Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,000 members, 7,828,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated (3260 Views)

#tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by Sopies: 8:26am On Jan 21, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

Don't use your useless ashawo girlfriend to draw conclusion from millions of virgins , ode
You're very stuupid, idiiot
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by Daxyd4realzy(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2022
If I tell you what my eyes have seen for woman matter, you won't believe. Bros, I love it when you said the more you look, the less you see. That a woman was virgin, she doesn't wear makeup, homely, respectful blablabla... Will not and doesn't stop them from cheating on you! That a woman cannot cheat on you is a Fallacy!
Every woman have the capacity and tendency, don't give yourself high blood pressure by trying to monitor anybody, just trust yourself and trust no WOMAN!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by jmoore(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2022
CandyOps:

So ashewo and babe that has had 1 - 7 bf before marriage na the same thing? To slap your block head just dey hungry me
Fornication is fornication. Boyfriend/girlfriend or for brothel.

Denying it is hypocrisy. All of you are having sex with someone not married to you.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by CandyOps(m): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2022
jmoore:

Fornication is fornication. Boyfriend/girlfriend or for brothel.

Denying it is hypocrisy. All of you are having sex with someone not married to you.

Lol we are not talking about fornication. We are talking about prostitution. It's like you don't even know wetin ashewo be?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by jmoore(m): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2022
CandyOps:

Lol we are not talking about fornication. We are talking about prostitution. It's like you don't even know wetin ashewo be?
Anyone fornicating has no right to condemn a prostitute. You all belong to the same Whatsapp fornication group.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by LMM1: 10:21am On Jan 21, 2022
Sopies:
Some days back I opened a thread on I got infected by my ex girlfriend.
https://www.nairaland.com/6944366/just-shot-myself-foot...the-fallout

Because I met my girlfriend a virgin I completely exonerated of any blame because I trusted her. I have access to her social media and she has not given me any reason to suspect her before. She blocks any guy that asks her out immediately, but at times the more you look the less you see.

After I discovered I was infected I called my ex and talked her down for infecting me with what seemed like gonorrhea. She insisted that she doesn't have gonorrhea so we went for a test together on Monday. I broke the news of my infection to my girlfriend citing toilet as a possible cause, I was surprised on how calm she took the news.

I stay alone and my toilet is always neat so I was kinda surprised she kinda bought the lame excuse. I followed some prescription I was given on Nairaland and started treatment without seeing the result of the test and the symptoms have subsided though I'm still on medication.

We got the result of the test today and it was confirmed that I have a moderate growth of gonorrhea while my ex has candidiasis or something. She doesn't have gonorrhea.

Now how did I contact the gonorrhea, my ex has been taunting me since we got the result.
Should I confront my girlfriend?? I don't really know to go about it. Is it possible that my ex has it but the test didn't capture it, because the lab guy wrote down the test to take according to the symptoms we explained to him.

No one can be trusted anymore

You slept raw with your ex and still went ahead and slept raw with your current girlfriend. Abeg how much is cond*m again or even abstenance ? You can not be living your life recklessly and complaining when the repercussion comes
Re: Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated by Wisedove(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2022
You might have gotten it from your Virgin girlfriend but that doesn't mean she is sleeping around.
One thing I noticed about some of these Virgin girls is that they are not hygienic because they think they are not showing there privates to anyone thus bacteria do enter most of them.

If you ask them why they don't take care of themselves they will tell you that no body is looking at them or there is no body they are taking care of themselves for.
Most of these these church girls carries bacteria infections all around because they don't take care of themselves

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal? / 'I am Sorry' is that all you can say? / To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.