Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) (38202 Views)

A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Hisbah10: 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Chilled water
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Uniquekriss(m): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Clout chasing... Watch out for part 2
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by kamez(m): 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
See the type of women that these men even propose to??..

This one used his money to buy a ring to propose to a hoodlum

God knows that if na me this lady pour water like this, this marriage proposal would have become murder case

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Serves Him Right…. grin
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by OsilaGama(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
E pour am water,so make i break my phone
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by RPG2020(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
CamusMidas:

I understand that love is a strange word to Nigerians presently but don't worry it would pass.

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by TheGift: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
latesthubs:
Lady Pours Water on Her Boyfriend for Embarrassing Her With Public Marriage Proposal

Watch Video Below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TDYdFHypLg

Is this staged?
Or is the Woman truly enraged because the Man is hopelessly in love en-caged.
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by KIPPASA: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
I suggest, that should even go more viral. That girl does not deserve to get married.
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by ufotunang: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Thank God that she did not pour hot water on him
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Uptheante(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
Skit

And I must say it's a very subpar and amateurish one.

Whoever put up this eyesore deserves a thorough and brain resetting ..........

I have been trying so hard to see the lady but all I see is a HOODLUM.
I thought u will support her action since she is a woman like u
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by okwadatigbogal: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
These small boys omega males on nairaland grin grin, talking rubbish online but doing something else in the real world. This is why you shouldn't listen to all these people that make mouth online. Almost 100% of them are timid in real life. I like the way Nigerian ladies are no longer being blackmailed with this proposal rubbish. It is only on nairaland that Nigerian women are scum and are bad grin grin... Lmao...because these small boys know that no girl looks at their ugly faces in the real world
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by ImoleNaija: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Who proposes to a tomboy? He should thank God there's no bottle around, she for break am for him head grin.
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by haffaze777(m): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
Any guy that knee down to propose to a lady deserve to be killed by firing squad
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by buchilino(m): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ryda:
Mumu man inside mumu skit angry

NOLLYWOOD

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
latesthubs:
Lady Pours Water on Her Boyfriend for Embarrassing Her With Public Marriage Proposal

Watch Video Below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TDYdFHypLg
Even if the guy proposed to any random lady she met on the road, that is, a lady he never knew before, she cannot even be talking to him like that, let alone pouring water on him like that with such a reckless abandon.
Now, imagine a lady that had been spending lots of sweet happy lovey times with the guy,, and boom, a surprise proposal happened in front of this type of public..
And the best she can do is to be behaving like a motor-park tout.??
So FAKE.
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by doggedfighter(f): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Uptheante:

I thought u will support her action since she is a woman like u

There's a huge difference between being a woman and being daft .

I have been lucky to meet and still meeting wonderful men in my life and why should any human support another to pour hot water on a man just because of mere proposal?

That's insanity and I AM NOT INSANE.
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
In India, women pay the man's dowry. The sooner Nigerian men realise that they are the prize, the faster this rubbish will stop.
This is not on some Kevin Samuels shit, it's just pure facts.
Them never born the lady wey go pour man wey I sabi water.
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Chulluko(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
I rather remain single unhappy than to go down on my knees to propose, what a CLOWN for this generation after all the drama is stage
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by President2001(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
In the video the lady even trying to convince him to stand up for several minutes but he was adamant continue to disgrace a well trained lady
Seen a grown man without brain disgracing he's family
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Darevofpeace(m): 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
Skit

And I must say it's a very subpar and amateurish one.

Whoever put up this eyesore deserves a thorough and brain resetting ..........

I have been trying so hard to see the lady but all I see is a HOODLUM.
You deserves a Nobel laureate �
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Gofwane(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
This skit is very disrespectful to sensible nairalanders. All these mods high on mpkurumiri will just push Bola threads to front page just to use us catch cruise
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by doggedfighter(f): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Darevofpeace:

You deserves a Nobel laureate �

I'm dancing and laughing really hard here grin

Thanks , dearie.

May today bring you goodies. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by TheBeezybee(f): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
The matter make Leonardo DiCaprio wear native?
Abeg make na let this guy rest for all this funny meme
Ryda:
Mumu man inside mumu skit angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Pat081: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
That is what happen when you fail to use your brain for something that will better your life
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
The acting was too obvious.

It gave them away.

Next time, they need a great director, and lessons in acting, especially the lady.
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by MrPADDY(m): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
Do your homework well before proposing to a woman in public. Riding on public persuasion and sentiment to make her accept you isn't right. Those who are pressurizing her to say 'Yes' are ignorant about what she knows about you, and what makes her turn you down in such an embarrassing way.
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by GrammarChecker: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Darevofpeace:

You deserves a Nobel laureate

deserve

Prize

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.