Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,014 members, 7,859,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. (45305 Views)

He Asked Me To Suck His D!ck,now Am So Addicted To Suckin It.19yrs Old Girl Says / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Socratiz: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Your problem is sex addiction. You need to see a professional counsellor in addiction recovery.
You can call 09013781900
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by RPG2020(m): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
heniford2:
what benefit will it be to me if i do so undecided i don't even know you to start with here, i don't reply mails for security reasons

You benefit from helping others when God put you there Reach out to those who need your help each one teach one

That's how i live my life

Abeg reply my mail let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Ochelyko1: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:
I'm a scientist, so I know I'm clearly addicted. I just had to create this account to stay anonymous because what I'm about to spill is so shameful to me. Even worse, is that I don't know what the end will be because I lack total control of my third leg.

Alright guys, my dick is my only problem right now. In fact I feel so depressed and traumatised.

I have everything going well for me, I make enough money to buy just anything moderate. I have not been to the hospital for over a decade because the need never arised.

So what's my problem? I can't answer that question because I'm so confused. I know I'm addicted to prostitutes and I haven’t been able to tame this dick of mine.

I'm a very shy guy, I find it hard to socialize with men not to talk off the opposite sex. So, I started with masturbation which lasted over a decade. Then I started making good money, I felt masturbation wasn't what I want, that I had to stop it.

I started visiting prostitutes. Its over 5yrs now, and all I want is to Bleep them all. Yeah, that's how I feel. Bleep all the women, yet I can't even approach one. So, I go for the easy way, prostitutes!

My biggest problem right now, isn't that I'm so addicted to prostitutes or spending money (over 70k every month), but I have had 35 prostitutes without protection. I'm so mad right now because I just bleeped a public toilet without protection. It's the only reason I decided to share this with you all. I'm sufferingggg...............

I have decided to get a girlfriend, I wish to marry next year, but I'm so ashamed, I don’t deserve any woman. Apart from the prostitutes I had without protection, I have had sex with 102 prostitutes in total. And I'm just 33yrs. Gosh! I feel so dirty!

I'm so obsessed with women, and I feel masturbation is the culprit. I fear more that I may not stop even if I have the most beautiful girl on earth by my side. I read the story of a lady who claimed her husband was obsessed with prostitutes in Canada, it shocked me so hard.

Is there anyone who has faced same predicament as mine? How did you win? No woman is safe with me, not even minors because I can't control this dick of mine.

Without alcohol, prostitutes are never attractive to me. So, I must take some alcohol to be in the mood.

Last night, on my regular routine, after drinking alcohol, I met this chubby lady. She was so sexy. I told her exclusively, I find it hard having sex without condom, that I only wanted her to give me a handjob. I pay well, so this girls know me already, it's a fight to have me in their room.

She gave me a Mouth Gig which I wasn't okay with, but I felt save to some extent. After giving me Mouth Gig for a long while, I didn't reach climax. I started mastubating, hoping to reach climax. Still it didn't happen. The lady was already like, f××k me without condom, but don’t release inside. I was contemplating in my mind, Gosh! Not again. Eventually, I reasoned, f××k it! I had her without protection and it took less than 5 minutes for me to reach climax.

This is exactly the same scenario that plays out in all my shameful adventures with these women. And I'm so feld up right now.

I can go on and on, but I don't like writing long epistles. Gosh! I have sex evey 2 days! I can't even go just 1 week without sex. Although I haven’t masturbated in the last 5 yrs, addiction to prostitutes is killing me. How do I even stop this whole sh××t? I feel suicidal.

Please note, it took me a whole lot to share my problem here. I won't take it funny with anyone who says this isn't real. I just want your honest opinion (castigation or advice), please state it. If you don't have anything to say, please and please keep your mouth shot.

I want more opinion on my predicament. Thanks!

I like you for ur boldness, some of us have one addiction or other mine is masturbating and fornication, have been in dis some years now.

I know within me that is wrong and is a sin but how to stop became a challenge to me but I keep on saying to my self that one day God will deliver me from my addiction and fornication, did He delivered me? Yes He did!!! Infact when the Lord did the urge to masterbate disappear, the urge to fornicate disappear, infact to do all those things again is now more more difficult for me, just as when I am doing it as it was hard for me to stop.

