Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram (13802 Views)

MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / MASSOB To Jonathan: Free Rev. King, 35 Others Before May 29 / Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2011
Calculia:

Daft! I thought u developed some basic sense fro the last time i dealt with u, since common sense is not common. So u have the tenacity to mention wat Awo did. I pity u because the yorubas are obviously reaping that which dey sowed yesterday for today. Enjoy the bench and watch ballers, ball.  angry

Everybody knows yorubas clean up the mess caused by hausa and ibo anytime they go on rampage.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2011
alj_harem:

thats the way forward my brother wink one nigeria

we are one people with different ideology thats all
affecting us bitterly!    
i wouldnt like nigeria to separate but let every state control its resources!
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Everybody knows yorubas clean up the mess caused by hausa and ibo anytime they go on rampage.

like the one u cleaned up when hausa and yorubas fought in lagos 2000 mile12

rubbish grin grin
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by MeandSum: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2011
udezue:

I've always maintained that MASSOB's non-violent approach might be noble but can never be sufficient enough for them to achieve anything they want. They are hunted and killed just for having a belief and carrying out their goals without maiming or killing anyone but MEND and Boko Haram get invitation and negotiations even when their actions have led to deaths. Yeah its time for MASSOB to play the game the naija way.

I vote for them to start their bombing from your house. Would be great and I'll support them 100% then.

“There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves¬.”

- Will Rogers
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2011
Toaskarity:

affecting us bitterly!    
i wouldnt like nigeria to separate but let every state control its resources!

i would want the same thing but one must be careful

most seccestionist are not pure, most of them now would add tribal sentiment and hate to it.

u would find like of ezeuche making threads about north for people to hate us

i support ur views but if so we most seperate without tribal sentiment for peace to reign

i would prefer one nigeria but regional government

and divided into 3 only not 5 or 6
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2011
alj_harem:

like the one u cleaned up when hausa and yorubas fought in lagos 2000 mile12

rubbish grin grin

You also forgot the ilorin crisis ? Abokis will be severely dealt with if they try anything in lagos or other SW states or you want me to send fasheun and Gani Adams after una ?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You also forgot the ilorin crisis ? Abokis will be severely dealt with if they try anything in lagos or other SW states or you want me to send fasheun and Gani Adams after una ?
Ok! But we are still waiting for you, Gani Adams and Fasheun to response to MEND's bombing of Atlas Cove Jetty in Lagos three years ago.
Always think first before you type, some of us still got memories.

1 Like

Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Chyz2: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ilorin who? Plain and simple, the day your OPC brings trouble with the fulanis in kwara is the day they all will come from all over and unleash mayhem in ur land till they reach to the sea and dip their Quran. Kepp talkin.We all know the deal. wink
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2011
alj_harem:

i would want the same thing but one must be careful

most seccestionist are not pure, most of them now would add tribal sentiment and hate to it.

u would find like of ezeuche making threads about north for people to hate us

i support your views but if so we most seperate without tribal sentiment for peace to reign

i would prefer one nigeria but regional government

and divided into 3 only not 5 or 6
region will be good but impossible.ok let me ask you
where do you want bayelsa to stay?
where do you want middle belt to saty? etc
all these people beleive they will be marginalized so why dont states? if you cant survive then u  merge with someone. and can borrow loans from other richer states
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by koolguy88(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2011
this guy needs to be arrested for saying this, , or is it a joke

grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2011
Toaskarity:

all these people beleive they will be marginalized so why dont states? if you cant survive then u  merge with someone. and can borrow loans from other richer states

Where would Bayelsa/Middle Belt stay?
What sort of question is that?
They will stay where they where before Lord Lugard and 1914, unless you think they were dropped down from the sky before then.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2011
Eziachi:

Ok! But we are still waiting for you, Gani Adams and Fasheun to response to MEND's bombing of Atlas Cove Jetty in Lagos three years ago.
Always think  first before you type, some of us still got memories.

