Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated (3246 Views)

#tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by Sopies: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
Some days back I opened a thread on I got infected by my ex girlfriend.
https://www.nairaland.com/6944366/just-shot-myself-foot...the-fallout

Because I met my girlfriend a virgin I completely exonerated of any blame because I trusted her. I have access to her social media and she has not given me any reason to suspect her before. She blocks any guy that asks her out immediately, but at times the more you look the less you see.

After I discovered I was infected I called my ex and talked her down for infecting me with what seemed like gonorrhea. She insisted that she doesn't have gonorrhea so we went for a test together on Monday. I broke the news of my infection to my girlfriend citing toilet as a possible cause, I was surprised on how calm she took the news.

I stay alone and my toilet is always neat so I was kinda surprised she kinda bought the lame excuse. I followed some prescription I was given on Nairaland and started treatment without seeing the result of the test and the symptoms have subsided though I'm still on medication.

We got the result of the test today and it was confirmed that I have a moderate growth of gonorrhea while my ex has candidiasis or something. She doesn't have gonorrhea.

Now how did I contact the gonorrhea, my ex has been taunting me since we got the result.
Should I confront my girlfriend?? I don't really know to go about it. Is it possible that my ex has it but the test didn't capture it, because the lab guy wrote down the test to take according to the symptoms we explained to him.

No one can be trusted anymore
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by MufasaLion: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
I need to give you 2 new slim-thick chicks.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by Sopies: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
MufasaLion:
No thanks, I will pass please
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by doggedfighter(f): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Since she doesn't have gono.

Go back find a way and infect her with it since the gono must come from her.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
Treat yaselves and get over this little issue..
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by jmoore(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Virginity is not over rated.

The goal is to remain a virgin til marriage.
If you remain a virgin till you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, you are not different from prostitutes.

Every one was born a virgin. Prostitutes were born as virgins.

But one that remains a virgin till marriage is on another level of moral standard. He/she defeated fornication.

15 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by Elianawalker(f): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Sir your virgin girl got you infected...

Like you said, the more you look the less you see...

Women have a smarter way of cheating, you just were not smart enough probably...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by doggedfighter(f): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
jmoore:

If you remain a virgin till you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, you are not different from prostitutes.

Every one was born a virgin.

Whose goal?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by DropsMic(m): 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Baba said he "i met my girlfriend a virgin" grin grin grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by doggedfighter(f): 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
Elianawalker:
Sir your virgin girl got you infected...

Like you said, the more you look the less you see...

Women have a smarter way of cheating, you just were not smart enough probably...

Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by Truvelisback(m): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
DropsMic:
Baba said he "i met my girlfriend a virgin" grin grin grin
Maybe his ex gf's pussy gave him gono and kept the other disease for herself.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by gasparpisciotta: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
If I understand you, you are sleeping with your girlfriend and your ex-girlfriend ....

You have two girlfriends and you have not found out how you got infected?

Perhaps your virgin girlfriend and your ex are not to blame but your addiction to visiting brothels
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by Sopies: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
If I understand you, you are sleeping with your girlfriend and your ex-girlfriend ....

You have two girlfriends and you have not found out how you got infected?

Perhaps your virgin girlfriend and your ex are not to blame but your addiction to visiting brothels
I don't visit brothels
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by Sopies: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Maybe his ex gf's pussy gave him gono and kept the other disease for herself.
grin grin grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by HopeNeverDies: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
Damnn!!!! They don carry this one Handicap

Lmao
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by BobbieZion(m): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
Chase a cheque...Never Chase a bitch.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by Boogyman557: 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

I LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by odinson1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

Whose goal?

The Goal of Non PROSTITUTES
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by YourFavorite21(m): 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
The way I dey fear women now eh.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by techWriter3: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Whose objective?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
I have a girlfriend that claims she’s a virgin, that’s her business. I’d not even try to get down with her, I’m getting my action else where.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Sopies:

Because I met my girlfriend a virgin I completely exonerated of any blame because I trusted her. I have access to her social media and she has not given me any reason to suspect her before. She blocks any guy that asks her out immediately, but at times the more you look the less you see.

After I discovered I was infected I called my ex and talked her down for infecting me with what seemed like gonorrhea. She insisted that she doesn't have gonorrhea so we went for a test together on Monday. I broke the news of my infection to my girlfriend citing toilet as a possible cause, I was surprised on how calm she took the news.

I stay alone and my toilet is always neat so I was kinda surprised she kinda bought the lame excuse. I followed some prescription I was given on Nairaland and started treatment without seeing the result of the test and the symptoms have subsided though I'm still on medication.

We got the result of the test today and it was confirmed that I have a moderate growth of gonorrhea while my ex has candidiasis or something. She doesn't have gonorrhea.

Now how did I contact the gonorrhea, my ex has been taunting me since we got the result.
Should I confront my girlfriend?? I don't really know to go about it. Is it possible that my ex has it but the test didn't capture it, because the lab guy wrote down the test to take according to the symptoms we explained to him.

You sure say una din really breakup. I’m not even understanding
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by MajesticKris: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
That's how i told my Ex to come take a walk with me in the Estate... she bluntly refused, that she's going home to rest/sleep..

Only for me to go outside, to get Bread from the Mall. To see her taking a walk pressing her phone .. in that same Estate at that time of the night..

Someone that left me THAT she cant take a walk.. Fear catch me

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by Zaheertyler(m): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
MufasaLion:
Better one oo
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by CandyOps(m): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
jmoore:

Every one was born a virgin. Prostitutes were born as virgins.

But one that remains a virgin till marriage is on another level of moral standard. He/she defeated fornication.

So ashewo and babe that has had 1 - 7 bf before marriage na the same thing? To slap your block head just dey hungry me
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by Kingfragz: 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Sopies:

did u have sex after she saw her period?...
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by Sopies: 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kingfragz:
did u have sex after she saw her period?...
Yea, but that was with my ex.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by Fiscus105(m): 12:43am On Jan 21, 2022
Sopies:

You took ur ex for a test ,why not ur virgin mistress as well?

Meanwhile, all girls in codedruns, badoo, inmessage sites as well as oloshos in different clubhouses are once Virgin ooo, just to remember you my brother.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by Kingfragz: 6:31am On Jan 21, 2022
Sopies:

Yea, but that was with my ex.
na she go don give u
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by Myexdisturbs: 6:34am On Jan 21, 2022
Sopies:
[s]Some days back I opened a thread on I got infected by my ex girlfriend.

No one can be trusted anymore[/s]

Don't use your useless ashawo girlfriend to draw conclusion from millions of virgins , ode
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by ruggedtimi(m): 8:08am On Jan 21, 2022
Candidates is also bad, so is likely ur ex gave you the gonor

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex / Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year / He Wants Me Back But I Feel He Wont Trust Me Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.