Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast (9200 Views)

How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] / Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? / 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Gold179: 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
when you are so good in over sucking them, how do you want them to stand?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Saintmary:
If your sack is not wrinkly or saggy please raise your hand.

Anyone?
madt grin
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Tiney: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
Saintmary:

Anyone?
it is regulated by temperature. It sags whem the weather is hot and shrinks when its cold. We have not cotrol over the firmness, its self regulated

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Pumpumking: 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Mathscum:
Is like standing breast done become scarce commodity.
When 19 or 20 years old girl breast done flat.
For me he done day go six months, and a Bleep at least once every week
When last you Bleep a girl with standing breast?

2 days ago....she was from the village sir!! smiley
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Tiney: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
The main cause of saggy breasts is when the ligaments holding them gets over streched due to the weight of the boobs, aging, smoking, lack of excercising. For some people its just genetics and it can happem at any age. ITS NOT BY SUCKING AND handling AS MOST PEOPLE BELIEVE

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Jamest162: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
AyoDSpyGod:
You can spy on WhatsApp without target device. Gone are the days when you have to hold the target phone all the time and quickly browse the content without being caught. There's an advance spy app that's developed to track every detail on target phone remotely in a discreet mode.

WhatsApp spy apps used to spy on mobile phones. It can track call logs, chats, conversations, photos, videos, stickers, emojis, and all activities of social media apps, including WhatsApp.

It can even keep a record of all the deleted chat history, as well. Best of all, it is super easy to use and very affordable.

Contact me via Whatapp number on my signature
wat if d person is using java phone can u track d call logs.
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Saintmary(f): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Tiney:
it is regulated by temperature. It sags whem the weather is hot and shrinks when its cold. We have not cotrol over the firmness, its self regulated

You see, now you have been made to have to defend your body and how it works.

That's what women have been forced to do for centuries.

The breast is made up of tissues and fat, so it's size fluctuates based on ovulation, pregnancy and general body weight, the fluctuations causes the skin to lose elasticity over time causing it to droop.

But ignorant kids will make that a big deal without looking down at their own genitals and the imperfections presented.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Saintmary:

The breast is made up of tissues and fat, so it's size fluctuates based on ovulation, pregnancy and general body weight, the fluctuations causes the skin to lose elasticity over time causing it to droop.

But ignorant kids will make that a big deal without looking down at their own genitals and the imperfections presented.
This girl must have a sleepers breasts,
see the way she take am personal

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by recieve(m): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Saintmary:

we know about it but you are not still geting it, when your breast falls it can never rise again. accept it.... Men are unique, respect that.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Tiney: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Saintmary:

i wouldnt say i was defending my body, i was tyimg to make you understand how it works. Most guys dont really know the inner workings of a woman and believe what they hear which are mostly worng and the cycle keeps pasing on

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by wonseun(m): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Oga oh.
Am tired of being a virgin.. Am missing alot sad
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Totilopussylick(m): 2:19am On Jan 24, 2022
teddybarz:

maybe u re going for the cheap ones grin
Expensive babes boobs get flat from when 13yrs dew to the numbers of guys around her shocked shocked shocked
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 24, 2022
Every type of brees is fascinating. Firm, floppy, puffy, flacid, huge, tiny, flat, saggy, so far the skin is well moisturized and oiled regularly to be tight. Any how you see the brees, gather mind flex am like that jare
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 24, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Expensive babes boobs get flat from when 13yrs dew to the numbers of guys around her shocked shocked shocked

Some women after 4 kids, bwees still stand. While some even from growth stage they are facing down already. Better bwees most times na just luck and nature. Pressing and sucking fit no even dey among the top five reason why bwees dey quick sag. Except una dey use the bwees dey wave flag
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Saintmary(f): 5:54am On Jan 24, 2022
Tiney:
i wouldnt say i was defending my body, i was tyimg to make you understand how it works. Most guys dont really know the inner workings of a woman and believe what they hear which are mostly worng and the cycle keeps pasing on

I know perfectly well how both male and female bodies work.
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Saintmary(f): 5:59am On Jan 24, 2022
recieve:

we know about it but you are not still geting it, when your breast falls it can never rise again. accept it.... Men are unique, respect that.

Your wrinkles will never be smoothened out. The sagging sack will never be firm, rather it will keep drooping, and drooping until you will start wearing looser and looser boxer shorts.

Don't even let me start telling you what will happen to your body in old age, maybe you should ask your Dad.

You will suffer in silence though, because you have already made yourself look like a stone.

Don't worry, you will see it if you're lucky enough to reach old age.

