Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? (61299 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by ken6488(m): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2022
It is usually advisable to avoid your relationship ex
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by ello29(m): 8:56am On Jan 22, 2022
Just don't accept it. If you are a Christian you should understand better about what the Bible says about marriage and divorce.
Don't allow the devil to reign your peace. Dont look at your age. Pray and Look out for a God fearing man instead.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by OwenJesse27(m): 8:56am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If I humiliate your head now you will start crying on the mods..did you not read where she said matured minds..?

Looks like you ain't ok huh? respect yourself and stop concluding in a brainless manner..

Lemme hear word don't justify stupidity
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by izubext007: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2022
He did it because, him done see ur family finish.

If at all u get sense , y would ur living sister husband proposed to you.

Soft Brain ........

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by zedegit: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
Please I need only matured minds on this.
It's a serious matter.

My elder sister and her husband were married for 5 years and separated November last year but not divorced yet, though the families have been trying to reconcile them to come back together but my sister's husband has been adamant about it.

I noticed that ever since his separation from my sister he started visiting my place and now it has become frequent. I allowed it because I see him as a brother but now I am starting to really enjoy his company. He has been helping me out with stuffs and still maintains his kindness towards my parents.

He proposed marriage to me yesterday and I have been confused. I will be 30 by February 2nd.
Should I accept his proposal?

That is abomination. Next to show interest in your mother.

He has no moral values.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by mayo47(m): 8:56am On Jan 22, 2022
Lol.....Sorry OP Friend. I think sometimes "matured advice" might come with statements the individual would want to hear for example the thought of considering such in this scenario is just funny. She should better go and make money and not continue to let the "stuffs" the man buys win her heart.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep the story to yourself..next time learn to address an issue maturely not spewing nonsense..or did you not read what you said..

Why say she's responsible for her sister's marriage failure?you spoke in a very immature way and you are here talking about me being immature.. undecided
Pls she needs mature advice not your kind who are too quick to conclude negatively.. undecided
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2022
Op, you don't have sense
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by dfrost: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2022
emmeyen:
and by then mr "brother" has already gotten to your pants. How do you then face your family and your sister? You will now become sworn enemies right? Sister, men never finish for market. Send the buffalo home abeg.

With the way she's sounding, this may have happened already. @the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Ara21(f): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2022
From what you said it's obvious the man has fallen out of love with your sister. But I hope you were not dating him while he was still married to her, please find out from her if it's okay for you to marry her ex husband so you people don't become enemies after now.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by LaJoe2: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2022
That you even thought of such a thing baffles me. Smh angry
Its even out of place to be entertaining him in your house, as what? and you should have notified your sister after rejecting and warning him from coming.

Do what is right. If you're lonely, look for whats yours, men haven't finished on the Earth.

This is logically, morally and scripturally wrong.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2022
OwenJesse27:

Lemme hear word don't justify stupidity
I am not..
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by church123: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2022
You're 30 without sense,it's obvious that you reasons through that dirty hole in between your legs.PRAY TO GOD TO GIVE YOU SENSE IN THIS 2022!
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2022
mayo47:
Lol.....Sorry OP Friend. I think sometimes "matured advice" might come with statements the individual would want to hear for example the thought of considering such in this scenario is just funny. She should better go and make money and not continue to let the "stuffs" the man buys win her heart.

Not insults..haba
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by erinatso: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2022
U ar the cause of their saparation. do wat u want others to do to u.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by tollyboy5(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Do what's great for you..if you are comfortable and know him and the reason for the separation good for you..

Follow your instincts.. wink
Lol see pesin wey dey form mature!

You must an underage teenager.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by emmykk(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

My elder sister and her husband were married for 5 years and separated November last year but not divorced yet, though the families have been trying to reconcile them to come back together but my sister's husband has been adamant about it.

I noticed that ever since his separation from my sister he started visiting my place and now it has become frequent. I allowed it because I see him as a brother but now I am starting to really enjoy his company. He has been helping me out with stuffs and still maintains his kindness towards my parents.

