Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? (37125 Views)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Zhahovic(m): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2022
Sammy101111:
After we got to hotel together we collect room short time 5k
She done order Barbecue Fish 6k order craneberry 4k

The useless girl tell me she cant have sex she is on her period

And the idiot let me collect room
You for tell her make she open her panties make she show you proof �, i hate nonsense cool
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Zhahovic(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2022
SmellySperm:

She'll like to take a nap meant she needed you to make some moves. Dull nigga cheesy
Yes dull nigga. It has happened to me before and I never got a second chance again cry
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by iTearHerToto: 8:10am On Jan 29, 2022
Sammy101111:
After we got to hotel together we collect room short time 5k
She done order Barbecue Fish 6k order craneberry 4k

The useless girl tell me she cant have sex she is on her period

And the idiot let me collect room
Complete the story angry
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by iTearHerToto: 8:12am On Jan 29, 2022
SmellySperm:

She'll like to take a nap meant she needed you to make some moves. Dull nigga cheesy
Hmmm smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Jeon(f): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2022
shamsin6300:

I just put it there Sir.

angry
..... wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2022
youmour:
Use her hands to eat chicken and even crack the bone and suck the marrow right there in public, had to break off that 1 week relationship sharpedly

I prefer this act ooo...

I can't stand you remaining half plate of the food I paid for, or leaving the head of a point-and-kill fish untouched.
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Emmanuel30a: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2022
jeyem:
She said her mum didn’t have sex since the demise of her father! She said I am good on bed that she need me to have it with her mum just to make her happyI was like! Oh my God! She gave me the mum number! I did the needful kolekari!
Start Of Ritual And Used Glory
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by zarakikenpa(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2022
Elsueno:
cry
She lied to me about being an anime fan, but she doesn't who Luffy or Naruto is. Still played cool thinking she's more into west comics than Japanese stuff. Then after the dinner/lunch she was like, let's go to ur place, I was like cool, till 9pm........ehn. dis babe refused to leave even after I offered to take her home....I literally slept with my eyes open that night, I was even surprised at my own self-control. cheesy

Lol... Monkey D Luffy

FYI, I don't do pre-marital sex

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2022
Munzy14:

How is this worst na cheesy

It's a natural calling na..

It happens on a normal..

Who knows how rigorous the pounding was to force a fart out. grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Humanace: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2022
na so I meet this very cute girl that year for satalite town, ...parked and collected her number,at first she seemed really cool and I enjoyed the vibe before asking her if she was in a hurry so we could chill somewhere and fit to know each other better,she accepted and suggested we chill at "BIG FISH"(those of u staying in festac and environ will know) I accepted .
my shocker was when we got there she picked up her phone and called her friend to come saying she was on her way to meet her friend when I met her,I accepted.I not asked her what she wanted while we wait for her friend,na so this girl pick up their menu card and ordered for a special big fish 2 plate saying her friend was coming ...GOD so kind I just say make I look the menu na so I see #15,000 for one plate of fish 2 #30k...before I go analyze finish her friend don land.for thief mind they don see Maga they now started whispering. na so this girl call waiter make her order without consulting me as a sharp delta boi, I call the waiter say make him bring drinks join...excused my self from the ladies go meet the waiter for back explain things give am say this girl want embarrass me but can't happened and told him what to do .
I came back the waiter washing hand water for them they come sit down they wait for fish while I dey sip my drink they look them.while they were laughing at their sef say they don catch maga. if the fish go come na next year ..lol....they vex say make we change location (location KOor action Ni)

20 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Sensiblerealist: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2022
Lol.
So the experience I can recall was a date turned hangout with friends. It was the last night of NYSC orientation camp in 2011.
We went to hang out with a friend and his babe at the Mammy market. So I just overhead the girl calling two of her friends to come and enjoy when she excused herself to per.
I whispered it to my guys and they said no problem. The said girls came over and the guys made sure to pump them full of alcohol and barbecue. They were carried to their hostel. It was so bad that the one that called them was so hungover they nearly locked her inside when we were to decamp the following morning. Guess where she was; in the toilet 'shitting' and vomiting.
Ayo 'Flames' Fowosere, if you seeing this, I just want you to know that you very bhad and wickid. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy smiley.
I know that girl will never do atenu again
[size=8pt][/size

NOETHNICITY:
One of the big reason I detest fat girls so much, the uncontrollable gluttony when free food is available.... She said she wanted Shawarma. We got to the shawarma spot in Ikeja GRA. She requested for a shawarma with 3 hotdogs and a big bottle of Pepsi.I was like, mehn you want to kill yourself? Before the next few hours she started complaining of being hungry. Took her to hubmart restaurant and she downloaded a large plate of spag and turkey and another bottle of Pepsi. Immediately I completely lost interest in everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Sensiblerealist: 9:37am On Jan 29, 2022
Me na old buka ooo. If you say you Noor dey go, waka jeje.
Cuz I noor do girlfriends thing while in school. It was strictly do and fashi. But I really like you, we go do Banwill or those ones on the other side wey dey sell alcohol too

arthurwillia:

Haha my man no be only you
Dem go always follow
Infact na every damn restaurant for those restaurant chow my money cause na etf I Dey that year
Lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by alphaNomega: 9:39am On Jan 29, 2022
bestdefender:
After paying over 8k ,she still requested for data money I just told her I ain't giving you shit, stood up n left, got to my car n drive off the look in her face sweet me die. I came to date you and u came to drain me .............Fck all yo
Stop dating poor girls

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Soulmender: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2022
arthurwillia:

You are a lady and you don’t know that you can never get pregnant when on menses. You sure you are not catfish

Make your research, some women only ovulate when they're on their period, that's the only time they can get pregnant. It's rare though.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by alphaNomega: 9:42am On Jan 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
One of the big reason I detest fat girls so much, the uncontrollable gluttony when free food is available.... She said she wanted Shawarma. We got to the shawarma spot in Ikeja GRA. She requested for a shawarma with 3 hotdogs and a big bottle of Pepsi.I was like, mehn you want to kill yourself? Before the next few hours she started complaining of being hungry. Took her to hubmart restaurant and she downloaded a large plate of spag and turkey and another bottle of Pepsi. Immediately I completely lost interest in everything

ALL FAT GIRLS LOVE EATING FOOD, quote me anywhere

They will now tell you they are big boned...big boned kill you there angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Boniwhite: 9:45am On Jan 29, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Ain't no niggar of first date and relationship
You are a poacher then
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by udomonday: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2022
she came to my office,i was the only one around we talked and i started touching her,she said she wants to use the rest room,when she got to the restroom she saw that it had a shower so she decided to take her bath,she stripped naked and entered the shower,i got the message and stripped as well,she asked if i have a condom,i always have condoms around so i got one and bleeped her right there under the shower.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Tv122: 9:56am On Jan 29, 2022
Elsueno:
cry
She lied to me about being an anime fan, but she doesn't who Luffy or Naruto is. Still played cool thinking she's more into west comics than Japanese stuff. Then after the dinner/lunch she was like, let's go to ur place, I was like cool, till 9pm........ehn. dis babe refused to leave even after I offered to take her home....I literally slept with my eyes open that night, I was even surprised at my own self-control. cheesy
I love animes�� so bad ❤️

FYI, I don't do pre-marital sex

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2022
alphaNomega:

ALL FAT GIRLS LOVE EATING FOOD, quote me anywhere

They will now tell you they are big boned...big boned kill you there angry
Since that day I swear nothing concern me and faty again oo

One that has been trying for close to 2yrs now to date me revealed to me that she was on the verge of commiting suicide during covid lockdown. Though I felt for her but I couldn't just imagine myself and a faty on the bed. Just had to let her be
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by goodheart01: 10:37am On Jan 29, 2022
gift0123:

Compensate for what?? Because he bought barbeque

When last did u eat BBQ and fish??

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by InsanePsycho(m): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2022
CuteEmma:
No issue with pregnancy? That’s not true

Women can't get pregnant during menses.

Basic biology undecided
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2022
Elsueno:

No let my goofiness fool u, I be confirmed Wiseman, I was even offered a position in church...but was more interested in my anime so I declined cheesy

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by tammie24: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2022
Totiemide:

Its the fowl for me... Mehn
it's the fowl for everybody sad
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by GindoX(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2022
braine:
She ate 8k Pizza all by herself.

I never spoke to her again.

Lolsss. My guy chill jaree.. that thing no plenty is just overpriced..

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by braine(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2022
GindoX:

Lolsss. My guy chill jaree.. that thing no plenty is just overpriced..

Bros, its nonsense. We were meeting for the first time. She was just a hungry girl.
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2022
PeterCA1:
Na I saw this girl way fine die for one evening I was walking back home. She looked stress and weak, I stopped her and appreciated her beauty she was like thanks, I asked her why she look so down she told me she was hungry. Na how I carry this girl enter restaurant, this girl order take away for herself and five of her friends way I no see. Oya give me your number she de say I don't give my number to strangers.na I know no watin I go do this na to nod her or .... . I swear God save that girl that day
Death to simps like you

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Tapout(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2022
Munzy14:

I tire o.. cheesy

Person no go enjoy again because of rubbish formings.

nna eh...no be small matter cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by ALFADOS(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2022
Arewa247:
Boogyman

Were I fit get wiwi for your area?
Cuz I no dey understand wetin o.p write.
Its very urgent.
meet me for sambisa garden I de wait you, get some hot one nigga
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by foleskay(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Bro abeg,i just need 1k to tfare to abuja from lokoja. Its a matter of life and death pls.. 0-1-6-7-4-1-6-3-5-2. Union bnk.
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Brian47(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Interesting comments
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Munzy14(m): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
0taPiaPia:

Who knows how rigorous the pounding was to force a fart out. grin
It do happens...

If you never fart where your partner dey, una still dey shy... grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by theamazonguru(m): 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Senomi:

Y pesin go dey chop like dog for public? It's called lack of decorum, abi she never chop chicken for her house b4, or she think say she dey her papa house

Choose between such a girl that breaks chicken bone or one that calls chicken fowl at an eatery. "Do you guys have fowl" lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Valentine, My First Time.. / As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways / Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.