Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram (13804 Views)

MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / MASSOB To Jonathan: Free Rev. King, 35 Others Before May 29 / Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2011
ekt_bear:

Who would have thought that Eziachi is a financier of the terrorist organization Igbo Haram

Na wa o

Eziachi will support anything that has to do with campaign for secession.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by chibest5(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2011
Nigeria is tired and will soon retire, lets hurry back to our villages before it's too late, government dialoging with terrorists what a shame.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by alexola20(m): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2011
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ektbear: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2011
Toaskarity:

there is nothing like the above. you are lying he says massob and they arent any terrorist or are you trying to act like your sister ileke?

Relax man, it was a joke. Clearly there is no such thing as Igbo Haram. . . yet. Give Uwazuruike a few months  grin grin grin (he might find a catchier name than Igbo Haram for his terrorist outfit though)
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2011
ekt_bear:

Relax man, it was a joke. Clearly there is no such thing as[b] Igbo Haram[/b]. . . yet. Give Uwazuruike a few months  grin grin grin (he might find a catchier name than Igbo Haram for his terrorist outfit though)

I sought of like this.IGBO Haram,what a fine usage of language !
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2011
ekt_bear:

Relax man, it was a joke. Clearly there is no such thing as Igbo Haram. . . yet. Give Uwazuruike a few months  grin grin grin (he might find a catchier name than Igbo Haram for his terrorist outfit though)
ok, i think time will tell but i know igbos! no one will do such thing except the guy must have grown outside the country and be brought up in the way of alahkuba sad i even doubt that a nigerian can commit suicide(abdumutallab is not nigeria) he is english as far as iam concern,im still doubting the abuja suicides,i think more eyes should be open to those nigers flooding nigeria
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I sought of like this.IGBO Haram,what a fine usage of language !
you have pass this level sir! undecided
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2011
Toaskarity:

you have pass this level sir! undecided
what's the point in being an adult if you can't behave like kids sometimes ? Don't tell me you don't like such compounding. ibo Haram. . .ekt bear na wicked person sha !
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ektbear: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

what's the point in being an adult if you can't behave like kids sometimes ? Don't tell me you don't like such compounding. ibo Haram. . .ekt bear na wicked person sha !

grin grin grin
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Onlytruth(m): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2011
The fact remains that Igbos are not happy with Nigeria, and will secede if the opportunity calls.

This is not just the views of MASSOB.

Igbo intellectuals are gradually moving towards that direction.

Read this article written by Prof Ekwe Ekwe and you would understand.

[size=16pt]Enough! The Nigeria state occupation of Igboland must now stop [/size]

Herbert Ekwe-Ekwe

Background

Since 13 January 1970, Nigeria has implemented the most dehumanising raft of socioeconomic package of deprivation in occupied Igboland not seen anywhere else in Africa. This further scourge on the Igbo comes in the wake of the Igbo genocide when Nigeria murdered 3.1 million Igbo people between 29 May 1966 and 12 January 1970. Since then, Nigeria has locked down all of Igboland in a labyrinthical network of checkpoints to control the movement of people, goods and services. Two outcomes, each that inexorably feeds into the other, are sought in this brigandage: (a) Nigeria chokes off any rational and sustained economic activity in this land of the famed, enterprising Igbo and (b) the checkpoint is the site that the occupation military/police/other vicious personnel carryout their extortion of the population. For instance, there are 60 occupation police checkpoints between Abakaleke and Nsukka – a distance of 80 miles. In contrast, no checkpoint exists between Obolo-Afo (Igboland) and Lokoja (Nigeria), a distance of 250 miles.

Given the paltry state of its finances, Nigeria cannot afford its continuing occupation of Igboland without its simultaneous ravaging of the legendary wealth of Igboland. In essence, and perhaps most perversely cast, the Igbo nation subsidises its very own occupation – an indirect taxation thereof, amounting to millions and millions of US dollars of savings annually for the near-bankrupt Nigeria treasury. The Igbo therefore carry the burden of this occupation with all its tragic ramifications. There are no comparable occupations elsewhere in the contemporary world with the same viciousness and severity. No human beings should be subjected to this caged habitation – not least, the Igbo people.

