Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? (61302 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:18am On Jan 22, 2022
ruggedboych:

You and who de follow shine teeth, if I give you nodding this morning eh, you will go back to bed immediately sad
Really?tell me more.. grin
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by LordReed(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
Please I need only matured minds on this.
It's a serious matter.

My elder sister and her husband were married for 5 years and separated November last year but not divorced yet, though the families have been trying to reconcile them to come back together but my sister's husband has been adamant about it.

I noticed that ever since his separation from my sister he started visiting my place and now it has become frequent. I allowed it because I see him as a brother but now I am starting to really enjoy his company. He has been helping me out with stuffs and still maintains his kindness towards my parents.

He proposed marriage to me yesterday and I have been confused. I will be 30 by February 2nd.
Should I accept his proposal?

You are the rebound chick. Such relationships don't last because the person is using you to try to console himself, when he has more clarity he will dump you because he realises what he was really doing. Don't fall for it tell him to take a 1 year chill pill if he still feels that way you can talk. Also take PoliteActivist's advice and find out from your sister why the marriage is ending, you will be better informed on what kind of person he is.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by psalmistkakah(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2022
irresponsible man, ur parent will never ever accept this shit.. Haba ur sister husband 4 dat matter... Life enmity loading.. Marriage no be friendship until u enter am...U go know.. especially if u guys are not compatible...Feeling reduces as time goes in marriage but compatibility keeps the marriage alive...
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by pafo(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2022
Im guessing you guys have had sex right??

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

My elder sister and her husband were married for 5 years and separated November last year but not divorced yet, though the families have been trying to reconcile them to come back together but my sister's husband has been adamant about it.

I noticed that ever since his separation from my sister he started visiting my place and now it has become frequent. I allowed it because I see him as a brother but now I am starting to really enjoy his company. He has been helping me out with stuffs and still maintains his kindness towards my parents.

He proposed marriage to me yesterday and I have been confused. I will be 30 by February 2nd.

If you are the one in your profile picture, then i know why your brother in-law wants to be your husband. Sampling 2 sisters… wicked nigar…. He just wants to chop the 2 of u… im surprised u are even thinking of marriage as an option. Just sample d guy and free him if u are interested in him. Marriage?? Its a no no
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Bullhari: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If I humiliate your head now you will start crying on the mods..did you not read where she said matured minds..?

Looks like you ain't ok huh? respect yourself and stop concluding in a brainless manner..

You cannot have sense in this life. N
How can you? When you are going to hell.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by lessonotes(f): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

I even think that your sister is dead. Which kind of advice do you need now? That we should tell you to go ahead? haba, woman think straight na; that man is evil, forcefully send him back to your Sister.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by weslineo: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2022
Woman, this is beyond comprehension.
You want to marry your sister's husband.

The man is a child and he will destroy you entire.

What has made him not to have reconcile with your sister and considering you as the solution will also destroy you in the near future.

That man is shameless and wicked.Run!
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Tompee2: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2022
Hello
Please do not accept it. You might be seen as the person fuel the discord between your sister and the Husband. No matter , how bad the husband was/is to your sister, She will still be pained. Your family will be devasted...Silent Hatred will be brewing too.

Find out deeply why he wants to divorce, and resist reconciliation...

I noticed too from your Story, you already fallen for him... Please do not tell me you have kiss or made love.

Better Men are still out there.
Where is your Boyfriend and what is he saying about this too?
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by foreshore(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

You'll obviously experience same thing your sister experienced. Is it that there are no other men aside your sister's husband. If shame no catch you, me I dey ashamed for you.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Devil1Messenger: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

Nawa ooo. Put urself in ur sister's shoe na.
If because of age u feel u can accept just anyhow person my sister think o. The man self too foolish. Probably him and the wife do bet on u. Just 2months and u done fall for him. Either u are foolish or evil. The man done first dey ur eye b4.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2022
Bullhari:

You cannot have sense in this life. N
How can you? When you are going to hell.
cheesy
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Glare247(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

Are u madt?
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2022
bunnae:
Please I'm interested in learning data science. I have started learning on codecademy.com though but I kind of need pointers, sometimes I feel like I'm everywhere.

