How old are you ?
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by DOTian: 9:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:

And you're an expert in the art of defending The Grand Monument to Corruption names Hushcobar Tinubu! Yeah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samuel Mariere Takes Farming As Hobby & As A Business / 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office / DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.