Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) (38194 Views)

A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Highways: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2022
Na man be that?
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by ZBated: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2022
She is mad
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by danny086(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2022
Skitto
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2022
mumurity
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Sharatan(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
Nønsense caption.

Hot water kee you there

Abeg, tell me where you dey buy your own colorado. I wan high like you
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by oshonwambada: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2022
chatinent:
This thing cannot happen is reality. Ordinary proposal you pour me water, when I no bi imbe
lolz
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Babandia27: 11:32am On Jan 20, 2022
I think this is another film tagged "could this be love?" enjoy the series
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by jaxxy(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
Skit

Looks like one and the acting was uninspiring. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by micronut(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2022
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Steep(m): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2022
Some men are very hopeless
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Sucolee(m): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2022
Just like 2face and annie, see mama that could be us
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by rave1047: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2022
The reason is most of this girls keep multiple boyfriends so likely that dude ain't top 3 among them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by humberjade: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2022
And she drops the mic grin

Looks like skit to me though.

Any lady that would not accept my private proposal should maintain her lane. Must people disgrace their lineage online? For this country wey everyone dey use one another dey catch cruise, you go dey mistake your partner's vibes towards you for love. My brother, no be only you dey queue o. grin

Make I bust your brain, it is still very possible for a babe who accepted your proposal inside your living room today, to turn you down in public the following day. E get why, different bobo for different purpose in her life. She nor go want make you cast am. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by RICHOLAC(m): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2022
avinash3kkgree:
Chai

100 Days of Code!!!

Become a certified Software Developer before 30th April, 2022.

Join our online coding Bootcamp and become more relevant in 2022.

We have these classes:

1. Absolute beginners class #novice to ninja (HTML, CSS, JavaScript)

2. Frontend Developer CoursesadMaster JavaScript, REACT and NextJS)

3. Backend with Python or PHP

4. Mobile App Developer Course (Create Cross platform Android and iOS apps using Flutter or REACT Native)

#Our classes are flexible, practical and it's for absolute beginners with little or no experience.

*Requirements*
What you need is a laptop, desktop or smartphone.

*Entry Fee: N5,000

To enroll for any of these classes kindly send "YES" to 0 9 0 6 0 4000 96 to join our private training group.

I would have loved to be part of this training, but since una no dey around Umuahia Abia State, or even Aba. Let me wait till then.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2022
CamusMidas:
This site is no longer the intellectual gathering that I fell in love with some years back.
Bros go your church for una youth section, you'll see highly intellectual minds

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Henz81: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2022
latesthubs:
Lady Pours Water on Her Boyfriend for Embarrassing Her With Public Marriage Proposal

Watch Video Below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TDYdFHypLg
This is a sign that she is not meant for you. Please avoid future house of commotion.
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Ubiman(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2022
If it's a skit, then good for them. But I don't think it is. The dude is mad. He's lost his senses. No dignity, no self-esteem. You're with a woman and want to propose to her and haven't sampled her opinion on what she likes or doesn't like or if she'd even want to settle with you? What version of simp-ing is this? And it's very disrespectful to put her on the spot by taking her unawares with a marriage proposal in public like that, especially if she's got a history and is a private person about intimate areas of your relationship. Not to mention the social pressures she was now made to face with all those people shouting "Say Yes!" as if they'll help her marry him too. A generation of act first, think later. SMH!!!

latesthubs:
Lady Pours Water on Her Boyfriend for Embarrassing Her With Public Marriage Proposal

Watch Video Below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TDYdFHypLg
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by RPG2020(m): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2022
CamusMidas:
This site is no longer the intellectual gathering that I fell in love with some years back.

You fell in love with nairaland

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2022
Senomi:

Bros go your church for una youth section, you'll see highly intellectual minds
Church and intellectuals? That's very unlikely.
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Bamzyriches451: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2022
Damn!
That's one hell of a fucking skit, it can't be real.
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2022
RPG2020:

You fell in love with nairaland
I understand that love is a strange word to Nigerians presently but don't worry it would pass.
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Mercury12(m): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2022
Dem pour u water las las grin
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Hotzone(m): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2022
He needs some confirmation such as public embarrassment before he can identify a bitch
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 20, 2022
This can't be real undecided
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by doggedfighter(f): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2022
jaxxy:

Looks like one and the acting was uninspiring. undecided

Very subpar and amateurish. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Peejoeee(m): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2022
na play them de play
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by HonestFriend: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2022
Hot water would have been better... Useless idiot, u re suppose to know wen to propose to ur girl..

Person wen una never dey serious with each other or una dey fight every time over little issues nai u wan go propose 2..

On a nums there is no reasonable relationship that u will propose to ur girl that she will pure u water..
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by begge: 11:57am On Jan 20, 2022
If na davido you for pour am water?
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by SKINDOGGY: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Serve the western Simp well olodo
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Badonasty(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
I see two niggas arguing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / 'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.