Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? (37118 Views)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Poleski: 4:28am On Jan 29, 2022
Amojii:
She farted while having sex

If the sound came from her pussy, then it's not a fart because when a pussy is being f*ucked, air is pumped in as well! Unless the sound came from her anus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Peerlessme(f): 4:37am On Jan 29, 2022
Antoeni:
For 2 weeks, my neighbor's son disturbed me to watch a movie he acted.
When I finally did, I saw him fanning the Igwe frm part 1-3

Lol grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by jacoik(m): 4:44am On Jan 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Reason I detest fat girls so much.... She said she wanted Shawarma. We got to the shawarma spot in Ikeja GRA. She requested for a shawarma with 3 hotdogs and a big bottle of Pepsi.I was like, mehn you want to kill yourself? Before the next few hours she started complaining of being hungry. Took her to hubmart restaurant and she downloaded a large plate of spag and turkey and another bottle of Pepsi. Immediately I completely lost interest in everything
lolxxxxx hahahaha and what if the money u spent, u let it go without paying back?
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Dproperties: 4:49am On Jan 29, 2022
I have never gone on a date, well! I am 24 and still focused on the money.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Poleski: 4:58am On Jan 29, 2022
After fucking the girl well, I laid down face down, trying to recuperate for a second round.

The next thing I felt was a tap on my shoulder. I turned, saw she was wearing a trap-on d*ildo, and she yelled softly, "It's now your turn."

You don't want to know what happened next.
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by FaithBrain1994(m): 5:25am On Jan 29, 2022
She ordered for pepsi and after she had finished gulpping, we decided to check in. Bitch never told me she had pad tied round her waist with blood flowing underneath. Gbala was erect and ready for banging, Esther get mind tell me say she dey period. Konji na ya mate? Esther you much suck my dick to orgasm. We die here today. The only luck she had was the business call that came to my phone. I just abandoned her there and jakpa. Esther na thunder go continue to fire you.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by FaithBrain1994(m): 5:26am On Jan 29, 2022
Poleski:

If the sound came from her pussy, then it's not a fart because when a pussy is being f*ucked, air is pumped in also! Unless the sound came from her anus.
Baba with experience. Kamasutra full ya head.
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by tola1006: 5:46am On Jan 29, 2022
Though we had known for a while but I wasn't keen on rushing her, I like to take my time and I like messing with their heads a bit.....cute girl with arse big as f**k, you could even site it if she's facing you without turning her back.

We got to the hotel after a sumptuous Amala and ewedu for lunch, I was familiar with the hotel staff cos it's owned by a friend......she went in first and I was just outside by the door having a brief gist with the janitor not even upto a minute as I entered the room she was already stark naked on the bed like wtf....

I for one don't like getting straight to the point,I always like playing around a bit and slowly setting the mood be for we start work...... though did what I needed to do but it was a big turn off for me and I lost total interest in her deleted her immediately after that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Keji1012(m): 6:14am On Jan 29, 2022
99thEnemy:

Nigga suppose take style cuddle fess... The rest will be on natural autopilot grin

Bad guy grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by the6thszn(m): 6:19am On Jan 29, 2022
Amojii:
She farted while having sex

It's called queefing and it's a natural occurence bro.
So it doesn't qualify as weird.... what's weird though is your limited knowledge of female sexuality.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Keji1012(m): 6:22am On Jan 29, 2022
gift0123:

Compensate for what?? Because he bought barbeque

Another hungry glutton

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by optimismlaz(m): 6:26am On Jan 29, 2022
[quote author=faithfull18 post=109773661]
There was absolutely nothing wrong with this, what's the pretence or forming for. I don't waste bones and marrows either not for any other reason but the health benefits attached.
You are correct here, the guy missed a very good girl. I hate pretendees. Be real, she did not do any bad
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by vivalavida(m): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2022
wisdom042:
So I and this babe had a date where she enjoyed every delicacy in a eatery after which she told me she wouldn’t be going home knowing fully well that we always have steady power supply in my area. We got to my apartment boom she dashed into the kitchen and prepared jollof rice at this point you already know what was running in the mind of a lonely bachelor like me. After the meal she had her bath then straight to the bed with her nightwear then brought out her phone tuned into her church online service at this point I left the bedroom for her and came to the sitting room but she wouldn’t stop the streaming omo I got angry and ask her to go to the visitor’s room and continue streaming her service. Chai Girls can pretend ooo
I go bang her while that church service is on

