Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,247 members, 7,842,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman (9702 Views)

How Can I Take Care Of My Body After Child Birth / Amazing Child Birth Stories / Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by Kristaz(m): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2011
God can do anything.any time and anywhere!Let's reserve our comments until d DNA results proves negative.U rembember d famous 'World Baby Factory Discorvered In Imo State'?We castigated and abused d Yoruba woman-Ayodele that ran d place in Okigwe.Just last two weeks,d Federal High Court in Enugu discharged & acquinted her when d court discovered that contrary to d NAPTIP, Police and Army claims,d woman ran a legitimate trado-medical homes where she treated women to conceive and have children.Nairaland is now becoming a Court instead of a forum where we consider the two sides of a coin.
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by tpia5: 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2011
please do not bring God into this @ the religious nutjobs.

stop giving christianity a bad name for goodness sake.

na so una go dey commit all kinds of crimes using religious mumbo jumbo.

it is impossible to have 7 babies at one month intervals within the space of one year, ok?

God doesnt work pointless miracles, alright. Adoption options are always available for people who desperately want children but cant have them.

break the cycle of scamming culture, jeez.

@ the one saying a black couple had a white baby- have you never seen an albino before?
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by Kristaz(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2011
God can do anything.any time and anywhere!Let's reserve our comments until d DNA results proves negative.U rembember d famous 'World Baby Factory Discorvered In Imo State'?We castigated and abused d Yoruba woman-Ayodele that ran d place in Okigwe.Just last two weeks,d Federal High Court in Enugu discharged & acquinted her when d court discovered that contrary to d NAPTIP, Police and Army claims,d woman ran a legitimate trado-medical homes where she treated women to conceive and have children.Nairaland is now becoming a Court instead of a forum where we consider the two sides of a coin.
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by tpia5: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^dont even go there. undecided

God punish devil.
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by Kristaz(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2011
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by 1025: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2011
as far as it is nigeria, anything is possible. it is only in nigeria that u see shameless lies like this one. if our president can give us lies that nursery school children will laugh over, what more a criminal minded woman. we shld be happy she did not make the children a round number 10.
no be in nigeria a whole ship missed? no be in nigeria $16b was invested in electricity and the out put becomes worse than ever? that woman is in line with the country. i am sure she did not deliver these kids in any hospital.
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by Carlosein(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2011
Kristaz:

After 'egunje' changed hands, what do u expect?
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by ibgreatman: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2011
they stole my sim card here is my new number 07053100583.for those of you that does not know me am smith if you want glo free call just flash me on this 07053100583.availble to glo only.
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by tpia5: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2011
Carlosein:

After 'egunje' changed hands, what do u expect?

na only egunje?

death threats nko.
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by tpia5: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2011
kristaz scamaz

stop spamming the forum or are you the only poster here.
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by Carlosein(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2011
tpia@:

na only egunje?

death threats nko.

abi o undecided
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by proudly9ja(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2011
tpia@:

@ the one saying a black couple had a white baby- have you never seen an albino before?
The white baby was definitely not an albino. At least according to medical experts.
see link: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3060907/Black-parents-give-birth-to-white-baby.html

I am sure if that had happened in Nigeria, we would have berated the woman and probably would have led to the breakdown of her marriage.

Why don't we wait for medical reports and police investigation before drawing conclusions?

In saner climes, scientists would be waiting for the results and if its true she delivered all children within a year, they would be researching into how to use this for the greater good. Yup, like I said, in saner climes where people are presumed innocent until proven otherwise

#my2kobo
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by allanohize(m): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2011
I have some questions:

1. Did the woman's husband run away after the first child or waited until the seventh?

2. Which hospital was the woman using for her child delivery? The hospital officials didn't raise alarm after 2 kids in 2 months? Even if she delivered all at home, no friends or family members raised alarm over the "hyper-activeness" or over fertility of this woman? I expected to see a topic on NL which reads, "Woman delivers 2 kids in one year" or something close to that; but 7 kids? Don't insult our intelligence please.

3. At whatever point the husband took to his heels, why didn't he raise alarm? Surely, family members would have wanted to know why a man would abandon his wife just after child birth!

4.  DNA tests are conducted in at least 3 hospitals in Nigeria. South Africa? Well may be they feel it would be more reliable.

5.  At the end of this whole cock-and-bull story when the truth comes out, will Nigerians be willing to deter this kind of behaviour by meting out a big punishment to this woman? Like death sentence or life in prison?

Sometimes, I wish I come from Cotonou!
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by tpia5: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2011
@ proudlynaija

stop quoting newspapers to probe your point.

The white doctors involved, like most other people, have never seen an albino baby before.

So dont jump for joy thinking someday you'll also have a caucasian baby.
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by omega25red(m): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2011
so how come no one can document her giving birth the 7 times she claims? did she go to a hospital 7 times? or even a mid wife will be able to vouche that she delivered 7 babies.