There is nothing unique about the male body.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 24, 2022
Saintmary:

Anyone?
wow... is sperms sugary or salty?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Saintmary(f): 6:06am On Jan 24, 2022
Mathscum:

This girl must have a sleepers breasts,
see the way she take am personal

I am female, perfectly well in tune with my body, and empathetic of all women.

But you, are an igorant person unaware of what your body will face in old age. So, you run your mouth.

I had to tell you only one problem, but you, instead of asking me to tell you the rest, you are telling me what I am not afraid of.

Gosh. I just need one intelligent male to engage me in a discourse on this forum but I only come across infinitesimally few of them. Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Saintmary(f): 6:06am On Jan 24, 2022
BadRadio:
wow... is sperms sugary or salty?

Ahn ahn, go and taste it naw.

Is it not coming out of your body?

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Qatar2022: 6:15am On Jan 24, 2022
Saintmary:

You are looking for standing breast.

Please buy a sex doll and leave females alone.
This one pain you too much, calm downit will be fine
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by SarutobiEky(m): 6:15am On Jan 24, 2022
Guys here get time dey answer that Barney sha undecided
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by ukaface(f): 6:21am On Jan 24, 2022
Saintmary:

But you, are an igorant person unaware of what your body will face in old age. So, you run your mouth.

I had to tell you only one problem, but you, instead of asking me to tell you the rest, you are telling me what I am not afraid of.

Gosh. I just need one intelligent male to engage me in a discourse on this forum but I only come across infinitesimally few of them. Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
na guys wey be olodo full here.
Later a thread would be created ' why can't female Nigerians hold a conversation'
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by eyezik3(m): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2022
Saintmary:

Seriously you're wellemly aligned dear you defend the female species but let me tell you all of us are here to learn from each other.

The breast to me is a natural gift from God to girls, me I love sucking boobs either standing or falling na to suck am. Pesin pikin cannot come and kill himself... Lolz
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 24, 2022
Saintmary:

Ahn ahn, go and taste it naw.

Is it not coming out of your body?
I thought u had an ideagrin
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Hungerbadoo: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2022
Saintmary:

Anyone?
Bad girl grin
Saintmary:

Anyone?
Bad girl
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Saintmary(f): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2022
Qatar2022:

This one pain you too much, calm downit will be fine

You people are funny, you're pained about someone revealing your imperfections, then you're now projecting your feelings onto me.

Don't let me open your biological can of worms too much here because I'm trying to give some little amount of dignity.

Please hold on to that small amount.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Saintmary(f): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2022
BadRadio:
I thought u had an ideagrin

Just check it on Google. They will give you accurate description.
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Saintmary(f): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2022
ukaface:
na guys wey be olodo full here.
Later a thread would be created ' why can't female Nigerians hold a conversation'

Don't mind them
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Saintmary(f): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Guys here get time dey answer that Barney sha undecided

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by recieve(m): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2022
Saintmary:

Your wrinkles will never be smoothened out. The sagging sack will never be firm, rather it will keep drooping, and drooping until you will start wearing looser and looser boxer shorts.

Don't even let me start telling you what will happen to your body in old age, maybe you should ask your Dad.

You will suffer in silence though, because you have already made yourself look like a stone.

Don't worry, you will see it if you're lucky enough to reach old age.

There is nothing unique about the male body.
(hatred dicteted)
lol! Cry all day cause your breast will be saggy forever lol, what do you know about men body? Do you think all men are like the wankers you came acrose? Lol, just be crying........

well let me give you a little tip.....
the sack is always firm for the men that don't self-service like your brothers, while the ones that self-service everyday can still get their sack back to normal if they stay way from wanking for two months, sex consumes monthly energy and vitamin from men body but the female only lost some waters from the body......

monthly energy can be restore after somedays but for wankers it takes completely two months, so get the fact right to your brain.

i can only advice you to stay away from wankers and old men that make you obsses by draining your breast to slippers though
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Tiney: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2022
recieve:

(hatred dicteted)
lol! Cry all day cause your breast will be saggy forever lol, what do you know about men body? Do you think all men are like the wankers you came acrose? Lol, just be crying........

well let me give you a little tip.....
the sack is always firm for the men that don't self-service like your brothers, while the ones that self-service everyday can still get their sack back to normal if they stay way from wanking for two months, sex consumes monthly energy and vitamin from men body but the female only lost some waters from the body......

monthly energy can be restore after somedays but for wankers it takes completely two months, so get the fact right to your brain.

i can only advice you to stay away from wankers and old men that make you obsses by draining your breast to slippers though
bro youre very wrong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex / Nigerian Big Girl Displays Nipples In A See Through Top (photos , Video) / How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.