Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys (27652 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Roads Can’t Be Fixed In 20 Years / Arewa Group Asks Abiodun, Ogun Governor To Resign, Calls Igboho Fake Activist / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by PrinceOfLagos: 8:22am On Jan 22, 2022
Gbagura:
Ọmọ nna ni ẹ. Yorùbá rejects you
Unfortunately for you, you're not the mouth piece of the Yoruba race

You claim to be Yoruba but you cannot write in yourba without using Google translator... You should be ashamed of yourself

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Blackfire(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2022
Gbagura:
Ọmọ nna ni ẹ. Yorùbá rejects you

Imagine a whole state and region submerged and celebrating fraud... you people eeeehhhh... but it is North you hypocritical pour your hate

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Gbagura: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Unfortunately for you, you're not the mouth piece of the Yoruba race

You claim to be Yoruba but you cannot write in yourba without using Google translator... You should be ashamed of yourself
I dey write typical Yorùbá with amin ohùn while you're the Igbo using google translator. See someone accusing me of not being an ìbílẹ̀ getting exposed with the bolded text.

Is this how you love Yorùbá so much that you keep denying your Igbo tribe? You're from imo state, accept it and move on. You don't have one single attribute of a typical Yorùbá and you always claim to be one. Even sowore known to be a public Yoruba fool occasionally celebrate his yorubaness.

You've not seen just a single reason to praise the Yorùbá race for a day but always celebrating yeebos at every given chance not considering how retarded such Igbo is. You condemn every tribe in Nigeria except Igbo and you're here claiming Yorùbá.

Make I no swear for you oo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by PrinceOfLagos: 8:50am On Jan 22, 2022
Gbagura:
I dey write typical Yorùbá with amin ohùn while you're the Igbo using google translator. See someone accusing me of not being an ìbílẹ̀ getting exposed with the bolded text.

Is this how you love Yorùbá so much that you keep denying your Igbo tribe? You're from imo state, accept it and move on. You don't have one single attribute of a typical Yorùbá and you always claim to be one. Even sowore known to be a public Yoruba fool occasionally celebrate his yorubaness.

You've not seen just a single reason to praise the Yorùbá race for a day but always celebrating yeebos at every given chance not considering how retarded such Igbo is. You condemn every tribe in Nigeria except Igbo and you're here claiming Yorùbá.

Make I no swear for you oo

Gbagura you're my boy . If you want to swear you can go ahead but have it in mind that whatever you say will go back to you .

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by PrinceOfLagos: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2022
Gbagura:
Aya weere tí ja. Mo ti ṣẹ rú bàa. Princeoflagos, you're my serf. I do t go around running after politicians like you. I have my dignity but I won't allow you rubbish tinubu and praise your Igbo politicians.

Even if tinubu is a thief, that's none of yeebos business cos he's not your leader. Leave Yorùbás to deal with him. Gone are the days when yeebos insult our leaders and go scotfree, it won't be allowed anymore. It's fire for double fire now.

Ṣé ẹ ní ẹ stupid ni...

Tinubu is a thief and what we are talking about here is national politics and not Lagos politics .. a thief will not be allowed to rule over 200million people , it's a taboo and a crime to humanity.

If we allow Tinubu to be president (God forbids) he won't be president of only Lagos but president of Yoruba , Igbo, Hausa, efik, Edo, Christians and Muslims.

So you see why I said your comment s marijuana influenced ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Gbagura: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is a thief and what we are talking about here is national politics and not Lagos politics .. a thief will not be allowed to rule over 200million people , it's a taboo and a crime to humanity.

If we allow Tinubu to be president (God forbids) he won't be president of only Lagos but president of Yoruba , Igbo, Hausa, efik, Edo, Christians and Muslims.

So you see why I said your comment s marijuana influenced ?
You realize 5% votes are inconsequential?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by PrinceOfLagos: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2022
Gbagura:
You realize 5% votes are inconsequential?
I am Yoruba

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by PrinceOfLagos: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2022
Gbagura:
Wannabe grin. Ó má wá alright las las

#Igbo

Read

As some of una no wan wise up

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by owobokiri(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2022
Philiponzagi what have you to say?
Ogun State is the scam capital of Nigeria which invariably means it's the scam capital of Africa.
Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Freelancer2020(m): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2022
Gbagura:
My brother, that boy needs to be taught the lessons of his life. He's been attacking Yoruba all day but will still claim to be a yoruba. I've not seen that boy appraise Yoruba for one single thing. He attacks us always as if his life depends on it.

Did tinubu steal their money in the east? Capital No, those guys will claim tinubu is currupt but atiku and peter obi are not, that's why I as a prs don't take them serious any more.

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Lush100(m): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2022
And so.
Is that why you refused to govern the State properly.
Is that why you have not provided good roads, portable water and other amenities.

