Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. (41689 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by kingthreat(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2022
Imagine her parents dictating the school for your child?
Man, they must take you for a weakling. The papa go tell me if na him fucck him daughter born the pikin.
To hell with your wife, she hates your guts. Fight for your daughter.

7 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by mikaael(m): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Bros, you have done all is needed of a Gentleman. You made a mistake, had apologize to her and her family and most importantly you are remorsed about that act.

If I may, what was her reason(s) for sex starving you? What were her parents stand regarding it?

Oga no stress yourself, if she wan stay with her parents let her be.
If her parents want to change your daughter's school just to wicked you let them do it.

Use this time to develop yourself and save more. Peace!!!!

Well said
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Only a foolish woman denies her husband sex for no conc and genuine reasons, you should have ignored her and also refuse her when she starts showing interest, I so much hate it when a woman messes up a good man for no reasons especially if he takes care of her needs. Why are you even begging? Stop those nonsense apologies and act like a man,sometimes I like some of the teachings of the redpill, I hate weak men and they can never attract me.You've already apologized to her,stop going to her parents house to act like a simplyton,please read some of the redpill nuggets and apply it but don't add bitterness to it,it will help you act and reason like a real man.Moderator lalasticlala move to front page let nairalanders see my comment and know that I'm not biased and I have wisdom and very sensible too,let them also know that I'm just entertaining them with most of my comments.

My love, are you the one that typed this? Please, come let's hang out shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by funsho75(m): 9:48am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
I want to thank everyone for their advice and I really appreciate everyone involvement about the thread I created 2week ago. Here is the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/6933724/regretted-actions-please-me

Great people of this forum, honestly things have never been better ever since that incident and I wish our minds are like show glass so that y'all would see how sorry I am inside of me. I messed up and I'm really sorry.

5 days after I created that post above, My wife traveled with my daughter to her parents house to stay without telling me. Since that incident my wife haven't said a word to me, Not a single word. Sometimes I wonder if she's the same woman I married. I'm frustrated, incoherent and I'm losing my mind.

I've been good to her, I provide 85% for my family while she bring just 15% yet I don't complain, I'm romantic and good looking, since we married I don't keep female friends not to talk of cheating. Yet She denied me sex over 2 months without any reasons, that was why I acted that way and I'm so sorry.

On Tuesday here, My friend and I traveled to her parents house, they did not even welcome us well, I don't know what she must have told her parents but I explained myself, knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

She refused to come home with me, her parents were just starring at me like I'm some demon, I requested for my daughter but she refused to release her and I've already paid my daughter's school fees for the term. Her parents said they would register my daughter in a new school, that my wife need some space for now.

Please don't call me a weak man, I'm family oriented, I don't want broken home, if she needed some space that's not a problem, I can give her all the space in the world but let her come home. It's not proper raising a child in a broken home...I'm really losing my mind.

I faced query today at work because I traveled without informing my Boss which I know he won't allow me and I know how much would be deducted from my salary. what I'm going through now I can't wish my enemies and I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I messed up.

Beloveth Pls I need advice.

Bro... It's cool that u regreted your actions... And if she cary you go court na jail be that...

But there is one thing i always tell people to pray about.. That we will not be with someone that will push our dèmon out...

And someone should never say never

U can be a good person and at a blink of an eye someone will just make u lose control...

For any man that is facing this type of ish.. My brother V is d most cheapest things in d market right now, just drive from work, branch a location, do one or two and go back home smiling ☺

That doesn't change d love u hv for her...

And back to d discussion, my brother the relationship don end much earlier b4 that issue happened you just didn't see the writing on d wall

I hope u can move on with your life and be a good man

And hopefully maybe she will come back one day

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ferdinandu(m): 9:48am On Jan 21, 2022
Yes you made a mistake but the psychological war she is winning over you now is what is going to finally hate your marriage for good. That sex you won't see though definitely she will come back. You wife do not find you sexually attractive or she is just frigid. You will always be sexually frustrated till you find alternative because it is obvious you can't stay without it. Don't allow yourself to be blinded by what society terms the good marriage, define your own good marriage and do what works for you

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by complexBoss12: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
To be honest with you to leave that marriage dey your woman mind since

Because i don't see any Reason why she will deny you sex for months without any tangible reason. It's either she's seeing someone else or tired of the marriage tell her you're tired that you've tried if she wants a divorce let her tell you that you will gladly give her that rather than all this her hide and seek game.