Are you ok ? Mend bombed Atlas cove and immediately,OPC issued a counter-threat.It's not about going to ND for retaliation,we can do the maximum damage here in Lagos to anybody.Ask the hausas cuz they know better.
Chyz*:

Ilorin who? Plain and simple, the day your OPC brings trouble with the fulanis in kwara is the day they all will come from all over and unleash mayhem in your land till they reach to the sea and dip their Quran. Kepp talkin.We all know the deal. wink
Ask any hausa man to tell you what happened in Lagos on the day Abiola died !
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2011
Toaskarity:

bayelsa has a low population of people when compared to other states and more over the whole state is not ijaw so they can not form there country, there best bet is to join the former eastern region,

middle belt is basically kanuri, yoruba, hausa, fulani

we have 6 states in the middle belt

abuja are the gwari who are closly related to nupe people, nupe people are peaceful people infact it is a well known fact that gwari people are very peaceful people. they can go with the north

niger state consist of nupe,and fulani and they can also go with the north

kwara to me is a yoruba state so they can do with their SW people or come with the north

kogi will be spite into 3, west with yoruba people, central will chose if they are northerners or southerner(edo), east can go with edo

beune north will go with adamawa and the north while the south can go with SE or stay in the north

adamawa is a northern state

nassawara people will chose either to stay with the north or go with yoruba and igbo

thats all

pleateau will spite into 2, top part is north, botton is SE
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2011
i forgot delta will also be spite into 2

west for yoruba and east for igbos
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Chyz2: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ask any hausa man to tell you what happened in Lagos on the day Abiola died !

Listen to yourself. You really have an elementary way of argument. I would get serious with you and others but dont see the point of that most of the time. Anyways, about your abiola/lagos example, the hausa/fulani can liken that to what they've done to your people in jos repeatedly.You example holds no water. They've fought you hand to hand in your own land, you all are yet to do the same in their land, I wonder why? undecided
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2011
Eziachi:

Where would Bayelsa/Middle Belt stay?
What sort of question is that?
They will stay where they where before Lord Lugard and 1914, unless you think they were dropped down from the sky before then.
my friend then ask yourself! would theywant to? i think if there is any possible way to carve out in the ss the ones that are igbo(i didnt knw much of map)then good but you know at this point nothing will make ijaw/some of the ss join igbo again! likewise will they wont join yoruba(lastime i heard they carry gun and attack a yoruba village)
as of middle belt, their own easy but kwara state go be wahala!
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Are you ok ? Mend bombed Atlas cove and immediately,OPC issued a counter-threat.It's not about going to ND for retaliation,we can do the maximum damage here in Lagos to anybody.Ask the hausas cuz they know better.Ask any hausa man to tell you what happened in Lagos on the day Abiola died !
I am alright Sir, I can ask you the same, if you are ok?
You, so after all your boasting, threat is your idea of a response to someone tha came to your house and bombed you? Now we are getting somewhere.
In my mind, that is what Fela calls Shakara Oloje.  (Those that spent time trying to remove every single clothing on them before they can fight)

What is exactly is OPC's ideological/political agenda or are they, just bunch of ballot box snatchers during election for whoever can pay?
However, you are still to respond to the killing of your Aare Ona Kakanfo or have you issued a threat?

1 Like

Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2011
Toaskarity:

my friend then ask yourself! would theywant to? i think if there is any possible way to carve out in the ss the ones that are igbo(i didnt knw much of map)then good but you know at this point nothing will make ijaw/some of the ss join igbo again! likewise will they wont join yoruba(lastime i heard they carry gun and attack a yoruba village)
My good friend, you really think I care if they want to?
Between 1967-1970, I don't think they care what I wanted. Anyone or group who doesn't know where he come from or belongs to before 1914 is either stupid or doesn't worth existing.
Period
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
Eziachi:

My good friend, you really think I care if they want to?
Between 1967-1970, I don't think they care what I wanted. Anyone or group who doesn't know where he come from or belongs to before 1914 is either silly or doesn't worth existing.
Period
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol thats where the problem is
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2011
Toaskarity:

The Ijaws will definately join the Igbos, jonathan is living prove of dat. As for delta state, the urhobo and isoko would most likely go with Edo because of cultural ties but maintain relations with Anioma Igbo's. Edo's will stay with yoruba's and itsekiri also. Benue will abort to the south east. Alternatively they form a south south state of their own which will be more convenient and attractive to them.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2011
Eziachi:

I am alright Sir, I can ask you the same, if you are ok?
You, so after all your boasting, threat is your idea of a response to someone tha came to your house and bombed you? Now we are getting somewhere.
In my mind, that is what Fela calls Shakara Oloje.  (Those that spent time trying to remove every single clothing on them before they can fight)

What is exactly is OPC's ideological/political agenda or are they, just bunch of ballot box snatchers during election for whoever can pay?
However, you are still to respond to the killing of your Aare Ona Kakanfo or have you issued a threat?

