Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. (41693 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2022
kernniejay:

Iya Egbe, were you also trying to entertain Nairalanders with that concoction you taught married women to prepare if they dont want their husband's manhood to function on concubines?
I watched it in a movie and decided to cause trouble with it here.Fear fear guys lol

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Toonice(m): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2022
You messed up and you have apologize severally. Oga please move on with your life or else something bad may happen to you and your wife will be fine without you.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BigBashiru: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2022
kingthreat:
Imagine her parents dictating the school for your child?
Man, they must take you for a weakling. The papa go tell me if na him fucck him daughter born the pikin.
To hell with your wife, she hates your guts. Fight for your daughter.

I advice men to never rely on one woman but to have plenty born again Christian wives as a matter of risk management....
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Jennyclay(f): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2022
JIREN01:
We all make mistakes as human; he has erred, admitted, and apologised. Now, While I understand your stand, what then is the way forward?? For how long will she stay in her parent's house?
her parents have already told op she needed some space. Then let her be for now, till she overcome the trauma.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by TruthHurts100: 10:05am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
I want to thank everyone for their advice and I really appreciate everyone involvement about the thread I created 2week ago. Here is the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/6933724/regretted-actions-please-me

Great people of this forum, honestly things have never been better ever since that incident and I wish our minds are like show glass so that y'all would see how sorry I am inside of me. I messed up and I'm really sorry.

5 days after I created that post above, My wife traveled with my daughter to her parents house to stay without telling me. Since that incident my wife haven't said a word to me, Not a single word. Sometimes I wonder if she's the same woman I married. I'm frustrated, incoherent and I'm losing my mind.

I've been good to her, I provide 85% for my family while she bring just 15% yet I don't complain, I'm romantic and good looking, since we married I don't keep female friends not to talk of cheating. Yet She denied me sex over 2 months without any reasons, that was why I acted that way and I'm so sorry.

On Tuesday here, My friend and I traveled to her parents house, they did not even welcome us well, I don't know what she must have told her parents but I explained myself, knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

She refused to come home with me, her parents were just starring at me like I'm some demon, I requested for my daughter but she refused to release her and I've already paid my daughter's school fees for the term. Her parents said they would register my daughter in a new school, that my wife need some space for now.

Please don't call me a weak man, I'm family oriented, I don't want broken home, if she needed some space that's not a problem, I can give her all the space in the world but let her come home. It's not proper raising a child in a broken home...I'm really losing my mind.

I faced query today at work because I traveled without informing my Boss which I know he won't allow me and I know how much would be deducted from my salary. what I'm going through now I can't wish my enemies and I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I messed up.

Beloveth Pls I need advice.

Brother, you're paying for your sin. Let her be. Beg her for a little while longer. Then stop. Focus on your life. When she's calmer, she will come back. You messed up and she has all the right to behave anyhow she wants. Let me ask you, if it was your wife that cheated, would you not do worse? So, calm down. There is no excuse for cheating you behaved just irresponsibly. Even if she cheated, if you go ahead to cheat thinking you are retaliating, its just stupidity

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Owen247: 10:05am On Jan 21, 2022
Op was wrng but dont be biased if she had silent pbms wit op she shd hav voiced out cus op is her hband n nt a bf,this is marriage n it has its own tumoil it isnt 100% perfect,but if she wanted nw handbags n co she wod hav said it but cant say her isus wit op,am not supportin d op doe bt he is remorseful and to her she think she dnt wrng him at all
Jennyclay:
Your wife did the right thing by moving to her parent's house.

You hit your wife so hard that she was bleeding from her mouth (only God knows how many times you hit her be4 blood gushed out), you saw her bleeding mouth, and you raped her. Sir you're a professional in raping.

She also did a good thing by not releasing your daughter to you. Because you might rape the little girl too. We have read many cases here on nairaland how Men rape their daughters and it all started like this.

You want her parents to welcome you with beer and asun for beating & raping their daughter?? oga you're on your own oo.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Jennyclay(f): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2022
Owen247:
author=Jennyclay post=109541736]Your wife did the right thing by moving touse.