Text her this night or call her! Mehn Man up tell her this and focus on your job. Find better woman wey go Dy quench your conji. Life is too short for someone to start giving himself unnecessary headache about who don't give a f**k about you.
That's wickedness from her own side to deny her husband sex for two months. i can't take that!! Let it be known that i cheat than forcing her.

She doesn't want to leave the marriage, there are two things at play here, firstly is boredom. Women easily get bored, the op probably has not spiced up his sex life and it's the same repetitive style and it probably no longer turns her on.

secondly, women give you sex more as a gf because you have options, you ain't married yet, but when you marry and start showing too much commitment to the marriage, just like op has stated, they start to believe that you can't cheat and if you can't, it means they can manipulate you anyhow. The only power women have over men, is sex, seemingly.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by cris83: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
I want to thank everyone for their advice and I really appreciate everyone involvement about the thread I created 2week ago. Here is the link.

Great people of this forum, honestly things have never been better ever since that incident and I wish our minds are like show glass so that y'all would see how sorry I am inside of me. I messed up and I'm really sorry.

5 days after I created that post above, My wife traveled with my daughter to her parents house to stay without telling me. Since that incident my wife haven't said a word to me, Not a single word. Sometimes I wonder if she's the same woman I married. I'm frustrated, incoherent and I'm losing my mind.

I've been good to her, I provide 85% for my family while she bring just 15% yet I don't complain, I'm romantic and good looking, since we married I don't keep female friends not to talk of cheating. Yet She denied me sex over 2 months without any reasons, that was why I acted that way and I'm so sorry.

On Tuesday here, My friend and I traveled to her parents house, they did not even welcome us well, I don't know what she must have told her parents but I explained myself, knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

She refused to come home with me, her parents were just starring at me like I'm some demon, I requested for my daughter but she refused to release her and I've already paid my daughter's school fees for the term. Her parents said they would register my daughter in a new school, that my wife need some space for now.

Please don't call me a weak man, I'm family oriented, I don't want broken home, if she needed some space that's not a problem, I can give her all the space in the world but let her come home. It's not proper raising a child in a broken home...I'm really losing my mind.

I faced query today at work because I traveled without informing my Boss which I know he won't allow me and I know how much would be deducted from my salary. what I'm going through now I can't wish my enemies and I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I messed up.

You did an unspeakable act of raping your wife? Man, you should not have gone that far at all and what's worse is that she you hit her so hard she bled from her mouth and then you did the dirty deed. I dont deny that your wife has no right to deny you sex if she had never caught you sleeping with another woman or there is a pending argument between you too but it's just not proper to deny one's spouse sex as that is an avenue for one to go about cheating outside. You have to give her space to heal on her own and if or when she decides to come back to the house, she will on her own.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BigBashiru: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:

Some girls really don't want marriage....they go into marriage with an agenda to hv children and then break off with the man afterwards....

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by advanceDNA: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:

Oga forget that marriage for now..

You need to go and work on your issues...
You May have a problem...u are just in denial for now... because of what your wife did...

You beat your wife, she bled, and you raped her on top of it...u ddnt see her tears, blood or pain...you were able to derive pleasure in forceful sex and the sight of your victims pain and blood doesn’t affect your sexual drive.....

In human psychology, that’s classic predator modus operandi....

Nigga...If you don’t get help (spiritual and physical therapy) you will do it again if you feel triggered..

Don’t feel too bad though...we are all damaged goods trying to heal in this world of pain and suffering....get help...

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by mocipe: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2022
Raalsalghul:

I'm tempted to call you simp but I won't.