So my brother you are not alone in this, but the only one that can save you from this is JESUS CHRIST no other. Tell him you are tired of this and u want to stop it, believe in Him and watch as He save you.

Now bro I will advice u go for check up, HIV test and other desease test ok the Lord will definitely deliver u. Remember only Jesus Christ can change your Life.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Blakjewelry(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:
I'm a scientist, so I know I'm clearly addicted. I just had to create this account to stay anonymous because what I'm about to spill is so shameful to me. Even worse, is that I don't know what the end will be because I lack total control of my third leg.

Alright guys, my dick is my only problem right now. In fact I feel so depressed and traumatised.

I have everything going well for me, I make enough money to buy just anything moderate. I have not been to the hospital for over a decade because the need never arised.

So what's my problem? I can't answer that question because I'm so confused. I know I'm addicted to prostitutes and I haven’t been able to tame this dick of mine.

I'm a very shy guy, I find it hard to socialize with men not to talk off the opposite sex. So, I started with masturbation which lasted over a decade. Then I started making good money, I felt masturbation wasn't what I want, that I had to stop it.

I started visiting prostitutes. Its over 5yrs now, and all I want is to Bleep them all. Yeah, that's how I feel. Bleep all the women, yet I can't even approach one. So, I go for the easy way, prostitutes!

My biggest problem right now, isn't that I'm so addicted to prostitutes or spending money (over 70k every month), but I have had 35 prostitutes without protection. I'm so mad right now because I just bleeped a public toilet without protection. It's the only reason I decided to share this with you all. I'm sufferingggg...............

I have decided to get a girlfriend, I wish to marry next year, but I'm so ashamed, I don’t deserve any woman. Apart from the prostitutes I had without protection, I have had sex with 102 prostitutes in total. And I'm just 33yrs. Gosh! I feel so dirty!

I'm so obsessed with women, and I feel masturbation is the culprit. I fear more that I may not stop even if I have the most beautiful girl on earth by my side. I read the story of a lady who claimed her husband was obsessed with prostitutes in Canada, it shocked me so hard.

Is there anyone who has faced same predicament as mine? How did you win? No woman is safe with me, not even minors because I can't control this dick of mine.

Without alcohol, prostitutes are never attractive to me. So, I must take some alcohol to be in the mood.

Last night, on my regular routine, after drinking alcohol, I met this chubby lady. She was so sexy. I told her exclusively, I find it hard having sex without condom, that I only wanted her to give me a handjob. I pay well, so this girls know me already, it's a fight to have me in their room.

She gave me a Mouth Gig which I wasn't okay with, but I felt save to some extent. After giving me Mouth Gig for a long while, I didn't reach climax. I started mastubating, hoping to reach climax. Still it didn't happen. The lady was already like, f××k me without condom, but don’t release inside. I was contemplating in my mind, Gosh! Not again. Eventually, I reasoned, f××k it! I had her without protection and it took less than 5 minutes for me to reach climax.

This is exactly the same scenario that plays out in all my shameful adventures with these women. And I'm so feld up right now.

I can go on and on, but I don't like writing long epistles. Gosh! I have sex evey 2 days! I can't even go just 1 week without sex. Although I haven’t masturbated in the last 5 yrs, addiction to prostitutes is killing me. How do I even stop this whole sh××t? I feel suicidal.

Please note, it took me a whole lot to share my problem here. I won't take it funny with anyone who says this isn't real. I just want your honest opinion (castigation or advice), please state it. If you don't have anything to say, please and please keep your mouth shot.

If you claim you are a scientist then you should know your mind is your greatest tool use it. Try and avoid the the trigger.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by heniford2: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
RPG2020:

You benefit from helping others when God put you there Reach out to those who need your help each one teach one

That's how i live my life

Abeg reply my mail let's chat on WhatsApp
sir i have helped alot of people in life oh come over some messed up some even made me got arrested for nothing, some are doing fine

I don't reply mail nor give out my number i only call you if is business which i have my men supervise it using there own number ask me anything u want to ask me he if i can help i will surely try my best if i can't will tell you right on
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Ochais(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
heniford2:
If your in Europe where people dress up from clubs to work you would killed yourself get yourself together if it needs you to marry do so to stop sex addiction you need to change it with another addiction too.
I support this one cold bottle of MK,
But he needs to marry woman way go fit give am back to back, if not he go return back to the calling, no be juju.... I am talking from experience.... This is exactly what I need to know before now...