You hit your wife so hard that she was bleeding from her mouth (only God knows how many times you hit her be4 blood gushed out), you saw her bleeding mouth, and you raped her. Sir you're a professional in raping.

She also did a good thing by not releasing your daughter to you. Because you might rape the little girl too. We have read many cases here on nairaland how Men rape their daughters and it all started like this.

You want her parents to welcome you with beer and asun for beating & raping their daughter?? oga you're on your own oo. Dont be biased face both spouse and dont blame only d guy, u mean rt frm d onset his wife is innocent bah? Its a family affair , she have been married to this guy for GOD Knws how long . If she had silent prblm wit him she shld hav voiced out instead of germinating all these prbm now,but i guess if she wanted new handbags and co She would have said it.am nt in supt of d guy doe.
keep supporting the man. Please don't quote me again you rapist. You don't even know how to quote.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by eaglez(m): 10:07am On Jan 21, 2022
Hello madam how long do you have to hold on on past deeds, if she continues like that, it leads to depression and u know what that means, forgiveness is a part of healing process, all I am saying is Tue parents are the first friend of the woman, if there is anyone to initiate the process of healing and letting go, it is the parents because the may have a high influence and her and that's y she had to run to them, they shouldn't make the matter worse, from all indications, the guy is remorseful and he is willing to make amends and not to make this repeat itself again. As per the joking part you mentioned, I am not part of that.
Ladyhippolyta88:

The woman has denied him his so-called conjugal rights was his right response be to assault and rape her and you think that that is easy to forgive and can easily be cured by an apology.

You must be joking.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by tyup(m): 10:07am On Jan 21, 2022
silibaba:

Help you how?

Financially or you need advice?

If she stay pass 2months for her parents place, call me anything.

Just ignore she and her family. Pretend like you have moved on with your life and give me report later.

Go and work on yourself sexually. I never see any girl or wife that will abandon her man if he is an expatriate in bed.

No one is worth dying for.

SIMP

Seriously I taya for this Noah9 guy. let her stay at her parent place now, after a month or two what people are gossiping bout her would make that her parent house she call a home uncomfortable for her.

Left to me alone, I'd just move on cuz the truth is no matter how you feel sorry or think you've changed things can never be the same with you guys ever again even if you get back together, Infact you'll even blame urself why you go beg her to come back. so just move on bro, this is life, shit happens.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by sageer1706(m): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

You want her parents to welcome you with beer and asun for beating & raping their daughter?? oga you're on your own oo.
Hanty/broda jenny, the man is asking for solutions and not to keep blaming him (he has apologize and admitted he did wrong do u want him to kill himself) you should also find out why the wife will starve her husband of sex for 2month... Some women are responsible for the bad behavior of their husbands
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by TheGift: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2022
bigjackass:
My own is that you actually saw her bleeding when you hit her but still carried on to rape her. The blood and tears didn't move you. And you think you will win custody of your daughter when this story gets to court undecided. You are no different from an animal undecided. That your wife can never love you again and even if she's forced to return to your house, you will still end up raping her again because she will never willing give you sex. Anyway forget about collecting your daughter because I doubt any court will give you custody of a girl child after such an act. Just go and remarry and start a new family.

Go and remarry, just like that. You think it is easy to just walk away, especially from your child?
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by jaxxy(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
I want to thank everyone for their advice and I really appreciate everyone involvement about the thread I created 2week ago. Here is the link.

Great people of this forum, honestly things have never been better ever since that incident and I wish our minds are like show glass so that y'all would see how sorry I am inside of me. I messed up and I'm really sorry.

5 days after I created that post above, My wife traveled with my daughter to her parents house to stay without telling me. Since that incident my wife haven't said a word to me, Not a single word. Sometimes I wonder if she's the same woman I married. I'm frustrated, incoherent and I'm losing my mind.

I've been good to her, I provide 85% for my family while she bring just 15% yet I don't complain, I'm romantic and good looking, since we married I don't keep female friends not to talk of cheating. Yet She denied me sex over 2 months without any reasons, that was why I acted that way and I'm so sorry.