They said "ignore your wife and focus on your work and daughter" and you are talking about "coming home to talk." undecided

Don't you have dignity?

I personally think your wife is tired of that marriage (the fact that she denied you sex for two months says a lot) and you can use this period to gauge that fact seeing that you've apologized already. undecided

Focus on your daughter and career abeg.

Mtcheww!

S**p!!! undecided

You sure say na him get the daughter?

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BigBashiru: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
To be honest with you to leave that marriage dey your woman mind since

Because i don't see any Reason why she will deny you sex for months without any tangible reason. It's either she's seeing someone else or tired of the marriage tell her you're tired that you've tried if she wants a divorce let her tell you that you will gladly give her that rather than all this her hide and seek game.

Text her this night or call her! Mehn Man up tell her this and focus on your job. Find better woman wey go Dy quench your conji. Life is too short for someone to start giving himself unnecessary headache about who don't give a f**k about you.
That's wickedness from her own side to deny her husband sex for two months. i can't take that!! Let it be known that i cheat than forcing her.

I hate that phrase "deny sex".... I believe a man should keep several wives and girlfriends that are God fearing so in case one wants to "deny me sex"... the other members of my holy concubine will give me the desired sex

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Richy4(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2022
Daxyd4realzy:
There is more to this issue than the slap... Seems to be she is just using that slap as her bail out option. She is fed up of the marriage or she don see another option.

Bros, let her be... You have done the best and if the parents support her actions, use legal means to get your child from her.

Your First paragraph was what my thoughts were exactly... But I felt it was not necessary to break it to him because he's already facing disciplinary action at work embarassed...
He shouldn't have raped or beaten her to the extent of bleeding... There are million ways to kill a rat in a kindly manner that will make the vegans approve smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by EmzyT: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2022
Another One!! I don drop Update..

I no wan hear say E enter now Person go come dey talk:

I no see am I for play am undecided or if say I know I for play am so-so-so amount

Feel free to edit cool cool

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 21, 2022
Sir, please don't panic. Just do one thing, put it in prayer. Go on fasting and prayer, free your mind and give her the space she deserve. If she don't respond to your call any more, just ignore. Once she don't see your call or text for a week, she herself will be worried. Eat good food, read funny nl comments to make you laugh. You can do it Sir! She'll She'll come back to you!
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ginomel(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Bros, you have done all is needed of a Gentleman. You made a mistake, had apologize to her and her family and most importantly you are remorsed about that act.

If I may, what was her reason(s) for sex starving you? What were her parents stand regarding it?

Oga no stress yourself, if she wan stay with her parents let her be.
If her parents want to change your daughter's school just to wicked you let them do it.

Use this time to develop yourself and save more. Peace!!!!

Exactly my advice. Simply ignore her now but don't negatively divert your energy. Instead invest in things worthwhile, get closer to God.

Just completely ignore her, at a time if she doesn't hear from you again, she will start being worried, Because she knows your decency, she might not think you would be another woman, if not it could have been a better tormenting thought for her

By the time you ignore her completely watch out how things will turn out positively.

Women are like shadow,follow them, they run, run they will follow you.
Especially in this your case you have profusely apologized. You have given her a serious hot coal that will always burn her.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by phemmyfour: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:

Don't rush it, allow the wound to heal. You have a lot of work to do in REASSURING her and her parents that the episode won't repeat itself. Keep sending her text messages and continue to call her telling her how Sorry you her. You must be deliberate, sincere and intentional about it.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
Please I'm not asking anyone for money here and why're you calling me a Simp?

Just because I needed my wife back home?? It's my wife I married legally I'm talking about here.

Shut up my friend.

You're one of the most irritating simps I've come across this year.

Worst, you no come get sense.

Consider your marriage over, and move on.

Believe it or not, you're now single man.

If your child were a son, I would have advised fighting for him.

So leave her with her mom, and move on with your life.