Also are there any reports of missing babies in that area? and why wasn't the husband charged? if he was living in the house he would have known that his wife is pregnant right? and instead of him just running away he should be jailed so he can report of how the woman brought 7 babies into their house hold.
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2011
DNA tests are conducted in virtually all teaching hospitals in Nigeria including many research institutes across the country that, I am very very sure of. I think they might have decided to conduct the DNA test in South Africa because of the interests involved in the case. Conducting test outside the territory of the case is allowed especially in places where results may be doctored, so that any of the parties involved will not in any way influence the result.
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by johnjoel(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2011
grin cheesy wink she be baby mechine .or menufacturing factory

Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by susanbussy(f): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2011
This woman shold not be arrested, she should be sent to a psychiatry hospital because for somebody to steal other peoples baby together and call them her own? something is wrong somewhere,
An ordinary psycologist might help,
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by andyanders: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2011
@proudly9ja

The husband denied that he is not responsible. How come we keep arguing on this issue. The woman's husband made it clear that he stayed away from the woman cos, she claimed she had the babies and claimed he was the one that is responsible. The man said he did not attend the naming ceremony cos the woman said she is a prophetes and prays for people to give birth. This woman stole these children period.
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by andyanders: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2011
@tpia@

You said the truth, Dont bring God into this. This woman is not the biological mother to these babies. Let them go anywhere. This need not to be an issue for people to even argue
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by andyanders: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2011
The woman knew what she was doing==stealing kids.If she is mentally sick, those kids will not be looking healthy. The only problem is that she is not smart. She blew the whistle against herself and God knew the best means to expose the woman, that was why He allowed her friend to bring her to Lagos.
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by alfablondy: 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2011
@valarie011 why u post picture of naija police men fighting in page 1 of this thread, i just dey wonder may be u tink if d woman settle dem well they no go arrest am.

I dont laugh tired for the picture.
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by tsadiq(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2011
Ridiculous and marvelous for a woman to have 7 babies in a year, Unbelieverble!, unless u gotta killa pussy @ Mrbrown. Any way we wait 4 da outcome of the DNA test
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by thehomer: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2011
Kristaz:

So this is why some of you are so easy to deceive. Why are you not first skeptical of such a claim until there is evidence supporting it? So are you saying that when the DNA evidence shows that she was not the mother to them all that would mean that God didn't do it as far as you're concerned? I mean couldn't God have decided to make her deliver them all just with different genetic materials? He is God after all.
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by tEsLim(m): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2011
They had to had to send blood samples to South Africa poor Nigeria
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by naijangel7(f): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2011
we seem to be getting things wrong as regard this issue, there is nothing that cant happen in thsi present world. Its in thsi world that whe heard a guy concived and had a baby

The "guy" in question was a woman who had a sex change. so he-she still had a female reproductive system. It's not rocket science.

As for the Nigerian couple in the UK, the baby wasn't an albino, it was a WHITE baby girl - blonde hair, blue eyes. And the phenomenon isn't as uncommon as it may appear. There have been many cases of couples who give birth to a different race baby. I had to read about it some years ago after the famous case of the racist white couple who had a black child in south Africa, there's even a movie out on that story now. It's nothing new. But SEVEN non-septuplet babies in ONE year There's nothing more 419 than that one and anybody who calls that a miracle from God should consult a psychiatrist asap.
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by tpia5: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2011
^^the child was an albino.

that's what albino babies look like.
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by Nekai(f): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2011
I don't need the DNA result to know that this is a lying, crazy woman. Her poor husband ran away because he didn't want any part in the scheme.
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by naijangel7(f): 7:01am On Jun 25, 2011
tpia@:

^^the child was an albino.

that's what albino babies look like.

Ignorance doesn't make you look cute. Google is your friend. I bet black babies born to white couples are "blackbinos" too huh? The baby was WHITE (caucasian) not albino, and yes, British doctors know what an albino looks like.
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by Ruq: 3:11am On Jun 26, 2011
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by tpia5: 6:51am On Jun 26, 2011
@naijangel

sorry to disappoint you but the baby is albino.

and no, the doctors quoted werent aware at the time what an albino baby looks like. well, now they do.

we all learn new things everyday.

what you need to do is ask for the current photo of the baby.
Re: Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman by naijangel7(f): 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2011
tpia@:

@naijangel

sorry to disappoint you but the baby is albino.

and no, the doctors quoted werent aware at the time what an albino baby looks like. well, now they do.

we all learn new things everyday.

what you need to do is ask for the current photo of the baby.

The baby is still a blonde, blue-eyed white baby and not a black albino. Just as the black babies of white couples will NEVER become white albinos either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Be A Second Wife?help: / If You Are Using AC With Prepared Meter What Is The Billing Like? / What Open Marriage Taught One Man About Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.