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by RPG2020(m): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
heniford2:
sir i have helped alot of people in life oh come over some messed up some even made me got arrested for nothing, some are doing fine

I don't reply mail nor give out my number i only call you if is business which i have my men supervise it using there own number ask me anything u want to ask me he if i can help i will surely try my best if i can't will tell you right on

Me i want to join that your Men
easyJet straight to Finland from me
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Dreytonisback(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Our problem for this life dey learn for where some people own dey cheesy

No be lie my brother
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Dreytonisback(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Firstly go for whole body checkup

Use a different addiction to replace this current prostitution addiction

Stop drinking, bc it's the drink that makes prostitutes pretty to your eyes

Smoke Canada loud make you they reason well
Canada loud will boost your moral on how not to be shy
Canada loud will give you every vibe you need to woo a decent babe
Canada loud will be your best friend and never leave you hanging

Then have like 2 babes who likes sex , especially calabar girls, who don't live too far from your area , just get two
You're good to go

Lights up my kpoli in peace.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by lalalista: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
I just pity the woman that will marry u. You're are a dog. Unless they cut your penni's, u will never stop. If u turn out HIV negative, then I'll know there's really no such thing as HIV

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by FakeUnity: 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
ShobayoEmma:
Approach a gynecologist to castrate the object of your predicament.

It's better to be at peace with penisless than to rape minors or contract deadly diseases and die like chicken.

approach any lady and tell her you will be paying her 70k monthly, my brother you have just secured a a w/half.

Bayo, how about buhari's intention on this matter?
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by heniford2: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
RPG2020:

Me i want to join that your Men
easyJet straight to Finland from me
lo grin cheesy what skill do you have can u drive truck
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Ojemedad: 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:

U still dey learn, we wen don lash over 10000 olosho
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by quickly: 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:

It will be better for u to masturbate that fork prositutes because of STD.

When u eventually decide to settle down you might have problems.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by RPG2020(m): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
heniford2:
lo grin cheesy what skill do you have can u drive truck

Permit B depends on the truck
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by heniford2: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
RPG2020:

Permit B depends on the truck
can work that out too bro fellow traveling section group read up when ur ready u hit me up
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by heniford2: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Please or this people mailing me should stop oh undecidedna waste of time oh
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Ishilove: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Na women wey gree marry am na. cheesy
The innocent woman will not know that her 'king' is a walking pit latrine.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by DrAkpa(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
kenzysmith:
I swear down me I dey go brothel too I even they use 2 condoms this guy worst gan I be saint were this guy they the devil done captured this one patapata

Wonders they say, never ends.
See kettle calling pot black

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by RPG2020(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
heniford2:
can work that out too bro fellow traveling section group read up when ur ready u hit me up okey get ur international passport and ur cov19 test ur flight ticket and if ur can driver truck very well 4get ur accomdation and feeding i will help u out for 3months

Only need my ticket to travel to Finland

Best departing flights

2:10 PM
LYS

11:55 PM
HEL
€168
round trip
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Kingjames(m): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Go on your knee wherever you are and repeat after me:

Lord Jesus, i can not help myself; i need you in my life.

I was a cronic masturbator. I patronised commercial sex workers. I smoke weed( all types). I scam!!!! ( not yahoo+)

Late last year-october precisely, i went on my knee. i prayed to that merciful God. confess my sin. fast for a week with constant midnight prayers.

That God answered me. Transformed my life. Right now, i don't drink alchohol anymore( that's the easiest way for the devil to enter you. sex sex sex is what i think when am drunk. When i smoke i think of scamming, stealing...if non available, i will indulge in masturbation.)

That God that help me is still alive. He will help you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by tonididdy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
I decided to "get a girlfriend"

OP abeg which market you for get her and for how much?

Anofia angry

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by cococandy(f): 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
vickodedon:
He is not been paid to do.. So he isn’t part of them
He’s not being paid to do it but they are being paid to. Doesn’t that make him even stupider than them?
If you’re going to do something less than optimal, at least get paid for it. No?