All simps will die a shameful death.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by complexBoss12: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:

Op, I will tell you that if you did all you have said, even devil have forgiven you. She is your wife for God sakes and 2 months as a married man, living with your wife, she is hale and hearty and denies you sex is no joke. In the olden days her parents would have scolded her seriously and sent her back to her husband's house, but let's not go there.

You have to Man up now, forget about the issue of broken home and accept the situation. forget the woman and face your life, if possible get a gf, you showed her too much commitment and she started feeling like queen Eliza. if you ignore her she will come back, because she has everything to loose, you can marry again next month, but it's not so with her.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by stpat1(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2022
I just read what you did.
Omo that was a serious deed o. Raping with violence. If it were some other ladies, you'd be in jail by now o. You won't even be talking about query or boss.

If it ended in the beating it would have been better.

My God help you.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BigBashiru: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Only a foolish woman denies her husband sex for no conc and genuine reasons, you should have ignored her and also refuse her when she starts showing interest, I so much hate it when a woman messes up a good man for no reasons especially if he takes care of her needs. Why are you even begging? Stop those nonsense apologies and act like a man,sometimes I like some of the teachings of the redpill, I hate weak men and they can never attract me.You've already apologized to her,stop going to her parents house to act like a simplyton,please read some of the redpill nuggets and apply it but don't add bitterness to it,it will help you act and reason like a real man.Moderator lalasticlala move to front page let nairalanders see my comment and know that I'm not biased and I have wisdom and very sensible too,let them also know that I'm just entertaining them with most of my comments.

Which one is "deny her husband sex"..... na wetin religion dey cause. If the man had had several wives, its the girl that will be keen to give him sex sef so the other wives don't take over.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Chipmunkz: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2022
No man is perfect.

He action beget your reaction, although it was extreme. But u begged and even went to see her family, her parents were suppose to understand that u risked ur life to travel, knelt down as a man and begged. The parents shld v ended this issue then and there.
If only you will listen, send them dia upkeep on monthly basis as u v been doing even while she was still with u for ur daughters sake.
But “Do Not” call, text or respond to her messages, avoid arguments with her,do not ask her anything or plead anymore. Go out more, mingle more, have fun but don’t be wayward. Upload ur status with activities of u going out and leave ur normal life.

If she refuses to come back till after a month, remind that she is a married woman and if she is fed up of the marriage she can seek divorce and that u will gladly acknowledge it. Be in control,be smart and be confident.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by TemmyT002(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2022
You have tried jare.
Just keep texting her and keep telling her how sorry you are.
Put your mind off it.
Ask her if she wants a divorce and give her if she wants it.
You can't force her. Give her the space she wants.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by bishop264(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2022
You know the best thing to do,

Women hate competition, put her into one by getting a second wife. By the time she makes up her mind to come back they are now 2 believe me the will be the ones competing for your attention.

You are too young to die, you will say my daughter what about her, if you die life goes on and it will be worst for her. Man up and do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by JIREN01: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your wife did the right thing by moving to her parent's house.

You hit your wife so hard that she was bleeding from her mouth (only God knows how many times you hit her be4 blood gushed out), you saw her bleeding mouth, and you raped her. Sir you're a professional in raping.

She also did a good thing by not releasing your daughter to you. Because you might rape the little girl too. We have read many cases here on nairaland how Men rape their daughters and it all started like this.

You want her parents to welcome you with beer and asun for beating & raping their daughter?? oga you're on your own oo.
We all make mistakes as human; he has erred, admitted, and apologised. Now, While I understand your stand, what then is the way forward?? For how long will she stay in her parent's house?
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Blackdisciple(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2022
socialmediaman:
Dude, everything is not all about you! Give your wife the space she wants. If she denied you sex for 2 months, she’s not coming back to give it to you after what you did to her.

Your daughter belongs to you according to Nigeria’s laws, if your wife doesn’t come back, use legal options and get your daughter back.

I concur bro.

One chill bear for u...

If she don't wanna come back he should use the law and get his daughter back so she could continue schooling under his watch so the child could not go astray that's the best thing to do because a child staying with grand parents can go astray due to mum's negligence cos for sure she will start seeing another man and attention will be diverted.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Owen247: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2022
author=Jennyclay post=109541736]Your wife did the right thing by moving touse.

