Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) (38179 Views)

A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by latesthubs(f): 12:26am On Jan 20, 2022
Lady Pours Water on Her Boyfriend for Embarrassing Her With Public Marriage Proposal

Watch Video Below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TDYdFHypLg

1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by doggedfighter(f): 12:27am On Jan 20, 2022
Skit

And I must say it's a very subpar and amateurish one.

Whoever put up this eyesore deserves a thorough and brain resetting ..........

I have been trying so hard to see the lady but all I see is a HOODLUM.

227 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Ryda(m): 12:29am On Jan 20, 2022
Mumu man inside mumu skit angry

270 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Naijanascam: 12:32am On Jan 20, 2022
Na prank

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:35am On Jan 20, 2022
Skit pls.. undecided undecided
Skit..

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by chatinent: 2:51am On Jan 20, 2022
This thing cannot happen is reality. Ordinary proposal you pour me water, when I no bi imbe

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Bluntguy: 3:47am On Jan 20, 2022
Lady for where, anyway, serves him right if that no be skit true true.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Justice4Toto: 5:03am On Jan 20, 2022
latesthubs:
Lady Pours Water on Her Boyfriend for Embarrassing Her With Public Marriage Proposal

Watch Video Below....

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TDYdFHypLg[/flash]

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Good for him
Simps are very very "mad"

Everyone dey do hookup he reach him turn he won wife am.
Simpson

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:26am On Jan 20, 2022
lipsrsealed
The young man shouldn't bother himself... Because las las the kind water wey meno-stop go pour her go loud pass the one wey she pour am today tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 11:27am On Jan 20, 2022
Serves the dumb man right.

Y'all "woke" generation losing it too fast all in names of cheap trends. Some irking stuffs to watch. Spits angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by KingAzari: 11:27am On Jan 20, 2022
All these skits makers won't even let us know which incident is real again.

Even if I see someone run over by a Dangote truck or shot by robbers, begging for help, I would jump and pass believing it is a skit.

58 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Kollins11: 11:27am On Jan 20, 2022
Ehyaaaa!! SIMPle Man.

I laff in iragbiji

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Sabadon(m): 11:27am On Jan 20, 2022
If this aint a skit then i must say the guy is a diickhead......

4 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Optimistguy1969: 11:27am On Jan 20, 2022
Nønsense caption.

Hot water kee you there

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 20, 2022
He really deserves it, next time he'll double his hustle and run after latino women, how will a sane man not desire to have such fine succulent smooth body, big bress, yansh and fine face.....I must sell my fathers house and relocate to mexico to marry, I no kill my papa so nigerian girls no fit ever kill me ...

Meanwhile angel gabriel removing this guy's name from the book of alpha males like.....

8 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by nwakibie3(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2022
She is shiloh 2027 candidate with seat number 208...

25 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by freedomchild: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Why do we like to copy rubbish things just to trend? Why would he embarrass his girlfriend in public with stupid marriage proposal?
I believe he never discussed this with his girlfriend in privacy.
Marriage is not a child's play and should be well thought out and agreed by both parties.
The girl was even begging him to stop so they can talk about it in private but the idiot was busy disgracing himself.
I like how the girl drenched him with water because he's an idiot.
I'm a man but I hate non sense.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Bvlgari: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2022
they never learn...smdh
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by freedomchild: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2022
F
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2022
Nawa o

Convert All Your Mtn Airtime To Cash Via

To Get Started, Meet On Whatsapp Chat With 0810-373-9506
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Lanretoye(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2022
All these skits self getting boring

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Blacknote: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2022
A very SIMPle man cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2022
This site is no longer the intellectual gathering that I fell in love with some years back.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Rosaline5000: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2022
Lol
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Rosaline5000: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2022
K
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by ethelbertd: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2022
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation / Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria / Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.