You call it shakara oloje ? Where you expecting OPC to go to Jos and avenge  for the killing of yorubas when there is a federal government that can't ensure the safety of Nigerians.Opc fights for the rights of yorubas anyday anytime and their efforts in Lagos and other SW states was appreciated during the days of military and the early days of Obj.
Whether you like it or not,OPC is not a terrorist group like Massob
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by EzeUche1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2011
OPC is more violent than MASSOB.

MASSOB is technically a non-violent organization unlike OPC, MEND and Boko Haram.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2011
Toaskarity:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol thats where the problem is
Its like unappreciate marriage mates, they will never open their eyes and appreciate each other until they day they signed the divorce papers, suddenly they will all realise what they took for granted.
That is what Nigeria need. Let everybody go home to pre 1914 and give it 10 years, we will come to love and appreciate each other ten times than ever before. Northerners will no longer be called lazy, despite them feeding Nigeria, Igbo man's tax from his sweat will now be appreciated with incentives to stay.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

The Ijaws will definately join the Igbos, jonathan is living prove of dat. As for delta state, the urhobo and isoko would most likely go with Edo because of cultural ties but maintain relations with Anioma Igbo's. Edo's will stay with yoruba's and itsekiri also. Benue will abort to the south east. Alternatively they form a south south state of their own which will be more convenient and attractive to them.
Ijaw is definetly not joining us Igbos or Biafra. Let them join someone else or form their own nation. Most European nation are three times smaller than Ijaw. But Annang, Ibibio and Efik are definitely welcomed if its want they want and terms aggreable to all with an open eyes and mind.
Ijaw with Igbo? forget it.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2011
Eziachi:

Ijaw is definetly not joining us Igbos or Biafra. Let them join someone else or form their own nation. Most European nation are three times smaller than Ijaw. But Annang, Ibibio and Efik are definitely welcomed if its want they want and terms aggreable to all with an open eyes and mind.

i disagree with u

the population of ijaw is over inflated and there land does not support such

balysea, parts of delta/ondo(apio ijaw who are even yoruba speaking people) and parts or rivers thats all

so how can that house 14 million ijaws as they claim, c'mon

ijaws can not be more than 700, 000 at most if u look at the population density of those areas they occupy
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2011
EzeUche!:

OPC is more violent than MASSOB.

MASSOB is technically a non-violent organization unlike OPC, MEND and Boko Haram.
Are you serious ? Uwazuruke is threatening the Sovereignity of Nigeria and you are calling his terrorist organization non-violent ? So what happens if his conditions are not met by the FG ? He buys guns and arms his own ibo harams and engage in guerrilla warfare abi ?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2011
Yaroba people sef. Cowards
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Onlytruth(m): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2011
Posted by: alj_harem

i disagree with u

balysea, parts of delta/ondo(apio ijaw who are even yoruba speaking people) and parts or rivers thats all

[b]ijaws can not be more than 700, 000 at most [/b]if u look at the population density of those areas they occupy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okay, let's just say multiplied by 7 = 4,900,000  -> the most likely figure.  cool

@al Harem,

I think I agree that Nigeria should not be divided into more than 3 countries, and I don't even think the international community would allow such chaotic division into 4, 5, 6 . . .  countries.

They can handle three new African countries.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2011
alj_harem:

i disagree with u

ijaws can not be more than 700, 000 at most if u look at the population density of those areas they occupy

Alj_harem u will be surprised because dey have babies every so frequent. they are definately more than 700,000.

Eziachi:

Why? Dey are trouble, i know but we will tolerate dem and high education standards will help.  undecided
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Chyz2: 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Why? Dey are trouble, i know but we will tolerate dem and high education standards will help.  undecided

We've been fighting long enough for peace, we dont need to bring trouble into our mist once we finally get our own country. Sorry, they can form their own country.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ak47mann(m): 12:03am On Jun 21, 2011
i we dividing Nigeria already na waoo grin
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by jason123: 12:14am On Jun 21, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

If a SSouth country is not on the table, you can bet every penny that the highlighted is going to happen. Good analyses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Military Rule VS Civilian Rule / Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu / Bello Released N200m To Facilitate My Recall From Senate – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.