On Tuesday here, My friend and I traveled to her parents house, they did not even welcome us well, I don't know what she must have told her parents but I explained myself, knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

She refused to come home with me, her parents were just starring at me like I'm some demon, I requested for my daughter but she refused to release her and I've already paid my daughter's school fees for the term. Her parents said they would register my daughter in a new school, that my wife need some space for now.

Please don't call me a weak man, I'm family oriented, I don't want broken home, if she needed some space that's not a problem, I can give her all the space in the world but let her come home. It's not proper raising a child in a broken home...I'm really losing my mind.

I faced query today at work because I traveled without informing my Boss which I know he won't allow me and I know how much would be deducted from my salary. what I'm going through now I can't wish my enemies and I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I messed up.

Hi bro, I was one of them who called u emotional weak. Why because u should have addressed ur issues directly as a man with her and completely ignored her for awhile and she will get the message instead of going physical. Also Don’t beg a woman unnecessarily and if u must beg don’t do it miserably like u are a weakling. I know what I’m saying. Ladies are wired to be put off by unnecessary show of weakness be it physical, emotional or mental.

Even in this state and condition yes u were wrong accepted and be sober bt don’t be weak or unnecessarily miserable it is a put off rather than appealing. It also makes u loose focus which u can’t afford to loose.

If u go broke 2moro (Godforbid) this woman u pay 85% of the bills for and yet denies u sex won’t give a hoot about u. I’m saying this going by her current actions bt I hope she’s better than that.

2ndly going to her parents house to apologize was unnecessary bt decent cos they should have asked their daughter what she did and why she Denied her husband sex instead of playing ostrich and still looking at u like whatever. They are like ur parents too, u made a mistake and they should rather have corrected u and adviced u bt let’s just assume they are emotional and still angry.

What do u do now? U must learn emotional intelligence. It is an asset in conflict resolution and engagement.

Ur wife is playing on ur emotions and either being manipulative or checking how much sense u have. And u didn’t pass.

Don’t give her space that might show u don’t care bt rather keep a sensible tab on her, making her know u have genuinely learnt from u mistakes and that u are human and making to correct urself.

Note this doesn’t exonerate her or make her right bt it’s not the time for blame games so lead by example and acknowledge ur fault while she thinks about her own faults. If she apologizes fine and if she don’t allow her for peace to be restored b4 bringing it up. Yes u must bring it up later to be sure or to check if she understands her faults.

Right now focus on ur work and positive things. It’s only when u are doing well she will value u. Let her be bt keep a tab on her till she comes around.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by juddybrown(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=Noah9 post=109541484]I want to thank everyone for their advice and I really appreciate everyone involvement about the thread I created 2week ago. Here is the link.

Where is ur location
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BigBashiru: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2022
sageer1706:

Hanty/broda jenny, the man is asking for solutions and not to keep blaming him (he has apologize and admitted he did wrong do u want him to kill himself) you should also find out why the wife will starve her husband of sex for 2month... Some women are responsible for the bad behavior of their husbands

Its weak men that are "starved of sex"...why not get a gf, side chick or gf to give you sex when ur wife "denies you sex"
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ufuka: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2022
You both are wrong, but your wife get the greater blame, the Bible says wife shouldn't refuse the husband and likewise the husband. You've to be a real man and take proper control of your family, no woman respect a weak man. Don't beg her again, don't even call her or any of her family member, wait for like a month or two if she fail to return, then am afraid the marriage may not work. Also did you hurt her in anyway before she start denying you sex and also do you satisfy her doing sex?
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by 4kizo(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2022
All thees single evening newspapers criticising you for your actions like you kill someone mtchewww....I did not support what you did but how can someone I paid her pride price and do all stuffs as tradition demands starve me sex for months without good reason....if you have cheat on her then, these same evening newspapers will still call you dog...abeg if you do all you can as a man and she still no forgive you...biko move on with your life, focus on your job.....no go lose both of them same time...naija too hard to loose your job abeg.....
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BigBashiru: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2022
Ufuka:
You both are wrong, but your wife get the greater blame, the Bible says wife shouldn't refuse the husband and likewise the husband. You've to be a real man and take proper control of your family, no woman respect a weak man. Don't beg her again, don't even call her or any of her family member, wait for like a month or two if she fail to return, then am afraid the marriage may not work. Also did you hurt her in anyway before she start denying you sex and also do you satisfy her doing sex?

