Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) (28917 Views)

HID Awolowo's Burial - Live Updates (Pics) / Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... / The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by babapupa: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
Press Releases

Fashola, Wife Fete Children At End of Year Party, Charges Them To Be Studious

Dec 18, 2012 - Lagos State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN) and his wife, Dame Emmanuella Abimbola Fashola on Tuesday hosted children at the 2012 End of Year Party with Governor Fashola enjoining the children to continue to study hard and be obedient students.

The Governor who spoke at the open grounds of Lagos House, Ikeja before a large gathering of very happy and enthusiastic children who were having fun also thanked the children for abiding by his advice to them last year that they should be up and doing in their studies.

He also commended teachers in the State for imparting knowledge to the students, adding that the results are already becoming evident in results being turned out at the school certificate examinations

He added that from the 2011 results when only 19percent of the students who sat for the exams passed with five credits including Mathematics and English, it has moved to 39.8 percent in 2012.

He stated that the improvement is only indicative of the fact that the administration is moving in the right direction just as the government is also improving the quality of schools, training of teachers as well as an improvement of hospitals and healthcare.

The Governor also charged all the mothers at the ceremony to become the Ambassador of the State by helping to look after the children and ensuring that for those who have not been immunized against the child killer diseases, they are taken for immunization.

He also acknowledged the contributions of public servants who assist the government in serving the citizenry, the Policemen who look after the people and make everyone safe, the firemen who keep Lagos safe and all the street sweepers who keep Lagos clean.

Governor Fashola appealed to all those who do not pay their taxes to do so in order to allow the children have more opportunities for recreation, to learn in the schools and more drugs in the public hospitals.

Speaking earlier, the First Lady, Dame Emmanuella Abimbola Fashola charged the children to continue to be obedient children and pray for their parents and the nation at large so that the country can continue to be peaceful.

She wished all the children and their parents a peaceful and wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year and hundreds of children drawn from across the state.

The end of year party was attended by the wife of the Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Mrs Mayowa Ikuforiji, members of the Committee of Wives of Lagos State Officials and hundreds of children from across the State.

eko o ni baje o
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by babapupa: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
Fashola at Methodist Church Confab

Lagos State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN) on Thursday declared open the 43rd/8th Bi-ennial Conference of the Methodist Church of Nigeria, declaring that the unity of the nation and state will continue to be forged on tolerance, peaceful co-existence, mutuality of respect for faith and ethnic belief. Governor Fashola who spoke at the Hoare's Memorial Methodist Cathedral Yaba, where Christian leaders from the Methodist Church and other Christian faithful gathered said these conditions represent the sense in which the nation can harness the diversity that really exist in the nation. "If God wanted all of us to be the same, or wanted all of us to speak the same language, or have the same colour, he could have done so, but if he chose to make us different from that difference, then we can find fraternity and brotherhood and build a great nation", the Governor said.

eko o ni baje o
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by babapupa: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
Very inspiring video of Lagos state Agric Yes program.

I'm so proud of my state.

http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/v1/y2/r/5l8_EVv_jyW.swf?v=1840417289346&ev=0
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by babapupa: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
This video is nothing bout joy.

Maitama Sule praising Fashola.

He said we need leaders, we need leaders like yours. In your style f governance, I have seen the type of leadership I want...

http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/v1/y2/r/5l8_EVv_jyW.swf?v=1663870395784&ev=0

Eko o ni baje lai lai..
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by babapupa: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
Inspecting the new LAMATA HQ under construction...

Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by babapupa: 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
This picture is very telling...

Projects inspection...

Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by babapupa: 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
Inspecting HOMS housing ....

Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by babapupa: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2012

Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by Desola(f): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
what is that wicked oritsejafor doing next to my governor?

bloody corrupt pastor!
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by babapupa: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
Desola: what is that wicked oritsejafor doing next to my governor?

bloody corrupt pastor!

na attache. useless pastor.
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2012
I see Oritsejafor wearing Jesus piece gold chain!!

Wow!!

Just wow!!

Don't tell me he is a pastor bla bla bla...

Same Jesus piece that came out the Hip Hop culture. Is the pastor now promoting Hip Hop? Hahahahaha
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by Demdem(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1194495/little-brfs-achievement#14293982
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by Bawss1(m): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2013
0lumide: I see Oritsejafor wearing Jesus piece gold chain!!

Wow!!

Just wow!!

Don't tell me he is a pastor bla bla bla...

Same Jesus piece that came out the Hip Hop culture. Is the pastor now promoting Hip Hop? Hahahahaha

LOL

Quite an observation there! Apparently the man doesn't know what he is doing. It's a pity.
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by EkoIle1: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
Still on top anytime, anyday....

Eko o ni baje lai lai...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa / Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta / Adamawa:Court Restrains INEC From Conducting Supplementary Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.