Way Forward

1. A general, indefinite strike across the Igbo country must be called forthwith, demanding the unconditional dismantling of Nigeria’s barriers of extortion and expropriation and the evacuation of its military/police bases from their land.

2. The Igbo should today, now, stop paying the millions and millions of US dollars worth of expropriation tax that sustains the Nigeria occupation and subjugation. One must never, ever, be a participant in their incarceration, their deindividuation.

3. An extensive and continuing-evolving organisation is required on the ground as this march of freedom transforms. All strata of the 50 million Igbo population, at home and abroad, must be mobilised – particularly women organisations, farmers, youth/students’ bodies, the redoubtable umuada and umunna circuits, market/allied trade guilds, custodians and overseers of Igbo traditional spiritual/religious places of worship, the clergy and the rest of the intellectuals.

4. The Igbo clergy, for instance, has its work cut out. The role of the church in national freedom movements has been invaluable as the world has seen in places like Poland, the United States (the African American church, for example), several countries in Latin America and, of course, back home during the genocide as occurred 45 years ago – surely in the next sermon in the churches and cathedrals of Igboland, the congregation will be interested to learn of the legacies of the venerable Akanu Ibiam, Godfery Okoye, Benjamin Nwankiti…

5. The Igbo expect their intellectuals, many of who are part of the world’s best and brightest, to play a critical role in responding to this existential threat to their nation. Already, there exists a rich legacy of the outstandingly selfless role played by Igbo intellectuals to Igboland at the onset of the genocide in May 1966 to build upon.

6. Igboland must be Free. Now. If each and every one of us plays their individual role, however “small” or limited it is deemed, the mountain will surely move – and decisively so.

7. Beginning now, no longer cooperate with the occupation; don’t be a party to your own subjugation – make this your personal pledge.

8. Igboland will be free so that we can embark on the construction of an advanced civilisation for the memory of the 3.1 million who were murdered and those who survived to tell the tale.

9. We will free Igboland.

10. Welcome aboard the Igbo freedom train.

11. The least contribution you can make to this historic movement is to forward this exaltation to at least 10 friends and family and ask each of them to send to at least another batch of 10… and 10… and 10…

12. Remain focused and steadfast. We will free Igboland.

13. Please feel individually satisfied for having made a crucial contribution to freeing Igboland by forwarding this exaltation to at least 10 friends and family and ask each of them to send it to at least another batch of 10… and 10… and 10…

14. Enough! FULL STOP to the occupation!! WE will FREE Igboland!!!
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by HighChief4(m): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You can never stop thinking about Igbos while MASTURBAT.ING, whats the obsession for. Anu mpam
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Onlytruth(m): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2011
From the above article by Prof Hebert Ekwe Ekwe, I added a new word to my English dictionary:

[size=16pt]deindividuation[/size]

The deindividuation of Igboland must stop. NOW.  cool
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ektbear: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2011
Na wa o

3.1 million Igbos murdered in cold blood

20 years from now the figure will be revised to 10 million. . . probably more than the # of Igbos that even existed at that time

I have to hand it to you guys, you are phenomenal at propaganda
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Onlytruth(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2011
So basically, the summary of the article is this:

Igboland will be free [b]so that we can embark on the construction of an advanced civilisation [/b]for the memory of the 3.1 million who were murdered and those who survived to tell the tale.

I laugh at those who miss the message in Uwazuruike's "rant". The message is firmly embedded.

I am NO MASSOB member, but I get what they are saying. Heck all humans get it when they are unbiased. Do I expect the oppressors to get it? HELL NO of course. undecided

Whether they get it or not, you cannot hold down a nation of 50 million; a clear impossible task.  cool
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by justice101: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2011
Nothing dey happen,i think this is  just a strategy for the goverment to listen to them.If u like join BOKO HARAM now who send?if worst come to worst,everybody will find its way.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by nduchucks: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2011
Onlytruth:

From the above article by Prof Hebert Ekwe Ekwe, I added a new word to my English dictionary:

[size=16pt]deindividuation[/size]

The deindividuation of Igboland must stop. NOW.  cool

shataap dia. Look at the primary 6 vocab word making you act like a biri(a form of primate found in Abriba land) who just found a ripe banana. olodo   cheesy
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2011
^^^^^^ ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Chyz2: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2011
Chyz is back, guess what militant organization im about to put up a thread about? grin
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2011
justice101:

Nothing dey happen,i think this is  just a strategy for the goverment to listen to them.If u like join BOKO HARAM now who send?if worst come to worst,everybody will find its way.