He proposed marriage to me yesterday and I have been confused. I will be 30 by February 2nd.

Please permit me to call you an idiot for asking the kind of question in the first place.
For ever creating a thread seeking approval marry your sister husband.
After sleeping with you and didn't marry you please don't come here and post that.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by LofP(m): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2022
NO.

NovesaTillie, NO.

Don't fall for this.

First, they are not yet divorced. Second, you don't want your sister to become your lifelong enemy.

There is a reason this dude left your sister, LUST. Now he is spreading the same intentions to you, LUST AND ABOMINATION.

He is NOT an ANCESTOR. You and your sister are not meant to be nourished by the same man. This man is divisive and he will break the relationship between you and your sis.

DO NOT FALL for his tricks.

He is a HE-GOAT.

Yoruba people say "the cane used to flog the first wife is often kept for the second wife."

Don't allow him block better men from reaching you.

Stop entertaining him or his gifts.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by bluefilm: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

I pity you.

Dasal
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Nne no try am o. Which kain thing be this one you wan do now.
E be like you wan plant seed of discord way , until eternity you no fit resolve am.

Let him go and look for his wife and amend , if its beyond resolve, let him marry someone else. Do not be a reason for family hate.
Man don sample your sister finish, wan come sample you join. Umu nwoke.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by WHITELIGHTER: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If I humiliate your head now you will start crying on the mods..did you not read where she said matured minds..?

Looks like you ain't ok huh? respect yourself and stop concluding in a brainless manner..

It's clear you are the one who lacks maturity and as such unable to see pass your nose....
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2022
tollyboy5:

Lol see pesin wey dey form mature!

You must an underage teenager.
Pls get out of my mention before you display your lack of intelligence.. cheesy
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by nick50(m): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Truelly the devil lives in you.. what on earth will bring u so close to ur sister's husband to d extent of catching feelings and thinking of marrying him...pray make dem no pour u acid..I fear who no fear women

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by benson81(m): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2022
I know for sure the man in question is not a broke man.if not madam for no even hesitate to consider sister about to be ex husband.if u don Gerrit den forget about it grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by mukthar2000(m): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2022

Accept now, but u should be expecting what the did to ur sister, and once the is done with ur families, the quite finanally that u are very chip in that family and have it in ur mind that u betrayed ur sister
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

It's clear you are the one who lacks maturity and as such unable to see pass your nose....
I am against the insult simple..
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by bobluck: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2022
What a shameless post this early morning. I can see some people are trying to justify it, among the men in the world you choose your sister's separated husband. Really the world is without shame anymore. To you all trying to make mature comments from this you too are product of shame. This gender will always shame you.

Young lady have peace of mind.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Tpharell: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why say she's responsible for her sister's marriage failure?you spoke in a very immature way and you are here talking about me being immature.. undecided
Pls she needs mature advice not your kind who are too quick to conclude negatively.. undecided
Incase you missed it he actually said "likely cause".
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Rubbiish(m): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2022
I can't believe this!
@ NovesaTillie Tell me this is a joke!
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by iezeiyida(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2022
Don't accept, even if they separate finally and your sister is the one at fault.. If you marry him, he would never really value you, he would believe your family is cheap and your sister will hate you internally.

Moreover, you should be ashamed to entangled yourself in such union.. Your sister is involved here. Are you that desperate to marry, go find your own husband and leave your sister or friend's husband alone. Where is your conscience and common sense

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Lexusgs430: 9:00am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

Hin don climb your sister, you want him to climb you too ..........

You should not be asking such a question, loyalty should be your watchword.........

Even if they are divorced, you have no place in his love life ..... . The heart is indeed a very foolish place. .........
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:00am On Jan 22, 2022
Tpharell:

Incase you missed it he actually said "likely cause".
Obviously was what he said..that's a very wrong word to say in this kind of situation..
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by tollyboy5(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls get out of my mention before you display your lack of intelligence.. cheesy
Your ignorance is everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her / Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.