Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys (27651 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Roads Can’t Be Fixed In 20 Years / Arewa Group Asks Abiodun, Ogun Governor To Resign, Calls Igboho Fake Activist / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Oghene1st: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
seanwilliam:
ogun states has the highest number of higher institutions hence , the belieg that it has the highest concentration of internet fraudsters

It is not by highest number of institutions. I can simply tell you that school dropouts or secondary school boys are very much into yahoo in Delta.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Gate050: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
OmoOgunOriginal:

https://penpushing.com.ng/ogun-state-has-highest-number-of-yahoo-yahoo-boys-says-governor-abiodun/

Ritualists not Yahoo. Nothing call Yahoo Yahoo again. They are all Ritualists
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Successmind(m): 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
How's that your problem..... How many youth have U provided work for?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by alomeda600(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
9jaseefinish:
Mr. Governor,

Do you have skeletons in your closet that you don’t want the youth hackers to expose?

How many jobs your administration created for the youths to help them earn a living? I heard you say your state has the highest number schools in the country, if that be the case then it also possible that your state produces the highest number of graduates (JOBLESS GRADUATES SO TO SAY)

Mr Governor, please can you answer this question? is any of your child unemployed at the moment after leaving school?

Do you know that hacking is a skill (Software engineering) that can be harness by your government to improve our technology and economy if channelled in the right direction?

An idle mind is the devils workshop, you guys made the youths idle hence the devils workshop. I advise you and your likes to create jobs and conducive environments for the youths to survive or end up causing a digital war against yourself and your likes

If they should turn against you with the skills they possess, hmmmm

Ose hacking to generate revenue... #chiefhacker
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by BJanta: 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Zealll: 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Be deceiving your self, you have failed and casted yahoo boys, come to Oyo and osun, perhaps osun has more school than ogun
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Tobest94: 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
No wonder they are plusing-up with human skulls just to catch up with igbos in terms of wealth

But do you know what! .... Afonjas are still fuvking poor and frustrated!
like your dad
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by seanwilliam(m): 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
Oghene1st:

It is not by highest number of institutions. I can simply tell you that school dropouts or secondary school boys are very much into yahoo in Delta.
it’s simple mathematics. State with Highest number of schools has the highest numbers of students and drop outs.
Over 80% of fraudsters are either students or dropout.. now do the calculations . Simple maths , no argument..
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
Gbagura:
My brother, that boy needs to be taught the lessons of his life. He's been attacking Yoruba all day but will still claim to be a yoruba. I've not seen that boy appraise Yoruba for one single thing. He attacks us always as if his life depends on it.

One of the rules on Nairaland is never to be racist, I have always known you to be as racist as , and yet, i dont know what lalasticlala, mynd44 and co are doing about it, so i want to mention them here to see if they would still allow your racist comments to go free.

Now Let me bring something to your understanding here. The topic is speaking about your diabolic lots, I dont seem to understand why Ibo came in there, rather than deal with your inside problems , you speak ill of a tribe, and yet, a monkey like you will come out and say one Nigeria, In time to come, you will never speak ill of the ibo tribe, i thank God @princeoflagos is eye opened at some point.

Third point, i dont know how you run your family. Cos i see someone who has hate for other tribe other than the yoruba tribe. Its fine, when your yoruba anscestors were sold to slave trade, the Ibos were sold as well with them. It shows We and you yorubas have a history, but your Lots like you are something else and I pray you do not die, People like you are something else.

Dont bother responding, idiots like you, I would not bother talking to you. Just go. You are a complete waste of time.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by 9jaseefinish: 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
alomeda600:

Ose hacking to generate revenue... #chiefhacker

Who’s a hacker? What is hacking? Where is it done? Can software engineer protect your cyber security?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by alomeda600(m): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
9jaseefinish:

Who’s a hacker? What is hacking? Where is it done? Can software engineer protect your cyber security?

Enlighten us sir
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by DaRuud(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ebubu:
Tinubu na dia grandpatron

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by emmaodet: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Oghene1st:
Be like this one never hear of Delta. Ogun State wey be say na only Ijebu Ode, Ota and Abeokuta the yahoo boys dey with few in Sagamu, and Ilaro.

Delta wey be say Warri, Asaba, Ughelli, Abraka, Oghara and Sapele na yahoo den. Yahoo boys for Abraka self pass the ones for Abeokuta. Not to talk of Sapele, Warri and Asaba. Ogun State is okay Baba. Me wey be from Delta and resides in Abeokuta go boldly tell you say yahoo boys nor dey Ogun.

Just that na Ogun be headquarters of yahoo plus in Nigeria. This is so because they so much believe in attaching diabolical things to whatever they do.