It's IBO haram .don't you understand simple english ? grin Btw,they wont run away until they realized bifra. ROFLMAO
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

It's IBO haram .don't you understand simple english ? grin Btw,they wont run away until they realized bifra. ROFLMAO

c mon, it is igbo not ibo
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2011
alj_harem:

c mon, it is igbo not ibo

What is the difference between Akamu and Akamu water ? It's IBO HARAM !
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Lucifa2015: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2011
Southerners = Swegbe.

Wen de bombs com for down South, una go all hide for under una mama beds, nonsense!

Una deserve to be conquered by the sons of  Usman Dam Polio. Crazeee fooools!
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ektbear: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2011
Lucifa2015:

Southerners = Swegbe.

Wen de bombs com for down South, una go all hide for under una mama beds, nonsense!

A more likely outcome is:
1) The Hausa man wiped out utterly from southern Nigeria
2) Uncle Sam's attention will be drawn to our aboki friends, and they'll be harshly dealt with.

I'm not saying it is impossible. But don't expect a mild response back.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by seanet03: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2011
This ibos no dey disappoint me for their Nonsensical Reasonings. If they start bombing their people the claim they are fighting for then ibos are dimwits if they worship this ediots
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by EzeUche1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2011
ekt_bear:

A more likely outcome is:
1) The Hausa man wiped out utterly from southern Nigeria
2) Uncle Sam's attention will be drawn to our aboki friends, and they'll be harshly dealt with.

The 1st scenario is the most likely. This is when Igbos and Yorubas as well as other Southern minorities would join hands.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2011
Lucifa2015:

Southerners = Swegbe.

Lwkmd
As usual,yoruba will wait and see as events unfold after the clash between boko haram and ibo haram.I don't know who go suffer the pogrom this time around.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2011
seanet03:

This ibos no dey disappoint me for their Nonsensical Reasonings. If they start bombing their people the claim they are fighting for then ibos are dimwits if they worship this ediots
do you read atall! or you saw what bluetooth and etk bear(because of ethnic gigotry) then u run to post urs,
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ektbear: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2011
Toaskarity:

do you read atall! or you saw what bluetooth and etk bear(because of ethnic gigotry) then u run to post urs,

Haba. So joke=ethnic bigotry now? grin Relax man
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2011
ekt_bear:

Haba. So joke=ethnic bigotry now? grin Relax man
joke ni. its still remaining one woman from ekiti! only God knows what she is doing right now(may be bashing some human beings) she has to be here to complete u guys
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2011
ndu_chucks:

My question to you sir, is, are you going to continue to financially support MASSOB when it starts using terror techniques threatened by Uwazuruike? If so I will personally support an Umaru Dikko treatment for you because you will belong in the Gallos along with Uwazuruike and other fellow terrorists.  cheesy
No I won't finance them if they are to go into violence but so far there is no indication that they are planning to do so, they have only highlighted how violence pays off in Nigeria, just that some you decided to made up issue that wasn't mentioned or raised.
And no one is giving me a Dikko treatment, for a start I am not a Nigerian and never had a Nigerian passport either unlike Dikko, unless you are planning to abduct a British subject in his own country.

1 Like

Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ektbear: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2011
Toaskarity:

joke ni. its still remaining one woman from ekiti! only God knows what she is doing right now(may be bashing some human beings) she has to be here to complete u guys

Sigh. Ya'll are too high-strung and sensitive. Like I said, relax
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2011
EzeUche!:

The 1st scenario is the most likely. This is when Igbos and Yorubas as well as other Southern minorities would join hands.
never you think that side! i doubt nothing on earth will make both region agree to fight the northerners.lets tell ourselves the truth,do you know some igbos are comfortable with an hausa than yoruba likewise yoruba to an hausa. and thats why i doubt if nigeria go seperate and so will not develop! i only insist that states should control its wealth and little to the central,reduce the power of the central!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Seals N4.5trn Trade Pact With UK / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For Jude Imagwe (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Tunde Lemo As FERMA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.