Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court (24744 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Dexterobi: 9:53am On Jan 18, 2022
You must be crazy for calling him a terrorist....seems you breath with your eyes mumu
gidgiddy:

Welcome to life, the job of a Lawyer is to defend people in court no matter what they are alleged to have done
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by sameks08(m): 9:54am On Jan 18, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
No lawyer can bail you out of terrorism and felony charges. He will just collect the millions from useless poor ipob terrorists and make some noise on the pages of newspapers and thats it.

Kanu may not come out of this in one piece, except those people he beheaded their parents, uncles, brothers and sisters forgive him.

Long may Kanu rot in prison and hell.
. stay here and be insulting KANU while your father is languishing in your damn village. Ewu Fulani

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Dexterobi: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2022
You must be crazy for calling him a terrorist....seems you breath with your eyes mumu
Biodun556:
Mike ozekome is a corruption lawyer. He is an expert in defense of corruption cases but now he is adding terrorism to his credit. He now defends terrorists in court.

Corruption case is juicy. " If we win I will share in the loot".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Ik44DYwxw
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by alfsalami: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2022
This Edo man has completely destroyed his family image , Tufiakpa
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by DOTian: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Chief Gani Fawehinmi will be turning in his grave. They hired a PDP political lawyer with experience in defending those who steal our money like Farouk Lawan etc and hope to win? okay nau

Like Hushcobar Tinubu, Agent Fashola, Arigberascal etall...
Be truthful for once, you won't die..
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2022
gidgiddy:

Welcome to life, the job of a Lawyer is to defend people in court no matter what they are alleged to have done

Even if the lawyer knows his client is guilty? shocked
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:
Mike ozekome is a corruption lawyer. He is an expert in defense of corruption cases but now he is adding terrorism to his credit. He now defends terrorists in court.

What you lack is knowledge, great lawyers defend big cases. How old are you ? More so Kanu is not a terrorist, terrorist hide in forests, deep places, they bomb places, eg osama was a terrorist, boko haram are terrorist, bandits are terrorist, KANU IS A Separatist, you can google separatist, you are too young, vibrant, and should be knowledgeable to be deceived and told things by those useless leaders in that country NIGERIA, too young, you should be doi research, looking at root cause, why would he be wanting separation, is Nigeria working?

Libya with no president since 2011, are living large, good light 24/7, feeding well, average man in Libya have at least 2 cars, gap between poor and rich no Dey.

Are you happy with your life currently ? NO LIE

Are you ok with how things are going in your life

Omo the day many of Una come uK or go us, Canada etc Una go dey swear for those men, buhari, Tinubu, atiku, all of them

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Victorclean1: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2022
H
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by shortIGBOman: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2022
Chimookigwe:
Bringing Ozekhome at this point makes it look like a PDP affair. I don't blame them though. In the entire South East, they shouldn't find a single SAN willing to defend Kanu.

Them no dey go school. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Navalsadiq(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2022
Criminal lawyer
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by shortIGBOman: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2022
LINTUNE:
TF , oga I'm not talking of flight abeg...haha..

That's the rate my Cousin boarded a Bus from Aba to Lagos on Sunday. You need to see the crowd at the park. I was there live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Didi2d(m): 10:04am On Jan 18, 2022
Big bros Ozekhome, i remembered you chaired my uncles wedding, based on family things and na chamber him learn work.
But based on politics we dey Oshiomole's side while you and Dokpesi dey the other side if you know what I mean.
One love
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2022
gidgiddy:

It is good that you thought the boy what a lawyer represents because ignorance is as bad as death . Kudos!
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by IvarDboneless: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2022
Tingotoe:
And is there any individual bigger than the FG?
FG or cabal undecided
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by AFONAMARO: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=johnmartus post=109468811]I know that its Mike that take up the job from kanu lawyer dude can take any case as long as money involve.sadly he always lost case to a baby lawyer's.

Kindly mention 5 cases he lost to your "baby lawyers"
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Biodun556(m): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

What you lack is knowledge, great lawyers defend big cases. How old are you ? More so Kanu is not a terrorist, terrorist hide in forests, deep places, they bomb places, eg osama was a terrorist, boko haram are terrorist, bandits are terrorist, KANU IS A Separatist, you can google separatist, you are too young, vibrant, and should be knowledgeable to be deceived and told things by those useless leaders in that country NIGERIA, too young, you should be doi research, looking at root cause, why would he be wanting separation, is Nigeria working?