I am in Abk too baba.
Where do you reside.
About the topic - I think the governor is right.
I work in Ph/Warri and I can tell you yahoo is just something of recent there. About 3-5 years ago.
Have known yahoo and mingled around them since year 2000 at sagamu. Right from the days of cyber cafe(night browsing). Guys n gberu (using oyibo people credit cards to buy laptops, projectors etc and shipping it back to lag to flush) though that format don cast,to bumping of Craigslist site in US etc
A lot of guys cashed out with those format including chatting/dating then.
Bro, yahoo is just common now over there. It has been year for years and for long right from the time of Samsung blue face and Nokia 3310 era bro

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Ashinze: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Na Ibadan ooo
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Vizbanlee(m): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
Very commendable,,, kudos to Mr. Governor. But in all these I just read I never came across the governor talking about creating job to fight this menace. When are we going to be sincere in this country and start attacking problems from its root
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Hassanmaye(m): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
No wonder they are plusing-up with human skulls just to catch up with igbos in terms of wealth

But do you know what! .... Afonjas are still fuvking poor and frustrated!
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Hassanmaye(m): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
foryourmindnow:
Ogun state, the epicenter and headquarters of yahoo, rituals and skull mining.

But people from that region will rather kill themselves on Nnamdi Kanu topic than address the problems (if they still see them as problem or even recognize them as crime any longer) facing them cheesy cheesy
I'm tired of you punishing Afonja grin grin that picture they hate seeing it online but you keep posting it, tanishing jagaban's name
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Lionnation: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The governor knw his people very well

So many of Ogun state Yahoo boys are In Lagos and on Nairaland claiming to be indigines of Lagos

They've got criminal mindset
don't mind them dimwits
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by countryman13: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
OmoOgunOriginal:

https://penpushing.com.ng/ogun-state-has-highest-number-of-yahoo-yahoo-boys-says-governor-abiodun/

Hmmmmm! Is it yahoo yahoo(internet fraudsters) or yahoo plus(rituals) dt d Governor is referring to? If it's d former, then uncle Dapo is just deceiving himself coz these guys re more into d later than d former.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Dayvidblue: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
Gbagura:
We are not like yeebos that celebrate criminals. You can see a governor publicly taking the blames and ready to crunch the menace. Your brother running drugs still dey collect chieftaincy titles for your villages while you're here fooling yourself.

The Yorubas have a saying that goes thus: ole ni everybody. This statement is no mere joke, it is a true picture of the inclination of a yoruba towards crime and theft in particular. Every yoruba man is a thief by nature, both old and young. It's no secret that yoruba parents encourage their wards to go into Internet fraud. I have seen a case where a father bought a brand new laptop for his son and gues what he said?
Go and do what your mates are doing.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Verysmart101: 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Gbagura:
Igbo, for every 1 criminal among us, there are 300 Igbo criminals. Y'all protect and cover your criminals. You don't see any wrong in someone smuggling drugs so far he can throw a big burial for his parents and build big house in the village, all is well and fine. You don't want anything or anyone to prosecute them as that's a big hate and marginalization on ibos. Someone have said that yeebos don't deserve civilization, that person was right.

Wats this nicompoot shit saying here pls? Getat
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Oghene1st: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
emmaodet:

I am in Abk too baba.
Where do you reside.
About the topic - I think the governor is right.
I work in Ph/Warri and I can tell you yahoo is just something of recent there. About 3-5 years ago.
Have known yahoo and mingled around them since year 2000 at sagamu. Right from the days of cyber cafe(night browsing). Guys n gberu (using oyibo people credit cards to buy laptops, projectors etc and shipping it back to lag to flush) though that format don cast,to bumping of Craigslist site in US etc
A lot of guys cashed out with those format including chatting/dating then.
Bro, yahoo is just common now over there. It has been year for years and for long right from the time of Samsung blue face and Nokia 3310 era bro

Hit me up 08039852297. Let us meet.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Aidejay(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
No wonder they are plusing-up with human skulls just to catch up with igbos in terms of wealth But do you know what! .... Afonjas are still fuvking poor and frustrated!
Yorubas are still wealthier than what ever chronic poverty ridden slum people like you emerged from. Hate from now till your death, even a dead pig is worth more than your phantom wealth.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by ResidentSnitch(f): 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Glink2018:

...and cannibalism, baby factory and international prostitute abi i wrong
You're wrong.
Stop tribalism.

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Bimpe29: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
I can't agree less.

Ogun State is arguably host to the majority of ritualist, Church and Baba Alawo.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by olatuns2017: 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
OmoOgunOriginal:

You have support

If anyone here disagree with the governor

By the name of God thurder....

yahoo yahoo 419 will dupe your families this January!!!
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by olatuns2017: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=DaRuud post=109598847][/quote]

Tinubu will continue to be your lineage headache

Bola2023

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Ghozky(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
I think Delta has more Yahoo boys than Ogun State.

I'm a Delsu student.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by iyke2frankeze: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
That is their next occupation after skull mining.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by bolrew: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
OmoOgunOriginal:

Help me ask him...... How many vibrant youths has he employ since he became the Governor of Ogun State Am not in support of Yahoo Boy but our leaders too are faulty

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Decryptor:

And blame 99% of their problems on Igbos

Lolz...cus Igbos are their worst night mare

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Tobest94:
like your dad

Naaah!!!! My Pops is fvcking Wealthy to the extent that he rescued so many Afonjas from the grips of poverty when he was serving in ibadan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida / President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina / Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.