You hit your wife so hard that she was bleeding from her mouth (only God knows how many times you hit her be4 blood gushed out), you saw her bleeding mouth, and you raped her. Sir you're a professional in raping.

She also did a good thing by not releasing your daughter to you. Because you might rape the little girl too. We have read many cases here on nairaland how Men rape their daughters and it all started like this.

You want her parents to welcome you with beer and asun for beating & raping their daughter?? oga you're on your own oo.[/quote] Dont be biased face both spouse and dont blame only d guy, u mean rt frm d onset his wife is innocent bah? Its a family affair , she have been married to this guy for GOD Knws how long . If she had silent prblm wit him she shld hav voiced out instead of germinating all these prbm now,but i guess if she wanted new handbags and co She would have said it.am nt in supt of d guy doe.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by kernniejay(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Iya Egbe, were you also trying to entertain Nairalanders with that concoction you taught married women to prepare if they dont want their husband's manhood to function on concubines?
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2022
O.P....yiu can't always be right or happy all the time , I suspect you are an emotional person, and if you are not getting what you give out, you feel frustrated and that's the reason you forcefully raped your wife.....

The issue with you is not being able to manage your good heart with your emotions ,. If you had managed it well, you would have seen you will have time to address the sex starvation your wife brought as a way to be happy with you.....

No woman denies the husband sex , without a good reason that leaves the husband to be blamed.

Saying you provide for her, your family and you don't cheat on her has cancelled 75% of her reason to deny you marital rights.

But you didn't have time to sort things out because you are too emotional, and it leads you frustrated .

I see you going deeper being frustrated because you want the right thing to happen., Which is your wife coming back home , but life is not that , is a gradual process....

Go and heal yourself first, be patience with things because if you don't hear yourself , you will repeat the rape scene and best her harder this time..

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Sambab(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2022
If all you said here are true. Cos I know, the story would be definitely different if we have opportunity to hear the side story from your wife.
But base on what you said here,you have really tried as a man.
But it's time you let your own parents come in. Tell your parents or some elders close to you.they would know the best step to take.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BigBashiru: 10:01am On Jan 21, 2022
bishop264:
You know the best thing to do,

Women hate competition, put her into one by getting a second wife. By the time she makes up her mind to come back they are now 2 believe me the will be the ones competing for your attention.

You are too young to die, you will say my daughter what about her, if you die life goes on and it will be worst for her. Man up and do the needful.

Exactly....a second wife or a serious girlfriend... which one is "deny her husband sex" while men beg for sex. Are women God? Last time I checked, there is only one true God Jesus Christ not women or sex.

The guy should get as many wives as he wants and the woman would start begging.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by kingthreat(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2022
Daxyd4realzy:
There is more to this issue than the slap... Seems to be she is just using that slap as her bail out option. She is fed up of the marriage or she don see another option.

Bros, let her be... You have done the best and if the parents support her actions, use legal means to get your child from her.

This is the truth. Once had a girl who I knew wanted out of the relationship. It was as if I tied her down. We had an argument and I insulted her. The next day she said she was breaking up. She held on to the insults I said as a way out. I didn't care, I moved on.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by TuFab(f): 10:02am On Jan 21, 2022
It's a good thing you've realised your mistake, my only fear is that violent people hardly totally change. Given the same situation, you might still hit her, and I think that's your wife's fear.
But if you're really genuine with your apology, I think you've done what is expected, don't overdo it by continuing to beg, you'll mess yourself up more.
Face your job, make more money and ignore her, she'll miss you and come back wondering what you've been up to that you haven't had her time.
I'm putting myself in her shoes cos I've been there before.
Stop getting too worked up, people are facing worse situations.
Remember, wahala no dey finish.
Cheers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Career Women Battle Housemaids’ Sexcapades, Randy Husbands / Bathing A New Born Baby. . . / For Men ONLY: Simple Things You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.