Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,265 members, 7,860,616 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar (10482 Views)

When Azikiwe Reported On Lagos Vs Onitsha Football Match In 1940. (photo) / Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results / Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by aribisala0(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tochj:

Which city inside a city
Are you sure you know where Lagos is?
City inside city? Are you sure you are literate?
Are you sure you can read?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by leicestercamper: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
1. Ibadan(capital of yoroobaland

2. Onitsha

Where do you think looks like where sane people live? Ibadan is a glorified village compare to Onitsha

walefresh3:

I always ask myself , why do ibo always lie to themselves ? Why...
No capital projects that worth 6 billion dollars in any ibo City... Purchasing power there is poor.. igr is very poor... If I may ask ... Pls can you tell us what make onitha the richest city...

Onisha wey no man worth 500m dollars dey live.... No international airport...
It's not generating anything compare to asaba.... For natural resources , onisha poor , capital resources , onitha poor , human resources onisha poor....No popular celebrate or recognized government officials that live there...

Abeg the only place you can call a rich city in Nigeria it's ETI OSA LG In lagos... Followed by garki / maitama in Abuja , port Harcourt , asaba , ibadan and any other south south cities...
Reasons I placed ibadan above all cities in ibo Land is this...
8 months of vat report showed that ibadan alone generated more money from purchasing power than the whole of Southeast....

IBADAN GENERATED 69B
SOUTHEAST GENERATED 29B

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by aribisala0(m): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
leicestercamper:

2. Onitsha

Where do you think looks like where sane people live? Ibadan is a glorified village compare to Onitsha

IBADAN IS SIXTY TIMES THE SIZE OF ONITSHA

YES YOU HEARD RIGHT

SIXTY!!

Just like An elephant compared to a goat

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by leicestercamper: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
aribisala0:
IBADAN IS SIXTY TIMES THE SIZE OF ONITSHA
YES YOU HEARD RIGHT
SIXTY!!
Just like An elephant compared to a goat

Ibadan is a big village compare to Onitsha. Stop living in denial and face reality

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by aribisala0(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
leicestercamper:

Ibadan is a big village compare to Onitsha. Stop living in denial and face reality
Onitsha is smaller that Obafemi Awolowo University campus

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by leicestercamper: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
aribisala0:
Onitsha is smaller that Obafemi Awolowo University campus

It is not about size. Ibadan a big village, I made it clear. Ibadan should be demolished, it is an eyesore

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by aribisala0(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
leicestercamper:

It is not about size. Ibadan a big village, I made it clear. Ibadan should be demolished, it is an eyesore
Onitsha is smaller than OAU university Campus.

Is there a University in Onitsha?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by leicestercamper: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
aribisala0:

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by aribisala0(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
leicestercamper:

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by leicestercamper: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
aribisala0:

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by aribisala0(m): 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
leicestercamper:

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by leicestercamper: 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
aribisala0:

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
leicestercamper:

Ibadan is so backward. Any government that can demolish ibadan will be applauded

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by leicestercamper: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Owerriboi:

Ibadan is so backward. Any government that can demolish ibadan will be applauded

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by aribisala0(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
leicestercamper:

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
aribisala0:

He told you the bitter truth ibadan is a glorified village

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by aribisala0(m): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Owerriboi:

He told you the bitter truth ibadan is a glorified village

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
From the comparison it is evidently clear that ibadan is a big village

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by aribisala0(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by leicestercamper: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Owerriboi:
From the comparison it is evidently clear that ibadan is a big village

No be small village cheesy
Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
leicestercamper:

No be small village cheesy

No wonder yorrobas are ashamed to identify with their states, they all claim Lagos. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by aribisala0(m): 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2022

Is there a University in Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by leicestercamper: 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Owerriboi:

No wonder yorrobas are ashamed to identify with their states, they all claim Lagos. cheesy

They are ashamed of the glorified village called ibadan. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Tochj(m): 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
aribisala0:
City inside city? Are you sure you are literate?
Are you sure you can read?
Hahahaha � � ☺️☺️���������
Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
leicestercamper:

2. Onitsha

Why are you posting derogatory pictures all because you want to defend the insecurity in you...
Everybody knew anambra is nothing of compare to ibadan... You can not compare unproductivity State to inadan an ensential city...
All ibo land it is barren soil... It has no economical value to federal government...

So many activist had said them something... Those building in anambra are less important because they has no value...no single infrastructures that's generating tangible money....
Poor people leaves in Anambra......
Guy ... I no want derail this thread.. I want to have good conversation with you... That's I avoided post derogatory pictures of anambra...
I am not robot like anambra1tson
Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by leicestercamper: 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Pictures speaks volume. All the yorriba state capitals are filled with mud houses.

Anambra is like London compare to all the yorriba states.

You people are poor and useless no wonder yoif your state capitals are like ancient stone age hamlets, even Northern states are doing better

walefresh3:

Why are you posting derogatory pictures all because you want to defend the insecurity in you...
Everybody knew anambra is nothing of compare to ibadan... You can not compare unproductivity State to inadan an ensential city...
All ibo land it is barren soil... It has no economical value to federal government...

So many activist had said them something... Those building in anambra are less important because they has no value...no single infrastructures that's generating tangible money....
Poor people leaves in Anambra......
Guy ... I no want derail this thread.. I want to have good conversation with you... That's I avoided post derogatory pictures of anambra...
I am not robot like anambra1tson

1. Ibadan

2. Abeokuta

3. Akure

4. Osogbo

Backward jungles. You people should demolish all these and rebuild your towns

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by leicestercamper: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
This is how a city should look like not having towns filled with mud houses and rustic brown roofs like ibadan. No wonder all of you are claiming Lagos. Onitsha alone beats all the state capitals in yorriba land

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by aribisala0(m): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
lightskinnigga:
quit embarrassing yourself here.

Where’s the largest market in west africa located?

This is social studies Jss 2

aribisala0:

Eboe people repeat his myth a lot .
I have embarrassed many fools before you on Naira land for parroting the same foolishnes

Two questions

How big is the biggest market

1. In terms of Square metres
2. Daily sales in Naira

Don't make it too long just answer the questions directly

Like others before you I do not expect any meaningful response because you have no facts or figures just bullcrap

By the way the largest market argument is totally irrelevant here . How is that relevant to this conversation

Have you been silenced?

Answer the questions please

Mr Biggest Market
Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by aribisala0(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
How big is this una so called

Biggest Market?
Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
leicestercamper:
This is how a city should look like not having towns filled with mud houses and rustic brown roofs like ibadan. No wonder all of you are claiming Lagos. Onitsha alone beats all the state capitals in yorriba land

This is a fact
Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by aribisala0(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Onitsha is smaller than Obafemi Awolowo University Campus
Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
leicestercamper:
Pictures speaks volume. All the yorriba state capitals are filled with mud houses.

Anambra is like London compare to all the yorriba states.

You people are poor and useless no wonder yoif your state capitals are like ancient stone age hamlets, even Northern states are doing better

1. Ibadan

2. Abeokuta

3. Akure

4. Osogbo

Backward jungles. You people should demolish all these and rebuild your towns
leicestercamper:

These yorroba people no get shame

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu / Vision 2020 And Development Planning In Nigeria. / Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.