Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys (27650 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Roads Can’t Be Fixed In 20 Years / Arewa Group Asks Abiodun, Ogun Governor To Resign, Calls Igboho Fake Activist / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Bashir75: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
onelovenigeria:

CAN YOU PLS SHUT UP WITH ALL THIS YOUR NOT SENSEIBLE TALK ALL THE TIME....ARE YOU FOOL EVEN FROM LAGOS,OR YOUR FATHER FROM LAGOS....STOP BIKO IT CRAZY HOW YOU FOOL THINK AND CLAIM WHAT IS DIRCTED OR INDIRECTLY NOT YOURS. SICK PEOPLE CLAIMING LAGOS ALL THE TIME

YOUR PARENT MUST BE ASHAMED OF YOU AND ABSOLUTELY REGRET BRINGING YOUT TO LIFE. GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND CORRECT YOUR GRAMMAR, OLODO. INTERNET HAS LIBERATED YOUR TYPE FROM PRISON AND EVERYONE JUMPING ON SOCIAL MEDIA TRENDING TOPICS. THROW YOUR PHONE IN LAGOS LAGOON BEFORE THUNDER FIRE YOU INTO THE LAGOON. OMO ALE DEDE
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by christistruth01: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The governor knw his people very well

So many of Ogun state Yahoo boys are In Lagos and on Nairaland claiming to be indigines of Lagos

They've got criminal mindset

Your SE Region also has its own share of the menace

A Yoruba is at home anywhere in Yorubaland

They don't do bad belle OSU Politics
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Bambam321(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
for where Edo and Delta Det this man must be joking
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by dododawa1: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
OGUN State dey LEARN from OSUN state and DELTA State.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by onelovenigeria(m): 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bashir75:

YOUR PARENT MUST BE ASHAMED OF YOU AND ABSOLUTELY REGRET BRINGING YOUT TO LIFE. GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND CORRECT YOUR GRAMMAR, OLODO. INTERNET HAS LIBERATED YOUR TYPE FROM PRISON AND EVERYONE JUMPING ON SOCIAL MEDIA TRENDING TOPICS. THROW YOUR PHONE IN LAGOS LAGOON BEFORE THUNDER FIRE YOU INTO THE LAGOON. OMO ALE DEDE
KID GO GET SOMETHING MEANINGFUL DOING ....FOOL
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Dapson73(m): 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
juman:
Ogun repeatedly having incompetent governors.
The state resources is badly managed.

Their present governor is also not good.

Can I know your state of origin ?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by neyobills: 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
I do not support internet fraud in any guise whatsoever but I used to respect the Ogun state governor as a younger enlightened man more than this yarns,In economics there is something called comparative advantage,so they even organized an award night for best hacker,shouldn’t this be some good news to his ears,why not use the comparative advantage of this menace to turn around the fortunes of the state,this same yahoo guys can be turned into white hat hackers working for the government,hope he heard the news of what Russian hackers did to Ukraine’s foreign ministry website,In Physics there is scaler and vector quantities,yahoo guys are the scaler quantities,they have magnitude with no direction,the government should turn them to vector quantities by giving them direction,turn ogun state to the Silicon Valley of Africa,place them on a salary and teach them coding or programming,they will still be bad eggs tho but I believe many could be more useful this way,empower this guys in a positive direction,I hope these leaders know the Third World War would most likely be fought online,how is Nigeria preparing for this,hacking a country central bank database would be cheaper and more effective than buying submarines.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by paskalz(m): 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Provide jobs for the youth and you will see all this things reduced.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Bigpapi: 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mr Governor abeg come Delta State first
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by alfredfrddy(m): 12:10am On Jan 23, 2022
The useless government are the real yahoo boys cos they steal and lavish our commonwealth. I don't like what I hate and this nonsense he is saying will not help anybody if they will not tackle the real cause of crime. However, I am in no way supporting this Good for nothing urchins but the shameless government should take a larger part of the blame. If only by God's grace that we are not yahoo yahoo or yahoo plus gees. Can you imagine the number of graduates that leave school every year with no hope of getting jobs, no environment for business to thrive. The people in government only look to our side during election campaigns and offering a bowl of rice, slippers, umbrella, and #1000. And now they are condemning us for striving to survive by hook or by crook. They build prisons to jail "criminals" instead to solving the root cause of why people commit crime. We are frustrated, hungry, and endangered by the same government that should cater for and secure us. You can jail a supposed "criminal" for a while but God will jail you for a lifetime. The number is not high yet, you people should keep playing godforsaken politics until they take over the whole of Nigeria. Awon oniranu.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by alfredfrddy(m): 12:13am On Jan 23, 2022
neyobills:
I do not support internet fraud in any guise whatsoever but I used to respect the Ogun state governor as a younger enlightened man more than this yarns,In economics there is something called comparative advantage,so they even organized an award night for best hacker,shouldn’t this be some good news to his ears,why not use the comparative advantage of this menace to turn around the fortunes of the state,this same yahoo guys can be turned into white hat hackers working for the government,hope he heard the news of what Russian hackers did to Ukraine’s foreign ministry website,In Physics there is scaler and vector quantities,yahoo guys are the scaler quantities,they have magnitude with no direction,the government should turn them to vector quantities by giving them direction,turn ogun state to the Silicon Valley of Africa,place them on a salary and teach them coding or programming,they will still be bad eggs tho but I believe many could be more useful this way,empower this guys in a positive direction,I hope these leaders know the Third World War would most likely be fought online,how is Nigeria preparing for this,hacking a country central bank database would be cheaper and more effective than buying submarines.
the idiots will never think of what will benefit the masses. You know why? They are controlling us with poverty and religion. They encourage us to pray so that God will turn the devil into a good man.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by juman(m): 12:17am On Jan 23, 2022
Dapson73:

Can I know your state of origin ?

North.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Panda7(m): 1:21am On Jan 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by SWATMan: 2:28am On Jan 23, 2022
Hisbah21:
so now Yorubas pass Igbos yahoo yahoo boys

Why bring Igbos into this?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by lebete3000: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by kenx1(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2022
Another misplace priority.....it is not all about creating security outfits but all about creating jobs and enabling environment for business to thrive
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Evidenx(m): 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ogun state is the headquater of the university of Skull mining and beheading technology.

grin. grin. grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Sammerboi: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
In the entire SW every youth wanna be yahoo boy. Most start from school and after graduation they move to Lagos because of fame. The big boys in fraud either establish a record label, open a night club or start selling cars to cover for their I’ll gotten wealth.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by alfredfrddy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Sammerboi:
In the entire SW every youth wanna be yahoo boy. Most start from school and after graduation they move to Lagos because of fame. The big boys in fraud either establish a record label, open a night club or start selling cars to cover for their I’ll gotten wealth.
it is called self employment since the government has decided to be useless.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by Thazard(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Oghene1st:
Be like this one never hear of Delta. Ogun State wey be say na only Ijebu Ode, Ota and Abeokuta the yahoo boys dey with few in Sagamu, and Ilaro.

Delta wey be say Warri, Asaba, Ughelli, Abraka, Oghara and Sapele na yahoo den. Yahoo boys for Abraka self pass the ones for Abeokuta. Not to talk of Sapele, Warri and Asaba. Ogun State is okay Baba. Me wey be from Delta and resides in Abeokuta go boldly tell you say yahoo boys nor dey Ogun.

Just that na Ogun be headquarters of yahoo plus in Nigeria. This is so because they so much believe in attaching diabolical things to whatever they do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu / Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso / Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.