Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram (13803 Views)

MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / MASSOB To Jonathan: Free Rev. King, 35 Others Before May 29 / Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by slap1(m): 10:37am On Jun 20, 2011
I'd have completely forgotten that name, Uwazuruike, by the end of this year.
Nice way to say, ''I'm still around, somewhere''.
Thanks to The Sun, too. Una no dey carry last.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by udezue(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2011
I've always maintained that MASSOB's non-violent approach might be noble but can never be sufficient enough for them to achieve anything they want. They are hunted and killed just for having a belief and carrying out their goals without maiming or killing anyone but MEND and Boko Haram get invitation and negotiations even when their actions have led to deaths. Yeah its time for MASSOB to play the game the naija way.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by myk2mic: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2011
interesting, well since MEND has taken over the waters(creeks) and BOKO HARAM has taken over the land, i guess it only fair that MASSOB should take over the "AIR" and use it to do their own form of damage.
useless group ,i wonder wat they would ask for--- implementation of traditional religion across the eastern states and complete abolishment of xtianity lol grin
guess the govt shld treat this threat seriously cos that how the other groups started. angryGod help us al
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by udezue(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2011
Just divide the country into 2, 3 or 4 states and we won't have to worry about these groups. SIMPOH!
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by lagoshost(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2011
The day he joins them, I will take my family out of this country in peace.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:54am On Jun 20, 2011
SHARRAP!!The marriage is over, na by force? everyone should find his on way the country's unity is no more. I didn't see development in a place where

sabotage became the affair of the day. The political class had succeeded in dividing their subjects. religiously, regionally, and what have you. The feelings

and  mantra of masses had turn into devilish. There was a thread here on NL a poster asking the most revered Nigerians dead or alive, i made mention of

some musicians, some are funny out of my post but if you ponder it i was correct. Most of our past leaders succeeded in nothing but in sowing the seed of

hatred in the mind of Nigerians i'm sure time is vindicating the past.  I don't have the feeling that this country shall rise again with reference to the realities

on the ground.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by EvilBrain1(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2011
Buried inside Uwazuruike's mostly senseless statement is a very valid point. That the Federal Government is promoting violence by pandering to criminal groups. The Boko Haram people have seen the rich rewards the MEND people have gotten from their murderous campaign: money, political influence and legitimacy. Now the government wants to talk to BH when they have been ignoring peaceful groups for years

The same thing happened when the corrupt niger delta states were wining and dining with kidnappers and paying ransoms. We can all now see where that has led us.

Any leader worth his salt should know that you do not negotiate with terrorists under any circumstances. You don't talk to them, you don't make deals with them, and you certainly don't offer them amnesty. Doing so is just inviting more violence.

It looks like we will all learn this lesson the hard way in the next few years.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by nsiadi: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2011
I think we are forced to take one of 2 evils, remain as strange bedfellows or get down to talk of peaceful balkanization

Probably via popular referendum

Our present head of state can steer us to it & Jega can ensure its free, fair nd credible, yea
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by btyflmd(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2011
în as much i ddon'tsupport the idea of the Fed Govt negotiating with idiots who take pleasure in killing innocent souls,what is the motive of the so called Mossob leader threatening that he would team up with BH. That portrays that he does not know what he wants because what he is clamouring for is quite distinct from what BH wants;and if he thinks BH would accept an Iboman in their midst, he should have his head re-examined.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by holahabib: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2011
Dividing this country into 3 or 4 or 5 etc solves nothing. Even within tribal groups there is still division about who will rule who. Take the South South: will a Kalabari man allow an Ikwere man rule him. Take the Middle Belt: will a Tiv man allow an Idoma man rule him This is the same all across the country.
Start dividing the country and be prepared to divide it into bits and pieces with you and your compound being your country called Federal Republic of Ola.

What we need is a Sovereign National Conference.  
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2011
I dey laugh ooo chei. grin

What kind of synergy would exist between 2 groups with quite polar ideologies.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2011
And never knew Boko Haram was canvassing for separation too.

Substantial state revenues is derived from oil as far as I know.

Secession would easily confine them as a country to poorest of the poor.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Blazing99: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2011
This cocksucka called Uwazurike shud be jailed as a threat to national security.