Leave the bible out of it and do what makes sense. Did Solomon not hv 1000 wives? Did ppl not lie with other women in the old testament? Keep caging your souls with a false interpretation of the Bible.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by kernniejay(m): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
I watched it in a movie and decided to cause trouble with it here.Fear fear guys lol
Chai ! I dont know what to do on your case oh. You just like trouble sha. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BigBashiru: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2022
4kizo:
All thees single evening newspapers criticising you for your actions like you kill someone mtchewww....I did not support what you did but how can someone I paid her pride price and do all stuffs as tradition demands starve me sex for months without good reason....if you have cheat on her then, these same evening newspapers will still call you dog...abeg if you do all you can as a man and she still no forgive you...biko move on with your life, focus on your job.....no go lose both of them same time...naija too hard to loose your job abeg.....

Why did a man rape the wife?? Because of religion. This same man could have easily gotten himself a born again christian second wife or born again christian girl friend so when the wife denies him sex he can see his born again 2ndwife or gf. But religion and fear won't let men think.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Owen247: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2022
Oga u erred and u accepted and ur tryin to make amends.if wot u said is d care then give her space but dnt forget to visit ur daugther always and show her love[make dem no go erase ur memories 4rm her brain]
i wd say ur to take ur parent [afta telling dem d truth] and visit her parents and if ther persist on initial stand then so be it guy u cant come and kil ur self,but dont forget to visit ur kid[v important]
and in every tin TIME SHALL AND WILL TELL.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by debeginin(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:

lt's a trying time,but you have done your best.Ignore her and her parent for sometime,don't call,no SMS,just lock up after a while they will start calling and begging.Trust me.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by tyup(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2022
Newboss:
Stop begging. Change your door lock. She must beg before you let her in.

Delete her number and start fūcking new pussy.

You also have to forget your daughter. Let her raise her with her parents.

Don't beg a woman. That's the easiest way to push her away. Always form right.

When we keep talking about simping, una think say we stupid and hate women. See your life now. Yeye

Gee I owe you a crate of Goldberg
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by emmeyen: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2022
Stereotypes:
The way people gloss over rape on NL is shocking.So many sick men or boys here.

The Op said he slapped his wife till blood was pouring from her face.Does that sound like one slap to you? Is his hand  made of iron? This man probably punched her face till she bled.

His wife must've been screaming and struggling with him,but what did he do?

He had an erec tion which he proceeded to put into a terrified woman who's vag ina was dry.

What happens when a vagina is dry? It gets bruises and tears,Op continued to fu ck till he ejac ulated.
Who gets turned on till ejaculation with a partner who is bleeding,struggling and dry down there? Does this sound normal to you sickos?

Next day,his wife must've had a bruised face ,traumatised psyche and a battered bleeding  vag ina,and Op expects her to be fine  just because he said sorry.

Then you sick fu cks expect her to have recovered instantly and accepted it as punishment for not having secks for 2 months.

No one is taking into account the sort of trauma he has caused her.This will be with her forever.The woman is so traumatised that she hasn't said a word to him since that day and you people are here talking rubbish.

So, if he asks her something and she says no,what next? Beat out another blood and shove it in again? You people have no concept of trauma ,the effect of seeing someone that loves you become a monster ,beat out blood and then proceed to be aroused from it Disgusting!

There are a lot of ways to deal with lack of sex for 2 months.Forceful intercourse garnished with iron fisted slaps is not the way.

Imagine saying her parents are not welcoming you? No atom of self awareness in your bones.
They have said she needs time,leave her alone and let her have that time.Its not in your place to dictate how she should deal with what has happened.

A lot of you have daughters or will have daughters abi? No problem.

What we really have here on nairaland are rape apologetics. Including the Op. The Op is a kind of person that will rape a woman and justify it with foolish reasons like "she seduced me".

