Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year (3258 Views)

Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Couple Adopt Olamide Shakitibobo Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Uptownerd: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2022
grin

4 Likes

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Magnoliaa(f): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2022
Aside the aesthetics and the cute babies, the concept of the whole thing is just weird to me.

That aside the underlying stress on the woman the whole thing seem to be screaming.
Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by MufasaLion: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2022
I still find it unreasonable for couples to post this type of picture showing the wife's belly.

9 Likes

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Proserpina: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2022

13 Likes

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by habsydiamond(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2022
I love this concept mehn!!! Third labour day loading... my prayers are with the woman on safe delivery.

7 Likes

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by virginprincess(f): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Kobicove(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Lovely concept cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
people would never learn from sexualising children,can someone tell me who exposed that little girl to the role of a ring lady?what nonsense?!last week Balenciaga was on fire for posting pictures of children posing with teddy bears in sexual fetish captive wears now its a family exposing the skin of a girl child in a sexual way?stop sexualising children stop taking advantage of their innocence to portray your evil imaginations.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
cool cool
Magnoliaa:
Aside the aesthetics and the cute babies, the concept of the whole thing is just weird to me.

That aside the underlying stress on the woman the whole thing seem to be screaming.
Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
omale88:
people would never learn from sexualising children,can someone tell me who exposed that little girl to the role of a ring lady?what nonsense?!last week Balenciaga was on fire for posting pictures of children posing with teddy bears in sexual fetish captive wears now its a family exposing the skin of a girl child in a sexual way?stop sexualising children stop taking advantage of their innocence to portray your evil imaginations.
You have a point.
Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
MufasaLion:
I still find it unreasonable for couples to post this type of picture showing the wife's belly.
Why do you find it unreasonable?
Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Idonweak: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
omale88:

I didn't find the little girl dressing sexual at all and didn't see any problem until i came across your comment. Come on, what do you see in this little girl that made your brain think sex. I only pray people keep their girl child away from you.

11 Likes

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Exmilitant(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
No disciplined men and women again. cool
Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Magnoliaa(f): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
Persephone1:
cool cool

Eru funra ara e. grin
Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by blaquebelle: 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
omale88:
On the contrary, you're the one making a negative interpretation with your evil imagination cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Pells1: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Sweetvie this could be us but you playing

1 Like

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
omale88:

Observe girl dresses like mum and boy dresses like dad.

This is a big issues, people start talking about females going everywhere nude not knowing that those complaining are same.people who initiated the girl child into all of these.

Imagine how the little girl psych is been wired at this early stage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Urheadmaster(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

Why's your mind so dirty to this extent tongue

1 Like

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Benwallt(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
Where is the husband?

2 Likes

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by MufasaLion: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Why's your mind so dirty to this extent tongue

Dude, I'm talking about morality. Don't twist my words to suit your perversion.

1 Like

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Sweetvie: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
Pells1:
Sweetvie this could be us but you playing
Lol... You're really crazy grin

Anyway, beautiful concept grin
Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Thortp(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
True love doesn't need social media validation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by febilar: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Patriotsleague: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Sexualization of the child, this is dumb.

Marriages that depend on social media validation won't last.
Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Nonexisting1: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

See this one being too serious with ordinary picture concept. Everything in life is fight to them. Simple underlining meaning in a picture she no understand.

2 Likes

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Magnoliaa(f): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
See this one being too serious with ordinary picture concept. Everything in life is fight to them. Simple underlining meaning in a picture she no understand.

WOW!!!

*slow claps in amazement*

Defender of the Galaxy of Womanhood and the Sceptre of Femininity. grin

You don't say?

Because you want to attack ME, you suddenly think a vaginari*n, as you so fondly refer to a woman, who had her *baby bump* and *little kids*, and a simp husband, may I add, put on the net for a maternity shoot is okay?

Oun na ma n se bi tooto. undecided

Ordinary picture gini?

You don't think she should be tied in the house with a dog-leash like you so fondly fantasise about ladies, including the ones you've dated?

Between me and you, I'm the vile and serious person misreading gestures? Lenu e?

What smacking, utter lack of self-awareness in light of the ******* you drop on every threads.

Wo, if you don't carry your 2-minute long morality, new-found human conscience and whatever away from mention.

Pele. Sage Seeker of the Deep that understand nuances and contexts and underlying messages.

2 Likes

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Magnoliaa(f): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
When they are the ones seeing reasons, like they do once in 200 comments they make, they think everybody else should see it and start feeling like they are good people.

But when their ******* self comes to play and they are insulting other normal trends and pictures on the Internet, they feel they are in the right and will attack any lady defending a photoshoot.

See that one talking about not seeing fight in everything, when on a norms, he'll bash a groom crying on his wedding day; he'll pile on a woman doing baby showers and that a video of it was posted online; he'll drag Toke Makinwa for chasing clout if she ever dropped any kind of picture on her handles; he will drop negative takes when people are celebrating things of joy online.

Now they all have sense and I'm the hateful woman for stating my observation about a picture.

Mumurics. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Magnoliaa(f): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
If na Toyin Abraham or Toyin Lawani abi na Tonto Dikeh drop this kind concept for maternity shoot, the tone of this thread coming from the lots* of them would have been different o, lmao.

Mtcheeeeewww.

1 Like

Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Pells1: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... You're really crazy grin

Anyway, beautiful concept grin
Think about it
We are getting older
Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Sweetvie: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pells1:

Think about it
We are getting older
Lol... Now I know why you don't av a girlfriend
Re: Round 3: Nigerian Family Pose Wins Picture Of The Year by Pells1: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Now I know why you don't av a girlfriend
Pourquoi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Said This Is Every Woman's Dream. Is It True? / Lost Innocence / Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.