Libya with no president since 2011, are living large, good light 24/7, feeding well, average man in Libya have at least 2 cars, gap between poor and rich no Dey.

Omo the day many of Una come uK or go us, Canada etc Una go dey swear for those men, buhari, Tinubu, atiku, all of them

Then go to Libya. Keep condemning boko Haram while defending terrorist Kanu
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2022
Rawtruth1:
The actions of IPOB in the South East over the years especially last year has made nonsense of his course in the eyes of the world. The world has since stopped seeing him as a FREEDOM FIGHTER. He is now being looked at for what he is. Anybody with common sense knows that Buhari does not wish him any harm for he could have since gone to his ancestors. Let him defend himself in court, if he is declared innocent so be it. Hiring of lawyers without stopping the killings of security personnel and causing hardships in the east in the name of "sit at home" won't help his case
Rubbish talk. Buhari hasn't murdered him because he knows there'll be serious upheaval if that man dies in detention.
Why hasn't the courts indicted MNK of any crime? I'm sure you know it's because they don't have any solid case against him, that's why they keep postponing
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Amah70: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:

Terrorists are shitting into your mouth, and trying to capture your north, but you worry over Nnamdi Kalu and SE and SS, call him terrorist, call his IPOB a terrorist organisation, because of una parasitic lifestyle.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2022
johnmartus:
I know that its Mike that take up the job from kanu lawyer dude can take any case as long as money involve.sadly he always lost case to a baby lawyer's.
Work on your English before coming out here to spew rubbish

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by LINTUNE(m): 10:08am On Jan 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

That's the rate my Cousin boarded a Bus from Aba to Lagos on Sunday. You need to see the crowd at the park. I was there live.
wow..it's fucking expensive o..I budgeted 15k only... hopefully it will reduce by Saturday.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Austin4lif: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:

I am a Christian from the north, I prefer kanu then the average fulani jihadist that are killing and kidnapping us.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun. Rule 2

Lol... keep crying .. so you didnt see his initial comment as trespassing? If unaa like kill unaa sef ontop igbo matter
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by IvarDboneless: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Stop wasting your time on zombies who rather continue to shout UP NEPA for the rest of there miserable life...

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by chiagozien(m): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2022

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

We love you.

All enemies of Nnamdi Kanu,ipob,freedom and land of rising sun must be put to shame.

Amen.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2022
IvarDboneless:

Stop wasting your time on zombies who rather continue to shout UP NEPA for the rest of there miserable life...
I'm beginning to fall in love with you.

Btw are you the same ivardboneless martincorridon sarakibukola I used to know
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by chiagozien(m): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
No lawyer can bail you out of terrorism and felony charges. He will just collect the millions from useless poor ipob terrorists and make some noise on the pages of newspapers and thats it.

Kanu may not come out of this in one piece, except those people he beheaded their parents, uncles, brothers and sisters forgive him.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by shortIGBOman: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2022
LINTUNE:
wow..it's fucking expensive o..I budgeted 15k only... hopefully it will reduce by Saturday.

You might be lucky if you join all those private commercial Busses. But for those company Busses, it's damn expensive now. You might be lucky though.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by ERockson: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2022
I could remember how Ozekhome defended Faruq Lawal in obvious corruption Case and he lost las Las. He's only Good in delay tactics and the more he tries it in Kanu Case the more Kanu grows in jail. The man is not spectacular as a lawyer but a grammarian like comendian Obahigbon
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by IvarDboneless: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I'm beginning to fall in love with you.

Btw are you the same ivardboneless martincorridon sarakibukola I used to know
grin are you sure you are really in love with me wink
No am just IvarDboneless and one other person bit none of those you mentioned
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Leviticuscreed: 10:20am On Jan 18, 2022
Why are westsiders carrying mnk matter on their head and crying more than fg. The man is already in court and due process and rule of law must follow. He has the right to defend himself in court as Nigeria is a democracy (so we were told) so westsiders should pls stop gnashing their teeth in pain... They should mind their business
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2022
Him never see anything
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by FamTomx2(m): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Pathetic unity beggers, he is still innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of jurisdiction.

And besides what is his crimes??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Stops Motorcade To Celebrate Kids Dancing To Tinubu's Campaign Song / Jonathan to Buhari: How Did You Spend Your Defence Budget? / Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.