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by mannyboi1212(m): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2022
Bleeped on first visit and first real conversation
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 29, 2022
When a rich man eat his chicken with hands while sucking the bone marrow, it becomes cute. When a poor man does same, he's tagged a glutton.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Elsueno: 7:10am On Jan 29, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

You be confirm jonsing man

No let my goofiness fool u, I be confirmed Wiseman, I was even offered a position in church...but was more interested in my anime so I declined cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Smartguy20(m): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2022
I invited this girl on a date in my houx we av already discussed on how we are going to prepare idomie and enjoy ourselves together" when she was coming she came alongside with her elder sister for a moment I was speechless....and I force a Bleep a smile but deep inside I'm in pains....I had to spend double of wat I'm suppose to spend....the painful part is DAT I can't even do anything.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
We met online and fixed a date at my hotel room...She came in and entered the hotel bathroom immediately to go pee and then suddenly she came out stark naked...E shock me

say what shocked
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Lapilolo: 7:26am On Jan 29, 2022
Munzy14:

She is sex starved angry Predicaments of some married women...

Bro, you can say that again. I know for sure that was an invite but I Just chose to decline. I no wan climb the unclimbable... She was beautiful though.
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Emeka511(m): 7:28am On Jan 29, 2022
Yes I drove her to her house and made sure she entered her gate... I know she will mess her house up with vomit... Lol.
arthurwillia:

Just look at her life now

But I hope you took her home and took care of her grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Emeka511(m): 7:31am On Jan 29, 2022
Lol.... I took her to her own house.
I don't want to take advantage of her though she was whispering in my ears she wants to fvck me... Lol.
TechspeciaIist:
hope say you carry am go house and una sleep together
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by kingthreat(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2022
We were meeting at Mr. Biggs. She came with two other hungry girls. As they were ordering I brought out 3k and put in front of the cash register and walked away. Deleted her number and never picked her calls again.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by kingthreat(m): 7:42am On Jan 29, 2022
Poleski:
After fucking the girl well, I laid down face down, trying to recuperate for a second round.

The next thing I felt was a tap on my shoulder. I turned, saw she was wearing a trap-on Love Machine, and she yelled softly, "It's now your turn."

You don't want to know what happened next.

Story story, story

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Das1mama: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2022
Sammy101111:
After we got to hotel together we collect room short time 5k
She done order Barbecue Fish 6k order craneberry 4k

The useless girl tell me she cant have sex she is on her period

And the idiot let me collect room
Lol, she's playing u hard to get... funny though
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Oluwaice1(m): 7:48am On Jan 29, 2022
chatinent:
We go Crunches. What will you eat?

Nobody:

Absolutely nobody:

Bae: “Do you have fowl?”
She wan go cook for house instead ���
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by NohurryInLife: 8:00am On Jan 29, 2022
Sammy101111:
After we got to hotel together we collect room short time 5k

God go punish her papa undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
We met online and fixed a date at my hotel room...She came in and entered the hotel bathroom immediately to go pee and then suddenly she came out stark naked...E shock me

That one knows exactly what she came for and went straight to business grin cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by l0uie(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2022
After we were done eating and having a blast on our dinner date, we got back to my crib and I left to freshen up. Got done freshening up and got back to where she was and then she hit me with this bullshit ...

"Nessa and Amanda are on their way over. It's gon be a wonderful night. You ready? I know you are. Lemme go freshen up, too".

You might be wondering how this is bad, but nah. Shit was good for me but bad for her because I ended up paying more attention to her friends whilst I was getting my grove on, pounding on those thick, warm, tight and juicy pussies.

Shawty was mad afterwards and gave me attitude. But, that shit don't mean nada to to a playa. We meeeeeeuuuuuooooovvvvvveeee!
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Rubbiish(m): 8:02am On Jan 29, 2022
youmour:
Use her hands to eat chicken and even crack the bone and suck the marrow right there in public, had to break off that 1 week relationship sharpedly
I don't see anything wrong with this!
Babe no just sabi form, that's all
Not enough reason to breakup tho
U should have just told her to act better next time, that is what friends do for each other
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by alamoht(m): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2022
[quote author=Sammy101111 post=109746834]After we got to hotel together we collect room short time 5k

Na these kind girl dem suppose use for rituals.
Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mum Is Against My Relationship / Valentine, My First Time.. / As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.