I wonder why peeps keep ranting "Nigeria Divide". Are you all ready to bear the sacrifices that Nigeria's division would cost? I also have observed that most people that call for Nigeria to divide are are coward tribalists.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

SHARRAP!!The marriage is over, na by force? everyone should find his on way the country's unity is no more. I didn't see development in a place where

sabotage became the affair of the day. The political class had succeeded in dividing their subjects. religiously, regionally, and what have you. The feelings

and  mantra of masses had turn into devilish. There was a thread here on NL a poster asking the most revered Nigerians dead or alive, i made mention of

some musicians, some are funny out of my post but if you ponder it i was correct. Most of our past leaders succeeded in nothing but in sowing the seed of

hatred in the mind of Nigerians i'm sure time is vindicating the past.  I don't have the feeling that this country shall rise again with reference to the realities

on the ground.

well said
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Gsmxpert(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2011
did you say only trabalist. all those calling for division are those who has nothing, only hoping to gain if there is division. they can all s u c k ma big black d i c k

when did you see a well established or a good business man calling for division, they have nothing to loose even if there is armagedon
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by bisiaet: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2011
MASSOB with terrorism or use Boko Animals style of blood sucking?? This is a joke for real. Wait a second do they mean MASSOB too will start bombing and kills fellow Igbo man?? It is a joke they must be joking for real?

MASSOB(Igbo Man) to bomb or turn himself to terrorist far from it, its never truth and will not be truth.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Kx: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2011
Opc- yoruba
mend- 9ja delta
bokoharam- north
massob- south east

Does this mean FCT residents are so happy with the state of affairs of d nigerian state?

why is there no militant group with its origin from the FCT?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by linkin8k(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2011
Kx:

Opc- yoruba
mend- 9ja delta
bokoharam- north
massob- south east

Does this mean FCT residents are so happy with the state of affairs of d nigerian state?

why is there no militant group with its origin from the FCT?

You must be very dumb. Remain for you to go straf dog
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ShangoThor(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2011
Actually, well noted.

A very credible strategy for acheiveing the objective.

Separatists Vs Unionists

Read between the lines: They will consider targeting high profile unionists with their bombing campaign.

Why wouldn't this work? It isn't as if the State Security apparatus is competent enough to provide security to her citizens. Furthermore, Nigerians are not patriotic enough to die for the Unionist cause, so why wouldn't this work?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by gidson12(m): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2011
hmmn!, this entity, Nigeria, is one huge experimental project, and its obvious that its a huge failure on its own, its so suprising that the FG cant fashion out a lasting solution to an end to these miscreants
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ShangoThor(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2011
So please speak up on this thread, if you're a Unionist that is willing to die for the Unionist cause!
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2011
that wil be the day i  stop been igbo
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ak47mann(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

that wil be the day i  stop been igbo
na 2day tongue tongue tongue tongue join the efuluefus
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Foxybone(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2011
With the level at which the country is going, there cud be an unavoidable national disaster. God help us should d middle-belt start their own embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by dustydee: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2011
Too many sick people in Nigeria. Government should build more assylums. angry
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by LeMolar: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2011
Why not divide this country so their will be peace
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Upright750: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2011
Nawaoo, this is no joke at all. Pls one should tell him to take his group to northern side because they are used to such crises .
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by dankol: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2011
Guy, dis is a joker. Cos nt even an army general could achieve it. Our unity as a nation precede d cal 4 secession. Dis is too evident nd great 4 any secessionist such as boko haram, massob, opc, mend etc to break
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2011
i love the way this country is going, really

massob haram in the making,

angry yet our president said i quote

bombing is happening everywhere in the world, nigerians do not need to panic shocked
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by nuclearboy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2011
@evil brain

Strange moniker you have but post #38 is absolutely brilliant. Ignoring 'talkers' but pandering to murderers, kidnappers etc has brought us here and now everyone knows and will strive to outdo themselves in savagery and cruelty since obviously, such acts 'pays' in Nigeria.

@alj_harem

Do we really have a president? I think what we have is a composite of all the things those around him say and what seems fashionable. Facebook for example, seems more important than national security
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
nuclearboy:

@alj_harem

Do we really have a president? I think what we have is a c[b]omposite of all the things those around him say and what seems fashionable. Facebook for example, seems more important than national se[/b]curity

sad sad sad sad sad president
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
I've always said there's no diff between the two.
Seriously, Nigeria is just getting worst. From BH, to MEND to MASSOBs.
As long as MASSOBs are doing their thing in the SE, just as BHs are doing their thing in the North. No biggie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of A BRT Bus Being Pushed / Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu / APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.