Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) (38201 Views)

A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by GrammarChecker: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
Pat081:
That is what happen when you fail to use your brain for something that will better your life

happens

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by GrammarChecker: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
CauserOfMigrain:
I Stan with the lady, all.these simps are annoying why propose to someone publicly. I still don't see the sense in it. Please next time use boiling water

hot
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Pat081: 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
GrammarChecker:

happens
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Darevofpeace(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
GrammarChecker:

deserve

Prize
Noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by GrammarChecker: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
freedomchild:
Why do we like to copy rubbish things just to trend? Why would he embarrass his girlfriend in public with stupid marriage proposal?
I believe he never discussed this with his girlfriend in privacy.
Marriage is not a child's play and should be well thought out and agreed by both parties.
The girl was even begging him to stop so they can talk about it in private but the idiot was busy disgracing himself.
I like how the girl drenched him with water because he's an idiot.
I'm a man but I hate non sense.

private

nonsense
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by lasisi69(f): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
chatinent:
This thing cannot happen is reality. Ordinary proposal you pour me water, when I no bi imbe
gear up... They go soon pour you water tongue
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by rollywise(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
freedomchild:
Why do we like to copy rubbish things just to trend? Why would he embarrass his girlfriend in public with stupid marriage proposal?
I believe he never discussed this with his girlfriend in privacy.
Marriage is not a child's play and should be well thought out and agreed by both parties.
The girl was even begging him to stop so they can talk about it in private but the idiot was busy disgracing himself.
I like how the girl drenched him with water because he's an idiot.
I'm a man but I hate non sense.

See wetin you dey yarn. I get your point but there are a thousand way to go about things with one you love. She could accept that ring since he's adamant then return it in secret. At least that will buy her the time she needs to have the private chat with him and iron things out. Who knows, she may not even have to return the ring afterwards. But this she has done is unforgiving, not by man, not by spirits
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by victorazy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Acting
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by apple30(f): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
Skit

And I must say it's a very subpar and amateurish one.

Whoever put up this eyesore deserves a thorough and brain resetting ..........

I have been trying so hard to see the lady but all I see is a HOODLUM.
confirm skit n it’s obvious mtcheew unlike dat chilling with d big boys, gals killing..dat shit look so real.. demn …
I need to sue does pple for eye sore shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Fantazy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
Some guys are just so foolish and immature.
Rubbish!
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by chatinent: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
lasisi69:
gear up... They go soon pour you water tongue

Dem never born the person.
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Hiq0: 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by duruokpu(m): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Is a just a matter of time all these rubbish will end
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by ashawopikin(m): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
latesthubs:
Lady Pours Water on Her Boyfriend for Embarrassing Her With Public Marriage Proposal

Watch Video Below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TDYdFHypLg
one of the worst skit I've ever seen
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by godofuck231: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Whats wrong with him ,how can he propose to okpoe when her market just start to de hot , em ean spoil her market ?see shows o
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by ultimatekint(m): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kolo girl.
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by pargelenis(m): 3:29am On Jan 21, 2022
Very poor acting
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 3:36am On Jan 21, 2022
Zazoo zeh grin
Re: Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) by Lordedifice1: 7:54am On Jan 21, 2022
Scripted
See how she pour the water sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.