@Op Baba your wife was behaving funny for 2 months because it is not just the sex that she denied you, she wasn't talking to you or being herself and your only problem was that she denied you sex. Then you raise up your hand and beat that woman till she bleeds, force her legs open and have sex with her. How do you have sex with a woman that is crying and prolly begging you to stop and you continued. Guy, you are heartless o. Then you are still justifying your nonsense. If you stay without sex for 3 months will you die? Why do some of you men reason with your joysticks? You claim you love someone and she has not been herself and doesn't want to tell you, why not snoop around, talk to her friends or people she knows to know what's up. That's if you're not the reason behind the change anyway. Stop thinking about her coming back home. Go back and learn how to control your sexual urges. If you like follow all these yeye advice people are writing here. Some of them sef are prolly suffering from sexually transmitted diseases from their whoredom yet they are here giving nonsense advice. You are lucky she didn't wound you before leaving. Who knows if she has been raped before and you just brought back memories?

Get your acts together and reflect on the harm you have done already. Stop justifying your foolishness. Next time you won't dare raise your hand on woman because of Konji. Life is not all about sex.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by faoogoke(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2022
My brother you need to realise that marriage just like life is mostly unfair. Good men endnup marry terrible women and vice versa. Marriage just like life is no bed of roses.
Go back home, engross yourself with your work, draw close to your God and pretend you don't have a wife.
Hopefully she will come to her senses and if not please move on with your life. Its not worth stressing yourself about.
I feel for your daughter but it shall be well.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by jaxxy(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Only a foolish woman denies her husband sex for no conc and genuine reasons, you should have ignored her and also refuse her when she starts showing interest, I so much hate it when a woman messes up a good man for no reasons especially if he takes care of her needs. Why are you even begging? Stop those nonsense apologies and act like a man,sometimes I like some of the teachings of the redpill, I hate weak men and they can never attract me.You've already apologized to her,stop going to her parents house to act like a simplyton,please read some of the redpill nuggets and apply it but don't add bitterness to it,it will help you act and reason like a real man.Moderator lalasticlala move to front page let nairalanders see my comment and know that I'm not biased and I have wisdom and very sensible too,let them also know that I'm just entertaining them with most of my comments.

U this small gal. Well said.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by alfarouq(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2022
Thank God for Islam. Polygamy is allowed. Getting a second wife would have saved you from the act of forcefully raping her and because she would come to her senses as she will realize she can no longer use sex as a weapon against you.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by LadyRosa(f): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2022
very distasteful story...i hate rape.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by 4kizo(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2022
You still go to their house and her people no welcome you well..as if their daughter na gold...mtchewww..infact eh. No apologise again move on...show can a wife who is not even a side chick behave such a way...stop all this weak attitude of yours cos it will make her be in control of everything na there she go con begin starve for you for sex..she fit no even gree give you for one year self and you won't do anything than to pretend to be happy.....tufiakwa that creature.....she's even contributing onlye 15%....

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by boxypane(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2022
It is well with you sir I hope as you are reading the respective comments, you’d read this too.
I’m glad you’ve got your sanity intact, this is a hurting time for both of you, but God is your guide.
You are on the right track bro, give it time and let healing take place. Your wife and kid loves you ok. You have paid good dues, let her heal.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by worldclass68(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2022
socialmediaman:
Dude, everything is not all about you! Give your wife the space she wants. If she denied you sex for 2 months, she’s not coming back to give it to you after what you did to her.

Your daughter belongs to you according to Nigeria’s laws, if your wife doesn’t come back, use legal options and get your daughter back.

Gaskiya...
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by jeff1607(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

You really have got serious issues
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by DarkJeddi(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nonsense talk!

Every action has a reaction..

Whether extreme or not..

WHAT did the wive's parents have to say about his own side of the story?

Or is that not a tenable question?!!

Why did their daughter have to deny the husband sex for so long,without any reason?

If she no want marry she should have relocated to her father's house!!

You can't live in your husband's house..

Eat his food,spend his money and still refuses to do your conjugal duties!!

That's why I say marriage is a SCAM!

Everything is engineered to favor the woman!!

SPITS angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

For Men ONLY: Simple Things You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed / Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) / Frankco Pere: Amputee Comedian Seeks Help To Get Married (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.