Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court (24735 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by LINTUNE(m): 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
HERITAGEFASHION:
Night Bus Aba-Lagos is 15k and 17.5k on A Day Bus.
which company
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Blessedassuranc(f): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hyperchi:

Tell them to wash there teeth before coming to tell me mine is smiling

Abeg rest. Can you see that its possible that guy isnt fan of igboho?
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Hyperchi(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

Abeg rest. Can you see that its possible that guy isnt fan of igboho?
But na him tribe man. And watin consign u for the talk. Na u be d tester for others comment
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by IGBOSON1: 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
eldoradoxx:
See me see wahala ooh. So because Ozekohme knows how to beat government lawyers mercilessly in court that is why he is bad? Can u imagine the reasoning.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Wicked! wink
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hyperchi:

But na him tribe man. And watin consign u for the talk. Na u be d tester for others comment

And so what? Abeg rest and stop looking for trouble where there is none
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
johnmartus:
I know that its Mike that take up the job from kanu lawyer dude can take any case as long as money involve.sadly he always lost case to a baby lawyer's.
u

Your last sentence eeh..
No let IPOB members hear you oo.. LMFAO ���
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
LINTUNE:
I suppose travel to lag this morning, na cos of this their stupid sit at home order, na y I postpone am till Saturday...àbeg anyone with idea of transport fair from umuahia or aba to Lagos?.

E be like say you no dey support IPOB oo.. see the way you dey para.. lol..

You later travel ??
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by LINTUNE(m): 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

E be like say you no dey support IPOB oo.. see the way you dey para.. lol..

You later travel ??
no bro, tlil weekend..
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
LINTUNE:
no bro, tlil weekend..

I am presently in Aba and planning to travel to Lag this weekend..

Send me a PM.. I want to have some discussions with you bro..
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by adamsmith914: 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Bruce Fein isn't a Nigeria lawyer, But international....
Is that the answer to the question?
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by adamsmith914: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Brendaniel:
I am just here laughing at some people who are crying more than Buhari about Nnamdi KANU...
Those Fulanis dont give a fuckery about Nnamdi Kanu, to them he is just a stupid man like Colonel Odumegwu Ojukwu.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Brendaniel: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
adamsmith914:
Those Fulanis dont give a fuckery about Nnamdi Kanu, to them he is just a stupid man like Colonel Odumegwu Ojukwu.

You are Fulani muslim and your moniker carries English Christian names, you are not even proud of tribe and religion and you want me to take your statement serious, first be proud of your tribe and religion before having a conversation with me...
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Biodun556:

Then go to Libya. Keep condemning boko Haram while defending terrorist Kanu

Daft, Dumb, Dull, the day Una leave Nigeria to abroad Una go insult those men, I no Dey Nigeria with Una, enjoy your country.

As you can’t differentiate between a terrorist and a separatist, e good, try Dey use google, don’t argue like a dull, dumb and daft being just like your dull heroes buhari, Tinubu and co. In country like here you should be in great position, I thank God for the day I left Nigeria
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2022
LINTUNE:
no bro, tlil weekend..
where are you traveling to?
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by LINTUNE(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
where are you traveling to?
back to lag.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2022
LINTUNE:
back to lag.
Where did you go to
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by LINTUNE(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
Where did you go to
my hometown.any prob?
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2022
LINTUNE:
my hometown.any prob?
You went to visit your girlfriend abi, ashawo boy Mtcheww
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by LINTUNE(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
You went to visit your girlfriend abi, ashawo boy Mtcheww
lol, are you jealous or what...if you want to shoot your shot, shoot now that I'm still single o undecided
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 19, 2022
LINTUNE:
lol, are you jealous or what...if you want to shoot your shot, shoot now that I'm still single o undecided
All men are single on social media,abegi.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by LINTUNE(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
All men are single on social media,abegi.
I'm as single as a singlet, seriously wink
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2022
LINTUNE:
which company

Most Major Companies.
If you need help avoiding the touts and the guy men in town you can dm me bro.

But go to G.U.O, Young Shall Grow, Evergreen and Ezenwata they have very solid and Sound Vehicles.
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2022
Most Major Companies.

But go to G.U.O, Young Shall Grow, Evergreen and Ezenwata they have very solid and Sound Vehicles
LINTUNE:
which company
Re: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court by LINTUNE(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2022
HERITAGEFASHION:
Most Major Companies.

But go to G.U.O, Young Shall Grow, Evergreen and Ezenwata they have very solid and Sound Vehicles
ok bro, thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe / Take Up Case Of Attack With MC Oluomo If You Have Evidence – Force PRO / Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.