Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? (37079 Views)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by allanphash7(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
K
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Use her hands to eat chicken and even crack the bone and suck the marrow right there in public, had to break off that 1 week relationship sharpedly

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by jaxxy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
She showed up with 5 of her friends and they were all hungry. undecided grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Dreytonisback(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
I've never dated any lady who's low class so I can't relate to any lady doing anything wrong on our first date rather than normal fvcking in the toilet on our first date, I no dey use M play

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Antoeni(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
For 2 weeks, my neighbor's son disturbed me to watch a movie he acted.
When I finally did, I saw him fanning the Igwe frm part 1-3

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
She farted while having sex

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by BabaIbo: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
I got two...

The first one came with her friend to a date, I was really disappointed in her but I kept my cool and divided whatever money I budgeted for her between her and her friend.
Her friend was murmuring to her "I thought you said the guy is loaded."
I was just laughing inside.

The second was a girl that tried stealing my chain, she has already left with it when I realized but I ran after and I collected the chain.
Last last them still the chain when I tried settling a rift between two people quarrelling.
Since that day I made up my mind to always mind my business.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by philo04(m): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
I can't date or marry 9ja babe...I just want to live long

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by 22o62021: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Na m’y nigga been Dey fûck the babe

I jam her one night sat make she follow me go house, after the over night fücking, lash again for morning

I entered bathroom come out my 8k polo disappear for wadrope

I let her go with it

I saw her as a less privileged

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by msMonyei: 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
She asked for crack cocaine on the first date when asked what should be offered to her. That one Na problem oh, who go fund her crack head lifestyle? Na to japa o!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Dmeji4444(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
We met online and fixed a date at my hotel room...She came in and entered the hotel bathroom immediately to go pee and then suddenly she came out stark naked...E shock me

Both her bra and pants were dirty, if you know you know

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Afonasa(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Initially planned to have a date after church service, but when we got to the place she asked we go straight to the hotel so we could have sex....its was weird with the bible by the side

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
SmellySperm:

She'll like to take a nap meant she needed you to make some moves. Dull nigga cheesy

You are the dull nigga here.

If she says she wants to nap, she go nap till eternity. This era, nobody should be reading other people's stupid intentions when there are better things to do with the brain.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by magnumwhales(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
arthurwillia:
Haha faith oau 2015, I been get small change that year. So I asked her to follow me on a date na.
My head should have told me this one na I never chop o she come fat join sef.
When we got to banwill oau, crowded as usual, found a spot and we sat quietly. She ordered food and started eating, Aunty chill na, na toast I come Toast you for here. We finished eating and we didn’t even get to talk well.. she finished one can of malt.

Me jokingly asked
Should they give you another malt?
She said yes han han
Omo I shock ooo
So weird

So no be only me waste money for banwil
No oau babe wey u tell sey na banwil u dey carry am go wey no go follow u

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by lawalmovichhhh: 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
she was playing live bet for bet9ja

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Greystone: 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
undecided
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
youmour:
Use her hands to eat chicken and even crack the bone and suck the marrow right there in public, had to break off that 1 week relationship sharpedly
using hand is not bad for me but cracking the bones In public is something else

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sammy101111:
After we got to hotel together we collect room short time 5k
She done order Barbecue Fish 6k order craneberry 4k

The useless girl tell me she cant have sex she is on her period

And the idiot let me collect room

I don't see what the problem is, it's more lube init
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Onyenna(m): 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
shamsin6300:
She came into my room and was like she is so stress out, she will like to take a nap.

Immediately she wake up, she insist on taking her leave that it's getting dark. angry

She insisted on me getting her a new Android phone! That was how everything ended between us....

The worst date for me!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by don4real18(m): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Reason I detest fat girls so much.... She said she wanted Shawarma. We got to the shawarma spot in Ikeja GRA. She requested for a shawarma with 3 hotdogs and a big bottle of Pepsi.I was like, mehn you want to kill yourself? Before the next few hours she started complaining of being hungry. Took her to hubmart restaurant and she downloaded a large plate of spag and turkey and another bottle of Pepsi. Immediately I completely lost interest in everything
Did she ask you to pay for her meal?

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Germi9: 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Arewa247:
Boogyman

Were I fit get wiwi for your area?

Cuz I no dey understand wetin o.p write.

Its very urgent.

Funny dude say na wiwi LOL seriously been long i heard that slang o
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by PeterCA1: 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Na I saw this girl way fine die for one evening I was walking home to my house. She looked stress and weak, I stopped her and appreciated her beauty she was like thanks, I asked her why she look so down she told me she was hungry. Na how I carry this girl enter restaurant, this girl order take away for herself and five of her friends way I no see. Oya give me your number she de say I don't give my number to strangers.na I know no watin I go do this na to nod her or .... . I swear God save that girl that day

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by PeterCA1: 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Na I saw this girl way fine die for one evening I was walking back home. She looked stress and weak, I stopped her and appreciated her beauty she was like thanks, I asked her why she look so down she told me she was hungry. Na how I carry this girl enter restaurant, this girl order take away for herself and five of her friends way I no see. Oya give me your number she de say I don't give my number to strangers.na I know no watin I go do this na to nod her or .... . I swear God save that girl that day
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by ImoleNaija: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amojii:
She farted while having sex

You're a learner. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by wallay77(m): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Was rounding up my siwes defense report in this girls room at night....banny won use fart kill me.....o boy me I tu o ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Easy2K: 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
After making me waste 5k on the room. I go jeje collect the cranberry and fish, package am wella, carry go my house. Nansense.

Sammy101111:
After we got to hotel together we collect room short time 5k
She done order Barbecue Fish 6k order craneberry 4k

The useless girl tell me she cant have sex she is on her period

And the idiot let me collect room

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Germi9: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
chatinent:
We go Crunches. What will you eat?

Nobody:

Absolutely nobody:

Bae: “Do you have fowl?”
Fowl shocked RUN OOO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by shamsin6300(m): 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=PeterCA1 post=109772924]Na

What do u intend to do anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Things Broke Girls Often Say / My Mum Is Against My Relationship / See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.