Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On (4580 Views)

Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On / Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nigeria girls were created to be banged.

That's why the highest you’ll get from them in return is their body which they got freely from nature. Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing purposeful and meaningful to offer a man in a relationship. I see no reason as to why a sane guy would waste his time dating someone who adds no value to his life, other than her over used pussy.

If u see a girl fighting another girl because of u, my brother it’s not about you ....it’s their source of money they trying to protect. This is the more reason why you should only bang their pussies, dump them and move on.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
With their portruded belly?
You are a simp oo,real men don't do women abeg.
Leave woman matter,they will only waste your time.once it comes to a woman issue I don't have that time,my mum sef fit testify.

11 Likes

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by anthonyuncle(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
nice..

but the same fate await your daughters

13 Likes

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
anthonyuncle:
nice..

but the same fate await your daughters
Gerat, nothing like that,we redpillers don't have that time for daughters oo.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Benwallt(m): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Guy, you go get daughters some day o. Some are bad, fine, but a whole lot of them are good.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by DriverX: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Stop wailing and date your fellow men

14 Likes

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Benwallt:
Guy, you go get daughters some day o. Some are bad, fine, but a whole lot of them are good.

Comrade.

If you train your daughters to depend on a man for their survival, asking urgent 2k. Asking men for random favours on social medias, and becoming a coded runs girl. The same fate await them. They'll be banged, then dumped and moved on

10 Likes

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Benwallt(m): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Comrade.

If you train your daughters to depend on a man for their survival, asking urgent 2k. Asking men for random favours on social medias, and becoming a coded runs girl. The same fate await them. They'll be banged, then dumped and moved on
Lol, I command you to take am easy on this thread. Sometimes these kinds wants to do things their way when they come of age. Comrade, naija bois are devils with our girls n women. A girl needs a grace of God to out-manuover a determined naija male
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Benwallt:
Lol, I command you to take am easy on this thread. Sometimes these kinds wants to do things their way when they come of age. Comrade, naija bois are devils with our girls n women. A girl needs a grace of God to out-manuover a determined naija male

Now you're beginning to sound like a simp!

Which girl needs Grace of God? Alaye, you don't date Nigeria girls. You bang their pussy, dump them and move on

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by EmzyT: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kris216:
With their portruded belly?
You are a simp oo,real men don't do women abeg.
Leave woman matter,they will only waste your time.once it comes to a woman issue I don't have that time,my mum sef fit testify.
I have been noticing u with this ur quote" real men don't do women" na men real man dey do? Are u promoting homosexuality or ur not expressing urself properly? Cos u can't tell me to leave juicy pussy for hairy strong yansh. Make una dey fear God oo. Awon NL redpillers

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
killmods:

I have been noticing u with this ur quote" real men don't do women" na men real man dey do? Are u promoting homosexuality or ur not expressing urself properly? Cos u can't tell me to leave juicy pussy for hairy strong yansh. Make una dey fear God oo. Awon NL redpillers
Women are waste of time to be sincere, if you observed most of my comment on my other accounts you will understand that women are out to add more stress to your life.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Benwallt(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Now you're beginning to sound like a simp!

Which girl needs Grace of God? Alaye, you don't date Nigeria girls. You bang their pussy, dump them and move on
Alaye, I don too do. I looked at them with pity. I don mellow down sha. I get you.
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kris216:

Women are waste of time to be sincere, if you observed most of my comment on my other accounts you will understand that women are out to add more stress to your life.
I understand u sha but we still need them whether u agree or not. Just don't be a fool for anyone while at it. Na so me see am

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
killmods:

I understand u sha but we still need them whether u agree or not. Just don't be a fool for anyone while at it. Na so me see am
Same oo bro,when I say don't do women I actually mean don't fall helplessly in love with them.if you know you know.
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Honest question

What did women do to all this Nairaland guys/ men to deserve all this insult and statements! cry

Y'all crazy
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Benwallt:
Alaye, I don too do. I looked at them with pity. I don mellow down sha. I get you.

grin You must be a real niggar!

However, Nigeria girls no need pity at all. Pitying them is like falling for their emotional manipulations. More reasons why we only bang their pussies, dump them and move on

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by posty56: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
I am glad more men I dey ,open ,women see. men as. a security for:- food, children, money, etc. ask yourself why is it easy. for a woman to move on from a man , just like vending machine ,when it stops running they move on to the next one
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
SilentQueen:
Honest question

What did women do to all this Nairaland guys/ men to deserve all this insult and statements! cry

Y'all crazy

Quick question.

Apart from your over used pussy. What exactly can you offer a man in a relationship apart from Sex?
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
posty56:
I am glad more men I dey ,open ,women see. men as. a security for:- food, children, money, etc. ask yourself why is it easy. for a woman to move on from a man , just like vending machine ,when it stops running they move on to the next one

Preach comrade, preach!!!!
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by advanceDNA: 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
SilentQueen:
Honest question

Y'all crazy

Ans: Nigerian women come into your life to reduce your value, ask for money, ask for money, ask for money, feel entitled, and make it look like she’s doing you a favour by having sex with you...that’s why the OP is ranting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kris216:

Same oo bro,when I say don't do women I actually mean don't fall helplessly in love with them.if you know you know.

Comrade.

Only a simp and a mad man will fall in love with a Nigeria girl. U don't date Nigeria girls,
you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Quick question.

Apart from your over used pussy. What exactly can you offer a man in a relationship apart from Sex?
Good now direct this question to your mom & sisters! Stupid boy!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
SilentQueen:
Good now direct this question to your mom & sisters! Stupid boy!

This is why you're so stupid.

Are you trying to tell us that apart from your over used pussy. You have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship apart from sex?

6 Likes

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kris216:

Fire on comrade! This is why we only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

This is why you're so stupid.

Are you trying to tell us that apart from your over used pussy. You have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship apart from sex?
Redirect the questions to your mom and sisters since thay are the closest to you!!!

Is it a big deal to ask them!?
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Hayee(f): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
My own be say una cry never start cheesy cheesy grin

Please OP in your spare time, create hundred more threads to insult women una gender go still simp cheesy tongue tongue

No redemption grin cheesy grin

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to gold diggers cheesy grin
Nigerian men hate Good women tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Fire on comrade! This is why we only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.
Gbamsolutely,trp is golden.
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
killmods:

Comrade increase the volume. We need them for knacking, after which na straight dumping. No time

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
SilentQueen:
Redirect the questions to your mom and sisters since thay are the closest to you!!!

Is it a big deal to ask them!?

The question pain u no be small!

You asked a question and now you're being asked a question, instead of answering the question so the bashing of women on nairaland can reduce. You're becoming more stupid. What an idiot you are!

Of course, we all know apart from your over used pussy. You have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
[s]
Hayee:
My own be say una cry never start cheesy cheesy grin

Please OP in your spare time, create hundred more threads to insult women una gender go still simp cheesy tongue tongue

No redemption grin cheesy grin

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to gold diggers cheesy grin
Nigerian men hate Good women tongue tongue tongue

[/s]
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nat404: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
SilentQueen:
Honest question

Y'all crazy
Hahaha. Can I see ur face plz?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? / Attractive Factor / How Can I Trill My Girl In Ibo Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.