Pls go and fix the roads, then increased businesses will help reduce the yahoo yahoo population

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by chloride6: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mumu governor..

grin

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by kitogram(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sure say this guy know wetin dey happen for sapele so?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Followed by delta abraka
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by realstars: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
good confession.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Bashir75: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The governor knw his people very well

So many of Ogun state Yahoo boys are In Lagos and on Nairaland claiming to be indigines of Lagos

They've got criminal mindset

THIS BIAFRAN/IPOBIAN GUY & LAGOS WANNABE. I HAVE BEEN TRAILING HIM DUE TO HIS HATES FOR LAGOS, TINUBU AND YORUBAS. ANY TRENDS FOR THE YORUBAS, HE JUMPS ON IT.

HE IS FOUND OF SOWING DIVISION BETWEEN THE YORUBAS TO THE EXTENT OF OPENING HIS ACCOUNT WITH PRINCE OF LAGOS DECEIVE STUPID PEOPLE LIKE HIM THAT HE’S FROM LAGOS.

HE HAS MANY ACCOUNTS, SOON I WILL UNVEIL MORE ABOUT HIM.

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by emmanuelbrown26: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ndi ofe mmanu, lazy ass peooke

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by captainamiedi1: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Oghene1st:
Be like this one never hear of Delta. Ogun State wey be say na only Ijebu Ode, Ota and Abeokuta the yahoo boys dey with few in Sagamu, and Ilaro.

Delta wey be say Warri, Asaba, Ughelli, Abraka, Oghara and Sapele na yahoo den. Yahoo boys for Abraka self pass the ones for Abeokuta. Not to talk of Sapele, Warri and Asaba. Ogun State is okay Baba. Me wey be from Delta and resides in Abeokuta go boldly tell you say yahoo boys nor dey Ogun.

Just that na Ogun be headquarters of yahoo plus in Nigeria. This is so because they so much believe in attaching diabolical things to whatever they do.

You are right. Yahoo b like empowerment program for Delta. you dare not speak ill about it in Delta. 8 in every 10 youth in those places you mention are into yahoo

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by YourFavorite21(m): 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Please fish them out, and deal with them.

Make person get peace.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by heniford2: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
No wonder they are plusing-up with human skulls just to catch up with igbos in terms of wealth

But do you know what! .... Afonjas are still fuvking poor and frustrated!
fucking poor

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by PrinceOfLagos: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bashir75:

THIS BIAFRAN/IPOBIAN GUY & LAGOS WANNABE. I HAVE BEEN TRAILING HIM DUE TO HIS HATES FOR LAGOS, TINUBU AND YORUBAS. ANY TRENDS FOR THE YORUBAS, HE JUMPS ON IT.

HE IS FOUND OF SOWING DIVISION BETWEEN THE YORUBAS TO THE EXTENT OF OPENING HIS ACCOUNT WITH PRINCE OF LAGOS DECEIVE STUPID PEOPLE LIKE HIM THAT HE’S FROM LAGOS.

HE HAS MANY ACCOUNTS, SOON I WILL UNVEIL MORE ABOUT HIM.

Kilagbe kileju ?

Did I lie in what I've said ?

The governor just confirmed Ogun state to be the headquarter of yahoo boys and you're here crying

Why are you crying

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by alomeda600(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Oghene1st:
Be like this one never hear of Delta. Ogun State wey be say na only Ijebu Ode, Ota and Abeokuta the yahoo boys dey with few in Sagamu, and Ilaro.

Delta wey be say Warri, Asaba, Ughelli, Abraka, Oghara and Sapele na yahoo den. Yahoo boys for Abraka self pass the ones for Abeokuta. Not to talk of Sapele, Warri and Asaba. Ogun State is okay Baba. Me wey be from Delta and resides in Abeokuta go boldly tell you say yahoo boys nor dey Ogun.

Just that na Ogun be headquarters of yahoo plus in Nigeria. This is so because they so much believe in attaching diabolical things to whatever they do.

Few in sagamu! It is obvious you don't know anything about ogun state. If you hear Sagamu, runnnnnnnm

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by EmekaA125(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
I thought Ogun tops the whole Nigeria on IGR grin grin grin

Sophosticated region has been having it bad to bad this week grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Sucolee(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
Resign as governor and join effcc.. idiot
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by callthefred: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
Your Excellency Mr Governor, I think you are getting it wrong. Using security agencies would in fact worsen the problem. Rather, the youths in your state needs reorientation and availability of opportunities.

We know it's so bad these days that young men of under 20s are considering ritual. Every young man aspires for better living and the excuses of working hard to earn a living is outdated. Rather gets your youths to work smart. Train then in IT and compensate them with rewards, little wonder Holland and other responsible countries have the least number of prisoners in the world. That is leadership not threaten your youths. The same threat that never worked for Boko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Hisbah11: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Gbagura:
My friend, why are you denying your people? Why?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by DonCandido(f): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
The Governor should know what he is talking about, afterall one of his special advisers -who is now in jail in the US- is a top honcho of the Yahoo Yahoo enterprise.

Governor Abiodun and Ogun state have the unique honour of being the governor and state where Yahoo Yahoo and governance merged.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike’s Camp Fumes, Warns PDP As Atiku Picks Okowa Running Mate / Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report / Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.