Please is there any data scientist to help me find my way on the basics? And also suggest useful materials that can be of help to me. I want to build a career in this area. So please share your experiences with me on your own journey and the resources you used. Thank you
hi bunnae. Read this your thread on data science and would love to make some enquiries from you.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Pappyjulie196(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2022
I'm pretty sure this man only what to have a taste of you and your sister. A cane that was used on senior wife is still somewhere kept for junior wife. Look for own husband somewhere else because this would end in premium tears.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by sartaj: 9:23am On Jan 22, 2022
Listen to ur heart! smiley
http://northeastyouthcafe.com
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:23am On Jan 22, 2022
Seunosewaismad:
you are a silly SIMP.
grin
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by saintobing: 9:23am On Jan 22, 2022
nothing like matured mind here..my dear u want ur sister to hate till u die right? you better run for ur life
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by iyofason: 9:23am On Jan 22, 2022
infogenius:

The little boy made a relationship work and making his marriage better.
Which one big girl u don make work?

Iknow very well that all the trash u spill here has not helped u to get a steady relationship.

Work on a relationship, get married then possibly ur sense will make sense but until then keep gallivanting here and talking like a kid that can't reason.
Ten chilled bottles of something nourishing and refreshing for you, at op. You made my day !
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by creepsyme(f): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

Being 30 doesn't mean you should lose your sense of reasoning.
Don't plant a seed of discord in your family by a mare amorous and infatuated feelings.
By the way, have you told your parents and your sister about the proposal?
For me, it's a thing you shouldn't even meddle with.
Good luck and be careful!

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Ayodekfarms(m): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep the story to yourself..next time learn to address an issue maturely not spewing nonsense..or did you not read what you said..

Why say she's responsible for her sister's marriage failure?you spoke in a very immature way and you are here talking about me being immature.. undecided
Pls she needs mature advice not your kind who are too quick to conclude negatively.. undecided

It seems you're the sister's husband grin grin cheesy
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:24am On Jan 22, 2022
Ayodekfarms:

It seems you're the sister's husband grin grin cheesy
Yeah I am.. cheesy
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by bomasek(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2022
Obvious she n the man don fvck

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Bigugbe: 9:24am On Jan 22, 2022
Okay my dear sister, I understand the fact that marital age isn't on your side, yet, I believe you still have the whole time to marry Peacefully and honourably. Marriage is meant to be forever things, means many things are meant to be considered. Men can do and say many sweet things to get what they want..
Pls be careful of your brother in-law..
You are love and you're valuable.. Don't let any man to take advantage over you..
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by West2019(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2022
you are a big fool ,you call her your sister or friend
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Goldentulip2: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2022
Smh this is not something to think about. It’s a capital NO. Rule him out
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Realestbae(f): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then that shows you ain't sensible tho..
Grow up married man and stop coming here to show the world how half witted you are..
madam plz stop all these your foolish talk, coz is obvious that U r nt only immatured but as stupid as the op. Fish brain!
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by flexyrule(m): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep the story to yourself..next time learn to address an issue maturely not spewing nonsense..or did you not read what you said..

Why say she's responsible for her sister's marriage failure?you spoke in a very immature way and you are here talking about me being immature.. undecided
Pls she needs mature advice not your kind who are too quick to conclude negatively.. undecided
Oga get out of here and go and focus on how to pass JAMB.

You're arguing with someone that is older and wiser than you.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by siant: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2022
bmdmix11:
so u no get another man for ur life nah ur sister own.
because he dey spend on u ur sense don block.

he fuk ur sister, maybe e don dey fuk u too.
rubbish
Gbagbe, he don Bleep am too.
You think that man go fit hold body since all those days wey him don separate with him wife.

Some people mad walahi. Your elder sister' husband.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Slynation(m): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2022
infogenius:

Let me give u little girl an insight.
The elder sister is separated from a 5yr marriage for two months. The families are trying to reconcile and a 30 old younger sister of is confused about accepting the proposal of her elder sister's husband who has been visiting her.

The proposal came because she led him on . I believe if she was sensible she should have been able to use the elder sister's husband visits to reunite them but reverse is the case as she is confused about accepting his proposal.

Anyway, u are and the op are just girls age is just a number.

Nice meeting you though
Bro...how I wished you knew you wasted so much effort on a dunce and ignorant fellow, perhaps you would have ignored that Olodo...!! Well...!! Social media has given people the privilege to stand tall and talk to people anyhow, I can stake my scrotum that guy/girl ain't even upto to 20years

Back to the matter : OP doesn't have sense, it's only a shameless family that will go ahead and take path in the marriage right because from the looks of things, no matter the advice OP gets, she will still do her mind because age is already telling on her and this her sisters husband seems to be her last busstop...
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Chikankem331: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2022
No man in his right senses and good intentions will ever think of going after his wife sister, and no lady with pure and sound mind will go close to her sister's husband.
Stop the stupid and senseless affair with your sisters husband, it's very evil of you and your so called lover. It will not end well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.