Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court (24737 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:24am On Jan 18, 2022
IvarDboneless:

grin are you sure you are really in love with me wink
No am just IvarDboneless and one other person bit none of those you mentioned

are you the owner of this?

https://www.nairaland.com/ivartheboneless
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by gidgiddy: 10:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Emeskhalifa:

Even if the lawyer knows his client is guilty? shocked

The Law presumes everyone to innocent until declared otherwise by court
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:
Mike ozekome is a corruption lawyer. He is an expert in defense of corruption cases but now he is adding terrorism to his credit. He now defends terrorists in court.

Corruption case is juicy. " If we win I will share in the loot".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Ik44DYwxw

You are one of the reasons why Nigeria's education is an abysmal disgrace.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by lagosrd: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:
Mike ozekome is a corruption lawyer. He is an expert in defense of corruption cases but now he is adding terrorism to his credit. He now defends terrorists in court.

You're simply hopeless. If they sue you, you will be crying up and down cos of your reckless talks . irresponsible statement to say the least
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Danjikanbauchi: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2022
Hyperchi:

Like the one representing Sunday, wa done japa , but mike still da with him client
the one defending igboho is a Yoruba Muslim he takes order from Tinubu before going to Court, why he is always fighting with igboho who is a Yoruba Christian.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Biodun556(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2022
gidgiddy:

But some lawyers refused to defend Kabiru Sokoto in court.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by IvarDboneless: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2022
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Biodun556(m): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

What you lack is knowledge, great lawyers defend big cases. How old are you ?

Yes! Big lawyers defends CORRUPTION in court today and appears on TV tomorrow telling viewers that Nigeria is bad because of of CORRUPTION.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by brightalo1010: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
MIKE OZEKOME na big name.Fg will not like this news

What about the big name lawyer that defended Hushpuppi that you people celebrated ? where is Atiku big name lawyer for the presidential election ?
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:

Wether he is corrupt or not, one thing is assure, whenever he appears in any case, he send shivering to spine of his opponents. He has won more than 90% of the cases he defends. How he does it, still remains a mystery.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Omodua(m): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:

You're funny. Mike Ozekhome is a corruption Lawyer. That's your verdict. But you do not see the reason why there is separatist agitation,leading to hiring of the Lawyer. In the same vein,Lawyer defending Igboho understood the reason behind Igboho's agitation and Lawyer's involvement. Both Ozekhome and Igboho lawyers are not corruption lawyers but rendering services to a just cause. Nigeria's riddled with injustice. So be it with Mike Ozekhome, SAN!
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Iykenuwa(m): 10:41am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:

Were you born this way, or you acquired this foolishness by putting your tongue too deep into Sangodele's anus?
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by LINTUNE(m): 10:41am On Jan 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You might be lucky if you join all those private commercial Busses. But for those company Busses, it's damn expensive now. You might be lucky though.
ok boss..thanks for the info
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by kraftysprouts: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:

And keyamo?
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Ugonna62: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:

And femi falana is what lawyer?? My friend be careful how you cast unecessary aspertion on people you cannot even lace their shoes just because u can afford cheap data..
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by TUTU147: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2022
MNK have right to hire any lawyer to defend him.he is innocent until proven guilty according to the law.we should stop concluding for the Court because we don't like him or his idealogy.Every suspect remain innocent until proven guilty.FG should just accelerate this case to save time and money.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by hotseat: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2022
Mike Ozekhome, given his track record of defending those involved in corruption cases may bring his experience to bare though this time on the tuff of treason and sundry criminal charges.

Singing ...."tread and needle 2x - long, long tread and needle and needle - long, long tread"!

Now, let the fireworks begin!
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Handsum64: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2022
Man must walk SAN
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by johnmartus(m): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2022
A confusionist ipob terrorist point to error there.
1bunne4lif:
Work on your English before coming out here to spew rubbish
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by sekundosekundo: 11:22am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:

Just imagine what the surpose leader of tommorow is posting on social media.
Is there any law that forbids a suspect from bn defended by a Lawyer?
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by nedekid: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2022
Dshocker:

Will you keep quiet...What is the job of a barrister,if not to defend their client,whether guilty or not.
Abi.
He seems to be ignorant.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:

Yes! Big lawyers defends CORRUPTION in court today and appears on TV tomorrow telling viewers that Nigeria is bad because of of CORRUPTION.

I edited it
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Brimstone77: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2022
Biodun556:

Corruption lawyer indeed.. grin
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by muheeb01(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mike ozekhome agba lawyer
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
gidgiddy:

What if let's say the client confesses privately to the lawyer that he is 100% guilty but needs his help to get away with the crime, if the lawyer goes on to defend him, isn't that abetting an offender to get away unpunished??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by gidgiddy: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
Emeskhalifa:

What if let's say the client confesses privately to the lawyer that he is 100% guilty but needs his help to get away with the crime, if the lawyer goes on to defend him, isn't that abetting an offender to get away unpunished??

Not even a defendant has the right to declare himself guilty. The only authority that can declare someone guilty is the law courts, and until the courts declare a person guilty, we are all duty bound, including the Lawyer, to presume the person innocent
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ozekhome is a disgrace

If he continues with Kanu I trust fellow Edos to excommunicate him permanently
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
gidgiddy:

Not even a defendant has the right to declare himself guilty. The only authority that can declare someone guilty is the law courts, and until the courts declare a person guilty, we are all duty bound, including the Lawyer, to presume the person innocent

Wow

Thank you for making me to understand.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by warlordd(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
LINTUNE:
I suppose travel to lag this morning, na cos of this their stupid sit at home order, na y I postpone am till Saturday...àbeg anyone with idea of transport fair from umuahia or aba to Lagos?.

About 15k
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
Night Bus Aba-Lagos is 15k and 17.5k on A Day Bus.
LINTUNE:
I suppose travel to lag this morning, na cos of this their stupid sit at home order, na y I postpone am till Saturday...àbeg anyone with idea of transport fair from umuahia or aba to Lagos?.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Hyperchi(m): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

But you know this comment isnt necessary.. why look for trouble where and when it isnt necessary?
Tell them to wash there teeth before coming to tell me mine is smiling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce / Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) / Kano's 10 Megawatts Independent Project Is At 90% Completion Stage (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.