Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? (61269 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by oyekanwahab(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
Please I need only matured minds on this.
It's a serious matter.

My elder sister and her husband were married for 5 years and separated November last year but not divorced yet, though the families have been trying to reconcile them to come back together but my sister's husband has been adamant about it.

I noticed that ever since his separation from my sister he started visiting my place and now it has become frequent. I allowed it because I see him as a brother but now I am starting to really enjoy his company. He has been helping me out with stuffs and still maintains his kindness towards my parents.

He proposed marriage to me yesterday and I have been confused. I will be 30 by February 2nd.
Should I accept his proposal?

Please don't, it going to be something of sadness for her

Because when there is family outing and she see u together

Please don't

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by rolams(m): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2022
And you expect a reasonable mannered human branded with genuine culture to tell you YES right? You are wrong.

Real husband material are scarce but you will surely find yours.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Shokoloko(f): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
Are you a christian? Then No!

John the Baptist was killed because he kept telling Herod that it is not lawful for you to have your brother's wife even though Herod had divorced his wife and Herodias had divorced her husband, they were off bounds to each other.

If your sister still lives divorced or not it is not lawful for you to have your sister's husband.

God is not an author of confusión.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by mexbee1(m): 9:02am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

My elder sister and her husband were married for 5 years and separated November last year but not divorced yet, though the families have been trying to reconcile them to come back together but my sister's husband has been adamant about it.

I noticed that ever since his separation from my sister he started visiting my place and now it has become frequent. I allowed it because I see him as a brother but now I am starting to really enjoy his company. He has been helping me out with stuffs and still maintains his kindness towards my parents.

He proposed marriage to me yesterday and I have been confused. I will be 30 by February 2nd.

Do not accept u will befall the Same predicament as your sister

Let us take care of your power needs with our Bespoke solutions tailored to suit your unique energy needs. Learn more @ www.dexterengserv.com
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2022
tollyboy5:

Your ignorance is everywhere
Thank you kindly slide off...
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by chloride6: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2022
Fake story
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by OneTwoOne(m): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2022
I know this is a make up post.

How could one even have such thought
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by eldoradoxx: 9:03am On Jan 22, 2022
Its even illegal and prohibited for you to marry your sister's husband. He cannot validly wed you, consult your lawyers first before thinking of doing any rubbish.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Bola146(f): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2022
May Almighty God forgive you madam sad; who knows maybe you are the source of their separation embarassed you need to curse that man and stay far from him. He wants to ruin your family bitterly. An also ask God for forgiveness of your sins

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by rolams(m): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

And you expect a reasonable mannered human branded with genuine culture to tell you YES right? You are wrong.

Real husband material are scarce but you will surely find yours.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by kokomilala(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2022
I'll give it to u straight from my heart and head. You shouldn't eat this 'forbidden' food. See,your sister and your other relatives will feel you engineered their break up. Come on,don't do it. In short,considering alone is ,to me ,criminal. Why don't you reconcile your wild fantasies to reality and common sense?
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Govocrete: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2022
You are the only that should know what is good fir you, we can only advise.

You can choose to marry him and lose your relationship with your sister, friends and family.

If you choose him, what makes you believe he will not abandon you after a few months?

What makes you think, he is not trying to use you to get even with your sister?
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by AOresources: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2022
I swear this story is fake!!

If not op borrow sense from paynaira

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by fotadmowmend(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

No you can't. You've cheated on your sister already by dating her husband behind her...... You are probably the reason for their separation. You are probably fuxking the man even in your sister's home during visits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Rhema04(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep the story to yourself..next time learn to address an issue maturely not spewing nonsense..or did you not read what you said..

Why say she's responsible for her sister's marriage failure?you spoke in a very immature way and you are here talking about me being immature.. undecided
Pls she needs mature advice not your kind who are too quick to conclude negatively.. undecided

Oga leave English and be realistic.. The poster doesn't even need to come to nairaland to be asking such childish question. It was even wrong for her to be associating with her sister's ex- husband in the first place... Not to even talk of thinking of accepting his marriage proposal...

Nonsense
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Profcso(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2022
No way ooooooo, you will be tag negativity, why accept him when the family are still trying to reconcile them? Moreover how did that sound engaging your sister husband, abeg reset your IQ and run away from such lust, look for your husband to be elsewhere
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Innobee99(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If I humiliate your head now you will start crying on the mods..did you not read where she said matured minds..?

Looks like you ain't ok huh? respect yourself and stop concluding in a brainless manner..
U are more brainléss

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by ruggedboych: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If I humiliate your head now you will start crying on the mods..did you not read where she said matured minds..?

Looks like you ain't ok huh? respect yourself and stop concluding in a brainless manner..
Ngweke and you're one of the matured mind Kai NL are bunch of commendians grin cheesy

Thunder where are you?
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2022
Rhema04:

Oga leave English and be realistic.. The poster doesn't even need to come to nairaland to be asking such childish question. It was even wrong for her to be associating with her sister's ex- husband in the first place... Not to even talk of thinking of accepting his marriage proposal...

Nonsense
I understand your point..all I was against was the insult that's all..
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Enifolabi(m): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

So you want us to give you suggestions abi....... You didn't tell us the part that you have been fucking him
Mthewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by conscienceman4(m): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2022
Are you from a useless family? Because that is the only reason that will make you accept that unthinkable proposal.
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by puplin(f): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2022
The kind of questions some people ask makes me wonder if some of us are meant to be classified as humans. How can you even be considering getting married to your living sister's husband. Some replies on this thread too urging her on?
What is this world turning into!!! May God help us all
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2022
ruggedboych:

Ngweke and you're one of the matured mind Kai NL are bunch of commendians grin cheesy

Thunder where are you?
Na wa oo.. cheesy
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by olabrad: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

He is helping you out and kind to your parents by giving money, right?

Is that why you enjoy his company because of the money?

Many of you Nigerian girls are cursed. You will date Satan if he can give you money
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by PROPEACE: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thunder will fire you mouth for calling the reply of indigenous immature! We are humans not dogs!
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Starz825(m): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2022
He be like Op is from the abroad..

It's common there..
No offense...

Most of our ladies will never think of such...we don't do such...we don't..
When no be say the sister don die..
Ahah ...no ..no ...hell...no!!
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by MrJames007: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

You dey craze o.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2022
Innobee99:
U are more brainléss
You need it more.. cheesy
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Juoflife1(f): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2022
OP men no dey again? What kind of fuckery is this? Are you mad ni to even consider this?
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by sleekflow(m): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Seems like the problem of life is weighing down hard on your soul... You just dey talku talku anyhow... I am so certain you are one opo with a wide and rotten toto... Shiloh awaits you. Pele
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by topiiiiiiii(f): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

you want to forever traumatize your sister, I see you dont love her at all, is it the same family that are trying to bring them together you will go and tell you want to marry him haha it does not sound appropriate, people will tag this as conspiracy and believe me you will spend your days fighting nonsence battle you can avoid. May God guide you.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

By asking this question, it implies you are not concerned about the reconciliation. And obviously you hate your sister that much and this is a height of wickedness and betrayal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her / Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.