Here he is giving them his money while they are all public toileting each other and he’s somehow better because he’s the one who got fleeced in the process. The illogic of it all.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by GOSPELTRUTH31: 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
baralatie:

You want me to advise someone who has a sex addiction!
Not funny grin

Like I said earlier .He needs to understand what is the source of his desires to have sex and why he does not or cannot exercise control over his body !
If sex is already acting like a drug in his system then he is in for a serious battle but if it is a habit.the behaviour can be tamed and unlearned.the problem about about sex been a habit is if you remove sex as a habit it will resurface in another form in another habit.
When it is associated with alcohol ,then we have underlying issues to be dealt with.
This is because the alcohol is been used to suppress the inhibitors that kept him in check or propulants that releases the initiators that force him to express himself.
Those underlying thoughts which only him possesses are key to him solving his sex addiction.

See it this way.a man will only talk to a tall,light skinned,rich lady unless he smokes cigar.
What happens if a tall,light skinned, rich lady befriends him .will that stop him from smoking cigar?.....you get the problem now!the man must overcome his bottleneck of why he is not able to approach tall,lightskinned,rich lady(and that will bring out a whole bunch of dark things in a man's mind trust me)

So likewise in this case!
The man says he drinks to have his way to sex addiction to prostitution.
If he has nymph of a girlfriend not a prostitute will he stop taking alcohol and will that stop his addiction to prostitution.(of course not).
So addict needs help.likewise a sex addict will need help!
The Op needs help and not long stories
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by GOSPELTRUTH31: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
shantti:

Keyboard takes years to learn nah
No pain no gain
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Gospel2Day: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Try Jesus. Take a leave from your work.
Report yourself to MFM Prayer City for a week or two for deliverance.
You're obviously possessed by sexual demons.
They're the culprits fuelling and fanning the urge and compelling you to drink alcohol and merge with public toilets.
Whoever shall call upon the Name of the Lord shall be saved and delivered.
May you find peace with God.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Bouncing2(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
Join a sports club bro,,be very active in any sporting activity (ies) you love.

Get a girlfriend.

And also talk to a therapist.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Princewell2012(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
jaxxy:

As long and big as everything u wrote here is, what if I tell u ur problem is Simple?? Yes simple.

U are suffering from strong Habit addiction. And there are few was to address and defeat it neatly. U mind is the battlefield or play ground here. U are not in charge and in full control of ur actions. That’s alone can make a human suicidal. U must regain control of urself and ur activities. And it’s very simple if I know and understand how to.

U need to condition not just ur mind bt ur physical body. Yes ur mind is playing tricks on u bt ur body has gotten used to it so u have to condition both.

If ur interested I will go futher. It’s basically how to beat strong addiction and habits and there are rules and laws to this.

Long and short of the matter is u must go celibate. I mean like a nun or monk or priest. It will feel like emotional and physical torture at 1st then u will start to feel like a King. When u master the skill.

U might not even want to have sex again at some point cos u can switch it off completely or put in on when u like.

U must 1st kill the abused urge b4 u can love again correctly. Hence I say u have to go celibate.

It’s a powerful thing to be in control of urself at all times.

Can you shade more light how one will celibate?
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by 49cents(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
heniford2:
is hard to get a sex therapist in Nigeria undecided so what's you suggestion how do you think is the best way to cutail his monster undecided having a wife will limit his sex addict a bit because he will get tired of beeping someday two this kinda of person when broke can Rape any lady so to avoid this he needs a high libido of a wife too

I am married so I can tell you being married doesn't solve sexual malady.

Being married yes gives licit sexual expression and possibly satisfaction for people who haven't developed extensive sexual appetites.

He needa to see a professional therapist...they lots of material online he can access
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Charly68: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
The only solution to the spirit of whoredom is deliverance . What you are suffering from is the strongman of whoredom. It is a stubborn spirit that controls other demons like lust,prostitution,addictions ,anger and murder . The truth is once the demon of whoredom is cast out ,every other demons under it will leave your life . It is just like sending a military General out of the barracks and his lieutenants follow him .it is a simple thing if you become born again..Mark 16:16-17

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by planetx: 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
How can you be fvcking prostitutes without protection? I don't believe that part of your story, it feels made up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend / Pretty Nigerian Bride Dance With Her Oyibo (White) Husband On Their Wedding Day / Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures Shot In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.